THANK YOU EMMANUEL EMENIKE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: THANK YOU EMMANUEL EMENIKE

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:i am a homeless SOB who was born and bred in a poultry
:lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote: I am looking for a ROPE and a very .............HIGH TREE, my portuguese pygmy, my god lost to Conte. I have no reason to live again. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where is my houseboy and pervert groupie...........Danfo driver. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:I was born in a pigsty and grew up with pigs. I am a low life dirty #$%$ and I am cursed! my worthless life has no prospects and I am an SOB:
:clap: :clap: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK..................I agree, I am a certified football-coward. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
nzeogwu wrote::) Stay blessed.
Nor mind them o. They'd rather be you who at least tried to liberate Nigeria. :D
:D :D :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

My first ever boss at a law firm once advised me on my first day of work: "[insert my name], ts not what you say, its how you say it." :lol: :lol:
Wait..... You mean you are a lawyer? :blink: :blink: :blink:
Ogbele o! My country don spoil finish o!!!! :ohmy:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
nzeogwu wrote::) Stay blessed.
Nor mind them o. They'd rather be you who at least tried to liberate Nigeria. :D
:D :D :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

My first ever boss at a law firm once advised me on my first day of work: "[insert my name], ts not what you say, its how you say it." :lol: :lol:
Wait..... You mean you are a lawyer? :blink: :blink: :blink:
Ogbele o! My country don spoil finish o!!!! :ohmy:
Could it be that I was her sex-slave at the law firm or at best a Cleaner? :taunt: :lol: :lol: