THANK YOU EMMANUEL EMENIKE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
THANK YOU EMMANUEL EMENIKE

Post by danfo driver »

A true Patriot! No one opened thread for this man, no one speaks about him, no one says anything.

This man was important in helping us win the 2013 Nations Cup. He retired from football and went away peacefully. He didnt try to destabilize our team, he didnt try Trump Tactics of dividing our fanbase with animosity and anger. he didnt try to have high level talks with NFF or the coaching staff. He didnt send his towns men, and sycophants to cause trouble in our team, in order to sneak him into the world cup team. Instead, he went away peacefully and concentrated on his club career. He gave us space to build our new attack and gave us the chance to scout other new players who could help benefit us for years to come.

Emmanuel Emenike, a true ex-SE. Thank you for your service and more importantly, thank you for your selflessness, and willingness to see Nigeria prosper, even if it is without you. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
miky
Egg
Egg
Re: THANK YOU EMMANUEL EMENIKE

Post by miky »

I know right! Nigerians don't appreciate the man, we only appreciate those who front us. Imagine inviting nwankwo and jakun but not emenike? anyway thats life man

Still remember how we beat ethiopia, he single handedly saved us
A lion never dies it sleeps (Rip..Foe)

An Eagle never dies it soars Rip (Big Boss)
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

miky wrote:I know right! Nigerians don't appreciate the man, we only appreciate those who front us. Imagine inviting nwankwo and jakun but not emenike? anyway thats life man

Still remember how we beat ethiopia, he single handedly saved us
You want to invite an injured player to the WC?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Our one and only Ogba na chance, I really thought Emenike was going to be our new Yekini cause he was very prolific in scoring goals for us, can't tell what happened...
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

danfo driver wrote:A true Patriot! No one opened thread for this man, no one speaks about him, no one says anything.

This man was important in helping us win the 2013 Nations Cup. He retired from football and went away peacefully. He didnt try to destabilize our team, he didnt try Trump Tactics of dividing our fanbase with animosity and anger. he didnt try to have high level talks with NFF or the coaching staff. He didnt send his towns men, and sycophants to cause trouble in our team, in order to sneak him into the world cup team. Instead, he went away peacefully and concentrated on his club career. He gave us space to build our new attack and gave us the chance to scout other new players who could help benefit us for years to come.

Emmanuel Emenike, a true ex-SE. Thank you for your service and more importantly, thank you for your selflessness, and willingness to see Nigeria prosper, even if it is without you. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
This confirms my initial fear. You, danfo driver, have a very deep psychological problem. Were you abused during your childhood or is something off kilter? The massive irrationality of thought and purpose, the consistent pattern of bawdy hubris is indicative of some underlying problem. I'm really worried about your mental health. If there are any mental experts on the forum, please, reach out to this brother.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Obong wrote: This confirms my initial fear. You, danfo driver, have a very deep psychological problem. Were you abused during your childhood or is something off kilter? The massive irrationality of thought and purpose, the consistent pattern of bawdy hubris is indicative of some underlying problem. I'm really worried about your mental health. If there are any mental experts on the forum, please, reach out to this brother.
Oblong Head Itatex:

I can see your criminal crooked ways of collecting money from your towns man and trying to sneak him through the back door was not just a pecuniary issue. It was also an issue of a mad dog who does not know when its time to recoil into his kernel!

Like I advised you the other day, you fought! You collected money! You went to native doctor and you LOST!!! YOU LOST! If you had any self respect left in your oblong head, you will go into one corner and stuff your belly with Enyeama's okra soup! :lol:

This is a thread celebrating a real patriot! A man who put Nigeria ahead of himself and allowed us to have peace. A man who is every inch greater than that crooked thief of a townsman that you have. Instead of you to applaud Emenike and thank him for his services, your pain and anguish at your crooked thief being slapped and thrown into the dust bin, refuses you to do the right thing. I am not surprised. Your character is no different from that of your crooked townsman! :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
nzeogwu
Egg
Egg

Post by nzeogwu »

Open a thread for a man who scored nine goals for Nigeria as a center forward of which five were in one week? Very funny.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

nzeogwu wrote:Open a thread for a man who scored nine goals for Nigeria as a center forward of which five were in one week? Very funny.
Your name is "nzeogwu," you support 'enyeama." Two people who tried to derail Nigeria. Your character is clear for all to see. :oops:
ikemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba »

nzeogwu wrote:Open a thread for a man who scored nine goals for Nigeria as a center forward of which five were in one week? Very funny.

There is an open thread now for Jack Wilshere. Why not Emenike ?
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote:
Your name is "nzeogwu," you support 'enyeama." Two people who tried to derail Nigeria. Your character is clear for all to see. :oops:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: My belle-ooo! Chei!!
Last edited by Odas on Wed May 16, 2018 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
miky
Egg
Egg

Post by miky »

Odas wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: My bello-ooo! Chei!!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I know its funny but why would any right thinking parent give their child that name?! its funny now, but the ramifications is that child will never hold any meaningful position in their country of birth! and you can take that to the bank.
A lion never dies it sleeps (Rip..Foe)

An Eagle never dies it soars Rip (Big Boss)
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

miky wrote:
Odas wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: My bello-ooo! Chei!!

I know its funny but why would any right thinking parent give their child that name?! its funny now, but the ramifications is that child will never hold any meaningful position in their country of birth! and you can take that to the bank.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
nzeogwu
Egg
Egg

Post by nzeogwu »

:) Stay blessed.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Seems like you have too much time on your hands....so you just dream up silly posts
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

danfo driver wrote:
This man Na crase :rotf:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

miky wrote:
Odas wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

who told you his real name is Nzeogwu?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Overrated player.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Obong wrote:
This confirms my initial fear. You, danfo driver, have a very deep psychological problem. Were you abused during your childhood or is something off kilter? The massive irrationality of thought and purpose, the consistent pattern of bawdy hubris is indicative of some underlying problem. I'm really worried about your mental health. If there are any mental experts on the forum, please, reach out to this brother.
The guy has issues.
http://www.naijiant.com/
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

nzeogwu wrote::) Stay blessed.
Nor mind them o. They'd rather be you who at least tried to liberate Nigeria. :D
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote:
Nor mind them o. They'd rather be you who at least tried to liberate Nigeria. :D
:D :D :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

My first ever boss at a law firm once advised me on my first day of work: "[insert my name], ts not what you say, its how you say it." :lol: :lol:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

My first ever boss at a law firm once advised me on my first day of work: "[insert my name], ts not what you say, its how you say it." :lol: :lol:

so na lawyer you be, and you dey cause trobu like agbero on the CE? I hope no be you be that lawyer for NYC wey dem catch on video abusing people for speaking Spanish (maybe he though they were related to Rafa or Pep?).
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

so na lawyer you be, and you dey cause trobu like agbero on the CE? I hope no be you be that lawyer for NYC wey dem catch on video abusing people for speaking Spanish (maybe he though they were related to Rafa or Pep?).
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: the fat woman wey the guy dey curse for the video resemble Benitez. :woot:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: the fat woman wey the guy dey curse for the video resemble Benitez. :woot:
................And THANK YOU ..................

Ö' great Centurion :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo