Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

Mo Salah Balling at 18; Not a Late bloomer ( video)
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=288200
Page 1 of 1

Author:  mastermind [ Thu May 17, 2018 7:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Mo Salah Balling at 18; Not a Late bloomer ( video)


People that are calling Salah one season wonder claiming he can't repeat this kind of performance should think again. Salah is not a late bloomers, his goal scoring ability at 18 is amazing couple with his blistering speed, positioning and control.

Borinho tried to kill his career, but thank God he left Chelsea. He started scoring amazing goals immediately he arrived at Fiorentina and Roma respectively.

Author:  chief nfachairman [ Thu May 17, 2018 7:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mo Salah Balling at 18; Not a Late bloomer ( video)

Our own Salah


Author:  ohsee [ Thu May 17, 2018 8:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mo Salah Balling at 18; Not a Late bloomer ( video)

chief nfachairman wrote:
Our own Salah


Is dis Henry going to Wol Cup? Even if na to sit on bench and watch, we need him there. I have joined the Ayo shriners of Onyekuru club.

Author:  bully12 [ Fri May 18, 2018 12:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mo Salah Balling at 18; Not a Late bloomer ( video)

An abominable act a boy with such gargantuan talent and skill was ignored in place of Simon Moses , kelechi, Ighalo and headless chicken Musa. Worst of all there is no public indignation over such outrageous and egregious act by the depraved coach of Nigeria. What a shame. Nigeria will definitely regret such an asinine action.
Sincerely speaking I place the boy in the class of Messi and Ronaldo. He has awesome tools to surpass those guys. In years I have not seen any Nigerian player that come remotely close to his level of talent and skill. He is mesmerizing, exquisite and scintillating. Well the fool that calls himself Rohr will have his comeuppance for his foolish and rapacious actions.

Author:  Chief Ogbunigwe [ Fri May 18, 2018 2:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mo Salah Balling at 18; Not a Late bloomer ( video)

ohsee wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Our own Salah


Is dis Henry going to Wol Cup? Even if na to sit on bench and watch, we need him there. I have joined the Ayo shriners of Onyekuru club.



Waffi's Uncle Wenger was supposed to sign this kid last offseason...Sadly Arsenal did not sign him.

Author:  maceo4 [ Fri May 18, 2018 2:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mo Salah Balling at 18; Not a Late bloomer ( video)

Our boys


Author:  Scipio Africanus [ Fri May 18, 2018 2:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mo Salah Balling at 18; Not a Late bloomer ( video)

Oh. My. Word! Either this kid Onyekuru is the next coming of Messi or it is the Youtube effect. Very impressive video! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Author:  john12 [ Fri May 18, 2018 4:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mo Salah Balling at 18; Not a Late bloomer ( video)

You have to be really MAD as in MENTALLY UNSTABLE, LUNATIC, DEMENTED and also be a NOVICE, LEARNER, NEOPHYTE in coaching to think our coach should drop all those 4 integral players that contributed immensely towards super eagles WCQ for the past 2 years and also contributed towards our friendly after qualifying for onyekuru 1 month to the World Cup. I understand that he is from the same tribe as you’re and probably giving you money or monetary gifts but stop being unbiased and think logically then you will realize that you’re wrong. Onyekuru is only 22 and has a big future ahead of himself. After World Cup, if he is in form, our coach will invite him but for now he isn’t going to reap where he didn’t sow

Author:  chief nfachairman [ Fri May 18, 2018 9:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mo Salah Balling at 18; Not a Late bloomer ( video)

ohsee wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Our own Salah


Is dis Henry going to Wol Cup? Even if na to sit on bench and watch, we need him there. I have joined the Ayo shriners of Onyekuru club.



:bump: :bump: :bump: Na hin house for Iyana Ipaja hin go dey o

Author:  chief nfachairman [ Fri May 18, 2018 9:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mo Salah Balling at 18; Not a Late bloomer ( video)

john12 wrote:
You have to be really MAD as in MENTALLY UNSTABLE, LUNATIC, DEMENTED and also be a NOVICE, LEARNER, NEOPHYTE in coaching to think our coach should drop all those 4 integral players that contributed immensely towards super eagles WCQ for the past 2 years and also contributed towards our friendly after qualifying for onyekuru 1 month to the World Cup. I understand that he is from the same tribe as you’re and probably giving you money or monetary gifts but stop being unbiased and think logically then you will realize that you’re wrong. Onyekuru is only 22 and has a big future ahead of himself. After World Cup, if he is in form, our coach will invite him but for now he isn’t goin to reap where he didn’t sow


DIGUSTING!

Author:  chief nfachairman [ Fri May 18, 2018 9:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mo Salah Balling at 18; Not a Late bloomer ( video)

Scipio Africanus wrote:
Oh. My. Word! Either this kid Onyekuru is the next coming of Messi or it is the Youtube effect. Very impressive video! :clap: :clap: :clap:


this video was just one season and he was joint highest goalscorer. You should check out his other youtube videos. Amazing

Author:  bully12 [ Fri May 18, 2018 12:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mo Salah Balling at 18; Not a Late bloomer ( video)

chief nfachairman wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Oh. My. Word! Either this kid Onyekuru is the next coming of Messi or it is the Youtube effect. Very impressive video! :clap: :clap: :clap:


this video was just one season and he was joint highest goalscorer. You should check out his other youtube videos. Amazing
Please for those of you who may have access to inner circle info how come he was despised profoundly by Rohr. Even before his injury he never liked him and played paltrily anytime he is invited . Honestly I think there is something puckish about it . it seems as long Rohr is SE coach he does not have a chance of featuring for SE ever. There is no doubt in my mind if Onyekuru did not sustain that injury he could have still neglected him for the world cup. I hate he has played competitively for SE I could asked him to seek for another county and play for them . This fool out of bad belle want to ruin his potential amazing career.

Author:  bully12 [ Fri May 18, 2018 12:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mo Salah Balling at 18; Not a Late bloomer ( video)

john12 wrote:
You have to be really MAD as in MENTALLY UNSTABLE, LUNATIC, DEMENTED and also be a NOVICE, LEARNER, NEOPHYTE in coaching to think our coach should drop all those 4 integral players that contributed immensely towards super eagles WCQ for the past 2 years and also contributed towards our friendly after qualifying for onyekuru 1 month to the World Cup. I understand that he is from the same tribe as you’re and probably giving you money or monetary gifts but stop being unbiased and think logically then you will realize that you’re wrong. Onyekuru is only 22 and has a big future ahead of himself. After World Cup, if he is in form, our coach will invite him but for now he isn’t going to reap where he didn’t sow
Fool one thing for sure only in Musa's dream he will ever be one tenth of the player Onyekuru is .

Author:  john12 [ Fri May 18, 2018 2:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mo Salah Balling at 18; Not a Late bloomer ( video)

You say in musa dream he would not be one tenth the player onyekuru is but statistics says differently. Musa at the age of 17
A) NPL top scorer, wafu cup champion
B) 19, Russia league champion 3x
C) 21, ANC champion and qualified us for World Cup
D) 22, scores 2 goals against Argentina at World Cup
E) 23, transferred to England for 16 million dollars

But he isn’t half the player onyekuru Is and onyekuru has only 1 joint top scorer to his name. I mean they’re both talented but give musa his due respect and disregard his tribe. Musa insults here has to be non-footballing reasons because it seems like musa is always the one people like to unjustly pick on

Author:  Al B Sure [ Fri May 18, 2018 4:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mo Salah Balling at 18; Not a Late bloomer ( video)

If Na indigenous Coach una for don shout corruption. Make all of una calm down and Na wetin be una wahala with all these posturing with big big grammar self? :D

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/