Nigeria can do well at the WC - Pinnick Interview (Video)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Nigeria can do well at the WC - Pinnick Interview (Video)

Post by maceo4 »

I'm liking Pinnick's vision, he is saying all the right things and doing everything for us to succeed. Really impressed with what he's talking about.

1) There should be no money quarrels this world cup - great team spirit and professionalism within the team
2) NFF are implementing registration of freshly discovered youth talent with FIFA so they can be tracked and won't be able to cut their age or change their name in the future without being discovered.
3) Self-sufficiency and privatizing of Footie in Naija at all levels
4) Increased globalization of our brand
5) Curbing agents without using john12's useless blueprint :taunt:
6) Plans to test the Congo entourage for ebola to prevent any outbreaks.
7) Believes we can win the world cup...na wa o :D

Enjoy the interview:

Part I:
[/video]

Part II:
[/video]

Part III:
[/video]
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria can do well at the WC - Pinnick Interview (Video

Post by Sir V »

He said agents have been pestering him to play their players.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Sir V wrote:He said agents have been pestering him to play their players.
OK, which one of you CE agents has been pestering our EH?
1Naira, can you please find out from your uncle who's been pestering him?

I think we should also formalize our Anti-Agent Assassination Squad (AASS). We must kick the unscrupulous agents asses :sneaky: :tic:

Application available from John the indiscriminate Agent Killer, Danfo Driver (run down agents in his danfo with reckless abandon)

Odas - still doing his best to kill an agent with his "pen knife" like attacks :evil:

If you canpw get these agent haters then you can pm me for application. :D
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

pajimoh wrote:

I think we should also formalize our Anti-Agent Assassination Squad (AASS). We must kick the unscrupulous agents asses :sneaky: :tic:

Application available from John the indiscriminate Agent Killer, Danfo Driver (run down agents in his danfo with reckless abandon)

Odas - still doing his best to kill an agent with his "pen knife" like attacks
:evil:

Aaa, aaaaah! Bros, easy naw :tic: :tic:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

pajimoh wrote:

Odas - still doing his best to kill an agent with his "pen knife" like attacks :evil:

My bro, agents hearam this time.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Who are the 3 mugus interviewing him?They look unprepared and uninformed .

I've called Pinnick all kinds of names in the past but I'm pleasantly surprised by what he's been able to accomplish so far. If SE lose 3-0 in every game at the wc Pinnick is still the man to run NFF.

Pinnick is easily the best performing admintrator n Nigeria over the last 2yrs by a mile. :clap: :clap: :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Who are the 3 mugus interviewing him?They look unprepared and uninformed .

I've called Pinnick all kinds of names in the past but I'm pleasantly surprised by what he's been able to accomplish so far. If SE lose 3-0 in every game at the wc Pinnick is still the man to run NFF.

Pinnick is easily the best performing admintrator n Nigeria over the last 2yrs by a mile. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Are you serious? I think in the history of Nigeria. The results will pan out. He is the first NFF chairman that has displayed the clarity of purpose and vision in certainly my lifetime.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Who are the 3 mugus interviewing him?They look unprepared and uninformed .

What exactly has he accomplished ? For a long time it was during his tenure the Underage teams did not win anything . We did not even qualify for the African championship in all underage tournaments. Nigeria has been qualifying in all world cup tournaments since 1994 apart from 2006 we had a hiatus . Hence Pinnick 's records compared with past chairmen is not stellar. Definitely nobody knows how this current team will fair in the upcoming tournament however it is so unfortunate a lot Nigerian fans have been expressing sanguine feelings hopefully their expectations are not crushed.
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Just like every other country