Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:44 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 11:30 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 44025
It's a matter of choice. I think Partey is the better player (or at least this season) but that's just me

danfo driver wrote:
YUJAM wrote:
Hmmmm. Ndidi is no joke chief but Partey gets the nod for me simply because he's done his stuff at a higher level.

Cellular wrote:
YUJAM wrote:
Partey is at another level. Like Futcha said, there aren't too many African players with better seasons than him

jdizzy wrote:
YUJAM wrote:
My 11 would look like this.

——————————————Gomis———————————————


——————Koulibally————-Bailey————-Benatia————————


—Moses——————-.Partey——————-Keita—————-.Asamoah


———-Mane——————-Aubemeyang————-Salah—————

Close. Replace Partey with Ndidi and we are good to go


Thomas Partey better than Ndidi?

You don start again.

Most coaches will find a way to play both.


Excuse me, what higher level? Ndidi has played in the CL, you know right? And Leicester went to the knockout stages. Ndid has also played and shined in the Europa league with a significantly inferior team than Partey’s. They both play in a top European league... Ndidi qualified for the World Cup and Partey did not.

Abeg no make me laugh this evening :lol:

_________________
Quote:
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 12:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9116
Okay.

YUJAM wrote:
It's a matter of choice. I think Partey is the better player (or at least this season) but that's just me

danfo driver wrote:
YUJAM wrote:
Hmmmm. Ndidi is no joke chief but Partey gets the nod for me simply because he's done his stuff at a higher level.

Cellular wrote:
YUJAM wrote:
Partey is at another level. Like Futcha said, there aren't too many African players with better seasons than him

jdizzy wrote:
YUJAM wrote:
My 11 would look like this.

——————————————Gomis———————————————


——————Koulibally————-Bailey————-Benatia————————


—Moses——————-.Partey——————-Keita—————-.Asamoah


———-Mane——————-Aubemeyang————-Salah—————

Close. Replace Partey with Ndidi and we are good to go


Thomas Partey better than Ndidi?

You don start again.

Most coaches will find a way to play both.


Excuse me, what higher level? Ndidi has played in the CL, you know right? And Leicester went to the knockout stages. Ndid has also played and shined in the Europa league with a significantly inferior team than Partey’s. They both play in a top European league... Ndidi qualified for the World Cup and Partey did not.

Abeg no make me laugh this evening :lol:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 12:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:41 am
Posts: 15554
Starting XI (3-4-3)
--------------Gomis-----------------
Koulibaly----Benaita----Bailly
----------Keita----Gueye-----------
Moses--------------------Mahrez
Mane----Aubameyang----Salah

*Gueye stays back on defense
**Moses and Keita can rotate going forward


Bench:
GK
Kameni (Cameroon)
Onana (Cameroon)

DEF
Ghoulam (Algeria)
Asamoah (Ghana)
Aurier (Ivory Coast)
Matip (Cameroon)

MID
Partey (Ghana)
Wanyama (Kenya)
Ndidi (Nigeria)
Seri (Ivory Coast)
Ziyech (Moroco)
Bentaleb (Algeria)

FWD:
Balde Diao (Senagal)
Zaha (Ivory Coast)
Bakambu (DR Congo)
Brahimi (Algeria)

_________________
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/team?id=657&cc=5901
http://www.fifa.com/associations/association=nga/index.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria_national_football_team


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 8:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 6552
danfo driver wrote:

Excuse me, what higher level? Ndidi has played in the CL, you know right? And Leicester went to the knockout stages. Ndid has also played and shined in the Europa league with a significantly inferior team than Partey’s. They both play in a top European league... Ndidi qualified for the World Cup and Partey did not.

Abeg no make me laugh this evening :lol:


One of them has WON something... :winking:

_________________
Boycott Russia 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 4:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 8:31 am
Posts: 5305
Location: Denver
YUJAM wrote:
Onana playing in the Segunda. He is good but I'd take both Onyago and Gomis over him

metalalloy wrote:
That ugandan goalkeeper is no joke man. Onana has to be something else to be benching him.


Onana is the starting keeper for Ajax Amsterdam. You are talking about Ondoa

_________________
"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Andres Iniesta, August 2009


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 4:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 8:31 am
Posts: 5305
Location: Denver
goke313 wrote:
Starting XI (3-4-3)
--------------Gomis-----------------
Koulibaly----Benaita----Bailly
----------Keita----Gueye-----------
Moses--------------------Mahrez
Mane----Aubameyang----Salah

*Gueye stays back on defense
**Moses and Keita can rotate going forward


Bench:
GK
Kameni (Cameroon)
Onana (Cameroon)

DEF
Ghoulam (Algeria)
Asamoah (Ghana)
Aurier (Ivory Coast)
Matip (Cameroon)

MID
Partey (Ghana)
Wanyama (Kenya)
Ndidi (Nigeria)
Seri (Ivory Coast)
Ziyech (Moroco)
Bentaleb (Algeria)

FWD:
Balde Diao (Senagal)
Zaha (Ivory Coast)
Bakambu (DR Congo)
Brahimi (Algeria)


I will replace Matip for Nkoulou who was just voted Torino's best player for the second half of the season.

_________________
"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Andres Iniesta, August 2009


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 4:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:56 pm
Posts: 10353
Good squads. Standard of African goalkeeping has gone to pot though.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:25 am
Posts: 32717
Location: ßos✞on ✈️ Mo✞own ✈️ Lægos
Oh Yujam remove Partey from that lineup. Dude is a headbanger.

_________________
O-Qua Tangin Wann! "It's all laughs till he walks into an empty room with plastic on the floor." - Goodfellas

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:09 pm
Posts: 9752
I will take Zaha or Mahrez over Moses on the wings all day long!!

_________________
Bushboy's bushmen : 1. Odion Ighalo 2. Anthony Ujah 3. Isaac Success 4. Nathan Oduwa
Who will be next?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 10:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:20 am
Posts: 19659
Location: Chiraq
theYemster wrote:
Oh Yujam remove Partey from that lineup. Dude is a headbanger.


you must not be thinking clearly because your celts are blowing it.

_________________
Image
Saints baby we did it

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: GG of G, Google [Bot], ikeo, naijaguy and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group