Roll Call Of CE Members Going Russia. Let's Link Up

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Roll Call Of CE Members Going Russia. Let's Link Up

Post by Cmoke »

Done!

Ugbowo wrote:Cmoke,

I will send you message now.

5 of us will be in St Pete from 21-27.

But can we merge with the thread on the Russia forum?
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Larry Ashagbe 1 wrote:This is a roll call for all CE members that will be in Russia and it will give us the opportunity to link up with each other.

I will to be in Kaliningrad for our first match against Croatia.

I have already bought my flight tickets and I depart from London on 13th June 2018.

My FAN ID has arrived and I am good to go.

Please let us know your plans for Russia e.g. whether you will be there or watching it on TV.

I wait to hear from you.
Larry, how body?

How can I get the Croatia match ticket?
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

well done, my peeps! I don send message to Don Putin make e organize berra welcome for my homies.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

We no say u no fit enter Russia again because all the Opekes wey u don break dem heart go catch u!

But if its ok with u, I need to draft u into our group for your expertise about Russia.

Abeg PM me if its ok.

Cmoke :D :D :D :D
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:well done, my peeps! I don send message to Don Putin make e organize berra welcome for my homies.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

OH, MEMBERSHIP IN CMOKE'S WORLD CUP GROUP IS LIMITED TO 23 MEMBERS!

Cmoke
Larry Ashagbe 1
Egg
Egg

Post by Larry Ashagbe 1 »

Lolly wrote:
Larry Ashagbe 1 wrote:This is a roll call for all CE members that will be in Russia and it will give us the opportunity to link up with each other.

I have already bought my flight tickets and I depart from London on 13th June 2018.

Please let us know your plans for Russia e.g. whether you will be there or watching it on TV.

I wait to hear from you.
Larry, how body?

Oloye,

How are you?

I am sure that I can do something.

We can't leave you stranded

Are you coming to Kaliningrad?
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

I’ll be in St.Petersburgh for the last week of group play for Nigerian and Argentina only. Rest of the time tourist stuff ...the hermitage, palaces, churches, theatre etc and of course watching remaining games at bars or television.
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Robbynice wrote:

I wait to hear from you.
I will be in Kaliningrad for the game against Croatia. I have my FAN ID as well. Just waiting to get my ticket from FIFA. I am departing from London on game day June 16th with Aruako1.

Larry, I beg you fit organize how we can hook up with the SE players after the game (and hopefully after a win)?
I will arrive in Kaliningrad the day before our game with the madam. Hope we can link up and I can hitch onto this meeting with players. :D
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Have fun guys, and take lots of pictures!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Cmoke wrote: We no say u no fit enter Russia again because all the Opekes wey u don break dem heart go catch u!

But if its ok with u, I need to draft u into our group for your expertise about Russia.

Abeg PM me if its ok.

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:well done, my peeps! I don send message to Don Putin make e organize berra welcome for my homies.
Na God save-am, dem for send-am to Siberia with hard labor :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Tobi17 wrote:Have fun guys, and take lots of pictures!
... and make una dey load the pikchures hia propro for us to see
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Larry Ashagbe 1 wrote:
Lolly wrote:

I wait to hear from you.
Larry, how body?

Oloye,

How are you?

Would love to but can't, had to change my plans. That is why I plan to be in London to pay my respects to the team.

By the way Lolly and Oloye are not the same oh! :D .
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Larry Ashagbe 1 wrote:
Lolly wrote:

I wait to hear from you.
Larry, how body?

Oloye,

How are you?

I trust you bro.

Yes, I am coming for the Croatia game. I left it a bit late. But the only tickets available for that match are the hospitality packages which I might have to but if no alternative.

I will call you to discuss.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

I'll be in Kaliningrad and St. Petersburg
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

I will be at all three Super Eagles group matches and in Russia for 12 days. 2 days in Kaliningrad, 5 days in St. Petersburg, 5 days in Moscow and 2 days in Volgograd. Hopefully I get a chance to meet a lot of you gentlemen on the forum. I have tickets for 7 matches. Up eagles!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Odas wrote:
Cmoke wrote: We no say u no fit enter Russia again because all the Opekes wey u don break dem heart go catch u!

Abeg PM me if its ok.

Na God save-am, dem for send-am to Siberia with hard labor :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
see enemies joking with serious matter :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

I have extra tickets, 1 each for Nigeria vs. Croatia and Nigeria vs. Iceland for anyone that wants to buy. Face value. $110 each Cat 3
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

Larry Ashagbe 1 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

I wait to hear from you.
I will be in Kaliningrad for the game against Croatia. I have my FAN ID as well. Just waiting to get my ticket from FIFA. I am departing from London on game day June 16th with Aruako1.

Larry, I beg you fit organize how we can hook up with the SE players after the game (and hopefully after a win)?
Robbynice,

How are you and family?

Consider it done.

Absolutely no problem.

You are cutting it fine to arrive on match day June 16th.

It will be nice to meet Aruako1 as well.

When do you leave Kaliningrad for Volgograd?

I promise you that this will FUN.

I will be in Kaliningrad via Gdansk on the 16th, stay a couple of days then move to Volvograd on the 18 for the England vs Tunisia match
then 2 nights in Moscow to hook up with some guys and do some Tourist stuff...
Then Back to Volvograd for the Naija vs Iceland game

Tickets on the way and FanID download link sent...
YNWA
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

My game ticket for the Nigeria v Croatia don land oh. It came in via DHL today. :thumbs:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger