Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:59 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 7:17 pm 

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Manure tried sha. 2nd place in the EPL, 2nd place in FA Cup.

chief! you wikkid o!! :rotf: :rotf:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 7:18 pm 

Tobi17 wrote:
I'm beginning to wonder if going to Manchester united was the worst decision ever made by Sanchez... he just might never win a trophy.

He is collecting armed robber salary! No one will pay such for a turnover machine apart from JM.

Good end to his Chelsea career by Hazard. Now off to City to help make a run at that Champions League :thumbs:

CTID

Samora Machel wrote:
lionga wrote:
FT. Poor game, poor teams. :boo: :boo:

Very very dull game

you two don't get it; Tense game would seem dull to non emotionally involved onlookers.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 7:19 pm 

Hazard was the one world class player on the park. Different class and not a drop of bleach in the barnet. Throw Rudiger in there too, fabulous defending. Proper no nonsense, would it be possible for Holding, Greeky and the other marigolds can watch his performance on loop. Brilliant defending.

zee wrote:
I was born in a dog kernel and I grew up being fooked by dogs all my life, thats why I now have hiv aids. It will not be well for me:

:thumbs: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

spastic wrote:
Good end to his Chelsea career by Hazard. Now off to City to help make a run at that Champions League :thumbs:

CTID

City ko, Town ni :roll:

danfo driver wrote:
I am looking for a ROPE and a very .............HIGH TREE, my portuguese pygmy, my god lost to Conte. I have no reason to live again. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where is my houseboy and pervert groupie...........Danfo driver. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo

danfo driver wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Manure tried sha. 2nd place in the EPL, 2nd place in FA Cup.

chief! you wikkid o!! :rotf: :rotf:

ah ah, dem no try?

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."

Orion wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
lionga wrote:
FT. Poor game, poor teams. :boo: :boo:

Very very dull game

Most of these players are going to the World Cup. Getting injured in your last game of the season in a World Cup year would be the ultimate nightmare.

Then field those not going to the WC!

De Gea should leave for a better team!

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 7:20 pm 

wanaj0 wrote:
Coach wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
This is what happens when you have a dumb dunce like Oloye's boy! :lol: :lol:

When his team needed him, ou es Le Pog? 3 yards out, free header, puts it into touch. Good defending.

Blame the 19year old boy.

Not the defender who was so slow that he gave up a penalty.

Not Sanchez the overpaid turnover machine.

Not the world class Pogba who could not even force a save !

When the 19 year old boy fluffs two one-v-ones and has done so all season, then it is normal to blame him. He is a dunce and I have said it for 2 years now.

Coach wrote:
Hazard was the one world class player on the park. Different class and not a drop of bleach in the barnet. Throw Rudiger in there too, fabulous defending. Proper no nonsense, would it be possible for Holding, Greeky and the other marigolds can watch his performance on loop. Brilliant defending.

For me, Rudiger was MoM. I like his style of defending. Also comfortable on the ball. Very solid defender. Needs to work on his positioning & concentration.

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....

Few play the back three like Chelsea, would be a shame to see them return to a back four.

Moses consoling Ashley, no left foot, cross it into touch, Young. Can’t wait for the World Cup. Comical.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 7:21 pm 

zee wrote:
I was raised in a zoo that is why my name is zee. I was fooked by men all my life and I am a low life SOB with no future because I have hiv aids

:lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbs: :thumbs:

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 7:22 pm 

So good to see Moses collect a 2nd medal in 2 years. Many more years of domination on the big stage.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 7:23 pm 

See life.

Chalobah's younger player go collect medal.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 7:24 pm 

Doesn’t look as good in the new Wembley, stand seems a little far from the business.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 7:25 pm 

Even Barkley signs in from the doctor's office.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 7:25 pm 

Chei see wickedness, ManU players tried to hide from trophy presentation in the dressing room, dem no gree :lol:

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 7:26 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
I don die be this oo........the Great Zee :thumbs: will torment me with photos of Centurion Pep and Conte the 'portuguese pygmy' slayer..................where is my damn ROPE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am just waiting for the photos of the Conte the destroyer of 'Portuguese pygmy' with the FA CUP to appear online..................just don't use the ROPE till I post Conte's :thumbs: :thumbs: pics :laugh: :laugh: :mrgreen: :biggrin: :biggrin:

"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 7:26 pm 

Kante can't stop making history.

And more to come.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 7:28 pm 

analyzer wrote:
Coach wrote:

For me, Rudiger was MoM. I like his style of defending. Also comfortable on the ball. Very solid defender. Needs to work on his positioning & concentration.

You gorit!!

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 7:28 pm 

zee wrote:
I was born in a kernel and raised by dogs. I am the lowest scum of the earth and a toothless imbecile fooked by dogs all my life. It will not be well with me. I am an SOB

:clap: :clap: :lol: :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next