Chelsea 1-0 Man Utd ...Chelsea FA Cup Champions!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Chelsea 1-0 Man Utd ...Chelsea FA Cup Champions!

Post by balo »

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK..................I agree, I am a certified football-coward. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Chelsea 1-0 Man Utd FA CUP FINAL

Post by wanaj0 »

danfo driver wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
Coach wrote:
danfo driver wrote:This is what happens when you have a dumb dunce like Oloye's boy! :lol: :lol:
When his team needed him, ou es Le Pog? 3 yards out, free header, puts it into touch. Good defending.
Blame the 19year old boy.

Not the defender who was so slow that he gave up a penalty.

Not Sanchez the overpaid turnover machine.

Not the world class Pogba who could not even force a save !
When the 19 year old boy fluffs two one-v-ones and has done so all season, then it is normal to blame him. He is a dunce and I have said it for 2 years now.
No blame for the record signing who wasted a free header?

No blame for the overpaid turnover machine? Yes blame the 19year old boy who forced a save from the keeper.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

A very boring cup final. By the way, what were you guys smoking when you said Matic is better than Mikel :roll: :?: :!:

Cheers.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Chelsea 1-0 Man Utd FA CUP FINAL

Post by danfo driver »

wanaj0 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
Coach wrote:
danfo driver wrote:This is what happens when you have a dumb dunce like Oloye's boy! :lol: :lol:
When his team needed him, ou es Le Pog? 3 yards out, free header, puts it into touch. Good defending.
Blame the 19year old boy.

Not the defender who was so slow that he gave up a penalty.

Not Sanchez the overpaid turnover machine.

Not the world class Pogba who could not even force a save !
When the 19 year old boy fluffs two one-v-ones and has done so all season, then it is normal to blame him. He is a dunce and I have said it for 2 years now.
No blame for the record signing who wasted a free header?

No blame for the overpaid turnover machine? Yes blame the 19year old boy who forced a save from the keeper.
Yes! Now you are getting it. :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:A very boring cup final. By the way, what were you guys smoking when you said Matic is better than Mikel :roll: :?: :!:

Cheers.
The most important stats is that Chelsea won.
Last edited by Benedict Iroha on Sat May 19, 2018 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Take take you little 'football-coward' and your a-se licking demented..................danfo driver :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Benedict Iroha wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:A very boring cup final. By the way, what were you guys smoking when you said Matic is better than Mikel :roll: :?: :!:

Cheers.
The most important stats is that Chelsea won.

I am scratching my head wondering what your comments have to do with my post :huh: :!:

Cheers.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

RANTINGS OF A CERTIFED FOOTBALL-COWARD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: what a sore-loser, what a clown :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jose Mourinho speaks. “I congratulate them because they won, but I don’t think they deserve to win. I congratulate because I am a sportsman. They score one more goal than us and they get the cup :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , and I have to do what my job asks me to do: I am the Manchester United manager and I have to be respectful, not just because they were my previous club, but because they are the opponent that won the cup. But I think we deserved to win, we were the best team, but that’s football. I am curious to know what you say, what people write, because I can imagine if my team played like Chelsea did, I can imagine what everyone will say. I am quite curious. But I am on holiday. I gave everything I could, I know the players gave everything, it was hard for us to play without Lukaku against a team who play nine players in the box, you need that presence. They are not stupid, they know without Lukaku we don’t have a presence, without Fellaini we don’t have a presence, :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so with eight or nine players in the box, they knew they were going to be dominant.
https://www.theguardian.com/football/li ... final-live
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Fernando Adi lacks pace.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Olivier Giroud is faster than Fernando Adi.

He should hire a personal trainer that will help him improve his quickness.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

Masterclass by Mourinho, masterclass by Manchester United. Congrats on this steller season!
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Good game, could only be one winner, it just happened to be chelsea, no big deal
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

This is why players come to Chelsea.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

marko wrote:Good game, could only be one winner, it just happened to be chelsea, no big deal
Actually hoped there could be more than one loser. But this is the lesser of two evils.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Cheers.
:rotf: :rotf: I knew it would be boring. If they he royal wedding had been at the same time as the game, I would have seen that instead. As it were, I missed both.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Well done Chelsea, well done Conte. :thumbs:

Shyteonastick football can only take you so far :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Conte :clap: also try his best to stick it on Jose. The football coward complain about park bus when he is the master...
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Trying to watch a game when you are tired, at 2 am in the morning and with stop/start streaming is very tedious.

Not to mention the game was a bit on the boring side.

but I am glad we won.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Cheers.
...it has been a long season for Matic.
He has been the only guy not injured (seriously) or playing with minor injury thru all matches.
Not making excuse for a lackluster performance, United is very disjointed, too much ego up front, they don't have that killer punch the club is known for.
You will think with inefficient Morata that they can hack some goals.
I think Giroud preoccupied United defense while Hazard did the running damage.
With Jones in England wc dem go see wahala, the guy na calamity.
Score card: Conte out coached Mourinho in selection :thumbs:
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

ohenhen1 wrote:Fernando Adi lacks pace.
He is what Man U missed yesterday?

Thought you don't watch MLS Soccer.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

mcal wrote:

Cheers.
...it has been a long season for Matic.
He has been the only guy not injured (seriously) or playing with minor injury thru all matches.
Not making excuse for a lackluster performance, United is very disjointed, too much ego up front, they don't have that killer punch the club is known for.
You will think with inefficient Morata that they can hack some goals.
I think Giroud preoccupied United defense while Hazard did the running damage.
With Jones in England wc dem go see wahala, the guy na calamity.
Score card: Conte out coached Mourinho in selection :thumbs:

Conte didn't outcoach Man U by selection. Conte chose what's available. That was Chelsea's best team yesterday. A little bit of luck was on the blues side. We played to strength, terribly, but we played to Conte's strength. Play like that against Man City for example and you get done eventually.

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

team played well after going down.

just could not score, PP's missed header and Rashford's misses.

oh well, on to next season.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf: