Benfica signs Tyronne Ebuehi

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Synopsis
Egg
Egg
Benfica signs Tyronne Ebuehi

Post by Synopsis »

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Benfica signs Tyronne Ebuehi

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lovely and Bravo :clap:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Some of his good and bad performances.

[/video]
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

I wouldn't judge him solely by the Serbia game. He was just recovering from injury.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Dude just got signed for Benfica but according to some clowns here, Echijile should go to the WC instead of him. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

bret- hart wrote:Dude just got signed for Benfica but according to some clowns here, Echijile should go to the WC instead of him. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That is a very 'sensible' logic. Kudos! :sneaky:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

olu wrote:I wouldn't judge him solely by the Serbia game. He was just recovering from injury.
Did you watch the Serbia game? The comments here about his performance were pathetic. Shockingly untruthful. Nothing wrong with judging him with that performance. He was almost perfect first half. First goal he was put off by the bounce of the ball after having the right idea to move in to cover Ekong who committed himself and lost out. Second had nothing to do with him. But according to the narrative here he cost us d game. I believe the full video is on here.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

bret- hart wrote:Dude just got signed for Benfica but according to some clowns here, Echijile should go to the WC instead of him. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You are ridiculously clueless. Echiejile and Ebuehi don’t play the same position. They are not competing with one another. Ebuehi may not go to the World Cup but that would be because of Shehu and possibly Aina :!:

Cheers.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
You are ridiculously clueless. Echiejile and Ebuehi don’t play the same position. They are not competing with one another. Ebuehi may not go to the World Cup but that would be because of Shehu and possibly Aina :!:

Cheers.

You are the one that is clueless. Aina is a Left Full back so is Echijile. Clowns like you want to accommodate Ecjijile because he is "experienced" while at the same time leaving out better full backs like Ebuehi.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

bret- hart wrote:

Cheers.

You are the one that is clueless. Aina is a Left Full back so is Echijile. Clowns like you want to accommodate Ecjijile because he is "experienced" while at the same time leaving out better full backs like Ebuehi.
Chai Aina can play both wing back. But he is more of rigjt than left.
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

bret- hart wrote:

Cheers.

Did you just make his point with the line 'Aina is a left full back....'? I thought the topic is about Ebuehi and not Aina. One is competing for the left while the other for the right.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

bret- hart wrote:

Cheers.

:lol: :lol: Aina is also an rfb. You are the one comparing Echiejile and Ebuehi who have nothing in common positionally. By the way, it seems you just discovered the word clown. Congratulations, moron :lol: :lol: :!:

Cheers.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Cito wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

Cheers.

Did you just make his point with the line 'Aina is a left full back....'? I thought the topic is about Ebuehi and not Aina. One is competing for the left while the other for the right.
Mehn shut up. These are the fullbacks who ought to be at the WC. Ebuehi, Aina, Abdulahi and Idowu. But i see most of you want to squeeze useless Echijile in.

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

He should go to world cup. He does not play the same position as Echijile though.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

bret- hart wrote:

Cheers.

:lol: :lol: Aina is also an rfb. You are the one comparing Echiejile and Ebuehi who have nothing in common positionally. By the way, it seems you just discovered the word clown. Congratulations, moron :lol: :lol: :!:

Cheers.
Yes but he plays LFB for Nigeria. That is his primary position. Oh FWI its a not an. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Aina Aina that, I hope he does not end up laying an egg in the WC if plays. If he can play both R and L Fullback competently, then he should definitely go to World Cup
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

This kid could have a break out summer.
Bags of talent, all the physical attributes, elegant and finally beginning to bring that all together. So glad he’s in the squad. He’ll start ahead of Shehu.
If only we had such exciting options at left back...
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

felarey wrote:
olu wrote:I wouldn't judge him solely by the Serbia game. He was just recovering from injury.
Did you watch the Serbia game? The comments here about his performance were pathetic. Shockingly untruthful. Nothing wrong with judging him with that performance. He was almost perfect first half. First goal he was put off by the bounce of the ball after having the right idea to move in to cover Ekong who committed himself and lost out. Second had nothing to do with him. But according to the narrative here he cost us d game. I believe the full video is on here.

Bros, take it from someone who was really impressed with him versus Argentina...The Serbia game was poor. Something was wrong with him...He seemed uninterested. I’ve seen enough to know he has talent and probably deserves to be in the 23, but that Serbia game....was Poor
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

felarey wrote:
I completely agree
He Wasn’t outstanding against Serbia but he performed very competently
People lazily blame him for the goals because they came from his wing
But my brother this is a Very hypocritical post
You were guilty of the exact same lazy criticism of aina after the Argentina game
Without bothering to rewatch the full video as you have encouraged others to do
Aina played well in that match and is actually our best available left back IMHO
Better than Idowu
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

deanotito wrote:
felarey wrote:

Bros, take it from someone who was really impressed with him versus Argentina...The Serbia game was poor. Something was wrong with him...He seemed uninterested. I’ve seen enough to know he has talent and probably deserves to be in the 23, but that Serbia game....was Poor
Even Messi has poor games from time to time
OCCUPY NFF!!
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Cheers.
You think Aina is better than Ebuehi?
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

waka-man wrote:This kid could have a break out summer.
Bags of talent, all the physical attributes, elegant and finally beginning to bring that all together. So glad he’s in the squad. He’ll start ahead of Shehu.
Very Unlikely...
Unless a whole lot changes by WC time.

BTW, he does NOT have “all the physical attributes” as he presently has a beanpole physique...
And frankly has to improve on his “mental attributes” in terms of consistency in defensive positioning.

Nonetheless, CONGRATS to him. It’s a significantly big move for him and us. :clap:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Gotti wrote:
waka-man wrote:This kid could have a break out summer.
Very Unlikely...
Unless a whole lot changes by WC time.

BTW, he does NOT have “all the physical attributes” as he presently has a beanpole physique...
And frankly has to improve on his “mental attributes” in terms of consistency in defensive positioning.

Nonetheless, CONGRATS to him. It’s a significantly big move for him and us. :clap:

Smart by Benfica, get him before the World Cup.

I agree, he's unlikely to start ahead of Shehu. The only thing he has ahead of Shehu is speed.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”