What a day, the Football coward and Bayern LOST.............

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
What a day, the Football coward and Bayern LOST.............

Post by zee »

Oh ..................happy dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: What a day, the Football coward and Bayern LOST.........

Post by zee »

Final result...............................Bayern Munich 1 - 3 Eintracht Frankfurt

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Celebration time for the ......................Jnr Jayjays :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

:thumbs: :thumbs:
typical bayern, can't beat them so hire their coach. :)
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

The ugly face of......................

L O S E R S :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

King Futcha wrote: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Why I hate the useless team............................Oh happy .......................

Dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :clap: :clap: :clap:
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

zee wrote:
King Futcha wrote::thumbs: :thumbs:
Why I hate the useless team............................Oh happy .......................

Dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :clap: :clap: :clap:
May 19th is hereby declared, Legend Zee day :thumbs: :thumbs:
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

King Futcha wrote:
zee wrote:

Thank you......bro :thumbs: :thumbs: .............Oh what a happy Dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

The shameless German TV station(Sky sports, Germany) are CRYING :lol: :lol: :lol: that the Ref didn't give Bayern a FAKE pen in extra time...............................what a load of 1diots :lol: :lol: :lol: .
They 1diots on Tv are still mourning the loss of Bayern as if Eintract Frankfurt is a foreign team..........................these 1diots are truly shameless.
They will kill this Ref's career.....................................But to me the Ref is a HERO :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Oh happy................................

Dayyyyyyyy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

King Futcha wrote:
zee wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: dumb and dumberer are no where to be found as usual :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I hope Bayern start going down. Hate those cheat running German football.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Two of Eintracht's goals were scored by Ante Rebić, a Croatian player. Kai! It will be Warrrrrrrrr in Russiaaaaaaaaaa!

Wha choo looking at?!
Kaiser1
Egg
Egg

Post by Kaiser1 »

kajifu wrote:I hope Bayern start going down. Hate those cheat running German football.
How do they cheat?