Henry says make me manager or I will not return to Gunners

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Henry says make me manager or I will not return to Gunne

Post by danfo driver »

Kabalega wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:Arteta has been Guardiola's study all be it for a short time, Henry? - A football pundit.

Henry is assistant coach of Belgium National Team, and has been "coaching" longer than Arteta.
I think Arteta has more coaching hours besides national team posts are different from club sides
I dont know how many coaching hours each have. But Henry has been coaching longer than Arteta has been coaching.
This is the wrong metric to look at here.

David Moyes has been coaching longer than Pep, Arteta or Henry. Should he get the job ahead of them all?
Bro, I am not looking at any metric. Are all of you drinking from the same water? :lol: :lol: Why does everyone want to argue. I dont care about Arsenal or who gets their job. Dimka76 said "Henry? -- A football pundit." All i did was correct his fallacy. And additionally pointed out, factually, that Henry started coaching in 2016, while Arteta began coaching in 2017. Anything outside those facts does not concern me, bro.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

danfo driver wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:Arteta has been Guardiola's study all be it for a short time, Henry? - A football pundit.

Henry is assistant coach of Belgium National Team, and has been "coaching" longer than Arteta.
I think Arteta has more coaching hours besides national team posts are different from club sides
I dont know how many coaching hours each have. But Henry has been coaching longer than Arteta has been coaching.

David Moyes has been coaching longer than Pep, Arteta or Henry. Should he get the job ahead of them all?
Bro, I am not looking at any metric. Are all of you drinking from the same water? :lol: :lol: Why does everyone want to argue. I dont care about Arsenal or who gets their job. Dimka76 said "Henry? -- A football pundit." All i did was correct his fallacy. And additionally pointed out, factually, that Henry started coaching in 2016, while Arteta began coaching in 2017. Anything outside those facts does not concern me, bro.
Well, you are suggesting that Henry has been coaching longer than Arteta is might be factually wrong.

Henry has been coaching sporadically, (Arsenal youth teams & the few times the Belgium NT meets).
Also, note that Henry left Arsenal youth coaching because he couldn't commit to it when asked by A. Wenger.

On the other hand, Arteta has been coaching continuously...

Also quality matters over quantity.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Kabalega wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Well, you are suggesting that Henry has been coaching longer than Arteta is might be factually wrong.

Henry has been coaching sporadically, (Arsenal youth teams & the few times the Belgium NT meets).
Also, note that Henry left Arsenal youth coaching because he couldn't commit to it when asked by A. Wenger.

On the other hand, Arteta has been coaching continuously...

Also quality matters over quantity.

Plwase, go away. :lol: Have a good week, ahead.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

[/video]

Lengthy discussion about the coach at the end.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx