My WC 23 Vs Rohr's final 23 (No duplicate players)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
My WC 23 Vs Rohr's final 23 (No duplicate players)

Post by chief nfachairman »

who would do better?

THis team is kinda "breda"fied tho

P.S: We don't seem to be producing Defenders and GKs. We need to declare a State of Emergency in these positions

Attack:
1.Kayode Olarenwaju (Man City/ Shanktar Donesk, Ukraine): Played last few matches for this team and did exceedingly well and ended with the double. He would be playing champions league football next season
2.Isaac success (Watford, Malaga, Spain): Had a MASSIVE game this weekend. Isaac Success is getting back to his old self. If he can stay fit, stay off food and stay off sex during this break, he would break the EPL next Season.
3.Henry Onyekuru (Everton/ Anderlecht, Belgium): Our very own Sallah. He is a season or 2 away from stardom. He should be playing Champions league football next season.

Midfield
4.Ajagun (Kortrijk, Belgium): Top 3 best NIgerian midfielder in Europe this season.
5.Ifeanyi Mathew (Lillestrom, Norway): Best midfielder in Norway. Transfer rumors linking him to bigger teams in bigger leagues.
6.Okechukwu Azubuike (Malatyaspor, TUrkey): HAd a very good season. Transfer rumors linking him to bigger teams in better leagues

Defence
7.Nura Abdullai (ROma/ Perugia, ITaly): Boy wonder. Injury has been his biggest problem but whenever he is injury free, he makes the ROma bench. Went onloan to Perugia in jan.
8.Adeleye Olamilekan (Ifeanyi UBA FC, Nigeria): Unarguably the best CD in the NPFL.
9.Okwuosa (Chippa, South Africa): Been one of the best defenders in the SOuth African league. He won his first SE cap under Keshi
10.Osas Okoro (Rangers, Nigeria): was one of NIgeria's best for the CHAN Eagles.

GK
11.Dele Aiyenugba: Still playing regular football in Isreal

SUBSTITUTES:
12.GK: Dele Alampasu (Fareinse, Portugal): Hardly makes the team match day squad. Needs to go onloan to a lower standard Div1 League Team like Austria or Turkey.

Attack:
13.Sadiq Umar (Roma/NAC Breda, NEtherlands): Had a fantastic half of the seaosn in Netherlands. Would play regular top flight football next season
14.Orji Okonkwo (Bologna, Italy): Made appearances and started matches in the Serie A before loaned to Serie B team by mid-season for more tutelage. Expect Orji to be a big hit by next season
15. Awoniyi (Liverpool, Mouscron, Belgium): Scored 8 goals for MOuscron and churned out top perfromances every match. Host of European clubs in Top Leagues looking to have him on loan next season.
16.Samuel Kalu (GEnt, Belgium) : One of the best players in Belgium this season. Would be playing higher level football next season. Likely to move to a champions league playing team or atleast play Europa
17.Junior Ajayi (alhaly, Egypt): Won Many "BEST" awards in Egypt even making CAF best 11 this year. Skill, crafty with great technique, expect him to do bigger things next season

MIdfield:
18Ebere Eze (QPR, CHampionship, England): Very skillful Attacking midfielder, mobile, great pass and vision and can score. Took QPR and the championship by storm this season. Next season woujld be his breakout season
19.Alhassan Muazam (Austria WIen, Austria): Very skillful and slick midfelder. Had a succesful first seaosn in Europe. Next season should be his best s far
20.K.nwakali (Arsenal/ Mastrict, Dutch Div 2): Another attacking Midfielder. Had a poor first half of the season at VVV in Dutch top div. Dropped a Div lower and did very well. Expect to see him in a good league and starting next season.
21.Anderson Esiti (Gent, Belgium): Was having a very good season until he had a 2/3month lay off due to Injury. SHould bounce back next season and own that spot in the Belgian League.

Defence:
22.Musa Mohammed (Lokotiv Plovdiv, Bulgaria): Had a torrid career so far but seems to be finding his feet in Bulgaria.
23.Musa Yahaya (Porto B, Div2 - Portugal): COnverted to a right wing back, he's been churning out top performances for Porto B. Would he move up to Porto or go on loan to a DIv 1 team like Awaziem?

Watch list:
Osimhen (Wolfsburg, Germany): One of the GE 2015. Trying to find his head. started about 2 matches then back to bench. Would next season be a break out one for him?
Chidera Ejike (Valrenga,Norway): One of the GE 2015.Best Dribbler in Norway. Has started most matches for Valrenga and posted top performances so far.
Kingsley Micheal (Villareal B, SPain): One of the GE 2015. Posted top performances with the B team and has trained in the main team also. Shouldbe elevated to the main team by next season.
Kingsley Sokari (Sfaxien, TUnisia): Hosttest midfielder in TUnisia. Transfer rumors linking him to Turkey and other European team.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: My WC 23 Vs Rohr's final 23 (No duplicate players)

Post by ohenhen1 »

My 23, if I had my way and everything was perfect.

GK- Enyeama, Ikeme, Uzoho

FB- Shehu, Idowu, Aina, Ebuehi

CD- Balogun, Ekong, Awaziem, Omeruo

MF- Mikel, Onazi, Etebo, Ndidi, Agu,

FW- Ighalo, Emenike, Ideye, Iheanacho, V Moses, Onyekuru, Iwobi
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

So they have converted Yahaya into a defender smh :curse:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Is Eze interested in playing for Nigeria???
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

bret- hart wrote:Is Eze interested in playing for Nigeria???
He trained with Nigeria when we were camped last year in the UK for the Senegal match.