Simy v Napoli live

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Simy v Napoli live

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

http://www.soccerjumbotv2.me/1/ch-6.html

It's relegation day for Crotone. Goodluck Simy.
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Simy v Napoli live

Napoli no even gree them see ball
OCCUPY NFF!!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://www.soccerjumbotv2.me/1/ch-6.html

It's relegation day for Crotone. Goodluck Simy.
It's over for Crotone in Serie A...................
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Hard to judge Simy on this game alone. He’s not getting any service at all but he’s also not putting himself about or pressured by defenders.
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Simy will have to be judged in camp and in friendlies, this game has not done him any justice. Not necessarily his fault though, but I am suspect about his technical ability.
nzeogwu
Egg
Egg

Post by nzeogwu »

Who wants to get hurt this close to Mundial? Abeg make dem drop to 2nd division. Simy go get another club.
nzeogwu
Egg
Egg

Post by nzeogwu »

SPAL has scored 4!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

I don't see Simy making that WC squad so close to the wc. He's not a direct replacement for any other striker and it's questionable how he fits in Rohr's system. Simy has a low work rate and doesn't press that much, his first touch is also questionable. It's funny but the more I watched simy the more I appreciated Ighalo for all his abilities.

If you have flying wingers and full backs then Simy is your man. Without the service he's pedestrian.
OCCUPY NFF!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The game is over, I missed the game.

So Simy Crotone got relegated.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:I don't see Simy making that WC squad so close to the wc. He's not a direct replacement for any other striker and it's questionable how he fits in Rohr's system. Simy has a low work rate and doesn't press that much, his first touch is also questionable. It's funny but the more I watched simy the more I appreciated Ighalo for all his abilities.

If you have flying wingers and full backs then Simy is your man. Without the service he's pedestrian.
I also have my doubts. But will wait and see. That is the only way to reduce the hyping on CE. I hope he plays a lot in the friendlies. I don't want a situation where there will be any doubt.

smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:I don't see Simy making that WC squad so close to the wc. He's not a direct replacement for any other striker and it's questionable how he fits in Rohr's system. Simy has a low work rate and doesn't press that much, his first touch is also questionable It's funny but the more I watched simy the more I appreciated Ighalo for all his abilities.

If you have flying wingers and full backs then Simy is your man. Without the service he's pedestrian
I could have told you all this for free.
I don't see how he addresses what we are missing right now
given our defence oriented, long ball based style of play, we need a striker who can be productive when isolated upfront
Which btw is exactly is what Umar brings to the table
We don't need another poacher like Simy. We already have the best poachers in the business : Ighalo and nacho
imho
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

ohenhen1 wrote: I also have my doubts. But will wait and see. That is the only way to reduce the hyping on CE. I hope he plays a lot in the friendlies. I don't want a situation where there will be any doubt.
What slightly annoys me about Rohr is his only job between national assignments is to watch these players and understand their strengths and weaknesses
His call ups and omissions suggests he does not do this at all.
I doubt he has watched 90 minutes of any of Nwankwo's games for example.

Watching these players over time gives a far more complete and accurate picture than a coach could possibly glean from a friendly match
Also in friendlies -especially these last minute friendlies - the player could easily have a dazzling one-off moment - like Ameobi's wonder goal vs Italy - that gives a false impression of their true ability and masks their underlying uselessness
Conversely a good player could have a bad game and rule themselves out. e.g Oruma in the build up to Japan 2002

In short i think using 11th hour friendlies to scout players is a terribly inefficient and unreliable way of doung things
a foolish way of deciding who goes to the WC and who doesn't.
Such decisions should have been made by now. the final friendlies should be used to practise and finetune formations
nothing more
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

smartbrother wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote: I also have my doubts. But will wait and see. That is the only way to reduce the hyping on CE. I hope he plays a lot in the friendlies. I don't want a situation where there will be any doubt.
What slightly annoys me about Rohr is his only job between national assignments is to watch these players and understand their strengths and weaknesses

Watching these players over time gives a far more complete and accurate picture than a coach could possibly glean from a friendly match
Also in friendlies -especially these last minute friendlies - the player could easily have a dazzling one-off moment - like Ameobi's wonder goal vs Italy - that gives a false impression of their true ability and masks their underlying uselessness
Conversely a good player could have a bad game and rule themselves out. e.g Oruma in the build up to Japan 2002

In short i think using 11th hour friendlies to scout players is a terribly inefficient and unreliable way of doung things
Such decisions should have been made by now. the final friendlies should be used to practise and finetune formations
nothing more
Based on your record here, I think you’re a far better judge of talent, scout and quite obviously a much better coach than Rohr.
OCCUPY NFF!!
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
smartbrother wrote:

nothing more
Based on your record here, I think you’re a far better judge of talent, scout and quite obviously a much better coach than Rohr.
thanks man
you are a fairly low quality human being
so the inanity of your response does not come as a surprise
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Simy is not going to displace any of Ighalo, Iheanacho, Musa, Simon, Iwobi, or Moses.

Basically all of our attacking players.

If he goes he will displace a midfielder or defender.

He has his work cut out for him, and unless he scores goals in the upcoming friendlies I don't see him making it.

He seems pretty one dynamic to me, and I've watched a few of his recent games. Frankly Sadiq Umar is probably a better all round player.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

vancity eagle wrote:Simy is not going to displace any of Ighalo, Iheanacho, Musa, Simon, Iwobi, or Moses.

He has his work cut out for him, and unless he scores goals in the upcoming friendlies I don't see him making it.

He seems pretty one dynamic to me, and I've watched a few of his recent games. Frankly Sadiq Umar is probably a better all round player.
Brown Ideye should have been selected.

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

smartbrother wrote:

nothing more

KPOM X 100

It really seems to me that for all the talk of Rohr's scouting networks, he doesn't actually scout at all.

I mean what excuse does he have to not call up Sadiq Umar ? What excuse does he have for not giving Onyekuru a decent chance, and giving wastepipes like Nwakaeme more minutes. Absolutely inexcusable.

What excuse to call up Ajayi and Gabriel Okechukwu over

Ezikiel Imoh
Sadiq Umar
Samuel Kalu
Peter Olayinka

Would any person who has seriously watched all of these players, really call up Okechukwu over these guys ?

Frankly Rohr's ability to improve his original core of players has been abysmal.

We have had plenty of opportunities to test legitimate prospects, and they have all been wasted on junks, or not utilized at all.

Rohr basically knew his team from day 1. (over 2 years ago) and it has not changed since. Joel Obi might be the only real addition to the team.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

ohenhen1 wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:Simy is not going to displace any of Ighalo, Iheanacho, Musa, Simon, Iwobi, or Moses.

Brown Ideye should have been selected.
no he shouldn't have.

Sadiq Umar should have been selected, and Onyekuru should have been called to camp to monitor his fitness. If he was assessed unfit, and frankly I think that would have been a decent likelihood, then fine. But there is no harm to call him to camp and monitor him. Yes he is that much of a talent to receive such benefit of the doubt.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Ideye Brown has more experience. He is a good bench player. Can score goals and bring energy to the side. He played against Zambia in World cup qualifications.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

vancity eagle wrote:
smartbrother wrote:

nothing more

KPOM X 100

It really seems to me that for all the talk of Rohr's scouting networks, he doesn't actually scout at all.

I mean what excuse does he have to not call up Sadiq Umar ? What excuse does he have for not giving Onyekuru a decent chance, and giving wastepipes like Nwakaeme more minutes. Absolutely inexcusable.

What excuse to call up Ajayi and Gabriel Okechukwu over

Ezikiel Imoh
Sadiq Umar
Samuel Kalu
Peter Olayinka

Would any person who has seriously watched all of these players, really call up Okechukwu over these guys ?

Frankly Rohr's ability to improve his original core of players has been abysmal.

We have had plenty of opportunities to test legitimate prospects, and they have all been wasted on junks, or not utilized at all.

Rohr basically knew his team from day 1. (over 2 years ago) and it has not changed since. Joel Obi might be the only real addition to the team.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Onyekuru is just returning from a serious injury and wasn’t even selected for Anderlecht in thier all important playoff game but you think rohr should gamble with an injury ridden player 1 month to the World Cup. Rohr also gave onyekuru chances prior to his injury and onyekuru didn’t deliver. After World Cup, he will be invited. You’re also requesting for some unknown BACKWATER league players to be called up 1 month to the World Cup just for us to continue doing the same thing like we did in 2002, 2014 SMDH. As for Simy, his not displacing any forward that contributed immensely toward our WCQ and will probably be given the last forward position if he impresses
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

With all due respect Simy Nwankwo is better than Sadiq Umar. Umar is still raw and is not ready for prime time just yet.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

They both play d at Seria A and we saw how many goals they scored at their team. I think that umar is probably more talented than Simi but right now Simy is in Form at a batter LEAGUE and a better Team. None should replace any forward that contributed towards our WCQ BUT 1 is good enough to be the final forward in that list