NIGERIA WORLD CUP CAMP THREAD

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kalani JR
Egg
Egg
Re: NIGERIA WORLD CUP CAMP THREAD

Post by kalani JR »

maceo4 wrote:
zee wrote:
highbury wrote:Where is Mikel? This dude is always late to camp. I know Vic just finished FA cup. So Vic has 10days off. But Mikel? Haba! Always one of the damnnn late comers. Yesterday is visa issue. I don't understand why alot of Nigerians feel like their lateness reflects on the importance.. Mikel is not better than any player. He is just granted the privilege of being Captain.
He is the ..........................Field Marshal :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Enjoying daddy duties :thumbs:

Can't he get Pokey to do this for free?
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

I am not sure why people here are sounding like morons. Mikel will report when he agreed with the coach. It’s that simple. Anything else is gossip.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Conservative: a liberal who has been mugged by reality.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

green4life wrote:
platinum wrote:
Synopsis wrote:
nzeogwu wrote:With Romero out for Argentina and even though we need to focus on Croatia. We should be able to punish Caballero. Moses, Nacho and Iwobi especially.
Franco Armani will be the #1 gk.
Exactly. Romero was probably going to get benched. He's not better than Caballero and certainly not Armani.
Wasn't it Armani that chopped 4 unanswered from our boys in the friendly? Abi na Caballero?

As for Mikel, the coach is on top of team affairs. If he's OK with it, why all the biatching? Ideally he should be in camp and he's been a model citizen the past few years so absent evidence to the contrary, I doubt this is an issue of indiscipline on his part.
Agustin Marchesin was the victim.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=27864

The Super Eagles players, twenty-seven of them in camp, are presently having their second training session on grass at the Godswill Akpabio International Stadium, allnigeriasoccer.com understands.

European football tactician Gernot Rohr has taken a leaf out of Joachim Low's book, with the national team players wearing GPS trackers before the start of the training session (see photo).

That small device was instrumental to the success of Germany winning the 2014 World Cup, Low decided to introduce Mario Gotze, who netted the winning goal, as a substitute over other options based on GPS data.

The GPS data will measure how the Super Eagles players perform in training games, the number of changes in direction, cardiac frequency variable that is monitoring of their heartbeats.

Rohr will be able to compare the players in camp and the information will assist him to know a player's level while with the national team.

As at the time this report, the players were taking part in a shooting practice before the start of the practice game.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

I noticed that whenever these guys list the team B, its not always arranged according to positions. loool

Eagles Training Report : Iheanacho Strikes Late To Cancel Out Simy’s Spectacular Lob

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/05/24/ea ... cular-lob/

Players of the Super Eagles of Nigeria had a little game among themselves in today’s training session as part of their build up to the friendly game against Congo DR.

The training match has all players in camp taking part bar Wilfred Ndidi who is still recuperating from the injury which brought his season to a premature end at his English Premier League side Leicester City.

Freshly invited Crotone of Italy forward Simy Nwankwo drew first blood with a spectacular lob which left goalkeeper Ikechukwu Ezenwa stranded to put his team ahead few minutes into the session.

Playing alongside Alex Iwobi and Junior Lokosa in attack, Simy who impressed with his shooting abilities during the shooting drills showed his eyes for goals with that cracking effort.

His team were coasting to a 1-0 win but Kelechi Iheanacho who displayed a high level of accuracy during the shooting drills before the training game proved his sharpness with a leveller which was the last kick of the game.

Team A.

Francis Odinaka Uzoho (GK)

Leon Balogun

William Troost-Ekong

Ola Aina

Elderson Echiejile

Ogenyi Onazi

Joel Obi

Oghenekaro Etebo

Junior Lokosa

Simy Nwankwo

Alex Iwobi

Team B:

Ikechukwu Ezenwa ( GK)

Kenneth Omeruo

Chidozie Awaziem

Stephen Eze

Uche Agbo

Kelechi Iheanacho

Mikel Agu

Odion Ighalo

Tyronne Ebuehi

Moses Simon

Ahmed Musa
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
highbury wrote:
platinum wrote:
highbury wrote:Ighalo played a game in China on Saturday. Yet he is in camp. Mr Excuse or Mr Absent Captain is away.
When is the due date to report to camp? Do you know why Mikel is away? Do you know what permissions he got from Rohr? If you can't answer these questions, it's best to keep quiet because you'd have no idea what you're talking about.
lol! So I can't ask questions? Trust me: I am not the only one asking questions. Maybe they should address the fans. At least keep us abreast. If it is not clarified, the questions will still linger.
answer platinum's question
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

some of una think say all fingers are equal, the FGN , should ensure a private jet, house car etc for Mikel and his children during the worldcup..if i was Mikel, I will arrive stadium 10 mins before we play England. the guy just flew thousands of miles from the far east... let the fringe players play DRC.. come England and Cech, Mikel should play a few mins.. all these other games are just friendlies, the real thing starts in 3 weeks.. chop rice leave stone... and that highbury is one serious bad belle.. When is the deadline to get to camp? stillbobo no gree answer
SuperEagles

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

highbury wrote:
platinum wrote:
highbury wrote:Ighalo played a game in China on Saturday. Yet he is in camp. Mr Excuse or Mr Absent Captain is away.
When is the due date to report to camp? Do you know why Mikel is away? Do you know what permissions he got from Rohr? If you can't answer these questions, it's best to keep quiet because you'd have no idea what you're talking about.
lol! So I can't ask questions? Trust me: I am not the only one asking questions. Maybe they should address the fans. At least keep us abreast. If it is not clarified, the questions will still linger.
You can ask all the questions in the world but at some point you have to start putting thought into them and not just asking for the sake of it.

So think about what I said, if you cannot answer those questions then the questions you ask are irrelevant drivel. He's in camp now at any rate.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

platinum wrote:
Synopsis wrote:
nzeogwu wrote:With Romero out for Argentina and even though we need to focus on Croatia. We should be able to punish Caballero. Moses, Nacho and Iwobi especially.
Exactly. Romero was probably going to get benched. He's not better than Caballero and certainly not Armani.
so you regularly watch river plate? :)
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

King Futcha wrote:
platinum wrote:
Synopsis wrote:
I actually have not seen him at River Plate but I saw the odd Copa Libertadores Nacional games over the years and never understood why he wasn't a factor with albiceleste when they clearly lacked in the goalie area.

Boycotting the NFL this season?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

chief nfachairman wrote:I noticed that whenever these guys list the team B, its not always arranged according to positions. loool

Eagles Training Report : Iheanacho Strikes Late To Cancel Out Simy’s Spectacular Lob

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/05/24/ea ... cular-lob/

Players of the Super Eagles of Nigeria had a little game among themselves in today’s training session as part of their build up to the friendly game against Congo DR.

The training match has all players in camp taking part bar Wilfred Ndidi who is still recuperating from the injury which brought his season to a premature end at his English Premier League side Leicester City.

Freshly invited Crotone of Italy forward Simy Nwankwo drew first blood with a spectacular lob which left goalkeeper Ikechukwu Ezenwa stranded to put his team ahead few minutes into the session.

Playing alongside Alex Iwobi and Junior Lokosa in attack, Simy who impressed with his shooting abilities during the shooting drills showed his eyes for goals with that cracking effort.

His team were coasting to a 1-0 win but Kelechi Iheanacho who displayed a high level of accuracy during the shooting drills before the training game proved his sharpness with a leveller which was the last kick of the game.

Team A.

Francis Odinaka Uzoho (GK)

Leon Balogun

William Troost-Ekong

Ola Aina

Elderson Echiejile

Ogenyi Onazi

Joel Obi

Oghenekaro Etebo

Junior Lokosa

Simy Nwankwo

Alex Iwobi

Team B:

Ikechukwu Ezenwa ( GK)

Kenneth Omeruo

Chidozie Awaziem

Stephen Eze

Uche Agbo

Kelechi Iheanacho

Mikel Agu

Odion Ighalo

Tyronne Ebuehi

Moses Simon

Ahmed Musa
Na wetin i dey fear any time i see the height of Ezenwa, he would be inviting many lobs :lol: :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Even our trainers look fit. Rohr means business :thumbs: :thumbs: Gone are the days of CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC when it seemed the requirement for the coaches and trainer was to look like dem dey 9 months pregnant. A fat trainer can never inspire confidence in the players. It's like when you enter a spin class and the instructor is fat and out of shape. :mad: :mad: :veryangry: :veryangry:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Skippo in the House!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

platinum wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
platinum wrote:
Synopsis wrote:
I actually have not seen him at River Plate but I saw the odd Copa Libertadores Nacional games over the years and never understood why he wasn't a factor with albiceleste when they clearly lacked in the goalie area.

Boycotting the NFL this season?
I am not but you should since your team will be bad again.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote:

Skippo in the House!
yesterday, your clueless brain was all over the forum running your mouth , today , you are here screaming skippo is in camp.. you are so pathetic
SuperEagles

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Skippo in the House!
yesterday, your clueless brain was all over the forum running your mouth , today , you are here screaming skippo is in camp.. you are so pathetic
I gave no opinion just stated the facts, and he’s in camp abi his arrival dey vex you? Sorry you won’t get to spend more sucking time with his balls :tic:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

This one is for the Jettes and Bigpokeys

Super Eagus 4 Life!
gmoni1
Egg
Egg
Mikel Obi, John Ogu Arrive Camp, Moses Out Of Congo Friendly

Post by gmoni1 »

Super Eagles captain, Mikel Obi and Ogu John have arrived the team’s Uyo world cup camp, but Victor Moses will join up with the team in London.Mikel Obi, John Ogu arrive Super Eagles Uyo Camp, but Moses out of DR Congo Friendly
Mikel Obi and John Ogu have arrived the Super Eagles camp ahead of Monday's friendly against DR Congo.
The announcement of the latest arrivals was made on the team’s official twitter handle on Thursday.

No further detail was provided on the absence of Chelsea wing back, Moses.

Camp update ahead #2018FIFAWorldCup.
Captain @mikel_john_obi and @ogujohnugo have arrived in camp.
@VictorMoses will join the team in London.
#SoarSuperEagles.

This means Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr will be without Moses when Nigeria take on DR Congo in an international friendly on 28 May.

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/mike ... s.html?m=1
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Soccer tactician..... the junro needs a slap
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

maceo4 wrote:This one is for the Jettes and Bigpokeys

Wow recreating bamenda's famous photo.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Super Eagus 4 Life!