NIGERIA WORLD CUP CAMP THREAD

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NIGERIA WORLD CUP CAMP THREAD

Post by Gotti »

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Gotti wrote:
what rubbish is this? how will this fix the crap goalies and pathetic defense or blunt attack we have?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

It is slow process. Most of the tactical work will be done after the Czech friendly. They won't want to show too much to the prying eyes during the friendlies. I don't think people should be alarmed with bad results from the friendlies.

But I know my people, they will start to freak out over poor friendly results and start pitching their players.

The players are just working on getting in shape, staying healthy and building chemistry right now.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Make we dance! :D

Una thank you o! For all the videos and pics! :clap: :clap: :clap: I am swamped with work so I haven't been able to partake.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

platinum wrote:
highbury wrote:Ighalo played a game in China on Saturday. Yet he is in camp. Mr Excuse or Mr Absent Captain is away.
When is the due date to report to camp? Do you know why Mikel is away? Do you know what permissions he got from Rohr? If you can't answer these questions, it's best to keep quiet because you'd have no idea what you're talking about.
When is the due date to report to camp?

Ask the Coach. It is isn't my job to tell you

Do you know why Mikel is away?

Ask the Coach. It isn't my job to tell you.

Do you know what permissions he got from Rohr?

Ask Mr Rohr, he should be better able to tell you. I am not Rohr.

It is within my right as a fan to ask questions about the plight of our Captain. Glady, Mr. Ibitoye has informed me that he is in camp. PS: Mikel is a very valuable member of the team. However, the idea that Nigeria cannot succeed without him is preposterous
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Who is the Ghananese?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

john12 wrote:The problem with Nigerians is selective justice. If every player disregarded rohr instructions and visited their families overseas while missing camp hours would people exonerate them of blame. Mikel is a legend and has sacrificed his time, dedication for super eagles but rules are rules and regulations should be adhered by every player or no player. No one is bigger than nigeria
At the moment and with this team..............................Mikel is 'bigger' than Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!

..............and you better get that in your airheaded HEAD.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Bigpokey24 wrote:some of una think say all fingers are equal, the FGN , should ensure a private jet, house car etc for Mikel and his children during the worldcup..if i was Mikel, I will arrive stadium 10 mins before we play England. the guy just flew thousands of miles from the far east... let the fringe players play DRC.. come England and Cech, Mikel should play a few mins.. all these other games are just friendlies, the real thing starts in 3 weeks.. chop rice leave stone... and that highbury is one serious bad belle.. When is the deadline to get to camp? stillbobo no gree answer
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

danfo driver wrote:Make we dance! :D

Una thank you o! For all the videos and pics! :clap: :clap: :clap: I am swamped with work so I haven't been able to partake.
TOilets must be really really dirty and messy today. Sorry.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

zee wrote:
john12 wrote:The problem with Nigerians is selective justice. If every player disregarded rohr instructions and visited their families overseas while missing camp hours would people exonerate them of blame. Mikel is a legend and has sacrificed his time, dedication for super eagles but rules are rules and regulations should be adhered by every player or no player. No one is bigger than nigeria
At the moment and with this team..............................Mikel is 'bigger' than Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!

That is a damnn lie!!! Mikel is just a Nigerian citizen. Actually, he is also a British Citizen. More likely working on his Russian Passport. You can trust the Delta boy on that :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

King Futcha wrote:
platinum wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
platinum wrote:
Synopsis wrote:
nzeogwu wrote:With Romero out for Argentina and even though we need to focus on Croatia. We should be able to punish Caballero. Moses, Nacho and Iwobi especially.
Franco Armani will be the #1 gk.
Exactly. Romero was probably going to get benched. He's not better than Caballero and certainly not Armani.
so you regularly watch river plate? :)
I actually have not seen him at River Plate but I saw the odd Copa Libertadores Nacional games over the years and never understood why he wasn't a factor with albiceleste when they clearly lacked in the goalie area.

Boycotting the NFL this season?
I am not but you should since your team will be bad again.
#12 is coming back, I ought to stick around and see his come back but it's probably time to take the next step in supporting the young fellow Kaep's efforts.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

highbury wrote:
platinum wrote:
highbury wrote:Ighalo played a game in China on Saturday. Yet he is in camp. Mr Excuse or Mr Absent Captain is away.
When is the due date to report to camp? Do you know why Mikel is away? Do you know what permissions he got from Rohr? If you can't answer these questions, it's best to keep quiet because you'd have no idea what you're talking about.

It is within my right as a fan to ask questions about the plight of our Captain. Glady, Mr. Ibitoye has informed me that he is in camp. PS: Mikel is a very valuable member of the team. However, the idea that Nigeria cannot succeed without him is preposterous

It's well within your right to ask questions, however silly questions with obvious answers are a burden on society when you refuse to activate higher thinking that's readily available to EVERYONE.
It's akin to asking repeatedly for the population of Mongolia when a simple Google search can grant you the answer. If you really want the answers to your initial Mikel questions, you'd answer the questions I asked and see why your initial question is silly.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

1naija wrote: Even our trainers look fit. Rohr means business :thumbs: :thumbs: Gone are the days of CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC when it seemed the requirement for the coaches and trainer was to look like dem dey 9 months pregnant. A fat trainer can never inspire confidence in the players. It's like when you enter a spin class and the instructor is fat and out of shape. :mad: :mad: :veryangry: :veryangry:
Nobody should insult CCC in this forum. You guys have started again.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Conservative: a liberal who has been mugged by reality.
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

highbury wrote:
platinum wrote:

Mikel is in camp today, which means that he was in the air yesterday while you were misyarning on this forum. If I call you a moron now, some will start complaining. I want everybody to respect themselves with respect to the SE, otherwise this will be a very long 2 months.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Conservative: a liberal who has been mugged by reality.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

muzines wrote:
1naija wrote: Even our trainers look fit. Rohr means business :thumbs: :thumbs: Gone are the days of CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC when it seemed the requirement for the coaches and trainer was to look like dem dey 9 months pregnant. A fat trainer can never inspire confidence in the players. It's like when you enter a spin class and the instructor is fat and out of shape. :mad: :mad: :veryangry: :veryangry:
Nobody should insult CCC in this forum. You guys have started again.
Na you have time for Mr. Johnny Walker :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
He has never seen or heard of this.......................

Legendary 'Fat' Coach :clap: :clap: :clap:
Last edited by zee on Thu May 24, 2018 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

platinum wrote:
highbury wrote:
platinum wrote:

It's well within your right to ask questions, however silly questions with obvious answers are a burden on society when you refuse to activate higher thinking that's readily available to EVERYONE.
It's akin to asking repeatedly for the population of Mongolia when a simple Google search can grant you the answer. If you really want the answers to your initial Mikel questions, you'd answer the questions I asked and see why your initial question is silly.
You didn't like my answer. I answered your question even though I didn't agree with the premise of your question. Btw, there is no such thing as a silly question. If you don't have the answer to a question, I suggest you shut it.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

highbury wrote:
platinum wrote:
highbury wrote:
platinum wrote:

You didn't like my answer. I answered your question even though I didn't agree with the premise of your question. Btw, there is no such thing as a silly question. If you don't have the answer to a question, I suggest you shut it.

Whoever told you there is no such thing as a silly question lied to you. Your so called innocent probing is incredibly silly when you can't sensibly answer the simple questions. Ask the coach is not an intelligent answer.

I could turn right back and say...since you're asking those questions about Mikel, why don't you ask the coach? See how that goes?

Use your brain. It's big, it's wonderful. Use it.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

platinum wrote:
highbury wrote:
platinum wrote:
highbury wrote:
platinum wrote:

Whoever told you there is no such thing as a silly question lied to you. Your so called innocent probing is incredibly silly when you can't sensibly answer the simple questions. Ask the coach is not an intelligent answer.

I could turn right back and say...since you're asking those questions about Mikel, why don't you ask the coach? See how that goes?

Use your brain. It's big, it's wonderful. Use it.
OK. I hear you. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

When is the match against DR Congo?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I have said this many times, that highbury is the biggest olodo on CE
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Bigpokey24 wrote:I have said this many times, that highbury is the biggest olodo on CE
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Bigpokey24 wrote:I have said this many times, that highbury is the biggest olodo on CE
Coming from The Olodo of CE, I am not insulted :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
ikemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba »

highbury wrote:
zee wrote:

That is a damnn lie!!! Mikel is just a Nigerian citizen. Actually, he is also a British Citizen. More likely working on his Russian Passport. You can trust the Delta boy on that :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Mikel no be Delta boy. I believe him Papa na Anambra man.