NIGERIA WORLD CUP CAMP THREAD

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

highbury
Egg
Egg
Re: NIGERIA WORLD CUP CAMP THREAD

Post by highbury »

ikemba wrote:
highbury wrote:
zee wrote:
john12 wrote:The problem with Nigerians is selective justice. If every player disregarded rohr instructions and visited their families overseas while missing camp hours would people exonerate them of blame. Mikel is a legend and has sacrificed his time, dedication for super eagles but rules are rules and regulations should be adhered by every player or no player. No one is bigger than nigeria
At the moment and with this team..............................Mikel is 'bigger' than Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!

..............and you better get that in your airheaded HEAD.
That is a damnn lie!!! Mikel is just a Nigerian citizen. Actually, he is also a British Citizen. More likely working on his Russian Passport. You can trust the Delta boy on that :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Mikel no be Delta boy. I believe him Papa na Anambra man.
A lot of Delta people have Igbo names. I am quite confident. I may be wrong tho. Don't trust what you see online about the origin of naija players :D
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
ikemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba »

highbury wrote:
ikemba wrote:
highbury wrote:
zee wrote:
john12 wrote:The problem with Nigerians is selective justice. If every player disregarded rohr instructions and visited their families overseas while missing camp hours would people exonerate them of blame. Mikel is a legend and has sacrificed his time, dedication for super eagles but rules are rules and regulations should be adhered by every player or no player. No one is bigger than nigeria
At the moment and with this team..............................Mikel is 'bigger' than Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!

That is a damnn lie!!! Mikel is just a Nigerian citizen. Actually, he is also a British Citizen. More likely working on his Russian Passport. You can trust the Delta boy on that :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
A lot of Delta people have Igbo names. I am quite confident. I may be wrong tho. Don't trust what you see online about the origin of naija players :D
It doesn't really matter :biggrin: but, his father is from Neni town in Anambra state.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

I don’t care if you have $30 million or you have scored 300 goals for Nigeria when it comes to Football, No one is BIGGER than Nigeria, Absolutely none. Everyone and anyone can be replaced at any time. Shikena
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

john12 wrote:I don’t care if you have $30 million or you have scored 300 goals for Nigeria when it comes to Football, No one is BIGGER than Nigeria, Absolutely none. Everyone and anyone can be replaced at any time. Shikena
You are delusional. Messi , Cron, Neymar, Bale, Suarez, Mikel, Salah etc are all bigger than their countries when it comes to football. Fact not feelings. Shaka Zulu
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ikemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba »

john12 wrote:I don’t care if you have $30 million or you have scored 300 goals for Nigeria when it comes to Football, No one is BIGGER than Nigeria, Absolutely none. Everyone and anyone can be replaced at any time. Shikena
So, who replaces Mikel in the current set up?
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Mikel will be replaceable as early as Mid to late next year.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
You are delusional. Messi , Cron, Neymar, Bale, Suarez, Mikel, Salah etc are all bigger than their countries when it comes to football. Fact not feelings. Shaka Zulu
John12 is right: Everyone is replaceable. That includes Mikel. Like Tbite rightly mentioned, the signs are there that he will be replaced by next year.
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

highbury wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:I have said this many times, that highbury is the biggest olodo on CE
Coming from The Olodo of CE, I am not insulted :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf:
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
and that is a sad fact, not something to be proud of. For example the antics of Messi in Barcelona is actually deplorable not commendable! A footballer is a footballer, it doesn't matter what he achieves, it does not elevate him to some godly status. When I hear stories of Messi influencing the dressing room, pulling strings, trying to step outside of his duties as a footballer etc, I just cringe.

There is a code of conduct in all walks of life. You do not get a pass for being stellar in your position. Messi is not a technical director, he is not a manager, he is not a physio, he is not on the board, he should stick to the duties he was hired to perform.

Similarly Mikel should not think that because he is a Captain or a good footballer, that he is exempt from certain requirements.

You are right, many footballers exploit he system, and that is pathetic and they should be called out for it.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

first time ill ever agree with you on anything. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Motivational claptrap. When you find yourself shouting about how no one is bigger than x, y,z....you need to understand something, not only is said person probably bigger than whatever thing, said person has also set up total landlordship over your very own mind.

Mikel is living rent free in the minds of many of you chaps.

None of you know the date set to report to camp, none of you know why Mikel was away, none of you know the permissions he got from the head coach, yet here you all are, beating your chests, shouting, making proclamations left and right. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery please. You're screaming about absolutely nothing.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

highbury wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
John12 is right: Everyone is replaceable. That includes Mikel. Like Tbite rightly mentioned, the signs are there that he will be replaced by next year.
The statement Everyone is replaceable is a very lazy and unintelligent statement. The question is what becomes of the team if you replace a player like Mikel now? I think we all know what the answer to that is; a first round exit at the World Cup, no doubt. A more intelligent statement would be Everyone is replaceable eventually :!: :!: :!:

Cheers.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

platinum wrote:

Motivational claptrap. When you find yourself shouting about how no one is bigger than x, y,z....you need to understand something, not only is said person probably bigger than whatever thing, said person has also set up total landlordship over your very own mind.

None of you know the date set to report to camp,
none of you know why Mikel was away, none of you know the permissions he got from the head coach, yet here you all are, beating your chests, shouting, making proclamations left and right. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery please. You're screaming about absolutely nothing.

This is what I find the most interesting. And people wonder why Nigerians are deeply hated by other Africans.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

platinum wrote:

None of you know the date set to report to camp, none of you know why Mikel was away, none of you know the permissions he got from the head coach, yet here you all are, beating your chests, shouting, making proclamations left and right. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery please. You're screaming about absolutely nothing.
Lol. The 'issue' is only in their head. Rohr has previously given Mikel and some other players concessions where warranted to arrive late or even miss games all together with no drama. This is nothing new. In fact, I won't be surprised if Mikel doesn't play against Congo DR not because he arrived after others but due to the need to test other players before the cut. But if that occurs, trust some CEs to call it 'bigmanism' :lol:
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

maceo4 wrote:

Skippo in the House!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The inspirational leader is back!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
highbury wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
The statement Everyone is replaceable is a very lazy and unintelligent statement. The question is what becomes of the team if you replace a player like Mikel now? I think we all know what the answer to that is; a first round exit at the World Cup, no doubt. A more intelligent statement would be Everyone is replaceable eventually :!: :!: :!:

Cheers.
Ok.
Bouncer
Egg
Egg

Post by Bouncer »

highbury wrote:
ikemba wrote:
highbury wrote:
zee wrote:

What is this fool blabbing? Like there are no Igbos in Delta State? Some of you will die on top of Igbo matter. Tufiakwa!! :curse: :curse: :curse:
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Bouncer wrote:
highbury wrote:
ikemba wrote:
highbury wrote:
zee wrote:

What is this fool blabbing? Like there are no Igbos in Delta State? Some of you will die on top of Igbo matter. Tufiakwa!! :curse: :curse: :curse:
Ok
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

mods i think highbury, should be banned, just look at how he has been trolling CE members
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Mikel is BIGGER than this Nigeria.......now shut the fvckup.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

metalalloy wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rohr na craze man :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!