Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:49 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 56  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:39 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 40352
I knew Arsenal fans would masturbate over that Xhaka goal!

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:58 pm
Posts: 5669
oloye wrote:
I knew Arsenal fans would masturbate over that Xhaka goal!


Arsenal fans + 1. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
http://www.oradatasolutionsltd.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:58 pm
Posts: 5669
Juventus wan cause Aniks migrain with him heading oo:

Serbia (1) - Swiss (1) - Xhaka bulala

http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=289500

@Juve, ever heard of Aniks? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
http://www.oradatasolutionsltd.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 5290
Location: Here
Xhaka bulala! What a slicer.

_________________
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 52639
Location: USA
See these cowardly apes :rotf: :rotf:

Haven’t seen the goal and watched only parts of the match. Unlike you hypocrites, Xhaka actually played decently and was very tidy as he was not pressured when he received the ball.

But here is the difference between us: unlike you cowards, I’m man enough to say it like it is .... the man had a decent game and we all know he can strike the ball .... why can’t you clowns have the balls to point out how much he has stunk up the joint when he does so regularly ?

But like cockroaches you’ve all crawled out from the cracks in the wall

Shameless Clowns and Cowards :woot:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 52639
Location: USA
Azuka what happened to your god? :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:30 am
Posts: 6945
Location: Canada
anikulapo wrote:
Azuka what happened to your god? :rotf: :rotf:


Hmmm dont rejoice yet. o, Ozil was not the problem of the German team and Sweden WILL prove that.. Stone cold .

They actually need him in this game ..no way the guys they now will break down this Swedish team , outside shots and diagonals maybe but through the middle ..no way.

_________________
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:30 am
Posts: 6945
Location: Canada
oloye wrote:
I knew Arsenal fans would masturbate over that Xhaka goal!



Oh plus yaself ? Ok o we don sack Wenger now

_________________
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 52639
Location: USA
Siddonlook11 wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Azuka what happened to your god? :rotf: :rotf:


Hmmm dont rejoice yet. o, Ozil was not the problem of the German team and Sweden WILL prove that.. Stone cold .

They actually need him in this game ..no way the guys they now will break down this Swedish team , outside shots and diagonals maybe but through the middle ..no way.



Say what ? :rotf: :rotf:

Mezut who? :rotf:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:52 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:58 pm
Posts: 5669
anikulapo wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Azuka what happened to your god? :rotf: :rotf:


Hmmm dont rejoice yet. o, Ozil was not the problem of the German team and Sweden WILL prove that.. Stone cold .

They actually need him in this game ..no way the guys they now will break down this Swedish team , outside shots and diagonals maybe but through the middle ..no way.


Say what ? :rotf: :rotf:

Mezut who? :rotf:


Too early to be shouting alleluyah. And remember Ozil wasn't the only player who started the last match that was rested today. So i see no reason you pointing out Ozil omission as the soul reason for the win today.
Just like i always tell you, it's Low's opinion that counts not yours, or mine or anyone else. And he's so right to choose his starting XI whatever way he wants because at the end of the day the buck stops at his desk.

_________________
http://www.oradatasolutionsltd.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 52639
Location: USA
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Azuka what happened to your god? :rotf: :rotf:


Hmmm dont rejoice yet. o, Ozil was not the problem of the German team and Sweden WILL prove that.. Stone cold .

They actually need him in this game ..no way the guys they now will break down this Swedish team , outside shots and diagonals maybe but through the middle ..no way.


Say what ? :rotf: :rotf:

Mezut who? :rotf:


Too early to be shouting alleluyah. And remember Ozil wasn't the only player who started the last match that was rested today. So i see no reason you pointing out Ozil omission as the soul reason for the win today.
Just like i always tell you, it's Low's opinion that counts not yours, or mine or anyone else. And he's so right to choose his starting XI whatever way he wants because at the end of the day the buck stops at his desk.



Nwaaaaaahhhhhhhh :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: kpele Nwanem but your god is yesterdays news ... a proven loser and a failure ... ... no one gives a shyt about him any more abegi :taunt:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 52639
Location: USA
Image


Azuka ndoooo :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:37 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:58 pm
Posts: 5669
anikulapo wrote:
Image


Azuka ndoooo :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


Your point is? By the way how many players were dropped from the starting XI?

_________________
http://www.oradatasolutionsltd.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 52639
Location: USA
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Image


Azuka ndoooo :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


Your point is? By the way how many players were dropped from the starting XI?



Your god has been put in his rightful place and clearly wasn’t missed. Matter of fact he is so bloody irrelevant .... I so hope Unai is taking note :idea:

Say what you want about Low but he made a winners decision. Could you ever see that skinny French chicken doing the same? That’s what a winner with balls and conviction does and Germany is better for t . let Ozil rot on the bench ... LOSER

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:11 am
Posts: 8362
Location: Osisi Nkwu
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Image


Azuka ndoooo :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


Your point is? By the way how many players were dropped from the starting XI?



Your god has been put in his rightful place and clearly wasn’t missed. Matter of fact he is so bloody irrelevant .... I so hope Unai is taking note :idea:

Say what you want about Low but he made a winners decision. Could you ever see that skinny French chicken doing the same? That’s what a winner with balls and conviction does and Germany is better for t . let Ozil rot on the bench ... LOSER


Dropping Ozil was a stupid move, and Germany nearly got knocked out for it.

_________________
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:58 pm
Posts: 5669
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Image


Azuka ndoooo :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


Your point is? By the way how many players were dropped from the starting XI?



Your god has been put in his rightful place and clearly wasn’t missed. Matter of fact he is so bloody irrelevant .... I so hope Unai is taking note :idea:

Say what you want about Low but he made a winners decision. Could you ever see that skinny French chicken doing the same? That’s what a winner with balls and conviction does and Germany is better for t . let Ozil rot on the bench ... LOSER


Dropping Ozil was a stupid move, and Germany nearly got knocked out for it.


You dey mind Aniks. His dropping Ozil to satisfy the hues and cries is basically cosmetics. Low has simply refused to address the core issues at Germany's woeful performance. The team needs to get back to the basics that won them the World Cup last time around. And that is every player performing his assigned role and not players thinking they are now the unknown Messi that needs to be discovered and leaving their tasks position empty.
Without Ozil, this German team will not get to the semi-finals.

_________________
http://www.oradatasolutionsltd.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:58 pm
Posts: 5669
@Aniks, i hope you are watching the performance of Ospina, another much maligned player.

_________________
http://www.oradatasolutionsltd.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 52639
Location: USA
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Image


Azuka ndoooo :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


Your point is? By the way how many players were dropped from the starting XI?



Your god has been put in his rightful place and clearly wasn’t missed. Matter of fact he is so bloody irrelevant .... I so hope Unai is taking note :idea:

Say what you want about Low but he made a winners decision. Could you ever see that skinny French chicken doing the same? That’s what a winner with balls and conviction does and Germany is better for t . let Ozil rot on the bench ... LOSER


Dropping Ozil was a stupid move, and Germany nearly got knocked out for it.



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 52639
Location: USA
azuka wrote:
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Image


Azuka ndoooo :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


Your point is? By the way how many players were dropped from the starting XI?



Your god has been put in his rightful place and clearly wasn’t missed. Matter of fact he is so bloody irrelevant .... I so hope Unai is taking note :idea:

Say what you want about Low but he made a winners decision. Could you ever see that skinny French chicken doing the same? That’s what a winner with balls and conviction does and Germany is better for t . let Ozil rot on the bench ... LOSER


Dropping Ozil was a stupid move, and Germany nearly got knocked out for it.


You dey mind Aniks. His dropping Ozil to satisfy the hues and cries is basically cosmetics. Low has simply refused to address the core issues at Germany's woeful performance. The team needs to get back to the basics that won them the World Cup last time around. And that is every player performing his assigned role and not players thinking they are now the unknown Messi that needs to be discovered and leaving their tasks position empty.
Without Ozil, this German team will not get to the semi-finals.



You are clearly an analogue mind in a digital age bro :taunt: :taunt: modern football has no time for passengers :idea:

Ozil is finished ... time to find a new god :taunt:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:23 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 40352
Did I read where someone said dropping Ozil almost cost Germany? Is this some kind of selective reasoning where the memory simply forgets things as a result of amnesia? Remind me what brought about such a comment, am Imissing something....Ozil played against Mexico Germany lost , but won against Sweden without him...please someone help me out...what is the logic behind that assertion? :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: CE go make me go crazy one day, but i wont allow it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 52639
Location: USA
oloye wrote:
Did I read where someone said dropping Ozil almost cost Germany? Is this some kind of selective reasoning where the memory simply forgets things as a result of amnesia? Remind me what brought about such a comment, am Imissing something....Ozil played against Mexico Germany lost , but won against Sweden without him...please someone help me out...what is the logic behind that assertion? :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: CE go make me go crazy one day, but i wont allow it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


It’s how desperate and nonsensical these Ozilites have become :laugh: :rotf: the Useless guy is there looking like a castrated poodle and dem still dey yarn nonsense :mrgreen:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:58 pm
Posts: 5669
anikulapo wrote:
oloye wrote:
Did I read where someone said dropping Ozil almost cost Germany? Is this some kind of selective reasoning where the memory simply forgets things as a result of amnesia? Remind me what brought about such a comment, am Imissing something....Ozil played against Mexico Germany lost , but won against Sweden without him...please someone help me out...what is the logic behind that assertion? :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: CE go make me go crazy one day, but i wont allow it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


It’s how desperate and nonsensical these Ozilites have become :laugh: :rotf: the Useless guy is there looking like a castrated poodle and dem still dey yarn nonsense :mrgreen:


Why do you guys always change the narrative. How many players that started against Mexico were dropped against Sweden?

_________________
http://www.oradatasolutionsltd.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:41 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 40352
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
oloye wrote:
Did I read where someone said dropping Ozil almost cost Germany? Is this some kind of selective reasoning where the memory simply forgets things as a result of amnesia? Remind me what brought about such a comment, am Imissing something....Ozil played against Mexico Germany lost , but won against Sweden without him...please someone help me out...what is the logic behind that assertion? :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: CE go make me go crazy one day, but i wont allow it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


It’s how desperate and nonsensical these Ozilites have become :laugh: :rotf: the Useless guy is there looking like a castrated poodle and dem still dey yarn nonsense :mrgreen:


Why do you guys always change the narrative. How many players that started against Mexico were dropped against Sweden?

Me i am not against Ozil, i only saw something in the debate that just look illogical, i cannot resist coming out of quiet mode anytime i see things like that. Una fit continue :lol:

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 56  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 1naija, analyzer, Bing [Bot], Chriskendo43, Google [Bot], metalalloy, Rogba, Ugbowo and 24 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group