The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by tolahs »

Coach wrote:Mighty Mesut take a bow son, take a bow! As a great man once said, ‘if you don’t stand for something, you’ll fall for anything”. Marvellous from Mesut, yes Germany will move on, but by George has he thrown the establishment and those bigoted bast*rds under the spotlight. Could this start a movement of some sort? Akin to those taking a knee in defiance to the deliberate ethnic cleansing of those New York and statewide streets. Social action. Welldone Mesut. Football’s arm is far reaching, imagine it others used this platform to oppose injustices. Granted FIFA vetoes the politicisation of the beautiful game, but f*ck the establishment. Imagine if....aaaaah, why bother, they’re not the same. #DNA. Welldone Mesut. Soldier.

:thumbs: :agree:
The mirror needed to be put to Germany!!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

anikulapo wrote:
tolahs wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
tolahs wrote:I've got renewed respect for Mesut & this is bigger than football. Ilkay Gündogan rushed to apologise for photos taken
with Turkish Prez Erdogan but in Ozil's response on his twitter page he puts Merkel & P.M. May in the picture. Too easy to be controlled by P.R. but this kid is being real 'bout this one!!!!

https://twitter.com/MesutOzil1088?ref_s ... r%5Eauthor

You mean Coward right
I take it you read his tweet. You're way too intelligent & sophisticated to go against that even if his football sickens you. If standing for your roots while showing the double standards of political leaders makes him a coward - we need more.
Dude stop being a lineal thinker .

He had been called out in the press and by others to speak up about this issue while it was raging before, during and after the World Cup .

This is nothing more than a Trump like PR stunt .... Again he is a coward .... Gundogan manned up early and squashed it .... this fckless fool hid, just like he does on the field, hoping it would blow over ..:: Abeg make we hear word

Some of the insults thrown the way of Mesut & Sami Khedira in the name of football criticism mainly by the right wing media speaks volumes.Way off base.
Did he jump b4 he was pushed - probably - but the likes of Sané, whom Ballack claimed must have been dropped for non-football reasons can now play freely. Mesut's 3part tweet explains his views but German companies & sports reps in bed with dictators worldwide cannot expect more from Ozil.
Gundogan "mans up to Turkey" but plays for a club owned by Dubai? ummm!!!! You're either principled enough not to with deal abusers of human rights or you choose as in this instance when to be Ray Charles.
Last edited by tolahs on Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

We need to show Ozil the love this year.

[/video]
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Cally wrote:Nuff respect, Mesut!
Ozil deserves so much credit for standing up and tackling this head on, not shirking at all and not mincing his words. I loved every word of that statement.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Waffiman wrote:
Cally wrote:Nuff respect, Mesut!
Ozil deserves so much credit for standing up and tackling this head on, not shirking at all and not mincing his words. I loved every word of that statement.
So well articulated and put out. He's given them the best of his football years. I support the man.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Mesut Ozil na man on the pitch and politically as well.

Stick it to the right wing media bullies son.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

tolahs wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
tolahs wrote:I've got renewed respect for Mesut & this is bigger than football. Ilkay Gündogan rushed to apologise for photos taken
with Turkish Prez Erdogan but in Ozil's response on his twitter page he puts Merkel & P.M. May in the picture. Too easy to be controlled by P.R. but this kid is being real 'bout this one!!!!

https://twitter.com/MesutOzil1088?ref_s ... r%5Eauthor

You mean Coward right
I take it you read his tweet. You're way too intelligent & sophisticated to go against that even if his football sickens you. If standing for your roots while showing the double standards of political leaders makes him a coward - we need more.
Dude, you seem to forget, the one thing traniks dislikes more than Ozil is a "mullah". Whoopsy,...a twofer. :P
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

cchinukw wrote::thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Mesut Ozil na man on the pitch and politically as well.

Stick it to the right wing media bullies son.
He is the man on the pitch by hiding under the grass and pocketing £400,000 per week? :rotf: :rotf:

He is the man off the field by having a PR guru type up a hack job ?

Wow it’s no surprise Oyibos were able to brazenly drag millions of Africans onto boats and into slavery .... it’s amaxing how easily y’all are manipulated smh
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

For a Madre fan. You sure like to talk about Arsenal. Who is the new portugeese player signed by Madrid?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Welcome back Mesut - get busy - haters love their tats too much!!!
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

No comment. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote: No comment. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the black players seem to be huddled on one side and none of the coaches are Black ...Great diversity :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: Nough said :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:

All the black players seem to be huddled on one side and none of the coaches are Black ...Great diversity :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: Nough said :mrgreen:
I am getting concerned for you. Your Ozil hate is making you a parody. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The Black boys gathered together are almost all Arsenal Academy graduates. Could it be the session has necessitated their being kept together? I also noticed other Academy graduates of different races in that same section.

Take am easy. I expect your paddy Uli ArseHoeness to make such a comment, not you. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

I am getting concerned for you. Your Ozil hate is making you a parody. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The Black boys gathered together are almost all Arsenal Academy graduates. Could it be the session has necessitated their being kept together? I also noticed other Academy graduates of different races in that same section.

Take am easy. I expect your paddy Uli ArseHoeness to make such a comment, not you. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Er again that ya picture shows segregation and not diversity .... Americans know this but you clueless myopians on the other side of the pond still don’t get it :rotf: ..,. Poor people :taunt:

And aside from the players, the Non Black coaching staff is a damning indictment :idea:

Diversity my nyash .... see how low ya standards and bar for expectations are :laugh:

MLK.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Arsenal training in Singapore
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Er again that ya picture shows segregation and not diversity .... Americans know this but you clueless myopians on the other side of the pond still don’t get it :rotf: ..,. Poor people :taunt:

And aside from the players, the Non Black coaching staff is a damning indictment :idea:

Diversity my nyash .... see how low ya standards and bar for expectations are :laugh:

Now na Coaches turn. That's desperate. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Shame your boy Henry left to be on TV. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Once again do not try to move the goalposts. It is embarrassing when you keep trying this lame and weak tactics. You said, and I quote,

"All the black players seem to be huddled on one side and none of the coaches are Black ...Great diversity".

I exposed the folly of your words, instead of acknowledging you were wrong, you are trying a dead end wayo tactics. Nice try, but you fail. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

ohenhen1 wrote:For a Madre fan. You sure like to talk about Arsenal. Who is the new portugeese player signed by Madrid?
I didn’t know you have all these funniness in you. :rotf: :rotf:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Now na Coaches turn. That's desperate. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Shame your boy Henry left to be on TV. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Once again do not try to move the goalposts. It is embarrassing when you keep trying this lame and weak tactics. You said, and I quote,

"All the black players seem to be huddled on one side and none of the coaches are Black ...Great diversity".

I exposed the folly of your words, instead of acknowledging you were wrong, you are trying a dead end wayo tactics. Nice try, but you fail. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

I know say dem dey put strange things in the water you grew up drinking in Sapele but you have now gone over the top :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: Are you throwing subtle shade at a legend like Thierry in ya desperate, albeit failed, propaganda Schtick for Mezut Madoff????

Jesu wonders shall never end ....wetin man no go see for CE :mrgreen:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Former Bayern Munich star Mario Basler made the claims on television about the playmaker, saying: “He’s over-rated as a footballer. I have to say it over and over again - he has the body language of a dead frog. It’s pathetic.”

Basler, capped 30 times by Die Mannschaft, was speaking in front of a studio audience - and his words were applauded.
Azuka over to you :taunt:
What did this so called Basler win with Germany? Was he a key member of the team. The mugrat should shut up.

:rotf:

MLK.
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

I think we might get to see the best of Ozil this year. If he brings that I-don't-give-a-eff-no-more attitude he communicated in that letter to the field. He will go to another level.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Zalalem still on this team radar?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

amafolas wrote:I think we might get to see the best of Ozil this year. If he brings that I-don't-give-a-eff-no-more attitude he communicated in that letter to the field. He will go to another level.

If I had a penny for how many times it’s been said of that stuff I’d be richer than Dangote :rotf:

MLK.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

https://twitter.com/Squawka/status/1014 ... 49/photo/1

For you Aniks. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

I know these don't make sense except the aggression stats or the body language stats. But as your friend i will keep doing my job. Which is to educate you so that when we dey together in midst of people and dey discuss football, you no go lower my rep. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

[img]
[/img]

Abeg person wey sabi post image fit help me post this. Aniks, no vex now u fit help me? :curse: :curse: :curse:
Last edited by azuka on Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.