The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by Robbynice »

Skylolo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Thunder wrote:Xhaka scored & Ozil scored. Aniks weekend is messed up. :lol:

Xhaka has had his best spell as an Arsenal player today ... Ozil has been crap ... a back pass that a keeper missed notwithstanding
Remember what I said about Torreira and how he will improve Xhaka's game back in June. Go look back at my analysis from the summer. You saw it all today. But I still Guendouzi starting because it us the only way he can be the alternative in case we have an injury to Xhaka or Torreira.

Guendouzi was very good first half but he always shackles, Xhaka's game, we needed more. Xhaka and Guendouzi are too similar, plus Xhaka has to cover for him defensively especially on the counter attack. How many times do you Xhaka in an zdvanced position and the kid joins him, forcing Xhaka to go deep, killing our build up play. Kid is inexperienced but he will learn.

We needed more balance, one to stick defensively, whilst the other went forward. This is were Xhaka and Torreira work so well together. The second goal today pretty much confirmed why Torreira has to start. Xhaka would never have made the run into that space in the left wing position so far forward knowing Guendouzi was the only CM left behind him. Guendouzi a great prospect but Torreira is having a huge impact on this team right now.

The team is also developing leaders. Sokratis is clearly now the boss, he and Kos will take us back to Per and Kos.

Emery now realises he cannot drop Lacazette. He does not need to score but he makes CDs know he is around and they have to earn their money.

You see why you be my guy. When you talk football and stop being obtuse for the sake of being obtuse you actually fit make small sense :taunt: :taunt:

Even though I felt bad for Guendo it’s clear he cannot play with Xhaka. But what I saw from Chaka, albeit from a Newcastle team that had no clue on how to deal with him (surprising considering how meticulous Rafa is in preparation ), was a ball dominant player who dictated play with quick passes and moved the ball quickly from Side to Side and actually moved into space. :scared: :scared: himself :ohmy:

I swear I have never seen it from him . And unlike some I will be objective and call it like I see it . Now I will like to see how he does against a team that will pressure and harry him when he gets the ball.

At least you didn’t come here with a bogus defense of Ozil and Ramshyt who were Bonafide crap today .

I will also give a shout out to Sokratis again ... what a performance especially with Mustafi who needs mental help. I still believe there is a player in there though
Xhaka was very good. Xhaka has always needed a Torreira type player. I said all these in the summer when we wanted to sign him. You talked about Rafa not trying to stop Xhaka, go have a read of what I wrote on the summer. With both of them in that midfield, you stop one the other will hurt you. Newcastle tried to stop Torreira but all it did was give Xhaka space. Like you observed, he just passed it quickly and found the spaces. Both of them can break the lines with passes from deep, so it is not a case of trying to stop one of them, you have to stop both simultaneously.

I remember Xhaka set Laca through with a 50 yard pass, and then again set him up before Ozil scored. Emery knows his men, and he will play them. I know Iwobi is a key man in his system, I have heard a few things from training. It will be interesting when Iwobi is fit.

As for Ramsey, like Xhaka, he played two 90 minutes plus games during the international break, yet he ran his socks off. He is playing the number 8 role, but I am of the view the team will be better balanced if Guendouzi plays alongside Xhaka and Torreira in a 4-3-3. Indeed, I take Guendouzi or Niles alongside Torreira and Xhaka. I will drop Ramsey. I believe Emery sees his front 3 as Iwobi, Auba and Ozil, if this is the case, he has to play Guendouzi or Niles alongside Torreira and Xhaka. But I am just a fan, what do I know. Emery knows far better.

Physically, Ozil had his best game in ages for us today. I have studied the numbers, he had the best physical output of any creative player in the league today. This is a very good sign and it is an indication he will be hitting peak form soon. You cannot be consistent if you are not at your physical best.

Ramsey is at his physical best but he now thinks he is Pele, tries stupid things like passing with the outside of his wrong foot, giving away the ball. I will bench him for nonsense like that. :curse:
Waffiman 2 away wins, Life is good Bruh.... 8-) 8-)

This is my own analysis of things so far this season, Unai is proving to be a smart guy...this team we are seeing is far from Arsenal best team. But this manager is doing well to get good results so far without upsetting too many people in the team who long term will likely not be in the staring XI. We also have to appreciate it is a squad game and we do not have the biggest so Emery is doing well to involve as many as possible. I'm sure the time will come when we will see more of the Torreira's, Leno's, Mikhi, Lichtsteiner etc...

GK: We are yet to see Leno in EPL but what I saw in pre season looked better than Cech to me. Eventually Cech has to lose the spot. Every man and his dawg can see quick + decisive transitions from the GK are important in this style of football...

CB: I can't wait for Kosc to be fit to partner Sokratis (who is proving to be a very capable CB, always felt he was a very good buy)

CM / DM: We can all see it, long term Torreira is the answer next to stalwart Xhaka. I'd like to see Dozi next to Torreira as well tbh...

Ramsey / Mikhitaryan: Mikhi all day for me, we may be playing Ramsey so he can sign his new contract

Ozil: Don't think he has hit his best yet this season but one can sense its coming....we know Ozil, once the speed and accuracy of our transitions is sorted out he will be deadly!

CF: Laca is starting to play with confidence, but it is hard to not think Auba (who is our best striker and will likely gain us an extra 10 yards against opposition defenders) is wasted as a LWF

All the same good start by Emery, "wining is a lot in football" and we should only get better from here. We have to get back into that top 4...we have the squad and I'm starting to believe we have the manager too.
Leno looked better than Cech in the preseason? Baba fear God now. Leno might have been brought in to start or for the long term but the fact of the matter is that Cech beat him hands down in the preseason and rightly won the starting job. Anyway sha in all fairness you did say and I quote "...to me"

With that said, the one thing I love about Unai is that with him, you have to earn it. Torreira was brought in to start But Guendouzi did well in preseason that he won the starting job.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Skylolo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Xhaka has had his best spell as an Arsenal player today ... Ozil has been crap ... a back pass that a keeper missed notwithstanding
Remember what I said about Torreira and how he will improve Xhaka's game back in June. Go look back at my analysis from the summer. You saw it all today. But I still Guendouzi starting because it us the only way he can be the alternative in case we have an injury to Xhaka or Torreira.

Guendouzi was very good first half but he always shackles, Xhaka's game, we needed more. Xhaka and Guendouzi are too similar, plus Xhaka has to cover for him defensively especially on the counter attack. How many times do you Xhaka in an zdvanced position and the kid joins him, forcing Xhaka to go deep, killing our build up play. Kid is inexperienced but he will learn.

We needed more balance, one to stick defensively, whilst the other went forward. This is were Xhaka and Torreira work so well together. The second goal today pretty much confirmed why Torreira has to start. Xhaka would never have made the run into that space in the left wing position so far forward knowing Guendouzi was the only CM left behind him. Guendouzi a great prospect but Torreira is having a huge impact on this team right now.

The team is also developing leaders. Sokratis is clearly now the boss, he and Kos will take us back to Per and Kos.

Emery now realises he cannot drop Lacazette. He does not need to score but he makes CDs know he is around and they have to earn their money.

You see why you be my guy. When you talk football and stop being obtuse for the sake of being obtuse you actually fit make small sense :taunt: :taunt:

Even though I felt bad for Guendo it’s clear he cannot play with Xhaka. But what I saw from Chaka, albeit from a Newcastle team that had no clue on how to deal with him (surprising considering how meticulous Rafa is in preparation ), was a ball dominant player who dictated play with quick passes and moved the ball quickly from Side to Side and actually moved into space. :scared: :scared: himself :ohmy:

I swear I have never seen it from him . And unlike some I will be objective and call it like I see it . Now I will like to see how he does against a team that will pressure and harry him when he gets the ball.

At least you didn’t come here with a bogus defense of Ozil and Ramshyt who were Bonafide crap today .

I will also give a shout out to Sokratis again ... what a performance especially with Mustafi who needs mental help. I still believe there is a player in there though
Xhaka was very good. Xhaka has always needed a Torreira type player. I said all these in the summer when we wanted to sign him. You talked about Rafa not trying to stop Xhaka, go have a read of what I wrote on the summer. With both of them in that midfield, you stop one the other will hurt you. Newcastle tried to stop Torreira but all it did was give Xhaka space. Like you observed, he just passed it quickly and found the spaces. Both of them can break the lines with passes from deep, so it is not a case of trying to stop one of them, you have to stop both simultaneously.

I remember Xhaka set Laca through with a 50 yard pass, and then again set him up before Ozil scored. Emery knows his men, and he will play them. I know Iwobi is a key man in his system, I have heard a few things from training. It will be interesting when Iwobi is fit.

As for Ramsey, like Xhaka, he played two 90 minutes plus games during the international break, yet he ran his socks off. He is playing the number 8 role, but I am of the view the team will be better balanced if Guendouzi plays alongside Xhaka and Torreira in a 4-3-3. Indeed, I take Guendouzi or Niles alongside Torreira and Xhaka. I will drop Ramsey. I believe Emery sees his front 3 as Iwobi, Auba and Ozil, if this is the case, he has to play Guendouzi or Niles alongside Torreira and Xhaka. But I am just a fan, what do I know. Emery knows far better.

Physically, Ozil had his best game in ages for us today. I have studied the numbers, he had the best physical output of any creative player in the league today. This is a very good sign and it is an indication he will be hitting peak form soon. You cannot be consistent if you are not at your physical best.

Ramsey is at his physical best but he now thinks he is Pele, tries stupid things like passing with the outside of his wrong foot, giving away the ball. I will bench him for nonsense like that. :curse:

This is my own analysis of things so far this season, Unai is proving to be a smart guy...this team we are seeing is far from Arsenal best team. But this manager is doing well to get good results so far without upsetting too many people in the team who long term will likely not be in the staring XI. We also have to appreciate it is a squad game and we do not have the biggest so Emery is doing well to involve as many as possible. I'm sure the time will come when we will see more of the Torreira's, Leno's, Mikhi, Lichtsteiner etc...

GK: We are yet to see Leno in EPL but what I saw in pre season looked better than Cech to me. Eventually Cech has to lose the spot. Every man and his dawg can see quick + decisive transitions from the GK are important in this style of football...

CB: I can't wait for Kosc to be fit to partner Sokratis (who is proving to be a very capable CB, always felt he was a very good buy)

CM / DM: We can all see it, long term Torreira is the answer next to stalwart Xhaka. I'd like to see Dozi next to Torreira as well tbh...

Ramsey / Mikhitaryan: Mikhi all day for me, we may be playing Ramsey so he can sign his new contract

Ozil: Don't think he has hit his best yet this season but one can sense its coming....we know Ozil, once the speed and accuracy of our transitions is sorted out he will be deadly!

CF: Laca is starting to play with confidence, but it is hard to not think Auba (who is our best striker and will likely gain us an extra 10 yards against opposition defenders) is wasted as a LWF

All the same good start by Emery, "wining is a lot in football" and we should only get better from here. We have to get back into that top 4...we have the squad and I'm starting to believe we have the manager too.
My bro. Long time. We are improving by the game. I also agree with your analysis. I am still hopeful of top 4.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Robbynice wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Leno looked better than Cech in the preseason? Baba fear God now. Leno might have been brought in to start or for the long term but the fact of the matter is that Cech beat him hands down in the preseason and rightly won the starting job. Anyway sha in all fairness you did say and I quote "...to me"

With that said, the one thing I love about Unai is that with him, you have to earn it. Torreira was brought in to start But Guendouzi did well in preseason that he won the starting job.
I think you are making mistake any well small pikin like you no sabi anything.lol
So explain to me how Ramsey earn his starting line up Or xhaka until this last game that he come good?I believe Emery is a smart guy trying to please everyone and then start shaping his team if those that should not be starting making mistakes.Cech will be bench and he knows it but its best to start and give him a chance.Emery is not Pep that will come and say I don't want this player even before see them practice with him in training.
Now Europa is around the corner, almost every players will get game time.I hope he uses this Europa to try and get his best team,playing every 3 to 4 days will shape the team.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

The real problem is that our key players refuse to grow over their personal ego, add to their skills and expand their roles properly.
If Ozil played like Hazard (or KDB), then there would be no need for Ramsey. Ozil refuses to take on defenders. He refuses to shoot. He refuses to take risks. He shy away from contact. Sometimes, he even refuses to demand the ball. His fans will tell you "He has always been like that". He is getting paid like noone else in the league. Can't he work on his weaknesses and go outside his comfort zone?

On the other hand, Ramsey is a willing goal scorer. He shoots willingly. Remember how many times he rescued Arsenal. Ramsey outworks any opposing player he is matched against simply by his superior perceived fitness.
Ramsey WANTS to score. He is not as technical as Ozil, but he is more realistic and opportunistic.

Everyone would love to see Ozil do what Hazard does. But we have been so used to seeing mediocre performances from him that we applaud when he shoots or just becomes available to receive the ball. When Ramsey leaves, who will replace his goals? Well, let's hope Xhaka becomes a more willing shooter. I also believe we can get more offense from Torreira.

Bepanda
bk-one wrote: Your are right regarding Ramsey. He sees himself as something he is not. The fact that he is English and white meant that most pundits and fans tend to overestimate his skill set to a point whereby they will rather sacrifice players with better technical skills than him. It is not a coincidence that the emergence of the likes of Walcot/Gibbs/Ramsey coincided with the team losing their identity and looking in-balanced. The same people want arsenal to play a certain way but the players they want to play don't fit that style. Ramsey is neither a ten nor an 8 but somehow everybody looks at him at that guy who will knit that team together. He is first of all too selfish to play as a ten, too tentative with his passing and reliant on others to make him look better. I also think arsenal doesn't have the players to make him play better without hurting the shape of the team. Ramsey looks at strikers as those who should hold the ball for him to score. He doesn't see himself as a creator but the one the team is working for in order for him to be the star of the show.

Like you said. Emery havery to be brave or else he will be gone in a year or two. He sounded like somebody who knew what he wanted our of his players but somehow he is willing to give in to player power.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... senal.html

Hmm So the rumor don dey finally get legs oh :ohmy: Why would Gazidis get rid of Wenger only to get ready to run to Italy? This is very strange indeed if true . I’m still scratching my head at this rumor .

Real siddon look more activated here :scared:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... ement.html

It’s now official!!

Gazidis is out
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

For the last 10 years I have been privileged to dedicate myself to this great club. Arsenal is entering a new chapter and I have done everything I can to ensure that it is strongly placed to take on that challenge. This includes world-class facilities and outstanding leaders in every sector who carry the values of the club, including, of course, Unai Emery, Raul Sanllehi and Vinai Venkatesham in whom I have enormous faith.

"We have rebuilt the off-field capability of the club, which is necessary for prolonged success in modern football, we have recently concluded new primary partnership deals that, together with the new league broadcast deals, secure our medium term financial future, we have updated our stadium and rebuilt our training facilities so that they are now world class and we have transitioned to a new football structure that is capable of taking the club confidently into the future. I am proud to say we have done this while building on the club’s progressive social values, leading the way on the women’s game as well as diversity and inclusion and establishing The Arsenal Foundation, which supports these values around the world in difficult places such as Iraq and Jordan and complements our extraordinary work in our local community. This will remain central to the club’s philosophy.

"Given this platform, I know many will think this is a strange time to be leaving but I believe it is the right time for me and for the club. Change and succession is not only inevitable for a club like Arsenal, it is necessary if it is continually to keep moving forward. One of my primary responsibilities as chief executive has been to make sure that there is good succession planning in every position in the club, including my own.

"Although it is very hard to do - the hardest decision of my life - I believe that, after 10 years, it is the right time for me to step aside to allow new leadership, energy and ideas to take the club forward into this exciting new era. I believe in the positive force of change, both for me and for the club. While this is the most difficult and challenging course for me, I am excited to see what the future holds for this great club.

"After so many years at Major League Soccer and Arsenal, I am now looking forward to joining one of the world’s other great clubs, AC Milan, and working to restore it to its rightful place in football. Until then, I will continue to devote absolutely all my energy until my last day to ensure an orderly transition for the benefit of Arsenal Football Club.

“My sincere thanks go to Stan and Josh Kroenke for their support and guidance on everything we have done. To Sir Chips Keswick, Lord Phil Harris, Ken Friar and my wonderful management team and staff, on and off the field, to Arsène Wenger, Unai Emery and to the fans of this giant and incredible club, thank you for your immense support and friendship over so many years and for the wonderful privilege of being part of the journey. We lived through many emotions together, the highs and the lows of football, and I am proud to be able to say that I gave this club and its fantastic people everything that I had in me. I am excited and energised for the future for myself and for Arsenal Football Club and I will always hold it in my heart.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... eming.html

Mezut’s agent comes out swinging.

Calls out Muller, Neuer and Kroos :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Lets see how this move plays out :rotf: :rotf: ODE

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

anikulapo wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... ement.html

It’s now official!!

Gazidis is out
The guy na #%&^%*^(*!!!
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

bepanda wrote:The real problem is that our key players refuse to grow over their personal ego, add to their skills and expand their roles properly.
If Ozil played like Hazard (or KDB), then there would be no need for Ramsey. Ozil refuses to take on defenders. He refuses to shoot. He refuses to take risks. He shy away from contact. Sometimes, he even refuses to demand the ball. His fans will tell you "He has always been like that". He is getting paid like noone else in the league. Can't he work on his weaknesses and go outside his comfort zone?

On the other hand, Ramsey is a willing goal scorer. He shoots willingly. Remember how many times he rescued Arsenal. Ramsey outworks any opposing player he is matched against simply by his superior perceived fitness.
Ramsey WANTS to score. He is not as technical as Ozil, but he is more realistic and opportunistic.

Everyone would love to see Ozil do what Hazard does. But we have been so used to seeing mediocre performances from him that we applaud when he shoots or just becomes available to receive the ball. When Ramsey leaves, who will replace his goals? Well, let's hope Xhaka becomes a more willing shooter. I also believe we can get more offense from Torreira.

Bepanda
bk-one wrote: Your are right regarding Ramsey. He sees himself as something he is not. The fact that he is English and white meant that most pundits and fans tend to overestimate his skill set to a point whereby they will rather sacrifice players with better technical skills than him. It is not a coincidence that the emergence of the likes of Walcot/Gibbs/Ramsey coincided with the team losing their identity and looking in-balanced. The same people want arsenal to play a certain way but the players they want to play don't fit that style. Ramsey is neither a ten nor an 8 but somehow everybody looks at him at that guy who will knit that team together. He is first of all too selfish to play as a ten, too tentative with his passing and reliant on others to make him look better. I also think arsenal doesn't have the players to make him play better without hurting the shape of the team. Ramsey looks at strikers as those who should hold the ball for him to score. He doesn't see himself as a creator but the one the team is working for in order for him to be the star of the show.

Like you said. Emery havery to be brave or else he will be gone in a year or two. He sounded like somebody who knew what he wanted our of his players but somehow he is willing to give in to player power.
I dont know what you are talking about .You said that he is refusing to take risk or shoot. Dude come on.....Ramsey who is a willing goalscorer has scored only 36 goals for arsenal in 239 games and has taken 433 shots, and Mesut who is not willing to shoot played 146 games and scored 28 goals, from only 188 shots. Ramsey has played 93 games more than Özil and has scored only 8 goals more than Özil. Ramsey has taken 245 more shots than Özil but only scored 8 goals more than Özil.Statistics dont favor your assertions. In terms of chances created he is far ahead of Ramsey. Ramsey played 93 games more than Özil but all he has shown is 8 goals more than Ozil. So why are you saying he is a willing goalscorer as compared to Özil. Matter of fact he is more wasteful than Özil. You dont like Özil (and I am not a big fan of Ramsey) but you dont have to make up stuff to validate your hatred. That is the job of right wing lunatics not you. You are smarter than that. You said Özil doesnt run more, you are wrong and stats can back that up and he is not willing to demand the ball....wow...how can he lead with chances created whilst still refusing to demand the ball :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:. How can he be leading with assists whilst still refusing to take risks? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Come on dude
Last edited by bk-one on Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

anikulapo wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... eming.html

Calls out Muller, Neuer and Kroos :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Lets see how this move plays out :rotf: :rotf: ODE

Wonder why it took the agent so long...
Kroos, Mueller, Neuer....bunch of d1ckheads...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

txj wrote:

Pssst,

Shouldn’t you be previewing Flopp vs Tuchel :mrgreen: or you dey wait for ya customary post game expertise :mrgreen:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I’m listening to previews for the Flopp vs Tuchel showdown and I’m hearing a lot of “the difference between PSG under Tuchel compared to Emery is the tactical flexibility of Tuchel”

Uh oh isn’t this familiar :rotf: :rotf: anyway all dis na talk the proof will be in the pudding at Anfield and thereafter

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

anikulapo wrote:I’m listening to previews for the Flopp vs Tuchel showdown and I’m hearing a lot of “the difference between PSG under Tuchel compared to Emery is the tactical flexibility of Tuchel”

Uh oh isn’t this familiar :rotf: :rotf: anyway all dis na talk the proof will be in the pudding at Anfield and thereafter
So far Emery has NOT shown me anything to say he can clean Wenger's boots.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:I’m listening to previews for the Flopp vs Tuchel showdown and I’m hearing a lot of “the difference between PSG under Tuchel compared to Emery is the tactical flexibility of Tuchel”

How many away games did Wenger win last season :taunt: :taunt:

MLK.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Anyone heard from Plat ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:

How many away games did Wenger win in 22 years?
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:

A smarter person will always judge a coach on his last performance. ...as the saying goes "You’re only as good as your last performance…"
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:

So shut ya mouth then and wait till Emery coaches here for 22 years .... ode

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... senal.html

Hmm So the rumor don dey finally get legs oh :ohmy: Why would Gazidis get rid of Wenger only to get ready to run to Italy? This is very strange indeed if true . I’m still scratching my head at this rumor .

That's because you believed all that BS about Galzidis getting rid of Wenger. Poor results got rid of Wenger. Arsenal top 4, Wenger is still Arsenal boss.

As for Galzidis, I have banged on about this here all summer. I asked then, does he have the power or authority many claimed he had. I asked for a reason.

Is the next CEO is Josh Kroenke? He is the one with the authority, he and his father employed Emery, overruling Galzidis.

Oh! Who called Stan asking for the decision to employ Arteta be delayed until they spoke to Emery. As a candidate, Emery was not on the short list until Stan asked he be spoken to.

The Kroenke's now own and run Arsenal. The Board is just a face, they are irrelevant.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... senal.html

That's because you believed all that BS about Galzidis getting rid of Wenger. Poor results got rid of Wenger. Arsenal top 4, Wenger is still Arsenal boss.

As for Galzidis, I have banged on about this here all summer. I asked then, does he have the power or authority many claimed he had. I asked for a reason.

Is the next CEO is Josh Kroenke? He is the one with the authority, he and his father employed Emery, overruling Galzidis.

Oh! Who called Stan asking for the decision to employ Arteta be delayed until they spoke to Emery. As a candidate, Emery was not on the short list until Stan asked he be spoken to.

The Kroenke's now own and run Arsenal. The Board is just a face, they are irrelevant.

Answer this Waffi? Has Gazidis been planning for Wenger’s ouster .... Yes or No?

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

txj wrote:

I concur.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

He is the one with the authority, he and his father employed Emery, overruling Galzidis.

Oya I challenged you to back up that fable smh

MLK.