The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by The YeyeMan »

Waffiman wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Ebyboy wrote:That was a robust performance, full of vim and vigor.
I never thought I would see the day when we would
make a team like Liverpool play for a draw.

My favorite moment of the game was Xhaka’s tackle
on Salah. Just sweeeeeeeet!

Lacazette’s goal was a close second. We balled.
Xhaka was outstanding.
He was OK. He gave the ball away cheaply throughout the 1st half...
Really? Baba fear God now...You probably do not know Xhaka but he is the one that wears the #34 jersey for Arsenal... :|
Is he the one who gave the ball away for today's goal or is there another one? :D
You na real Yeyeman. :lol: :lol: :lol:
You waited how many games later to make a meal of one error. A game in which easily one of our best players but for his error.
One. The very next game. :lol:

:D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

That was one of 29 occasions when Xhaka surrendered possession against Nuno Espirito Santo's team, losing the ball on more occasions than any other player. Xhaka has now made five errors that have led directly to Premier League goals since his debut for the club in 2016. No player in the division can top that.
Waffi is this true ? :shock: :shock: :sneaky:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:
That was one of 29 occasions when Xhaka surrendered possession against Nuno Espirito Santo's team, losing the ball on more occasions than any other player. Xhaka has now made five errors that have led directly to Premier League goals since his debut for the club in 2016. No player in the division can top that.
Na wa for this Xhaka any well i dont blame him but the coach.If he doesnt adjust we will be out of top 4 racesooner than later.4 points drop against Palace and Wolves that is alot and now we are 8 points behind city
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
If course the 29 bit is bollocks, but what's the point, you believe it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Aniks. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Uncle Aniks,your son making a come back,it seems Oga Pellegrini like to help wash up players that play for him before.
Former France midfielder Samir Nasri is to undergo a medical at West Ham before a proposed move to the London club.
Nasri is allowed to start training again this month after completing an 18-month doping ban.
It is understood the 31-year-old former Arsenal and Manchester City player will join the Hammers for an initial six months with the option to extend.
He will be able to play from 1 January, 2019 and would be reunited with one of his bosses at City, Manuel Pellegrini.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
If course the 29 bit is bollocks, but what's the point, you believe it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

Okay fake stats man, how about the stat of leading the league in Goal Conceding Errors :D
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

kajifu wrote:Uncle Aniks,your son making a come back,it seems Oga Pellegrini like to help wash up players that play for him before.
Former France midfielder Samir Nasri is to undergo a medical at West Ham before a proposed move to the London club.
Nasri is allowed to start training again this month after completing an 18-month doping ban.
It is understood the 31-year-old former Arsenal and Manchester City player will join the Hammers for an initial six months with the option to extend.
He will be able to play from 1 January, 2019 and would be reunited with one of his bosses at City, Manuel Pellegrini.

Who be Nasrat Papa?

No let me put curse for ya coconut head :taunt:

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:
kajifu wrote:Uncle Aniks,your son making a come back,it seems Oga Pellegrini like to help wash up players that play for him before.

Who be Nasrat Papa?

No let me put curse for ya coconut head :taunt:
:rotf: :rotf: Chai no person go claim Nasrat .
I feel sorry for the bobo as all that money is likely dry up.He need head to china make fast cash.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

:thumbs: :thumbs: Teams like Bayern might turn out to be a good destination. Bayern is struggling 5th on the table and old legs all over.they will need one airhead that can run around all day.Good luck to Ramsey
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Chelsea are favourites to sign Borussia Dortmund's USA winger Christian Pulisic, 20, in the summer but the winger prefer Arsenal as first option.

Manchester City and England Under-21 midfielder Phil Foden, 18, is on the verge of signing a new six-year contract after the Manchester derby,he met with Pep for a meeting .Man City wanted to extend his contract since Foden makes it clear to Pep he will like to join Arsenal .
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Waffiman wrote:Aniks. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Xhaka, Mustafi, and especially Ramsey deserve it :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Aniks. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Xhaka, Mustafi, and especially Ramsey deserve it :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

And Wenger might end up being the boss there come January. It is a possibility, although the talk is, he should avoid Uli Hoeness. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
And Wenger might end up being the boss there come January. It is a possibility, although the talk is, he should avoid Uli Hoeness. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Will he make a move for the best number 10 in the world if he ends up at Bayern :taunt: :taunt:

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Will he make a move for the best number 10 in the world if he ends up at Bayern :taunt: :taunt:
Wenger did not play him at number 10. He played him as part of the double pivot and number 8. He will excel in the Bundesliga as a number 8.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Arsenal ladies go 8-0-0. Have won 13 straight games in all competitions.

Beat everton 4-0

Vivienne Miedema and Jordan Nobbs continue their personal battle for best Player. Both on the score-sheet again!

Vivienne has 14 goals in 8 games.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Nkume wrote:Arsenal ladies go 8-0-0. Have won 13 straight games in all competitions.

Beat everton 4-0

Vivienne Miedema and Jordan Nobbs continue their personal battle for best Player. Both on the score-sheet again!

Vivienne has 14 goals in 8 games.
Kai 14 goals in 8 games this girl na female Messi and Ronaldo put together oooh.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Upon joining Arsenal, Ozil told the press: "At the weekend, I was certain I would stay at Real Madrid, but afterwards I realised I did not have the faith from the coach or the bosses.

"I am a player who needs this faith and that is what I have felt from Arsenal, which is why I have joined."
Hmmm seems to have worked out well for Madrid sha .... Arsenal on the other hand ahhhh never mind :taunt: :taunt: so much for faith in this dross :woot:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Azuka and Waffi-419ma
Hope you are watching Germany vs Holland.

We will revisit your prior comments later :woot: :taunt:

MLK.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

anikulapo wrote:Azuka and *****

Scores? :sneaky:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

anikulapo wrote:Azuka and *****

Medicine after death. The same Germany that has been relegated in the UEFA Nations League? Please wake me up after they are back in the top cadre of the UEFA Nations League.