The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by Waffiman »

bepanda wrote:Brother Ty ... still living on BS mountain, the house that Fox News built.
Of course he has kind-of accepted the new regime, what else can he say?
But we all know ... he is not alone.
[/video]
We just won the league. Eh! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Accepted what! What a load of rubbish. Ty, who I know personally, is a dye in the wool Arsenal man. Arsenal is like his life, he lives and breathes Arsenal. He has nothing to accept, he is Arsenal. Look at him at Fulham, he goes everywhere with his team. You, wherever are, have been nowhere, made no sacrifices, yet you refer to him as accepting Emery. You are not at his level, he does not accept anything that is Arsenal because he is Arsenal.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

tolahs wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
tolahs wrote:Torreira says he has tried to model his game on Marco Verratti's style though i see him as a superior ball winner - nice to see Emery deploy him as an attacking force towards the end just like Chelsea are doing with N'golo KANTÉ this season. Fresh from
playing a different formation in Baku - props to the gaffer & his staff.
Real graft by the boys - happy days.
As a sports fan, nice to see Gooner_Hamilton win in Japan(F1) & Khabib put some whooping on loudmouth Conor

P/S - As for the transfer yap - i like Porto's Hector Herrera - European experience & versatile. - 5' 11''
He was actually in the same club with Verratti.
I know.
Everything I said about Torreira here when we were linked to him is proving to be spot on. But it is early days, hopefully we get top 4. I am missing CL football real bad at the Emirates. Europe League and football is shyte, even if my Season ticket is £200 plus cheaper. I may stop going for those matches and give my ticket away.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Cito wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Actually between him, Zee and Short Man Kumasi devil i no sabi who worse pass
Man that Midg... na something else. He trolls for a living I swear... :D
I troll AKB mongs, Zee trolls Trump/Klopp haters, tfco trolls everyone else.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Sisi Yemisi why are you winding him up haba didnt Arsenal not just win? And stop woofing we are in the first week of October :idea:

Waffi haba? :ohmy:

If nah me now dey rake like you nah lecture i for hear from you not to be wound up and goaded by trouble makers :idea: Abeg leave Sisi yemisi ... nah correct guy but a professional and unrepentant troll to the core :rotf: :rotf:

Actually between him, Zee and Short Man Kumasi devil i no sabi who worse pass :mrgreen:
Man step aside. Let me deal with ignorant mofo. He is a pervert and I hate his ignorant self. May he rot in hell. Dead cvnt.

Really?

Really ?

Biko Sisi Yemisi na good dude oh ... Abeg chill out e no reach that level.

Abeg save venom for some more deserving imbeciles :woot:

Secondly, yabs or insults don’t bother Yemisi ..,, I learnt that long ago :idea: :idea: it’s like shoving mud at a pig :taunt: :taunt: wetin concern am so save ya volleys for others :woot:
Don't speak on his behalf, let him face me. The ignorant nonce knows his level. I will sort the cvnts out. Step aside.

Do you remember this?
theYemster wrote:
theYemster wrote:
Waffiman wrote:You miss the all important elements to all of this.

1) He and his Board no longer have Wenger to work and cover for them. The numbers are there, the facts are there. Arsenal had debts of £520m net debt at the height of borrowing got the stadium project. To get this facility, Wenger sacrificed the prime of his career by giving the bank guarantees he will be at the club for at least another 5 years. According to the Club Sectetary, Ken Friar The banks would never have given the loan had they did not get the guarantee from Wenger. Current set of accounts show Arsenal are just over £50m net debt.

2) The fans came on board and understood, they accepted the club's situation and stayed with the fans. Galzidis made his famous promise about competing with Europe's richest. Just when you thought it was time to reap the fruits of our hard labour, Kroenke now looks like he will lump the club with his debt. If this happens, there will be war. If Arsenal fail to be competitive in the next 2 seasons, it will get nasty, very nasty.

One good thing is there are minimum financial reporting requirements in law in this country. We will know what will happen. But I must say, the signs are not good. We now know, Kroenke has lumped the £600k plus of consultation and legal fees involved in Usmanov share acquisition on the club. The club, not him is paying for it. :curse: :curse: :curse:
Can you imagine the nonsense. So the bank wanted guarantees that Wenger would stay for at least five years. Was that a verbal guarantee or did they make Arsenal offer him a five+ year contract and have him sign an undertaking of before they approved the loan? I'm assuming the banks also had Tottenham offer Pooch a teen year deal before they approved theirs Abi?

There's NO bank in this world that would give that kind of loan on the basis of someone verbally agreeing to remain at a job.

What a crock. I thought we were done with this siht and this guy would follow Wenger into irrelevance, but here we go again wth the boolshit stories.
How dare you question my man who saw the contract papers :mad: :lol: :lol:
"There's NO bank in this world that would give that kind of loan on the basis of someone verbally agreeing to remain at a job."

Read your rubbish above. It sums your perverted miserable life up. What are you trying trying to prove? A scum like you cannot be in my league and you know it. I have warned you stay out of my business but you keep on butting in to exposed your sad, perverted, ignominious, waste of a person you are.

How can anyone with any decency or integrity make such a statement with such pomposity and arrogance, when they are full to the brim with ignorance. It really sums you up. You are a pathetic low life scum. You are such a farking cvnt, you reek with the puss of jealousy and you will always ride my d#$%.

Respect yourself, stay out of my business.

This time I pity your miserable sad life by educating you. Not that it will make any difference. You farking perverted nonce.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.tele ... ans-a/amp/

Arsene Wenger reveals Arsenal stadium loan contingent on him remaining manager for five years.

“When we built the stadium the banks demanded that I signed for five years,” said Wenger. “Do you want me to tell you how many clubs I turned down during that period? The banks wanted the technical consistency to guarantee that we have a chance to pay back. I did commit and I stayed and under very difficult circumstances.

“So, for me, to come back today and, on top of that, be reproached for not having won the championship during that period, I think it is a bit overboard. I accept criticism. We had to sell our best players every year to survive.”

It is understood Wenger was referring to the period between 2006, when Arsenal moved into the Emirates, and 2011. Arsenal had secured funding from five banks, led by Royal Bank of Scotland, in 2003 and these were then turned into a £260 million bond scheme in 2006 before, in 2007, it was announced that Wenger had extended his contract until 2011.

Wenger also said that “a good example to follow” was Liverpool, whose fans are so united behind Jürgen Klopp despite currently being seventh in the Premier League.

You think I will pull my punches with a perv like this. No way. I am ready to give him back what he dished out with interest. I hate cowards like him.
Take a deep breath, inhale, count to ten, then exhale. You'll feel better.

Wenger's still gone though. Can't help you with that buddy.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

tolahs wrote:People, it was our best performance to date but stay humble as the gaffer keeps saying. No true sports fan should dare diss AW for one's it's crass & classless.
This brand Arsenal we've come to love with a passion was made in Wengerland - what we need now are add-ons to deal with new challenges - it'll be verging on deluded to start projecting great things over the season from the 1st seven. We're not defensively steady yet but we're in the dance. Wengerball as it affects attacking footie is in our DNA now.
COYG!!!!!!
Another straw man argument. Try to understand the difference between dissing Wenger, and dissing the deluded fans who refused to admit it was time for him to go and instead chose to label those of us who did as fake fans and whatnot.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Waffiman wrote:
tolahs wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
tolahs wrote:Torreira says he has tried to model his game on Marco Verratti's style though i see him as a superior ball winner - nice to see Emery deploy him as an attacking force towards the end just like Chelsea are doing with N'golo KANTÉ this season. Fresh from
As a sports fan, nice to see Gooner_Hamilton win in Japan(F1) & Khabib put some whooping on loudmouth Conor

P/S - As for the transfer yap - i like Porto's Hector Herrera - European experience & versatile. - 5' 11''
I know.
Everything I said about Torreira here when we were linked to him is proving to be spot on. But it is early days, hopefully we get top 4. I am missing CL football real bad at the Emirates. Europe League and football is shyte, even if my Season ticket is £200 plus cheaper. I may stop going for those matches and give my ticket away.
True!!!

Europa league is so tedious.

Playing a ton of Thursday and Sunday games tedious, Travel teams must endure i.e after landing in Ukraine teams must travel 5 hours by bus to face Vorskla, 5 hours by bus back to airport before they can on a plane back home. Having to travel to nations that discriminate against other nationalities i.e Azerbaijan ban on Armenians.

Simply put on and off the pitch the Europa league is beyond low rent.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

theYemster wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Sisi Yemisi why are you winding him up haba didnt Arsenal not just win? And stop woofing we are in the first week of October :idea:

Waffi haba? :ohmy:

If nah me now dey rake like you nah lecture i for hear from you not to be wound up and goaded by trouble makers :idea: Abeg leave Sisi yemisi ... nah correct guy but a professional and unrepentant troll to the core :rotf: :rotf:

Actually between him, Zee and Short Man Kumasi devil i no sabi who worse pass :mrgreen:
Man step aside. Let me deal with ignorant mofo. He is a pervert and I hate his ignorant self. May he rot in hell. Dead cvnt.

Really?

Really ?

Biko Sisi Yemisi na good dude oh ... Abeg chill out e no reach that level.

Abeg save venom for some more deserving imbeciles :woot:

Secondly, yabs or insults don’t bother Yemisi ..,, I learnt that long ago :idea: :idea: it’s like shoving mud at a pig :taunt: :taunt: wetin concern am so save ya volleys for others :woot:
Don't speak on his behalf, let him face me. The ignorant nonce knows his level. I will sort the cvnts out. Step aside.

Do you remember this?
theYemster wrote:
theYemster wrote:
Waffiman wrote:You miss the all important elements to all of this.

1) He and his Board no longer have Wenger to work and cover for them. The numbers are there, the facts are there. Arsenal had debts of £520m net debt at the height of borrowing got the stadium project. To get this facility, Wenger sacrificed the prime of his career by giving the bank guarantees he will be at the club for at least another 5 years. According to the Club Sectetary, Ken Friar The banks would never have given the loan had they did not get the guarantee from Wenger. Current set of accounts show Arsenal are just over £50m net debt.

2) The fans came on board and understood, they accepted the club's situation and stayed with the fans. Galzidis made his famous promise about competing with Europe's richest. Just when you thought it was time to reap the fruits of our hard labour, Kroenke now looks like he will lump the club with his debt. If this happens, there will be war. If Arsenal fail to be competitive in the next 2 seasons, it will get nasty, very nasty.

One good thing is there are minimum financial reporting requirements in law in this country. We will know what will happen. But I must say, the signs are not good. We now know, Kroenke has lumped the £600k plus of consultation and legal fees involved in Usmanov share acquisition on the club. The club, not him is paying for it. :curse: :curse: :curse:
Can you imagine the nonsense. So the bank wanted guarantees that Wenger would stay for at least five years. Was that a verbal guarantee or did they make Arsenal offer him a five+ year contract and have him sign an undertaking of before they approved the loan? I'm assuming the banks also had Tottenham offer Pooch a teen year deal before they approved theirs Abi?

There's NO bank in this world that would give that kind of loan on the basis of someone verbally agreeing to remain at a job.

What a crock. I thought we were done with this siht and this guy would follow Wenger into irrelevance, but here we go again wth the boolshit stories.
How dare you question my man who saw the contract papers :mad: :lol: :lol:
"There's NO bank in this world that would give that kind of loan on the basis of someone verbally agreeing to remain at a job."

Read your rubbish above. It sums your perverted miserable life up. What are you trying trying to prove? A scum like you cannot be in my league and you know it. I have warned you stay out of my business but you keep on butting in to exposed your sad, perverted, ignominious, waste of a person you are.

How can anyone with any decency or integrity make such a statement with such pomposity and arrogance, when they are full to the brim with ignorance. It really sums you up. You are a pathetic low life scum. You are such a farking cvnt, you reek with the puss of jealousy and you will always ride my d#$%.

Respect yourself, stay out of my business.

This time I pity your miserable sad life by educating you. Not that it will make any difference. You farking perverted nonce.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.tele ... ans-a/amp/

Arsene Wenger reveals Arsenal stadium loan contingent on him remaining manager for five years.

“When we built the stadium the banks demanded that I signed for five years,” said Wenger. “Do you want me to tell you how many clubs I turned down during that period? The banks wanted the technical consistency to guarantee that we have a chance to pay back. I did commit and I stayed and under very difficult circumstances.

“So, for me, to come back today and, on top of that, be reproached for not having won the championship during that period, I think it is a bit overboard. I accept criticism. We had to sell our best players every year to survive.”

It is understood Wenger was referring to the period between 2006, when Arsenal moved into the Emirates, and 2011. Arsenal had secured funding from five banks, led by Royal Bank of Scotland, in 2003 and these were then turned into a £260 million bond scheme in 2006 before, in 2007, it was announced that Wenger had extended his contract until 2011.

Wenger also said that “a good example to follow” was Liverpool, whose fans are so united behind Jürgen Klopp despite currently being seventh in the Premier League.

You think I will pull my punches with a perv like this. No way. I am ready to give him back what he dished out with interest. I hate cowards like him.
Take a deep breath, inhale, count to ten, then exhale. You'll feel better.

Wenger's still gone though. Can't help you with that buddy.
Wenger is gone. So what? No skin off my nose. I still watch my Arsenal. I am happy with my man Emery just as much as I was happy with Wenger. You don't like it, go burn in hell. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

I heard my man Emery just won the league by winning 9 games on the trot. Something that Arsenal legend Wenger could not do. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
tolahs wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

I know.
True!!!

Europa league is so tedious.

Playing a ton of Thursday and Sunday games tedious, Travel teams must endure i.e after landing in Ukraine teams must travel 5 hours by bus to face Vorskla, 5 hours by bus back to airport before they can on a plane back home. Having to travel to nations that discriminate against other nationalities i.e Azerbaijan ban on Armenians.

Simply put on and off the pitch the Europa league is beyond low rent.
I have got to the stage now where it is a chore to go to the Emirates on Thursdays to go watch Europa League games. My office is not far away from the stadium but I am now at the point where I'd rather take the train home, instead of making the trip to the Emirates stadium.

You never miss your water till your well runs dry. I was just happy to be in the CL watching great games and players. I had that for 22 years and I saw a lot of the world's greatest players in the flesh. Now I cannot believe what I now have to watch.

It really is beyond low rent.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

theYemster wrote:
Cito wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Actually between him, Zee and Short Man Kumasi devil i no sabi who worse pass
Zee trolls Ozil haters too... :D

Don’t forget the Gheneian Rawlings....the guy is steady and unrelentless...
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -2019.html

No longer just rumors. .... Arsenal don hammer
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
elerineye wrote:Dis wan wey Robbynice don dey post so, hmm, I hope say we nor go begin lose o... :sneaky: :sneaky:
me sef don dey fear o. Now I blame myself for asking why he hasn't been posting. Nah....his jinx followed Wenger comet from Arsenal

Cheiiiii :scared: :scared: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Waffi, who are we looking at to replace Ramsey? Please o, we need real players. Is Rabiot on our radar?
Almiron is well and truly on our radar. With Ramsey's contract situation, we will get linked to all sorts. But you have to work how plausible any rumour is given the squad, way the manager wants to play and what sort of player fits his system.

Rabiot has long been coveted by us, but we are not in the CL, so I doubt we will be able to get him even if we wanted him. However, if we do qualify for the CL next summer, it might be possible.

I really doubt the club will want to spend big on any player given what we have already and our commitment to youth.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -2019.html

No longer just rumors. .... Arsenal don hammer
The truly big clubs in England in terms of support are ManU, Liverpool and Arsenal. If that deal is without CL football, it is a good deal.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Waffiman wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Boy! I love id1ots who are farking cowards becuase they gutless perverts who cannot man up for a fight. You lot will rot in hell. Everyone of you. Yemshit and your village id1ot friend Kajifu, I have have warned you lot many times, you are not in my league. Don't fark with me. You lot don't even understand the game you want to talk about, moreover, you lot don't know enough about nothing. I will make mince meat of both ok you again. You farking cowards.

Should I exposed their foolishness foot ball wise. I will wait a while and let rip at their perverted mofo backsides.

As you all know, when it comes to certain folk here I take no prisoners. I hate perverted mofos
You really need to grow up,i will not insults you this time not to make this thread full of insults again,you surely in pain :rotf: :rotf: so i will not try to hit you while you are down.I have ignore your insults but when you call my name i will respond to you.Hope everyone see his insult and when i start hopefully no one will ask me to stop as he start the whole insult.
Look who is talking. Cowards are not grown up. You want to talk to me, call me out like I am calling you out. What are you afraid of?

If you are not man enough, just don't make any reference to me. Stay out of my lane if you know what is good enough for you. You have below average intellect, and I don't like you because you are also a moron, thoughtless and stupid. Just fark off and stay out of my business. If you don't, I will hit back real hard.
I decide to stay out of your drug lane,please dont get it twisted when i decided to ignore a madman.You need take your medication.If you want us mess this thread continue your insults and i will give you a dose of what you ask for.I know you are hurt but dont bring your misery life on my end...I dont entertain crap from you.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

kajifu wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Boy! I love id1ots who are farking cowards becuase they gutless perverts who cannot man up for a fight. You lot will rot in hell. Everyone of you. Yemshit and your village id1ot friend Kajifu, I have have warned you lot many times, you are not in my league. Don't fark with me. You lot don't even understand the game you want to talk about, moreover, you lot don't know enough about nothing. I will make mince meat of both ok you again. You farking cowards.

Should I exposed their foolishness foot ball wise. I will wait a while and let rip at their perverted mofo backsides.

As you all know, when it comes to certain folk here I take no prisoners. I hate perverted mofos
You really need to grow up,i will not insults you this time not to make this thread full of insults again,you surely in pain :rotf: :rotf: so i will not try to hit you while you are down.I have ignore your insults but when you call my name i will respond to you.Hope everyone see his insult and when i start hopefully no one will ask me to stop as he start the whole insult.
Look who is talking. Cowards are not grown up. You want to talk to me, call me out like I am calling you out. What are you afraid of?

If you are not man enough, just don't make any reference to me. Stay out of my lane if you know what is good enough for you. You have below average intellect, and I don't like you because you are also a moron, thoughtless and stupid. Just fark off and stay out of my business. If you don't, I will hit back real hard.
I decide to stay out of your drug lane,please dont get it twisted when i decided to ignore a madman.You need take your medication.If you want us mess this thread continue your insults and i will give you a dose of what you ask for.I know you are hurt but dont bring your misery life on my end...I dont entertain crap from you.
Who wrote this for you? It is so obvious. It is embarrassing. Who is your writer? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

One thing I know for sure is, Eze has not gone back to school. You have not gone back to school. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Cito wrote:
theYemster wrote:
Cito wrote:
Zee trolls Ozil haters too... :D

Don’t forget the Gheneian Rawlings....the guy is steady and unrelentless...
Yeah, Rawlings, I forgot about him. He's both funny and annoying at the same time. :)

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Waffiman wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Who wrote this for you? It is so obvious. It is embarrassing. Who is your writer? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

One thing I know for sure is, Eze has not gone back to school. You have not gone back to school. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: it must be painful when your partner is gone,no body to service that old nyash of yours, :rotf: :rotf: just stay a way from cheap drugs you London pig and i know its hard since your 4one9 business is slow.Sorry that i expose you for who you are :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: We told you Wenger your husband will be gone and it happen,now you cant stop crying :rotf: :rotf: i hate to hit someone who is down already but enjoy seeing you going mad like a mad pig that you are.Only a mad man will go about attacking people that share different view with him and expose the liar that you are.If i stand infront of you believe me you will not open your dirty gay mouth that has been under Wenger nyash for decades and alter a word :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Uncle Aniks biko help your uncle let him take his medication :rotf: :rotf: .Oga theYemster please sorry this 4one9 :rotf: :rotf: he could not take it lie that he has block you on a public forum but still find way to respond to you :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

kajifu wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
kajifu wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: it must be painful when your partner is gone,no body to service that old nyash of yours, :rotf: :rotf: just stay a way from cheap drugs you London pig and i know its hard since your 4one9 business is slow.Sorry that i expose you for who you are :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: We told you Wenger your husband will be gone and it happen,now you cant stop crying :rotf: :rotf: i hate to hit someone who is down already but enjoy seeing you going mad like a mad pig that you are.Only a mad man will go about attacking people that share different view with him and expose the liar that you are.If i stand infront of you believe me you will not open your dirty gay mouth that has been under Wenger nyash for decades and alter a word :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Uncle Aniks biko help your uncle let him take his medication :rotf: :rotf: .Oga theYemster please sorry this 4one9 :rotf: :rotf: he could not take it lie that he has block you on a public forum but still find way to respond to you :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I was right. Kajifu has not gone back to school. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Kindergarten Kajifu is back. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Compare and contrast the last two posts, it is glaring and obvious someone wrote the previous and the latest post, na the real Kajifu. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

So Kajifu went to school via his writer, Yemshit, for one post. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Waffiman wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
kajifu wrote:

I was right. Kajifu has not gone back to school. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Kindergarten Kajifu is back. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Compare and contrast the last two posts, it is glaring and obvious someone wrote the previous and the latest post, na the real Kajifu. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

So Kajifu went to school via his writer, Yemshit, one post. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Pleas e go take you medication it will do you good.4one 9 is not a job,please try to stay on your medicine .
Hope you will take this as a good gesture,i know Wenger is jobless so he cant help you out again after service their your dirty nyash :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: .I understand you are in deep painsince the old french man departure :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffi you had a chance to de-escalate this thing ... Haba Cmon Men ... when you are ready to talk correct Football lemme know ... Kajifu biko e don do ... POINT MADE :idea:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Why all these Media Trouble Makers dey crow about how dynamic and fluid Arsenal looked without the Greatest Number 10 in the world?

What did they see that some cannot :taunt: :taunt:

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:Waffi you had a chance to de-escalate this thing ... Haba Cmon Men ... when you are ready to talk correct Football lemme know ... Kajifu biko e don do ... POINT MADE :idea:
Nah I will not let him start insult me and get away with it even though his insults are jokes to me as I enjoy every pain he gets from responding to me..When someone don't have anything meaningful to say results to insults,so you talk to him not me as I never insult him to start.The clown think he can get away with insults but when hit back he get emotion start cry like a girl oops :rotf: I forget he is gay dude opening nyash left and right :rotf: :rotf:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Waffi you had a chance to de-escalate this thing ... Haba Cmon Men ... when you are ready to talk correct Football lemme know ... Kajifu biko e don do ... POINT MADE :idea:
Nah I will not let him start insult me and get away with it even though his insults are jokes to me as I enjoy every pain he gets from responding to me..When someone don't have anything meaningful to say results to insults,so you talk to him not me as I never insult him to start.The clown think he can get away with insults but when hit back he get emotion start cry like a girl oops :rotf: I forget he is gay dude opening nyash left and right :rotf: :rotf:

Bros you showed remarkable restraint initially and I did say Waffi over-reacted .... anyway biko una be my guys so e don do Abeg ...

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... rinks.html

Waffi now that you’re hopefully done beefing Oya tell me what you think of this article :woot: :woot:

MLK.