The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
jdizzy
Egg
Egg
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by jdizzy »

Anyone watching the Uruguay/Russia match? How is Lucas Torreira playing?
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

oloye wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
oloye wrote:Did I read where someone said dropping Ozil almost cost Germany? Is this some kind of selective reasoning where the memory simply forgets things as a result of amnesia? Remind me what brought about such a comment, am Imissing something....Ozil played against Mexico Germany lost , but won against Sweden without him...please someone help me out...what is the logic behind that assertion? :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: CE go make me go crazy one day, but i wont allow it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It’s how desperate and nonsensical these Ozilites have become :laugh: :rotf: the Useless guy is there looking like a castrated poodle and dem still dey yarn nonsense :mrgreen:
Why do you guys always change the narrative. How many players that started against Mexico were dropped against Sweden?
Me i am not against Ozil, i only saw something in the debate that just look illogical, i cannot resist coming out of quiet mode anytime i see things like that. Una fit continue :lol:
But the fact still remain that Germany losing against Mexico and winning against Sweden can not all be down to Ozil factor. And that's why i keep asking: How many players started against Mexico that were dropped against Sweden?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

azuka wrote:
oloye wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
oloye wrote:Did I read where someone said dropping Ozil almost cost Germany? Is this some kind of selective reasoning where the memory simply forgets things as a result of amnesia? Remind me what brought about such a comment, am Imissing something....Ozil played against Mexico Germany lost , but won against Sweden without him...please someone help me out...what is the logic behind that assertion? :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: CE go make me go crazy one day, but i wont allow it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It’s how desperate and nonsensical these Ozilites have become :laugh: :rotf: the Useless guy is there looking like a castrated poodle and dem still dey yarn nonsense :mrgreen:
Why do you guys always change the narrative. How many players that started against Mexico were dropped against Sweden?
Me i am not against Ozil, i only saw something in the debate that just look illogical, i cannot resist coming out of quiet mode anytime i see things like that. Una fit continue :lol:
But the fact still remain that Germany losing against Mexico and winning against Sweden can not all be down to Ozil factor. And that's why i keep asking: How many players started against Mexico that were dropped against Sweden?
I am not the one making that argument my padi man. I don't know if they won it because Ozil was there or not, but it is illogical to say that Germany almost did not make it because Ozil did not play against Sweden. He played against Mexico they lost and he did not play against Sweden which they won where is the logic in that line of argument?. Whether it is down to him not playing or not is immaterial to me, all i tried to do is point out the illogical deduction in the argument or the assertion being made....it made no sense. There are some argument not worth making, Aniks has made up his mind on Ozil no point trying to twist facts in order to convince him, it only reinforces his position. As a matter of fact
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

oloye wrote:
azuka wrote:
oloye wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
I am not the one making that argument my padi man. I don't know if they won it because Ozil was there or not, but it is illogical to say that Germany almost did not make it because Ozil did not play against Sweden. He played against Mexico they lost and he did not play against Sweden which they won where is the logic in that line of argument?. Whether it is down to him not playing or not is immaterial to me, all i tried to do is point out the illogical deduction in the argument or the assertion being made....it made no sense. There are some argument not worth making, Aniks has made up his mind on Ozil no point trying to twist facts in order to convince him, it only reinforces his position. As a matter of fact

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Oloye stop hiding behind me nah :woot: :woot: you know say di guy usesss nah :mrgreen: Egbon talk true nah :taunt: :taunt:

You wouldn’t even suffer such a lout for ya team and you know it :D
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

azuka wrote:
oloye wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
I really don't understand what your argument is. :? :? Why does the number of players dropped matter? Can you please explain? Has it occurred to you however that the reason x number of players were dropped was because they WERE NOT PART OF THE SOLUTION (including Ozil)?

You guys can't eat your cake and then have it, you can't use Ozil starting for Germany as a pointer to his greatness and then be doing logical acrobatics when he is dropped! :sneaky:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Against Mexico:
Against Mexico:

Manuel Neuer
Mats Hummels
Jerome Boateng
Marvin Platternhardt
Joshua Kimmich
Mesut Ozil
Toni Kroos
Sami Khedira
Timo Werner
Julian Draxler
Thomas Muller

Against Sweden:
Manuel Neuer
Antonio Rudiger
Jerome Boaten
Jonas Hector
Joshua Kimmich
Marcos Reus
Toni Kroos
Sebastian Rudy
Timo Werner
Julian Draxler
Thomas Muller.

In effect the following players were dropped against Sweden:
Mats Hummels
Marvin Platternhardt
Mesut Ozil
Sami Khedira

But to suit the narrative the dropping of Ozil is the key to Germany winning.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

And ooo if i may add this is what Reus just said:

http://www.espn.com/soccer/germany/stor ... marco-reus
"He's just an extremely important player for us. He's one of the best players in the world, and I am more than convinced we'll see him in this tournament again."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

azuka wrote:Against Mexico:
Against Mexico:

Manuel Neuer
Mats Hummels
Jerome Boateng
Marvin Platternhardt
Joshua Kimmich
Mesut Ozil
Toni Kroos
Sami Khedira
Timo Werner
Julian Draxler
Thomas Muller

Against Sweden:
Manuel Neuer
Antonio Rudiger
Jerome Boaten
Jonas Hector
Joshua Kimmich
Marcos Reus
Toni Kroos
Sebastian Rudy
Timo Werner
Julian Draxler
Thomas Muller.

Mats Hummels
Marvin Platternhardt
Mesut Ozil
Sami Khedira

Lies!!!!!

Hummels has a neck injury .... See desperation :rotf:

And Platter who??? :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote: http://www.espn.com/soccer/lineups?gameId=498193
Against Mexico:

Manuel Neuer
Mats Hummels
Jerome Boateng
Marvin Platternhardt
Joshua Kimmich
Mesut Ozil
Toni Kroos
Sami Khedira
Timo Werner
Julian Draxler
Thomas Muller

http://www.espn.com/soccer/lineups?gameId=498175
Against Sweden:
Manuel Neuer
Antonio Rudiger
Jerome Boaten
Jonas Hector
Joshua Kimmich
Marcos Reus
Toni Kroos
Sebastian Rudy
Timo Werner
Julian Draxler
Thomas Muller.

Mats Hummels
Marvin Platternhardt
Mesut Ozil
Sami Khedira

Lies!!!!!

What exactly is the lie in here. I have included the links for you. Now you making excuse for Hummels? How do you know it's not because of the long standing back issue Ozil had that he was dropped?
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

How did lucas Torriera do today?
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote: http://www.espn.com/soccer/lineups?gameId=498193
Against Mexico:

Manuel Neuer
Mats Hummels
Jerome Boateng
Marvin Platternhardt
Joshua Kimmich
Mesut Ozil
Toni Kroos
Sami Khedira
Timo Werner
Julian Draxler
Thomas Muller

http://www.espn.com/soccer/lineups?gameId=498175
Against Sweden:
Manuel Neuer
Antonio Rudiger
Jerome Boaten
Jonas Hector
Joshua Kimmich
Marcos Reus
Toni Kroos
Sebastian Rudy
Timo Werner
Julian Draxler
Thomas Muller.

Mats Hummels
Marvin Platternhardt
Mesut Ozil
Sami Khedira

Lies!!!!!

What exactly is the lie in here. I have included the links for you. Now you making excuse for Hummels? How do you know it's not because of the long standing back issue Ozil had that he was dropped?

Because the coach said it was a neck injury and said he benched your god :woot:

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

My God must people defend and lie in public just to back their fav players?I used to do that to defend Wenger until fowl nyash expose.
When Ozil start for Germany it is because of his greatness but when he is drop to the bench its because........?
I mean in a must win game you drop a player and win,yet some people still believe Germany almost open nyash because Ozil was bench?
Jesus people no get shame?Germany was chasing the game but still decided not to bring him in after going a man down yet people will believe likes of Ozil are German best player above likes of tony Kros.When a coach dropping likes of Sane that had a wonderful season and pick likes of Ozil that their stats cant back them along with the Juve guy Khedira you just have to shake your head.But again when they win the world cup that is all that matters.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

lol...make una dey there dey drink panadol for another man headache. One day like Wenger Ozil WILL leave Arsenal and you lot will find another to cook in frying oil.

The Jack that was preached and preached has exited the building abi ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foo ... 18041.html

Oh well, it’s a move that I mentioned about four seasons ago ... I guess slow learners plenty everywhere :roll: :taunt:

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

The German team is weak, and without a striker. Ozil needs a prolific stiker. ITKs should keep quite. Germany cannot go far without goalscorers.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Nkume wrote:The German team is weak, and without a striker. Ozil needs a prolific stiker. ITKs should keep quite. Germany cannot go far without goalscorers.

Abeg mechionu. Aren’t you ashamed of still making excuses ....Tufiakwa

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Mezut Ozil thank you for confirming what I’ve always known about you: Spineless, Worthless Twat :rotf: :rotf:

After all the pathetic excuses have been rendered by the loyal sheep of cult Mezut, and by this, I mean the likes of Nkume, Azuka, Al-Waffi ... wetin una go yarn now :rotf: :rotf:

They are ready to slap your god silly in Germania :laugh:

Biko Emery take not and get rid of biko :rotf:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

#MEZUTOUT :rotf: :rotf:

Bonafide Loser :rotf:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Feel so sorry for Ray parlour as he has to watch his words as Adrian Durham unloads on that worthless clown from Germany

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

I am glad Germany is out. We will see Mezut at the beginning of the season. He will have a great year feeding both Aubameyang and Lacazette!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Nkume wrote:I am glad Germany is out. We will see Mezut at the beginning of the season. He will have a great year feeding both Aubameyang and Lacazette!

I thought he was saving himself for the World Cup :laugh:

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Now that Wenger is gone BBC can give Shaka some love. Nevertheless, better late than never.

Granit Xhaka may not be fully appreciated at Arsenal. That may well be putting it lightly.

But he is absolutely integral to Switzerland and in European qualifying, not a single player on the continent played more passes than him. In fact, he was 151 clear of the next man.

In the Premier League he made 3,116 passes in 2017-18, the most in Europe’s elite leagues bar Napoli’s Jorginho (3,200).

At just 25 he already has 64 international caps. So what's all the negativity for? Arsenal fans, hit me up on #bbcfootball.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Nkume wrote:Now that Wenger is gone BBC can give Shaka some love. Nevertheless, better late than never.

Granit Xhaka may not be fully appreciated at Arsenal. That may well be putting it lightly.

But he is absolutely integral to Switzerland and in European qualifying, not a single player on the continent played more passes than him. In fact, he was 151 clear of the next man.

In the Premier League he made 3,116 passes in 2017-18, the most in Europe’s elite leagues bar Napoli’s Jorginho (3,200).

At just 25 he already has 64 international caps. So what's all the negativity for? Arsenal fans, hit me up on #bbcfootball.

Please mechionu :roll:

MLK.