The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... senal.html

Wonder which players the BFG was taking about ... Yeah Mezut you’re in top of the list :roll:
Per Mertesacker has admitted he 'deeply regrets' playing a role in Arsene Wenger's downfall at Arsenal which culminated in the Frenchman's exit at the end of last season.

Wenger stood down from the position he had held for 22 years amid immense fan pressure after failing to mount a serious challenge for the Premier League title for several years - and could only guide the club to a lowly sixth-placed finish in his final season in charge.

Mertesacker believes the timing was right for Wenger to leave, but insisted that it was the players who cost him his job and continually failed him in the run up to a sad farewell
Uncle truth be told Wenger cost himself his job,he was feeling untouchable and like some of his nyash lickers think he will leave Arsenal at his own terms.Glad that never happen but fans put pressure and he is gone.
When you sign a waste pipe to a new contract for 350k a week just to baby sit the guy you are asking for trouble.Ozil score against New Castle while likes of Hazard bang Hattrick and no Chelsea fans is going over the moon but expect their own #10 to be showing up.We are here celebrating a waste pipe that show up once every 15 games when facing small teams.If Wenger was not too nice to this guys we will not be this backward.Watch same fans will hail Walcott when we face Everton and will go out to boo Sanchez when we face Manu....
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Image

Normal people will aim for the right corner but why be normal? Most footballers would go for the right corner and that's exactly what the defenders and goalie expected. His body shape confirms this, but Ozil's brilliance is in his disguise and calm execution.

He saw the space to come, then calmly passed it into where he knew the space would be because he had deceived the goalie and defenders. Note, he passed in first time, no need to shoot, all because he got the goalie and defenders going the wrong way.

After Ozil and Xhaka rub pepper for my brother Aniks eye, he try to blind everybody by praising Xhaka, then tabbing Ozil to make it look like he was a reasonable man on these matters.

My brother Aniks thought he got away with his fables, when he claimed Ozil miskicked the ball into the net. Only Aniks can spin a yarn like that and think he has conned everyone into believing him. :rotf: :rotf:

Aniks you must now at the feet of the maestro Ozil.:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

What?

OMG :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I don’t even know where to begin with you :rotf:
no mind Waffi. Ozil tapped the ball to his left because "e no get shot" :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: Give that open space on the right to DeBryune or Hazard, and lets see who born keeper well to save. So na genius to score from that position with that much space? Even Nacho Monreal will score from there,
You are wrong. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Why? You underestimate the distance between the defenders and the ball. I put it to you, had Ozil shot to the right, the defenders will most probably block the shot.

Have a look at this gif. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Notice how close the defenders were to Ozil. It is a much difficult chance than it looks because of the proximity of the defenders.

Also note Torreira covering the one threat of Ayoze Perez in case of the counter attack. Even on the attack, Torreira is defending.
the ojoro gif confirms my hypothesis. The man no get shot. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: no be human being be the other #10 for London wey score hat trick?

You see why I talk say waffi no sabi football :taunt: :taunt: he didn’t know the gif made his argument even more laughable :woot:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... nal-future

Azuka this should make you happy :taunt:
Well to me he should have been the guy to make way and Ospina stay as back up.
Hope he improved very well so the games he play he can help win us some on his own :twisted:
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

When I said it here last year that the players sabotaged Wenger, people said I was chatting rubbish and Wenger was clueless.

The only thing that happened last year was players were tired of stupid media influenced criticism from so called fans, downed tools, and Wenger was the scape goat (rightfully so). Nevertheless, the man was/is pure class and genius.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Nkume wrote:When I said it here last year that the players sabotaged Wenger, people said I was chatting rubbish and Wenger was clueless.

The only thing that happened last year was players were tired of stupid media influenced criticism from so called fans, downed tools, and Wenger was the scape goat (rightfully so). Nevertheless, the man was/is pure class and genius.

So is it not his responsibility to Coach Up or Coach Out ?

If players are underperforming and you don’t have the balls or wisdom to improve or get rid of them, who is to blame?

When the team performs well, the Coach gets the credit. Consequently when they underperform, the Coach deserves the bullet :idea:

End of tori

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:When I said it here last year that the players sabotaged Wenger, people said I was chatting rubbish and Wenger was clueless.

So is it not his responsibility to Coach Up or Coach Out ?

If players are underperforming and you don’t have the balls or wisdom to improve or get rid of them, who is to blame?

When the team performs well, the Coach gets the credit. Consequently when they underperform, the Coach deserves the bullet :idea:

End of tori
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

anikulapo wrote:https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... nal-future

Azuka this should make you happy :taunt:
I still hold the opinion he should have been signed in the first place. It was a waste of $10m that could have been spent on a different type of player, waste of precious player position and loss of Scezzney who today keeps of Juventus.
He is also a reason I believe AW dug his own grave. Imagine what a difference the number of points he caused us last season would have made.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Normal people will aim for the right corner but why be normal? Most footballers would go for the right corner and that's exactly what the defenders and goalie expected. His body shape confirms this, but Ozil's brilliance is in his disguise and calm execution.

He saw the space to come, then calmly passed it into where he knew the space would be because he had deceived the goalie and defenders. Note, he passed in first time, no need to shoot, all because he got the goalie and defenders going the wrong way.

After Ozil and Xhaka rub pepper for my brother Aniks eye, he try to blind everybody by praising Xhaka, then tabbing Ozil to make it look like he was a reasonable man on these matters.

My brother Aniks thought he got away with his fables, when he claimed Ozil miskicked the ball into the net. Only Aniks can spin a yarn like that and think he has conned everyone into believing him. :rotf: :rotf:

What?

no mind Waffi. Ozil tapped the ball to his left because "e no get shot" :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: Give that open space on the right to DeBryune or Hazard, and lets see who born keeper well to save. So na genius to score from that position with that much space? Even Nacho Monreal will score from there,

Why? You underestimate the distance between the defenders and the ball. I put it to you, had Ozil shot to the right, the defenders will most probably block the shot.

Notice how close the defenders were to Ozil. It is a much difficult chance than it looks because of the proximity of the defenders.

Also note Torreira covering the one threat of Ayoze Perez in case of the counter attack. Even on the attack, Torreira is defending.
the ojoro gif confirms my hypothesis. The man no get shot. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: no be human being be the other #10 for London wey score hat trick?
Whether Ozil can shot with power and accuracy is a subjective view which is highly contentious. The gif certainly does not confirm your hypothesis. Na you be the ojoroman, way wan use wayo hypothesis thief bread. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The gif is just evidence that questions, casts doubts on the notion, which insists or argues; had he shot to the right, (irrespective of how powerful or accurate) he would have scored.

Ozil's knew the defenders were very close to him, with a very high probability of blocking any shot from him to the right, so he bobo the defenders by shaping up like he was shooting to the right corner, with the defenders committed to blocking his shot to the right, he simply passed it into the space they had vacated.

That is the mark of supreme talent and high intelligence on a football pitch. Pure class, from a top class player.

Nothing to do with his shooting prowess, more importantly, it makes a mockery of the real ojoroman Aniks wayo claim, that Ozil miss hit the ball into the net. :taunt: :taunt: You nor see as ojoroman Aniks quick, quick, hide behind your hypothesis. Next thing, he go claim am like him own. :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aniks, that picture just open your yansh. Does that look like a miss hit (miskick) to you? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

What?

Whether Ozil can shot with power and accuracy is a subjective view which is highly contentious. The gif certainly does not confirm your hypothesis. Na you be the ojoroman, way wan use wayo hypothesis thief bread. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The gif is just evidence that questions, casts doubts on the notion, which insists or argues; had he shot to the right, (irrespective of how powerful or accurate) he would have scored.

Ozil's knew the defenders were very close to him, with a very high probability of blocking any shot from him to the right, so he bobo the defenders by shaping up like he was shooting to the right corner, with the defenders committed to blocking his shot to the right, he simply passed it into the space they had vacated.

That is the mark of supreme talent and high intelligence on a football pitch. Pure class, from a top class player.

Nothing to do with his shooting prowess, more importantly, it makes a mockery of the real ojoroman Aniks wayo claim, that Ozil miss hit the ball into the net. :taunt: :taunt: You nor see as ojoroman Aniks quick, quick, hide behind your hypothesis. Next thing, he go claim am like him own. :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aniks, that picture just open your yansh. Does that look like a miss hit (miskick) to you? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Lol the only mockery is that it shows how little football you know :D :taunt: :taunt: . That play you showed is a perfect example of a low confidence football player . :idea:

A top player with skill, confidence and in form, steps into that ball with more pace and one times it into either corner and gives the goalie no chance .

That wimpy back pass from ya god could only beat a goalie from Newcastle :rotf:

Funny you’re desperately clinging to a badly taken shot against the MIGHTY TOONS :rotf: :rotf:

No big stats on chances created or should I say, chances screwed up by ya god? No stats on assists, dribbles made and all the other rubbish uou cluelessly try to obfuscate with?

Like I said I know when you’re getting desperate :rotf:

Ozil will open ya nyash again, like he’s done throughout his career here, and you’ll soon pick race and claim you’re in “Mauritius” :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

MLK.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

I thought Waffi said Iwobi was sick? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

SylverEagles wrote:I thought Waffi said Iwobi was sick? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
who dey show am online for Yankee?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:I thought Waffi said Iwobi was sick? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Uncle, I just dey hunt for online links o. This is really annoying what they did with the European TV rights this year. :boo: :boo:
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
UniMas is showing it. UniMas is affiliated to Univision.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

SylverEagles wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Uncle, I just dey hunt for online links o. This is really annoying what they did with the European TV rights this year. :boo: :boo:

Univision is showing. Waffi might be right re Iwobi. maybe he is sick, or just slow getting his groove.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Robbynice wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
UniMas is showing it. UniMas is affiliated to Univision.

Thanks. Our boys are not looking the part so far. But that's if you ask me o. But wetin small pikin like me sabi?
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Only Torreira, Lich and Sokratis have showed up so far...and El neny, to some extent. Holding looks out of sorts.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Iwobi and Welbeck, haba, stop passing BEHIND the open man now, ah ah
AFCON 2019 sweet o

charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Iwobi assist! Excellent counter!
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

ObamaYoung! From Iwobi!
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Excellent counter started by the hard work of Mkhi
AFCON 2019 sweet o

SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Any reliable online link?