The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by tolahs »

bepanda wrote:It is not sarcasms. The Turkish president and the people of Turkey love him dearly. His poster was all over the country recently. He had a street named after him. He has lots of business connections with Turkey and given his popularity there, he would be welcome like the prodigal child. Teams gaining his services could make a fortune via merchandise sales.
If Team Captain Ozil had any intelligence, he would submit a transfer request after being humiliated today. Unai Emery is not allowing him to "express himself" like Wenger did. He can't take days off at will anymore. He is being asked to defend more, which is embarrassing. He has definitely lost his reputation in the locker room. He is no longer guaranteed a starting spot. Even players like Iwobi have moved ahead of him. This can't be acceptable.
The writing is on the wall. AC Milan could also be an option. Or maybe, he should come out and make peace with his adopted country (Germany), so that he can join another team in the Bundesliga?
Bepanda
anikulapo wrote:
bepanda wrote:Great coach. He doesn't care how much people make.
If I were Ozil, I would ask to leave in January. There are plenty of teams in Turkey who would be willing to pay his wages. Just a thought !!!
anikulapo wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.expres ... action/amp
Unai explains why he dropped Okpolo eyes
I second your thoughts including the sarcasm of Turks with that kinda dough to waste :taunt:
OK to have a dream but coming up with some logic to suit is a trip. No Turkish club can pay dude(simple as) - they're hoping he loves them enough to take a paycut - what footballer do you know of agreeing to cut their earnings. You've to factor in Arsenal letting him go for close to free.
His sponsors earn more from him being in a big EPL club than Turkey.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -Ozil.html

Watch the stat loving Ozilites cry and whine as soon as they read this :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

:lol:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Emery makes great in-game adjustments at HT but when the goal difference in the 1st half is -3 while the 2nd half is 15, you gotta the effectiveness of their preparations coming in - how come we showed the right intensity vs Liverpool from the get go but struggle to replicate that @other times.
He needs to be able to make changes tactically b4 HT:

Arsenal 2018/19 season:

1st_Hf 2nd_Hf
7 Goals scored 21
10 ,, conceded 6
-3 ,, difference 15
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

tolahs wrote:Emery makes great in-game adjustments at HT but when the goal difference in the 1st half is -3 while the 2nd half is 15, you gotta the effectiveness of their preparations coming in - how come we showed the right intensity vs Liverpool from the get go but struggle to replicate that @other times.

Arsenal 2018/19 season:

1st_Hf 2nd_Hf
7 Goals scored 21
10 ,, conceded 6
-3 ,, difference 15
There is always room for improvement and Unai will improve. But he has done well so far. Fact not feelings.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -Ozil.html

Watch the stat loving Ozilites cry and whine as soon as they read this :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

These English boys never liked Ozil and Aniks is quick to jump on a band wagon. You wasting your time because that stat is bogus. How many games is this stat based on? Desperate, are we? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Also, I saw another stat, where they compared Spuds Erickson. They conveniently started from August 2017, and you jumped on it. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Let me educate you. :taunt: :taunt:

Assists are in two parts: Assist from open play, in which Ozil is king. Then Assist from set piece. Here Ozil was also top until this season. Have you noticed why? Okay I will educate you. Your 2nd favourite player, Xhaka now takes all the free kicks, he has replaced Ozil. Eriksson takes the free kicks at Spuds, it is why he now has more assists since August.

Now to the serious stuff.

Ozil used to take all free kicks under Wenger but Emery has changed it and we now score less from free kicks. But it is early days, maybe Emery and the team are working on something or Ozil is gradually being eased out.

I do not think Ozil is being eased out, but Emery is making sure he uses the squad in a variety of ways so he does not become reliant on any player. Wenger suffered from being reliant on Sanchez and Ozil to a lesser extent.

More importantly, squad flexibility make you less predictable and your opponents find it more difficult to prepare for you. Bournemouth were caught out by Emery's formation and tactics.

From what I have heard and it could all be BS, Ozil and Emery are at loggerheads at present. Emery is demanding more work rate and physical commitment from Ozil. I have followed events between player and Manager since the Fulham game, and I heard Ozil challenged Emery openly after he was subbed at the Palace game. Emery explained Ozil was subbed because he was not in the game, Ozil responded that the reason was because of his tactics and not how he played. Heard they had a heated arguement.

If true, Ozil is out of order. It is all well and good to challenge your boss if you are putting in the work rate. Ozil use to come next to Ramsey for distance covered, sprints, etc. The only thing he did not do was tackle but he worked hard. But this season he has only notched up the type of physical effort expected from him in 2 games. When you do that, you ask to be dropped because it is bad for team harmony and unity.

Emery knows what happened with Sanchez, he knows how Wenger indulged Sanchez and Ozil when he wanted a contract signed. Emery has dropped Auba, Laca, Ramsey etc. Ozil has been shown for all to see that he too will be dropped if he does not put in his shift and full credit must go to the Manager. Emery needs to win games, he has no allegiances and everyone in the squad is equal and judged on their performances alone. For me, I see a more committed group of players who are united again.

This is like a new dressing room with divisive players weeded out. The current bunch will not put up with nonsense and I also heard Xhaka and Sokratis have called Ozil out. Xhaka has put more physical effort in one game than Ozil has in two games. These numbers are available to all the players, there is no hiding place. Mikh may not be playing well but he is working hard and trying. No airs and graces about him, he just continues to get in position, no hiding. Football supporters in any stadium have all the time in the world for a player fighting hard despite being hopelessly out of form.

Ozil has everything but he is not trying hard enough, I know this because I study the numbers too. At least Ozil now knows he is not above anyone and he has to work to earn his shirt. The ball is in his court.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Robbynice wrote:
tolahs wrote:Emery makes great in-game adjustments at HT but when the goal difference in the 1st half is -3 while the 2nd half is 15, you gotta the effectiveness of their preparations coming in - how come we showed the right intensity vs Liverpool from the get go but struggle to replicate that @other times.

Arsenal 2018/19 season:

1st_Hf 2nd_Hf
7 Goals scored 21
10 ,, conceded 6
-3 ,, difference 15
There is always room for improvement and Unai will improve. But he has done well so far. Fact not feelings.
Exactly. Things don't happen overnight.

Normally at this time, injuries creep in and we head towards the busy Xmas schedule with too many injuries to a small squad. We have a bigger squad of players and I juries are about to be at its best for 7 seasons at this time of the season. Hopefully, this helps us during the Xmas schedule when we suffer because of too many players being out injured.

We have a tough schedule ahead and I am hopeful for this period in the season because of our vastly improved injury situation for a very long time indeed.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

My beloved family,i was dreaming that Chelsea draw this weekend and we beat Spurs,Auba with a brace, Iwobi with an assist and a goal.Then one other player score looks like a black player may be Laca?So in my dream we move third, and some How city open nyash along with Manu ,then Liverpool some how win in 94 minute to move top of the table.I wake up it was a dream,it has really put me down today as that is just a perfect weekend we can ask for.
Now am really worried about the spurs game we are yet to beat the top 4 teams.We can't afford to go 6 points behind Spurs.God where are you help us
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

My people is Emery right to say such about Ozil?
When Emery was asked why Ozil did not play against Bournemouth, he said it was because he was expecting "a very demanding match with physicality and intensity.
But it was not down to Ozil being tired - he is not being considered for selection by Germany so he has not played since the draw with Wolves on 11 November.

It seems unlikely he was being rested for Thursday's trip to play Vorskla Poltava either - he has not started a game in the Europa League this season, and the Gunners have already made sure of their progress from Group E.
Will this send a wrong message to Ozil?
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

There are 2 players I'd like to speak about today.

I've gotten a bit frustrated with Mkhi a few times this season, and so have many others, but I think that this player has been quite better than we've made him out to be this season.

I watched him yesterday, and despite making mistakes, he raised his head up and kept working very hard till he got subbed. Mkhi and Iwobi are about the only players that we have in that team that can pick up the ball around the center circle, and drive with pace towards and into the opponent's 18-yard box.

The only difference between him and Iwobi yesterday was the weight of the final pass, and not being to get the ball under control fast enough. 2 or 3 times, he undercooked his pass, and it went behind the desired target, and the crowd got on his back, but no one remembered the initial work he put into collecting the ball with pace, and getting to the point where he created an opening for his team mate. As a midfielder, I can see what this guy does, but hardly gets credit for.

He's also one of the few who attempt shots from distance when the opportunity arises. The other one is LT who has hit the bar twice recently. I say let's get behind Mkhi, and I hope the fans at the stadium support him rather than slag him off.

Second player I'd like to highlight is Hector Bellerin. I was at the point where I wanted him sold, but giving him some competition has brought out the best in him. I thought he played really really well yday. The only blight was his poor defensive effort in recovering to try and prevent the opponent's second goal.
He passed the ball really well, and took charge of that flank where they had Forster and their good left back.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Cally wrote:There are 2 players I'd like to speak about today.

I've gotten a bit frustrated with Mkhi a few times this season, and so have many others, but I think that this player has been quite better than we've made him out to be this season.

I watched him yesterday, and despite making mistakes, he raised his head up and kept working very hard till he got subbed. Mkhi and Iwobi are about the only players that we have in that team that can pick up the ball around the center circle, and drive with pace towards and into the opponent's 18-yard box.

The only difference between him and Iwobi yesterday was the weight of the final pass, and not being to get the ball under control fast enough. 2 or 3 times, he undercooked his pass, and it went behind the desired target, and the crowd got on his back, but no one remembered the initial work he put into collecting the ball with pace, and getting to the point where he created an opening for his team mate. As a midfielder, I can see what this guy does, but hardly gets credit for.

He's also one of the few who attempt shots from distance when the opportunity arises. The other one is LT who has hit the bar twice recently. I say let's get behind Mkhi, and I hope the fans at the stadium support him rather than slag him off.

Second player I'd like to highlight is Hector Bellerin. I was at the point where I wanted him sold, but giving him some competition has brought out the best in him. I thought he played really really well yday. The only blight was his poor defensive effort in recovering to try and prevent the opponent's second goal.
He passed the ball really well, and took charge of that flank where they had Forster and their good left back.
Your point about Bellerin is spot on. But you notice he always plays so well in partnership with Mikh. The fact is Mikh does not only offer balance because he is the only player that plays that right sided role best, he also offers in tandem with Bellerin Arsenal best and most effective partnership on that right hand side. To be brutally honest, Mikh has pushed Ozil out of the right side, which IMHO, is best for the team defensively.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Why do we make Ozil dropping such an issue? Did dropping Ozil stopped us from conceeding as usual? We have issues staring us in the face but yet we keep chasing shadows. Why do we keep conceding needless goals? After 13 matches we have conceded 16 goals. Is that statistics better than what obtained in Arsenal worst season last year? Why hasn't Emery fixed the leaking defense he glowing said was Arsenal problem? Sari who joined a month or so after Emery has a better defensive record that Emery. Why is that? Why do we always play better in the second half bar the match against liverpool than the first half? A case of Emery not being fully aware of what his best eleven is?
These are just some of the facing this Emery's Arsenal. But no it's always have been all about Ozil. The easy escape goat to bash by all and sundry. Like someone once made an analogy, you can't buy a Ferreira and expect it to work as a Ford F10.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Waffiman wrote:
Cally wrote:There are 2 players I'd like to speak about today.

Your point about Bellerin is spot on. But you notice he always plays so well in partnership with Mikh. The fact is Mikh does not only offer balance because he is the only player that plays that right sided role best, he also offers in tandem with Bellerin Arsenal best and most effective partnership on that right hand side. To be brutally honest, Mikh has pushed Ozil out of the right side, which IMHO, is best for the team defensively.

You are right per Bellerin's partnership with Mikh. They both showed good understanding yesterday.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:Full Credit Emery.

Putting together a 17 game unbeaten run with highly flawed squad is a real achievement. Save Torriera & Leno have no idea what you're going to get from this squad. Likes of Iwobi inconsistent, likes of Mkhi struggling immensely, stroke inducing Mustafi, Xhaka.

Again well done Unai.

That said spending in Jan is a must, Hopefully Arsenal can get to jan with legit shot at top 4, must pray greedy stan opens up the cheque book. As is Arsenal not a top 4 side. Winger, CB and legit CM partner for Torriea simply vital.
A quick analysis shows this is the best squad we have had in ages despite one or two short falls. Do not forget the turn over of 17 players in the last 3 windows.

When was the last time we had two strikers like Auba and Laca. With a wonderfully gifted young striker in Eddie.

How good is Leno? IMHO, he is already showing world class potential in goal. We have Cech as back up.

In midfield, we have the best options we have had in ages. I do not agree with your Xhaka analysis, Wenger and Emery cannot be wrong about the player. Apart from Xhaka and Torreira, we have good young players to come in.

In defence, we have Mavprovanos and Kos out injured. But in Sokratis and Holding are fine. Even with Mustafi and Holding, we have been fine. Our lack of cover comes at Left Back.

In the invert winger positions, Iwobi is talented and becoming more consistent. He is perfect wide left. Mikh plays the right and gives balance on that side. But there is no doubt this is where we are lacking.

If we get a top player like Dembele we are genuine top 4 contenders.

We are on a 17 games unbeaten run and have had 6 players injured (Niles, Kos, Wellbeck, Monreal, Laca, with Elneny yet to feature after recovering)

We also had Kolasinac, Sokratis and Cech all out for a while during the run. With Ramsey contract situation, we have been very good.

All the injured players except Wellbeck are back before the Xmas run of games start. This is the best position we have been in the run in to any Xmas in years. I am keeping my fingers crossed.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Kaji,
When you expect to play a physical game, you want players who aren't afraid to go for contact, get into challenges. You want players who aren't going to back down and make excuses ...
The main issue we had with Wenger was that he was very predictable and would always play the same players, regardless of opposition, regardless of previous performances.
Ozil has never been the player who plays well against teams that are very physical. The coach just responded to a question and explained his logic why the highest paid player in the EPL was left on the bench.
Nothing wrong with this answer.
Sending a message? Not sure. Emery has pulled Ozil out of games before and Ozil didn't exactly approve. Something Wenger was very hesitant to do.
Because when Wenger did it, Ozil would find excuses not to come to training or get sick the next game.
Emery doesn't roll like that. I hope Ozil understands that by now.
Bepanda
kajifu wrote:My people is Emery right to say such about Ozil?
When Emery was asked why Ozil did not play against Bournemouth, he said it was because he was expecting "a very demanding match with physicality and intensity.
But it was not down to Ozil being tired - he is not being considered for selection by Germany so he has not played since the draw with Wolves on 11 November.
It seems unlikely he was being rested for Thursday's trip to play Vorskla Poltava either - he has not started a game in the Europa League this season, and the Gunners have already made sure of their progress from Group E.
Will this send a wrong message to Ozil?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:

These English boys never liked Ozil and Aniks is quick to jump on a band wagon. You wasting your time because that stat is bogus. How many games is this stat based on? Desperate, are we? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Also, I saw another stat, where they compared Spuds Erickson. They conveniently started from August 2017, and you jumped on it. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Assists are in two parts: Assist from open play, in which Ozil is king. Then Assist from set piece. Here Ozil was also top until this season. Have you noticed why? Okay I will educate you. Your 2nd favourite player, Xhaka now takes all the free kicks, he has replaced Ozil. Eriksson takes the free kicks at Spuds, it is why he now has more assists since August.

Ozil used to take all free kicks under Wenger but Emery has changed it and we now score less from free kicks. But it is early days, maybe Emery and the team are working on something or Ozil is gradually being eased out.

I do not think Ozil is being eased out, but Emery is making sure he uses the squad in a variety of ways so he does not become reliant on any player. Wenger suffered from being reliant on Sanchez and Ozil to a lesser extent.

More importantly, squad flexibility make you less predictable and your opponents find it more difficult to prepare for you. Bournemouth were caught out by Emery's formation and tactics.

From what I have heard and it could all be BS, Ozil and Emery are at loggerheads at present. Emery is demanding more work rate and physical commitment from Ozil. I have followed events between player and Manager since the Fulham game, and I heard Ozil challenged Emery openly after he was subbed at the Palace game. Emery explained Ozil was subbed because he was not in the game, Ozil responded that the reason was because of his tactics and not how he played. Heard they had a heated arguement.

If true, Ozil is out of order. It is all well and good to challenge your boss if you are putting in the work rate. Ozil use to come next to Ramsey for distance covered, sprints, etc. The only thing he did not do was tackle but he worked hard. But this season he has only notched up the type of physical effort expected from him in 2 games. When you do that, you ask to be dropped because it is bad for team harmony and unity.

Emery knows what happened with Sanchez, he knows how Wenger indulged Sanchez and Ozil when he wanted a contract signed. Emery has dropped Auba, Laca, Ramsey etc. Ozil has been shown for all to see that he too will be dropped if he does not put in his shift and full credit must go to the Manager. Emery needs to win games, he has no allegiances and everyone in the squad is equal and judged on their performances alone. For me, I see a more committed group of players who are united again.

This is like a new dressing room with divisive players weeded out. The current bunch will not put up with nonsense and I also heard Xhaka and Sokratis have called Ozil out. Xhaka has put more physical effort in one game than Ozil has in two games. These numbers are available to all the players, there is no hiding place. Mikh may not be playing well but he is working hard and trying. No airs and graces about him, he just continues to get in position, no hiding. Football supporters in any stadium have all the time in the world for a player fighting hard despite being hopelessly out of form.

Ozil has everything but he is not trying hard enough, I know this because I study the numbers too. At least Ozil now knows he is not above anyone and he has to work to earn his shirt. The ball is in his court.

Waffi ya own don finish ...I dey come :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

My own na say - I am happy so far and I must say in my opinion we are doing better than I expected in UE's first year so far.

There was never any way any of the players would show us 100% every game so will have a bad day in the office ..I only worry when some players repeatedly perform below par in some of our opinions.

Good job by the boys and coaching crew :clap: :clap: :clap:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Ozil is An Arsenal player. If you are dropped for not working hard enough, which by the numbers from his last two games is true, I will not hide it. I will call you out.

Bournemouth play differently this season, they play two strikers, and like the get the ball quickly to the two strikers, with the two wide players cutting in to support the strikers. They are physical and love to duel both on and off the ball. We had to be ready. Ozil on the right side of a 3-4-3 would have been suicide against Bournemouth given his physical output in the last two games.

Emery was right to bench him and he must work to earn his place in the team. I love Ozil, his talent is sublime but if he is not working hard enough, he should not be in the team.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Siddonlook11 wrote:My own na say - I am happy so far and I must say in my opinion we are doing better than I expected in UE's first year so far.

There was never any way any of the players would show us 100% every game so will have a bad day in the office ..I only worry when some players repeatedly perform below par in some of our opinions.

Good job by the boys and coaching crew :clap: :clap: :clap:
I read the game thread. It was amusing. Poor Mikh came for a lot of wrong criticisms. Yes he was poor in ball possession but his movement contributed immensely to our win.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

O ya Waffi I don land to laugh at your fables and Fabu’s :taunt: You this wa yo man, when will you ever quit tori olorun :mrgreen:

I don’t need the English or even Chinese lads to tell me about your fraudulent god. I said it was the worst decision in franchise history to sign such a loser and six years later it’s been the horrible gift that keeps on giving. Thunder fire Wenger and whoever offered Liverpool £40 million and a pound for Suarez. If the club had any clue they would have won the league that year and had Alexis the next season to pair with the mad Uruguayan.

The Ozil panic buy issue would have never even come about :curse: .

Short sighted twats :curse:

I don’t care if they started from next week. Your god is shyt. The fact that he is being compared to Eriksen says it all :mrgreen:

Wetin you wan teach me? Nonsense and Lying? Nah I went to Naija boarding school, I know wayo men when I see dem :D

Assists from open play? :blush: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: how many did Ozil have last season? :rotf: :rotf:

How many did he have from open play or set pieces in the magical season he claimed to dedicate to Arsene ? Jesu Waffi are you for real? :rotf: :rotf:

Again more lies. When healthy most of the free kicks were taken between Santi and Alexis :idea: Stop lying Biko :rotf: :rotf: Are you this desperate :lol:

Considering how much you defended Wenger for indulging players .... ahhh never mind, Waffi the walking contradiction. :rotf: :rotf:

You either didn’t watch the game or did, and I as I have always said and suspected, had no clue about what you were watching :taunt: :taunt:
From what I have heard and it could all be BS, Ozil and Emery are. at loggerheads at present.
From you, I go with B.S :taunt: :taunt: :D
Emery is demanding more work rate and physical commitment from Ozil. I have followed events between player and Manager since the Fulham game, and I heard Ozil challenged Emery openly after he was subbed at the Palace game.
FABLE FABLE FABLE .... YEAH I HEARD THUNDER BALOGUN KILLED HIS BROTHER WITH A SHOT AS WELL :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Emery explained Ozil was subbed because he was not in the game, Ozil responded that the reason was because of his tactics and not how he played. Heard they had a heated arguement.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

More Tales By Moonlight ...another Waffi special just like the karate flying kick Ramshyt give Alexis :rotf: :rotf: :smile:

Waffi stop listening to voices in ya small head ...OLE :lol: :lol:

So lemme get this straight? Which Waffi should we believe? The only who argues even against the obvious when I have pointed over and over what a life sucking parasite Ozil has been or this one who is suddenly changing his tune?

Jesu you can’t make this ish up with Waffi :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

So all your prior arguments for Wenger when he was repreatdly called out for indulging players and not doing what’s best for the team should now be forgotten eh? Waffi Oya choose nah :taunt: :taunt: You’re either a fabu master or bipolar abi na multiple personality disorder :taunt: :taunt:

This is like a new dressing room with divisive players weeded out. The current bunch will not put up with nonsense and I also heard Xhaka and Sokratis have called Ozil out. Xhaka has put more physical effort in one game than Ozil has in two games.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Is this not the same nonsense you said when you claimed the players confronted Alexis. Is this not the same tori you came up with after he was sold! We all know how the season ended right? You this guy na wa :blushing: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

LThese numbers are available to all the players, there is no hiding place. Mikh may not be playing well but he is working hard and trying. No airs and graces about him, he just continues to get in position, no hiding. Football supporters in any stadium have all the time in the world for a player fighting hard despite being hopelessly out of form.

Mikhi: lots of perspiration with little inspiration. Used to hate the dude because an idiota used to run his motor mouth about the guy to my annoyance .... now I dey even pity the poor lad and wish him the best :blushing: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Mezut is the same overrated shyt that you and the ever decreasing band of Acolytes and sheep attacked me for years on this site for, but yet once again, Anikulapo has been proven right and una don chop humble pie tire :tic: :tic:

God bless Unai Emery. He still needs to clean house and sign his own players. Nevertheless the funniest fable is how a Lorry driver like Xhacrap wan confront anyone about performance :rotf: :smile:

That has to be the most ridiculous fable ever told by Waffi .... but then again we have the ...

“We have signed Torres and Etoo” fable

”Ramsey Bruce Lee-Ed Alexis Sanchez” :rotf:

“Sanchez for Mikhi and £30million”

I could go on and on but ahhh never mind .... :taunt: :taunt:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Ozil is An Arsenal player. If you are dropped for not working hard enough, which by the numbers from his last two games is true, I will not hide it. I will call you out.

Bournemouth play differently this season, they play two strikers, and like the get the ball quickly to the two strikers, with the two wide players cutting in to support the strikers. They are physical and love to duel both on and off the ball. We had to be ready. Ozil on the right side of a 3-4-3 would have been suicide against Bournemouth given his physical output in the last two games.

Emery was right to bench him and he must work to earn his place in the team. I love Ozil, his talent is sublime but if he is not working hard enough, he should not be in the team.

Er stop jumping on the band wagon. The evidence has been overwhelming both with any stats and with the eye ball test that this man is a parasite and non contributor. You and your acolytes have come up with every BS excuse in the book but now there is finally a coach with the balls to get rid of this lout.

I guess you were deaf and temporarily blind when Hoeness called him the targeted weak link in the Arsenal squad abi :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Abeg go Sidon...and you wonder why I dey call you SLOW LEARNER :blushing: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

http://www.espn.com/soccer/arsenal/stor ... -with-u23s

Captain KOS back to playin with the U-23 but they got roasted 5-0. He played just a half and the Gunners got two reds in their loss to Derby :shock:

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Arsenal women 9-0-0

[/video]
Last edited by Nkume on Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:http://www.espn.com/soccer/arsenal/stor ... -with-u23s

Captain KOS back to playin with the U-23 but they got roasted 5-0. He played just a half and the Gunners got two reds in their loss to Derby :shock:
Uncle how was his performance?