The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by kajifu »

Guys I have review this league oooh we are not that far back oooh.
If results goes our way in the next two ePL games we can easily be tied on points or just a point behind leaders.Chelsea vs Liverpool this coming weekend and next week City vs Liverpool...So some one will drop points
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Santi Cazorla says Arsenal lacked belief to challenge under Arsene Wenger...
Arsenal lacked belief under Arsene Wenger but will have "a great season" under new manager Unai Emery, says former midfielder Santi Cazorla.
Cazorla left the Gunners in the summer to return to Villarreal and is playing again after long-term injury problems.
"We needed to believe in ourselves more," he told Football Focus. "To believe that we were capable of competing with the big sides in the Premier League and not just settling for third or fourth."
The 33-year-old Spaniard won two FA Cups in six seasons with Arsenal but the closest he came to a title was a second-placed finish in 2015-16, when Wenger's side finished 10 points adrift of champions Leicester.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Nkume wrote:The Boss has still got it!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... paign=1490

He is lucky Oloye did not dust his own boots as well...the man for hear wen! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Was only a matter of time before Santi chipped in. Waiting for the full Owen Hargreaves-gate moment.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

kajifu wrote:Guys I have review this league oooh we are not that far back oooh.
If results goes our way in the next two ePL games we can easily be tied on points or just a point behind leaders.Chelsea vs Liverpool this coming weekend and next week City vs Liverpool...So some one will drop points

Are you planning to waive the games against Liverpool and City? :taunt:
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Spot on.

On Xhaka, apart from Cech, he was the next most influential player in our win today.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Fact, not feeling. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Like the Arsenal team, Xhaka did not have the best of games, but he certainly was nowhere as bad as you claim. You know I deal in facts, try it sometime. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Spot on.

On Xhaka, apart from Cech, he was the next most influential player in our win today.

Like the Arsenal team, Xhaka did not have the best of games, but he certainly was nowhere as bad as you claim. You know I deal in facts, try it sometime. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Er you made the bogus claim. I’m just highlighting ya BS :sneaky: :sneaky: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

No be you talk say e go turn into Generalisimo once LT lines up next to him :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

But under minimal from Everton, which I warned you about Rafa’s failure to do with Newcastle, he nearly gifted away three goals. He was so shyt receiving the ball from deep that Ozil, Ramshyt and LT had to take over those duties :mrgreen:

Yet you come here to blow baseless fabu’s :mrgreen:
Last edited by anikulapo on Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Pogba with a devastating left hook to Mourinho!

"We should attack. I can't say why we don't. I'm just a player"

:rotf: :rotf:
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Nkume wrote:Pogba with a devastating left hook to Mourinho!

"We should attack. I can't say why we don't. I'm just a player"

:rotf: :rotf:

He is right. He is just a player. He should do his job.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Spot on.

Er you made the bogus claim. I’m just highlighting ya BS :sneaky: :sneaky: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

No be you talk say e go turn into Generalisimo once LT lines up next to him :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

But under minimal from Everton, which I warned you about Rafa’s failure to do with Newcastle, he nearly gifted away three goals. He was so shyt receiving the ball from deep that Ozil, Ramshyt and LT had to take over those duties :mrgreen:

Do you really want to analyse this game with what really happened? If you want to, I have the stats to show Arsenal with and with out the ball.

I was at the game I saw how Arsenal players tried to fix errors and get better, but Arsenal now have a team with leaders. Xhaka is a leader in this team, not just by word of mouth, but action too. He has his weaknesses, but his plus points far outweigh negatives.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45641867

Somebody here once criticised my comments on Roman about being deemed a problem in England by the security agencies.

Well, here are the Swiss on why they refused to grant him a passport.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Spot on.

Do you really want to analyse this game with what really happened? If you want to, I have the stats to show Arsenal with and with out the ball.

I was at the game I saw how Arsenal players tried to fix errors and get better, but Arsenal now have a team with leaders. Xhaka is a leader in this team, not just by word of mouth, but action too. He has his weaknesses, but his plus points far outweigh negatives.

Oya,

State the pluses and I will state the negatives so we go compare :taunt: :taunt:
Last edited by anikulapo on Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

The allegations are based on unverified police suspicions which emerged after the Zurich-based publisher Tamedia obtained a letter written by police.

"Despite multiple requests, FedPol has failed to provide any evidence supporting these defamatory allegations," he added.

Switzimmerman justice presumably.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Coach wrote:The allegations are based on unverified police suspicions which emerged after the Zurich-based publisher Tamedia obtained a letter written by police.

"Despite multiple requests, FedPol has failed to provide any evidence supporting these defamatory allegations," he added.

Switzimmerman justice presumably.

WTF :rotf:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Spot on.

Al Waffi you still dey scour google and YouTube for help?

Or you dey wait till I go sleep before you creep out :woot:

Remember these guys :rotf: :rotf:

Philippe Senderos, Denilson, Marouane Chamakh, Armand Traore, Sebastien Squillaci, Nicklas Bendtner, Carlos Vela, Park Chu-young, Gervinho and Andre Santos.

They are all of a small sample of guys you open mouth to spread ya propaganda and fake stats to support :woot:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Read into it what you may but remember when we failed on Higuain and then panicked, and wasted time and money on that life sucking waste of space from Bremen?

Well In that Time, Higua has tallied 91 goals in three seasons at Napoli and then nicked another 55 in two seasons at Juventus .

Regardless of how you feel about the dude and his commitment and effort but that’s a sick amount of goals .... :scared: :scared:

Abou isn’t too bad either .... he now has 14 goals in 21 games for Arsenal and he has barely switched out of first gear. If and when he gets into his groove this man can easily score 40 in a season.

3-5-2 is not Unai’s cup of tea but I believe at this moment it would help Arsenal the most with so many square pegs in round holes

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Aniks. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Joachim Löw yesterday went to Arsenal's training ground in Colney to meet Mesut Özil. However, Löw wasn't allowed inside the training centre with orders from Arsenal manager Unai Emery despite the meeting being planned with Özil's camp (Bild/miasanmia)
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:Read into it what you may but remember when we failed on Higuain and then panicked, and wasted time and money on that life sucking waste of space from Bremen?

Well In that Time, Higua has tallied 91 goals in three seasons at Napoli and then nicked another 55 in two seasons at Juventus .

Regardless of how you feel about the dude and his commitment and effort but that’s a sick amount of goals .... :scared: :scared:

Abou isn’t too bad either .... he now has 14 goals in 21 games for Arsenal and he has barely switched out of first gear. If and when he gets into his groove this man can easily score 40 in a season.

3-5-2 is not Unai’s cup of tea but I believe at this moment it would help Arsenal the most with so many square pegs in round holes
"Panicked"! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

See what the English gutter press have done to your brain. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Let's avoid all doubt and read the piece.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45641867

Roman Abramovich was deemed potential 'security threat' by Swiss police

The Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich was denied Swiss residency because police warned that he could be a threat to Switzerland, reports say.

Switzerland's federal police advised officials to reject his application over suspicions he might be involved in money laundering or have contact with criminal organisations.

Mr Abramovich denies any wrongdoing.

The owner of Chelsea football club has never been indicted in Switzerland or elsewhere.

The allegations are based on unverified police suspicions which emerged after the Zurich-based publisher Tamedia obtained a letter written by police.

Mr Abramovich's lawyer has said that the billionaire has never had, or been alleged to have, connections with criminal organisations.

He fought a legal battle to try to prevent the story being published.

The Tamedia group has won that battle after several months and now its news outlets, including 24 heures, have reported that the Federal Office of Police viewed Mr Abramovich's potential presence in the country as a danger to public security and to Switzerland's reputation.

The police did not set out the basis for their claims, the reports say.

Mr Abramovich's lawyer Daniel Glasl, said he was extremely disappointed by the publication of confidential information from Swiss government files.

The legal team had filed a request for correction of facts to the police and would be filing a criminal complaint regarding dissemination of the information, he said.

The oligarch had hoped to establish his legal residence as the Swiss Alpine resort of Verbier.

Earlier this year he withdrew his application to renew his British visa after a delay apparently prevented him from travelling to the UK for Chelsea's victory over Manchester United in the FA Cup final.

He has since taken Israeli citizenship, according to Israeli media. Israel grants all Jews who move to the state citizenship under its law of return.

Israeli passport holders can travel to the UK for a visit without a visa, but Russians cannot.

Analysis: Other considerations at play
By Imogen Foulkes, BBC News, Bern

Swiss cantons have the freedom to fast track foreign residency permits if the applicant is wealthy, and whose taxes could therefore be beneficial to the local community. Among others, Tina Turner, Lewis Hamilton, and quite a few wealthy Russians have benefited from this practice.

But with Roman Abramovich other considerations were clearly at play. The canton of Valais approved his residency application, but the Swiss Federal Police knocked it back.

Allegations of money laundering or other criminal activity by Mr Abramovich are unproven, but the Swiss authorities do not need proof: for them the merest hint of such activities is reason enough to turn an application down.

For decades Switzerland, and its secretive banks, were almost a byword for money laundering. More recently there has been a big effort to tighten up the laws on financial crime, and to punish offenders. The aim: to get rid of the dodgy money image and replace it with one of upstanding trustworthiness.

Mr Abramovich's attempt to appeal directly to the head of the Federal Police will not have done him any favours. He is not the first Russian millionaire to have his application rejected by Switzerland, he just happens to be the most famous.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Read into it what you may but remember when we failed on Higuain and then panicked, and wasted time and money on that life sucking waste of space from Bremen?

"Panicked"! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

See what the English gutter press have done to your brain. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Wait wait you’re telling me Ozil wasn’t a panic buy, But a well thought pursuit planned and executed at the “final” minute of the indie?

Ahahahahahaha this man don colo :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Spot on.

Al Waffi you still dey scour google and YouTube for help?

Or you dey wait till I go sleep before you creep out :woot:

Remember these guys :rotf: :rotf:

Philippe Senderos, Denilson, Marouane Chamakh, Armand Traore, Sebastien Squillaci, Nicklas Bendtner, Carlos Vela, Park Chu-young, Gervinho and Andre Santos.

They are all of a small sample of guys you open mouth to spread ya propaganda and fake stats to support :woot:

I’m still waiting ohhhh :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

balo wrote:
kajifu wrote:Guys I have review this league oooh we are not that far back oooh.

Are you planning to waive the games against Liverpool and City? :taunt:
We have played City already and Liverpool we will be facing them after their hot start cool down.