The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by kajifu »

I think my world cup is over let me look into what Emery is trying to do with beloved.Any signing coming up?
Is Emery watching the world cup in Russia or in spain?
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Aniks, heard Arsene Wenger asked Unai Emery to sign Calum Chambers to brand new four year contract. :lol:
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Thunder wrote:Aniks, heard Arsene Wenger asked Unai Emery to sign Calum Chambers to brand new four year contract. :lol:

I’m a Madrid fan ... just passing through the red pet of London :taunt: :taunt: wetin concern me with una Europa outfit :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

anikulapo wrote:
Thunder wrote:Aniks, heard Arsene Wenger asked Unai Emery to sign Calum Chambers to brand new four year contract. :lol:
I’m a Madrid fan ... just passing through the red pet of London :taunt: :taunt: wetin concern me with una Europa outfit :taunt:
Abeg you need T-Fare to Madrid? We the real gunners go launch Go-Fundme on your behalf to make your relocation faster. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Btw Campbell balled today against the swiss. ..I hope he is not sold and given another chance.
And in the four years since the last Mundial where he balled?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

So Wenger want help this Emery get sacked. Why is this old French dude not staying away from everything beloved and enjoy his time away ?
I hope is Emery who is going to Wenger not the other way round,I don't want any blame again associate with the man.His time at Arsenal is gone don't tell the manager what to do unless he come up to you.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

kajifu wrote:
So Wenger want help this Emery get sacked. Why is this old French dude not staying away from everything beloved and enjoy his time away ?
I hope is Emery who is going to Wenger not the other way round,I don't want any blame again associate with the man.His time at Arsenal is gone don't tell the manager what to do unless he come up to you.
Lord have mercy !! so you believe this so much you even responded with plenty emotion to boot ? Odiegwu.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

FYI Torreira in the starting lineup vs Portugal
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Siddonlook11 wrote:FYI Torreira in the starting lineup vs Portugal
Played well - with the tenacity of an Edgar Davids!!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Abeg you need T-Fare to Madrid? We the real gunners go launch Go-Fundme on your behalf to make your relocation faster. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

:rotf:

I go chop una dollar happily :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

tolahs wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:FYI Torreira in the starting lineup vs Portugal
Played well - with the tenacity of an Edgar Davids!!!!
Bloody small but well up for it.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Lord have mercy !! so you believe this so much you even responded with plenty emotion to boot ? Odiegwu.
:rotf: :rotf: I will not be surprise if he still try to have a say at beloved.
Just watch Wenger interview at bein sport funny when they call him ex Arsenal manager.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Can't remember a time when Arsenal last concluded their transfers before the season with such zest.

I can live with this Umery guy. He has my support.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

cchinukw wrote:Can't remember a time when Arsenal last concluded their transfers before the season with such zest.

Who have they signed again?

90 year old Swiss Army knife and and a goalie who couldn’t make the Germany World Cup squad that flopped? Okay dem dey shake for Manchester and Liverpool true true

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

cchinukw wrote:Can't remember a time when Arsenal last concluded their transfers before the season with such zest.

90 year old Swiss Army knife and and a goalie who couldn’t make the Germany World Cup squad that flopped? Okay dem dey shake for Manchester and Liverpool true true

MLK.
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

I hope Arsenal have that Lucas Torreira deal wrapped up cos that price might increase after his performance against Portugal. What a warrior
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

anikulapo wrote:

In fairness to him though, you can't expect him to unseat Bayern's Neuer, Barca's Ter Stegen or PSG's Trapp. Losing out to them isn't the worst. Keep in mind it's the same team that excluded Sane and included your boy Özil, so a little perspective.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Nkume wrote:Croatia is making it ALL the way to the final.
Yeah. They look legit o.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Transfer window closes early this year on August 9. That is why Arsenal is starting early.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Where is Sokratis?
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohenhen1 wrote:Transfer window closes early this year on August 9. That is why Arsenal is starting early.
You sure about this?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Nkume wrote:Where is Sokratis?

Go to Arsenal.com Okpe :taunt:

Waffi come oh, wasn’t this supposed to be a done deal to Arsenal according to ya bogus sources :taunt:

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/footbal ... s-PSG-deal

Even small Pikins dey use Arsenal drink garri :rotf:

MLK.
bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »