The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by Skylolo »

Denis Suarez, James Rodriguez. Banega etc...I have no interest, we already have the player who is better than every single one of them. :roll:

Despite being my choice I am losing patience with this manager who seemingly has come in to get rid of our best player. Is he the only player who has been be low his best this season, why the singling out?

I won't be watching the game tomorrow if Ozil ain't playing, it will probably end up another West Ham type trash.....Emery can keep his "gra gra" Arsenal. :boo: :boo:
To God be the glory
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Skylolo wrote:Denis Suarez, James Rodriguez. Banega etc...I have no interest, we already have the player who is better than every single one of them. :roll:

Despite being my choice I am losing patience with this manager who seemingly has come in to get rid of our best player. Is he the only player who has been be low his best this season, why the singling out?

I won't be watching the game tomorrow if Ozil ain't playing, it will probably end up another West Ham type trash.....Emery can keep his "gra gra" Arsenal. :boo: :boo:

Please dont watch .... let those who supoort the team, support the team.

Who would make someone captain, to the surprise of everyone, if his goal was to alienate him. Talk about enabling pathetic behavior :roll: You Ozilites are shocking with ya baseless hero worship ...

Has it occurred to any of you slurpers that a coach is finally holding Ozil accountable for his shyt underachieving performance?

You can go and cry and moan at your empty Ozil shrine :rotf:

abeg make we hear word
Last edited by anikulapo on Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

tolahs wrote:
Why isn't Arsenal in for this geezer - can play wide & score - understands the landscape in N.London.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
& If we're going to get a hard time doing a D_Suarez deal with Barca - why ignore Malcom who looks like going on loan to Spurs!! Suarez is mid 20 something failure.
-----------------------------------------------
After AW arrived in the EPL - many teams brought in foreign managers & gave them similar powers to Arsene - failure rates were high cos many of these cats never dealt with transfers in their previous clubs & most of them lacked the sort of contacts AW had at the time - helped that his main man was David_Dein.
Does anyone have any info on some of the players recommended by Sven to the club this window for i am sure as can be that he isn't on this Suarez train.
You want Carlos Vela back ? Hmmm many feefle on this same forum wanted tha boy gone for good and the reasoning then was attitude ..has he changed or have the people here who have moaning rights changed ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Two words, the Championship. Sod the Suarezs of this world, there’s a young Jackie Wilsheresque chap playing centre mid at Elland Road, more than half decent. The playmaker at Derby Count, well featured in Bielsa’s PowerPoint. The two wingbacks at the Canaries, brilliant pace and both with a good splash of black. Get them all in all in. Save the best for last, talisman at Loftus Road, huge middle names, incredibly Igbotic, better than many at the same stage in their careers...what are we waiting for? Could be the new Ramsey, Gibbs, Jenkinson, Jack and Alex Ohsee.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Coach wrote:Two words, the Championship. Sod the Suarezs of this world, there’s a young Jackie Wilsheresque chap playing centre mid at Elland Road, more than half decent. The playmaker at Derby Count, well featured in Bielsa’s PowerPoint. The two wingbacks at the Canaries, brilliant pace and both with a good splash of black. Get them all in all in. Save the best for last, talisman at Loftus Road, huge middle names, incredibly Igbotic, better than many at the same stage in their careers...what are we waiting for? Could be the new Ramsey, Gibbs, Jenkinson, Jack and Alex Ohsee.
They will be overpriced and come with entitled omo ile mentality abeg.

...Socrates
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Stop being emotional. This is not an emotional decision. This is a rational decision.
You can't be successful in this business ... making decisions on emotions only.
Take a deep breath, and think .. long term about what you are saying.
You want to see a beautiful game... Don't we all? But we also want to see a successful club.
You don't build a successful club around a guy, who shows up every blue moon, whenever he feels like it.
Please look around and see if you can find even remotely comparable examples ...
You want to build a team around a guy, who shows up once in a while to play? Are you serious?
Bepanda
Skylolo wrote:Denis Suarez, James Rodriguez. Banega etc...I have no interest, we already have the player who is better than every single one of them. :roll:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I wish ozil can show up tomorrow against Chelsea as if he is Messi,then tell Emery I am leaving this month after a wonderful performance against Chelsea.
Score brace and 3 assist we beat Chelsea 5-1,Chelsea even ask for a swap deal for Hazard...
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

bepanda wrote:Stop being emotional. This is not an emotional decision. This is a rational decision.
You want to see a beautiful game... Don't we all? But we also want to see a successful club.
You don't build a successful club around a guy, who shows up every blue moon, whenever he feels like it.
Please look around and see if you can find even remotely comparable examples ...
You want to build a team around a guy, who shows up once in a while to play? Are you serious?
Bepanda

Don’t bother with him. He is in love :roll: :roll: :roll: no amount of sense can penetrate his emotions :lol:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

We have a defence that has only kept 1 clean sheet that I can remember since Emery came

Goalkeepers who have made so many errors leading to goals..

Defenders like Lichtsteiner :twisted:, signed when Emery took charge who has cost us goals and points

We are not coached to play well or be ahead in the 1st half, so the pressure is on our quality ballers like Auba and Ozil to be decisive game after game.

Our number 9 Lacazette, when did he last score in back to back games...?

Our most creative player these days a Kolasinac, how come nobody can find him like Ozil?

Have we actually improved on Pa Wenger? Do we have more points, play with more swagger or have better players....newsflash we are about to lose Ramsey and Ozil!

Dummies will not think of all these issues, instead of asking real questions of this manager they are being led blindfolded down the Ozil path, I like Emery he knows how to divert attention and fool mugus very well :rotf: :rotf:
To God be the glory
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

bk-one wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Suarez deal might happen. But rumours say, s loan with a clause to buy in the summer. The same rumours claim Barca want to make the clause legally enforceable. Hmmmm.....

Denis Suarez/Eva Banega/Jame Rodriguez are all inferior players to an off-form Özil. So why is Arsenal trying to get rid of him and replace him with players of inferior quality. I am not a fan of Ramsey and have stated countless times why but bringing in lower quality players doesnt make sense at all, unless all those decisions are from the man upstairs because now he is emboldened to do whatever he wants coz he is sole owner
I agree with your assessment above. But the fact that we are looking at cheaper alternatives is down to the owner.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:
bepanda wrote:Stop being emotional. This is not an emotional decision. This is a rational decision.
Bepanda

Don’t bother with him. He is in love :roll: :roll: :roll: no amount of sense can penetrate his emotions :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: so Hazard is on 200k a week and N’Golo Kanté is on 120k,we are paying Ozil 350k a week :boo: :boo: .Chelsea have really try with their negotiation on wages
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Cally wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Suarez deal might happen. But rumours say, s loan with a clause to buy in the summer. The same rumours claim Barca want to make the clause legally enforceable. Hmmmm.....

Denis Suarez/Eva Banega/Jame Rodriguez are all inferior players to an off-form Özil. So why is Arsenal trying to get rid of him and replace him with players of inferior quality. I am not a fan of Ramsey and have stated countless times why but bringing in lower quality players doesnt make sense at all, unless all those decisions are from the man upstairs because now he is emboldened to do whatever he wants coz he is sole owner
Unai wants gra-gra players, so gra-gra players he will get. He will live and die by his decisions just like every other coach at the top level. I actually agree with your assessment of the quality of those players vis-a-vis Ozil, but a coach deserves to be granted his wish of preferred players. That's the least that the club should do to help him succeed.
I concur. Do not forget the role of the owner and his austerity in all of this.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

I think Hazard's next renewal will get him Ozil wages and if it does not he will leave Choski and get it from Madrid.

He will be earning Ozil wage when he is Ozil age...take that to the bank..he may deliver more though but for sure will be earning the same..

Don’t bother with him. He is in love :roll: :roll: :roll: no amount of sense can penetrate his emotions :lol:[/quote]
:rotf: :rotf: so Hazard is on 200k a week and N’Golo Kanté is on 120k,we are paying Ozil 350k a week :boo: :boo: .Chelsea have really try with their negotiation on wages[/quote]

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Waffiman wrote:
Cally wrote:
bk-one wrote:

Unai wants gra-gra players, so gra-gra players he will get. He will live and die by his decisions just like every other coach at the top level. I actually agree with your assessment of the quality of those players vis-a-vis Ozil, but a coach deserves to be granted his wish of preferred players. That's the least that the club should do to help him succeed.

I think we can blame the owners but Unai has been outcoached by people with lesser talented players and beaten by them... He has to do better with what he has consistently first.. Wolves no beat us ?

...Socrates
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Cally wrote:
bk-one wrote:

I think we can blame the owners but Unai has been outcoached by people with lesser talented players and beaten by them... He has to do better with what he has consistently first.. Wolves no beat us ?
No. Wolves nor beat us.

We have lost games and many are not happy. It is natural. But let's be patient with the man.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Waffiman wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Cally wrote:
bk-one wrote:

No. Wolves nor beat us.

We have lost games and many are not happy. It is natural. But let's be patient with the man.
Waffi, i heard you. we will be patient with him. But the man does not look like someone that can be trusted. if you are going to do away with your best player and the name been heard as replacement is Dennis Suarez, 30 year old Eva Banega how can such a person be trusted? The last time Arsenal played good footie was against Liverpool.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

ojafranpa wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Cally wrote:
bk-one wrote:

No. Wolves nor beat us.

Waffi, i heard you. we will be patient with him. But the man does not look like someone that can be trusted. if you are going to do away with your best player and the name been heard as replacement is Dennis Suarez, 30 year old Eva Banega how can such a person be trusted? The last time Arsenal played good footie was against Liverpool.

I no trust the man.....these new managers that is the way they are, come in make enemies all over the place and leave you high and dry after 2-3 years no better than where you were when you employed them. We have seen it with Borinho, AVB etc...

The tools we gave Emery were enough to have a serious go at the top 4, we are falling away because we cannot stop conceding goals. Yet somehow the narrative has changed to be that Mesut Ozil is the problem at Arsenal....I am not going to wait for him to drive us off the cliff before speaking out. The way this guy is going we won’t have a chance to even make the CL next season....
To God be the glory
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

[/video]
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Waffiman wrote:
bk-one wrote:

I agree with your assessment above. But the fact that we are looking at cheaper alternatives is down to the owner.
In my last statement, I was trying to state that....Özil is the new Wenger.....arsenal fans/pundits/critics dont want to ask difficult questions so they are looking for an easier scapegoat.....fox news is well versed in that.......bash migrants for the economical woes not solely caused by them because they are much of cowards to point a finger at the real culprits.

Just like most I wanted Wenger to go because I was tired of the manager I used to respect losing whatever is left of his reputation to protect a leach(Kroenke) whose sole interest is sucking whatever is left of the club to enrich himself. Just like Wenger before, most think that Arsenal problems will be gone once Özil is out without looking at the bigger picture. They are deluded because, its gonna get worse. Kroenke is no longer required to account for anything and winning titles is not something he was ever interested on besides releasing statements here and there stating his desire to win titles but we all know is BS
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

ojafranpa wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Cally wrote:
bk-one wrote:

No. Wolves nor beat us.

We will be back today. Most players are now fit and ready. I really fancy our chances this evening.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

bk-one wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
bk-one wrote:

In my last statement, I was trying to state that....Özil is the new Wenger.....arsenal fans/pundits/critics dont want to ask difficult questions so they are looking for an easier scapegoat.....fox news is well versed in that.......bash migrants for the economical woes not solely caused by them because they are much of cowards to point a finger at the real culprits.

Just like most I wanted Wenger to go because I was tired of the manager I used to respect losing whatever is left of his reputation to protect a leach(Kroenke) whose sole interest is sucking whatever is left of the club to enrich himself. Just like Wenger before, most think that Arsenal problems will be gone once Özil is out without looking at the bigger picture. They are deluded because, its gonna get worse. Kroenke is no longer required to account for anything and winning titles is not something he was ever interested on besides releasing statements here and there stating his desire to win titles but we all know is BS
I concur. What I have taken issue with is the revisionism. No moaning about the squad or anything when we were winning. I have complained about the owner I once supported over Usmanov. I will still prefer him over Usmanov, so it is not like I have an agenda against the Owner. I have just used factual events since he came aboard to highlight my issues and why I am really concerned about us ever becoming to top club again under his ownership.

When signings were made early and when we went 22 unbeaten, not a word from those who now want to blame Gazidis and Wenger. Indeed, we were told all sorts of stories trying to undermine Wenger. I read so many premature and ill-informed comments and we had not done a thing. I tried to warn them about the problems with making premature statements. But to no avail.

Suddenly, the results not acceptable, it is still Wenger's fault. Hold on, using the logic of these people, when we were winning, was it Wenger's fault. You see, the wins dry up and the usual scapegoats came back. That's the fickle nature of these people. It is all too predictable. I just wish we all try to be more sensible about these things.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Waffiman wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
bk-one wrote:

I concur. What I have taken issue with is the revisionism. No moaning about the squad or anything when we were winning. I have complained about the owner I once supported over Usmanov. I will still prefer him over Usmanov, so it is not like I have an agenda against the Owner. I have just used factual events since he came aboard to highlight my issues and why I am really concerned about us ever becoming to top club again under his ownership.

When signings were made early and when we went 22 unbeaten, not a word from those who now want to blame Gazidis and Wenger. Indeed, we were told all sorts of stories trying to undermine Wenger. I read so many premature and ill-informed comments and we had not done a thing. I tried to warn them about the problems with making premature statements. But to no avail.

Suddenly, the results not acceptable, it is still Wenger's fault. Hold on, using the logic of these people, when we were winning, was it Wenger's fault. You see, the wins dry up and the usual scapegoats came back. That's the fickle nature of these people. It is all too predictable. I just wish we all try to be more sensible about these things.
Spot on, Waffi.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Who is starting today?