The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by Siddonlook11 »

People sabi complain sha !! Obey was spot on with Kete kete ..

Make una enjoy the season - the man needs time give him time abeg.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Guys complain sha,thank God no player get injured.
This was what we want win big hope this help the players.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

ohenhen1 wrote:
bepanda wrote:Makes the players feel good. Makes the fans feel good. Gives ArsenalTV something to cheer about ... come on ... we all know, there are plenty of tough games ahead.
ohenhen1 wrote:
bepanda wrote:Because he said he was going to do it.
ohenhen1 wrote:Emery is playing is full strength squad against Boreham wood. Why is he doing that?
It is now 8-0
What are the benefits of playing such a weak side?
False hope

I would rather lose 4-0 to a strong side in pre-season than have false hope. This way the club weakness can be exposed before the season starts.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
bepanda wrote:Makes the players feel good. Makes the fans feel good. Gives ArsenalTV something to cheer about ... come on ... we all know, there are plenty of tough games ahead.
ohenhen1 wrote:
bepanda wrote:Because he said he was going to do it.
ohenhen1 wrote:Emery is playing is full strength squad against Boreham wood. Why is he doing that?
It is now 8-0
What are the benefits of playing such a weak side?
False hope

I would rather lose 4-0 to a strong side in pre-season than have false hope. This way the club weakness can be exposed before the season starts.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

This level of moron should be quarantined lest he infect the forum with his foolishness smh. Won’t be surprised if he is not an Uber driver
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Dunno how the season will pan out for Abou but thunder fire Wenger for not signing this guy directly from France or at least four years ago. Imagine this man with Alexis Sanchez and Santi Carzola pulling the strings .... Wenger sha :curse:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Emile Smith Rowe was outstanding. A real prospect who many hope for great things. Also nice to see my guy Rene Adelaide back and playing well. I hope he stays injury free.

Next game 4 days time, nice workout for all.
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

How else do you get your players to match fitness after a holiday? Dude you need to take a break from this forum
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Maitland-Niles has the making of a serious player if he continue his trajectory, same for the Greek Mavropanos. Sokratis struggled with the pace of Boreham-Wood. ..: I shudder to see him isolated against some of the EPL road runners ... siddon look :ohmy:

As for Joe Willock, abegi I don’t see it in this kid biko. Looks like an appendage rather than a major organ. Really nothin special about the kid abegi ..,, move am along ja re :roll:

MLK.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

[/video]

Shaking da net practise.

Premier League go hia wien. :thumbs: :thumbs:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

cchinukw wrote:[/video]

Shaking da net practise.

Premier League go hia wien. :thumbs: :thumbs:
Boys been Boys.

That is the best part of practice.

:D
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

We have only managed 50 pages so far for Arsenal topics? This is going to be a slow year.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:Maitland-Niles has the making of a serious player if he continue his trajectory, same for the Greek Mavropanos. Sokratis struggled with the pace of Boreham-Wood. ..: I shudder to see him isolated against some of the EPL road runners ... siddon look :ohmy:

As for Joe Willock, abegi I don’t see it in this kid biko. Looks like an appendage rather than a major organ. Really nothin special about the kid abegi ..,, move am along ja re :roll:
Niles was an amazing physical specimen at 17yrs old. Today he is unreal but his football sense and brain has developed immensely. I just cannot see how he will not be a first team starter this season but I would love to see him in a 4-3-3, as opposed to a 4-2-3-1.

A kid who is an incredible physical specimen for his age is the Right Back, Osei-Tutu. He played out of position today but like Emile Smith Rowe, he has gotten recognition in pre-season.

As for Mavprovanos, I will never forget his home debut. The minute he went through the striker to remind him he is boss, he got a cheer and was an instant hit with the Emirates faithful. We all looked at each other saying we have been looking for a killer like him since Keown, Sol Campbell etc etc.
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

bepanda wrote:We have only managed 50 pages so far for Arsenal topics? This is going to be a slow year.
I guess you have Arsene Wenger to blame, or thank for that. :lol: :lol: :lol:
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Maitland-Niles has the making of a serious player if he continue his trajectory, same for the Greek Mavropanos. Sokratis struggled with the pace of Boreham-Wood. ..: I shudder to see him isolated against some of the EPL road runners ... siddon look :ohmy:

Niles was an amazing physical specimen at 17yrs old. Today he is unreal but his football sense and brain has developed immensely. I just cannot see how he will not be a first team starter this season but I would love to see him in a 4-3-3, as opposed to a 4-2-3-1.

A kid who is an incredible physical specimen for his age is the Right Back, Osei-Tutu. He played out of position today but like Emile Smith Rowe, he has gotten recognition in pre-season.

As for Mavprovanos, I will never forget his home debut. The minute he went through the striker to remind him he is boss, he got a cheer and was an instant hit with the Emirates faithful. We all looked at each other saying we have been looking for a killer like him since Keown, Sol Campbell etc etc.

I agree with you on Niles and Mavra. Those two have unmatched potential. Their development needs to be ensured with careful nurturing .... for that reason among others I’m happy that Wenger is out so that they can grow amidst some kinda structure of accountability :idea:

Unai loves 4-3-3 though he seems flexible to shift into a 4-2-3-1. Either way I don’t know how he can plan to show horn Niles, Xhacrap, Ozil, Terraira, Ramshyt, Mikhi and Abou and have them play at their optimum position and levels .... he really needs to bin Ozil and Xhacrap and move forward with the signing of Nzonzi before he gets too old.

Therefore we have the perfect balance

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

ANd Waffi I’m sure you saw how many times Sokaritis looked like a Papa against Boreyam :taunt: :taunt: wetin em go do against real EPL speedsters :lol:

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:ANd Waffi I’m sure you saw how many times Sokaritis looked like a Papa against Boreyam :taunt: :taunt: wetin em go do against real EPL speedsters :lol:
I just knew you will pick on that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look, we all saw him at Dortmund, no one will is claiming he is a world beater, but I will not judge from on pre-season game, so give him a chance. He has the organisation and leadership skills we desperately need, so we hope he gets up to speed ASAP.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Tell me about it. We might become less popular than Chelsea.
Thunder wrote:
bepanda wrote:We have only managed 50 pages so far for Arsenal topics? This is going to be a slow year.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:ANd Waffi I’m sure you saw how many times Sokaritis looked like a Papa against Boreyam :taunt: :taunt: wetin em go do against real EPL speedsters :lol:
I just knew you will pick on that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look, we all saw him at Dortmund, no one will is claiming he is a world beater, but I will not judge from on pre-season game, so give him a chance. He has the organisation and leadership skills we desperately need, so we hope he gets up to speed ASAP.
If you have such obvious weaknesses who wants yo listen to ya voice and supposed leadership? Abegi

MLK.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

jdizzy wrote:
How else do you get your players to match fitness after a holiday? Dude you need to take a break from this forum
Play the fringe players and youth players against Boreham Wood, a conference team. Pre season is your chance to evaluate the young players.

There is still plenty of time to gain fitness

Atletico Madrid
PSG
Chelsea
Sevila
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Thunder wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

I agree with you on Niles and Mavra. Those two have unmatched potential. Their development needs to be ensured with careful nurturing .... for that reason among others I’m happy that Wenger is out so that they can grow amidst some kinda structure of accountability :idea:

Unai loves 4-3-3 though he seems flexible to shift into a 4-2-3-1. Either way I don’t know how he can plan to show horn Niles, Xhacrap, Ozil, Terraira, Ramshyt, Mikhi and Abou and have them play at their optimum position and levels .... he really needs to bin Ozil and Xhacrap and move forward with the signing of Nzonzi before he gets too old.

He can't. So the bench awaits who is not picked.

If Nzonzi is signed, it creates a problem for Elneny, but he just changed shirt numbers, indicating he is not leaving.

Another idea tried under Wenger but is now a possibility is Chambers at DM. Remember when Chambers played DM. Here is Chambers interview.

Chambers on being a holding midfielder: "The manager spoke to me about the position. And yes it’s a new one for me. ... It’s a position I feel like I can grow to enjoy. Out there today it felt good. I just need training, practice and games in that position to feel comfortable."

If Chambers shows signs of potential as a DM. Then forget Nzonzi.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

He can't. So the bench awaits who is not picked.

If Nzonzi is signed, it creates a problem for Elneny, but he just changed shirt numbers, indicating he is not leaving.

Another idea tried under Wenger but is now a possibility is Chambers at DM. Remember when Chambers played DM. Here is Chambers interview.

Chambers on being a holding midfielder: "The manager spoke to me about the position. And yes it’s a new one for me. ... It’s a position I feel like I can grow to enjoy. Out there today it felt good. I just need training, practice and games in that position to feel comfortable."

If Chambers shows signs of potential as a DM. Then forget Nzonzi.

Its clear you are still mired in the ways of Wenger that destroyed his legacy. Yeah i remember the game Calumuty played at DM. An embarrassing arse whooping at stoke.

Why patch up with a scrub when you can make a solid move for a top four spot by purchasing a proven asset? See wetin Wenger don do ya head Waffi :taunt:

MLK.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Arsenal yet to address issues on the wings.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'