The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by Waffiman »

Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Ramsey is an idiota ....
Rambo makes it 2-0!

Still an idiota
Well, you've got your wish. Cup-Hero Rambo is leaving.
BTW! Irrespective of what Emery says publicly, rumours are, Arsenal and Ramsey's people are talking again. The bottom line is, Ramsey has options, but his really big money options are abroad. Whether a deal can materialise remains to be seen.

Ramsey has been brilliant, he loves playing for the club and has been a top pro in that dressing room. He has not sat down moaning or sulking, on the contrary, he has impressed everyone with his character and desire to show the bosses they were wrong. His performances on the pitch have improved remarkably too.

Like I said weeks ago, the club wants to lowball him but the players has options which Arsenal will not match. But Arsenal also have an ace up their sleeve, Ramsey's wife gave birth to twins a few weeks ago and the rumour is, she and her husband will rather stay London.

Like I said yesterday, no one should rule out the possibility of a deal. It could be that like Ozil, Ramsey might end up chosing to stay because of affairs of the heart and London.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:All over British radio and internet the Ozil saga is dominating .... What did I say about this parasite ? Thunder fire the clowns who extended the contract of this loser.

Thunder fire them and the morons who supported the decision here.

Rather than celebrating a new dawn for the club we are left still talking about this worthless player ... Oya Ozilites defend this parasite now ...

Mugus :mrgreen: :rotf: :rotf: Chickens have finally come home to roost.

I won’t be surprised if this dude doesn’t perform a Bogarde and just sit tight :lol:
Nope. He is not doing that.
You dey mind Aniks? That's what listening to too much nonsense from jurnos who try to sell their hag does to you. Ozil is an integral part of Emery's team. Otherwise why will he make him one of his captains. And people seem to forget that as it later emerged, Emery tried to sign Ozil for PSG during the contract stand off.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Waffiman wrote:
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Ramsey is an idiota ....
Rambo makes it 2-0!
Still an idiota
Well, you've got your wish. Cup-Hero Rambo is leaving.
BTW! Irrespective of what Emery says publicly, rumours are, Arsenal and Ramsey's people are talking again. The bottom line is, Ramsey has options, but his really big money options are abroad. Whether a deal can materialise remains to be seen.

Ramsey has been brilliant, he loves playing for the club and has been a top pro in that dressing room. He has not sat down moaning or sulking, on the contrary, he has impressed everyone with his character and desire to show the bosses they were wrong. His performances on the pitch have improved remarkably too.

Like I said weeks ago, the club wants to lowball him but the players has options which Arsenal will not match. But Arsenal also have an ace up their sleeve, Ramsey's wife gave birth to twins a few weeks ago and the rumour is, she and her husband will rather stay London.

Like I said yesterday, no one should rule out the possibility of a deal. It could be that like Ozil, Ramsey might end up chosing to stay because of affairs of the heart and London.
Wont be surprised given how essential Ramsey is to this team. Ramsey gives Emery the flexibility he requires to make changes in a match when things get tough. An instance we saw clearly against Tots at the start of the 2nd half when he changed his tactics.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:All over British radio and internet the Ozil saga is dominating .... What did I say about this parasite ? Thunder fire the clowns who extended the contract of this loser.

Rather than celebrating a new dawn for the club we are left still talking about this worthless player ... Oya Ozilites defend this parasite now ...

I won’t be surprised if this dude doesn’t perform a Bogarde and just sit tight :lol:
You dey mind Aniks? That's what listening to too much nonsense from jurnos who try to sell their hag does to you. Ozil is an integral part of Emery's team. Otherwise why will he make him one of his captains. And people seem to forget that as it later emerged, Emery tried to sign Ozil for PSG during the contract stand off.

Azuka :

“Ozil is an integral part of Emery’s team”

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf:
:rotf:

This is what happens when you waste six years of your life In Wukari, drinking expired goat milk and eating bad Suya, around the Sambissa Forest hahahahahaha :taunt: :taunt:

See madness and delusion in clear sight

Jesu :rotf:

Something is seriously wrong with you Ozilites.

This is almost as bad as the Koolaid drinkers from jonestown :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

theYemster wrote:
Nkume wrote:What I don't understand is why people can't give Unai credit without slating Wenger?
We're not slating Wenger, we're slating you, Waffib, Babs, Cally and the rest who all criticized us and questioned our Arsenal loyalty and fandom for insisting on a change, and who if left to you all would've continued to have Wenger in charge uptil now. Regeneration according to you all only Wenger could coach that team.

So yes of course we'll rub it in. Had things fallen apart after Wenger left you all would've definitely done the same thing.
I wouldn't normally engage you on this matter, but for the sake of my name being mentioned, and for folks on here who are not set on auto, or for those that don't see the world as only either white or black, I'll state here that you can never produce any evidence of me questioning anyone's fandom with respect to Arsenal. I may not have understood people wanting the club to lose cause they wanted Wenger out, but you cannot produce proof of me wanting Wenger to continue in charge up till now.

I'm not interested, nor do I care about anyone rubbing anything in, mainly cause I'm busy enjoying Unai Emery and what he's brought to the table so far. #Unaiisworking, and the players are responding.

Nkume, it won't be any surprise that I agree with you that there's no need to keep insulting Arsene or trying to tarnish his legacy even after he's gone. He served the club well, and left when it was time. Any other thing na beer parlor gist.

Looking forward to United game tomorrow.

#Unaiisworking
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
anikulapo wrote:With the yellow card induced absence to Chacrap how will Unai line up on Wednesday?

Should he go with his 4-2-3-1 formation and play two ball hawks in the middle with AMN pairing LT or does he simply slot Guendo in for the Swiss Lorry.

Personally I like the prospect of two ball winners in the middle of the field... LT is a good receiver and distributor of the ball from deep and AMN’S pace and closing ability over short distance would be immense. But is he ready for the cauldron of Old Trafford and going head to head and looking into the face of a Star like Pogba?

It would be my same fear for Guendouzi. So that leaves us with El Neny who can pass better than Xhacrap, has more mobility, is far more technically sound and can receive the ball under duress.

This game even more than the Toto walkover will test the coaching acumen of Unai.

Can he prevent the team from a letdown after the high of Sunday’s performance ... how will he combat a cornered animal like Mourinho in one of his more desperate moments.

Like I said Wednesday is a day of Reckoning for Unai as a Coach at Arsenal.

I can’t wait

Waffi Answer me nah?
I think Emery will stay his 3-4-3 or 3-4-2-1 despite enforced changes. Why? It offers defensive solidity especially with Xhaka out. I disagree when you say Elneny is a better passer than Xhaka, if he were, he starts gead of Xhaka. Wenger and Emery play Xhaka ahead of Elneny for good reasons.

If Niles steps in, it will be a 4-3-3, a solid system that maximises both Niles and Guendouzi's strengths but that Midfield is too young and inexperienced. Emery finished the game on Sunday with a 4-4-2 diamond, this can accommodate, Ramsey along with the 3 mentioned above but I also do not see this happening.

I think Guendouzi partners Torreira as the double pivot in 3-4-3 or 4-2-3-1.

I see us getting something from this game and quietly fancy us nicking it.
I believe Emery started the game as 3-4-2-1 with Mikhi and Iwobi being the twin schemers behind Auba while Bells and Kola has the wings to themselves. Mikhi being off form did not allow one to really be able to judge how solid and effective that formation is. But with the changes he made by bringing in Laca and Ramsey he tweeked it lil bit to 3-4-1-2 with Ramsey being the sole schemer and Laca pairing Auba in the front. Then the injury to Musti caused him again to change the formation by bringing in Guend and playing 4-3-1-2.
So going into the match against Man U, it all depends on whether he plays 3 in the back as he started or 4 in the back as he ended. But with Nacho back and if fit he will likely go for 3 in the back with Nacho slotting into Musti position. In this case he will start the match possibly the way he started the 2nd half against Tots which is 3-4-1-2.
If he starts with 3-4-1-2 Nacho will slot into Musti's position and Guend into Xhaka position. But if he goes for 4-3-1-2 which he ended the Tots match with, the personnel will be as he ended the match. Whichever one he goes for, expect Ramsey to start. Emery's 3-4-1-2 may actually be a new innovation which not only offers a defensive solidity but also plays to our attacking strength in Auba and Laca.
I could have sworn it was a 4-4-2 diamond to end. I agree with your start team except Monreal in the 3 at the back. Instead he will go 4 at the back instead. Why? I don't think Monreal fancies playing left side of CD, same with Holding.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Azuka :

This is what happens when you waste six years of your life In Wukari, drinking expired goat milk and eating bad Suya, around the Sambissa Forest hahahahahaha :taunt: :taunt:

Just don't forget i told you so. Will gloat in your face soon.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Nkume wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Nkume wrote:What I don't understand is why people can't give Unai credit without slating Wenger?
It is irrational, it is revisionism, it is a desperate attempt to justify their shallowness. Wenger was at Arsenal for 22 years, his achievements both on and off the pitch are monumental. You do not compare someone who has been at the club 3 months to 22 years. Worse, You do not paint his entire 22 years with the same brush. Emery has done a great job so far, but why compare his impact to Wenger? If you are intelligent, you know these things are nuanced and it is best to stay quiet and not make yourself a f00l, if you cannot put it into context.

My family is full of ManU supporters and all of them are highly learned people who never take things at face value, today they cast an envious glance at Arsenal. Why? They admire how Arsenal have managed the transition from Wenger to Emery. They know Arsenal have learnt lessons from ManU and have tried to avoid ManU's mistakes. They know the person who would have wanted to ensure his legacy is intact was Wenger himself.

They are aware of how Wenger stayed on whilst changes, (which I have documented here in detail over the last 3 seasons) were made to every facet of the club. It is only now that ManU are looking to move on from the Manager structure, that ended at Arsenal with Wenger.

They can see how Arsenal's structural changes have benefited the club. To his last days, he made the sacrifices financially to make changes like building of a new medical centre, 'renovating and upgrading Hale End, renovating and upgrading London Colney, the complete overhaul of medical and fitness staff etc etc. All of these cost over £70m, in that time other were spending on their squad and Wenger could not buy without selling. He managed it all till the others caught up in his last two seasons when he turned over a whole squad of players, with 17 leaving in two windows. I have documented it all here and in other places.

If you th8nk it is just me talking, those who know like this chap are writing about it as well.

I witnessed Wenger's work with the youth at first hand. I saw it all take shape. I can write a book about it if I want to. The club is full of outstanding young players from his vision of a decade ago. In the first team squad and the levels below. He also left the most potent front line for 10 years and millions in the bank. Wenger delivered on his promise.

I love Wenger with all my heart and Soul but he in a good place now. Emery is the perfect replacement. He has started off a lot better than many expected and I am loving the honeymoon period. I love the current positivity. I love the Support. I want this to last forever, but I know it won't, so I enjoy whilst it lasts.
It is always very refreshing to read your views.

Emery has done a great job, and the future looks very bright. I just hate hearing anyone slate Wenger. Also, Wenger's time was up, but he deserved a glorious send off by ALL Arsenal fans.
A lot of what I have written, I wrote here going back 2 years. Nothing new. I documented Wenger's work in details here in his last 3 seasons.

But we need to move on. I don't like responding to these people to be honest, but we are lucky things are going very well. Let's hope it continues long into the season.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Azuka :

Just don't forget i told you so. Will gloat in your face soon.

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Waffiman wrote:
azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
anikulapo wrote:With the yellow card induced absence to Chacrap how will Unai line up on Wednesday?

Should he go with his 4-2-3-1 formation and play two ball hawks in the middle with AMN pairing LT or does he simply slot Guendo in for the Swiss Lorry.

Personally I like the prospect of two ball winners in the middle of the field... LT is a good receiver and distributor of the ball from deep and AMN’S pace and closing ability over short distance would be immense. But is he ready for the cauldron of Old Trafford and going head to head and looking into the face of a Star like Pogba?

It would be my same fear for Guendouzi. So that leaves us with El Neny who can pass better than Xhacrap, has more mobility, is far more technically sound and can receive the ball under duress.

This game even more than the Toto walkover will test the coaching acumen of Unai.

Can he prevent the team from a letdown after the high of Sunday’s performance ... how will he combat a cornered animal like Mourinho in one of his more desperate moments.

I can’t wait

Waffi Answer me nah?
I think Emery will stay his 3-4-3 or 3-4-2-1 despite enforced changes. Why? It offers defensive solidity especially with Xhaka out. I disagree when you say Elneny is a better passer than Xhaka, if he were, he starts gead of Xhaka. Wenger and Emery play Xhaka ahead of Elneny for good reasons.

If Niles steps in, it will be a 4-3-3, a solid system that maximises both Niles and Guendouzi's strengths but that Midfield is too young and inexperienced. Emery finished the game on Sunday with a 4-4-2 diamond, this can accommodate, Ramsey along with the 3 mentioned above but I also do not see this happening.

I believe Emery started the game as 3-4-2-1 with Mikhi and Iwobi being the twin schemers behind Auba while Bells and Kola has the wings to themselves. Mikhi being off form did not allow one to really be able to judge how solid and effective that formation is. But with the changes he made by bringing in Laca and Ramsey he tweeked it lil bit to 3-4-1-2 with Ramsey being the sole schemer and Laca pairing Auba in the front. Then the injury to Musti caused him again to change the formation by bringing in Guend and playing 4-3-1-2.
So going into the match against Man U, it all depends on whether he plays 3 in the back as he started or 4 in the back as he ended. But with Nacho back and if fit he will likely go for 3 in the back with Nacho slotting into Musti position. In this case he will start the match possibly the way he started the 2nd half against Tots which is 3-4-1-2.
If he starts with 3-4-1-2 Nacho will slot into Musti's position and Guend into Xhaka position. But if he goes for 4-3-1-2 which he ended the Tots match with, the personnel will be as he ended the match. Whichever one he goes for, expect Ramsey to start. Emery's 3-4-1-2 may actually be a new innovation which not only offers a defensive solidity but also plays to our attacking strength in Auba and Laca.
I could have sworn it was a 4-4-2 diamond to end. I agree with your start team except Monreal in the 3 at the back. Instead he will go 4 at the back instead. Why? I don't think Monreal fancies playing left side of CD, same with Holding.
So if Nacho doesn't play and Musti injured then he's likely going for a 4-3-1-2 formation, the way the team ended against Tots.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

It's OK folks, we all it know it. just admit it...ANIKS WAS RIGHT!!!!!

I've never been the biggest Ozil fan but felt due to his worldwide commercial value Arsenal had no choice but to hand him new contract. Aniks railed against that, predicated Ozil with new massive deal would be a bigger malcontent then he was previously and lone and behold Aniks was spot on.

Enough excuses with Ozil, enough putting him on pedestal, enough defending poor display, no shows and lack of commitment. Time for honest assessment, time for calling a spade a spade, time to end our coddling of Ozil, he is exactly what Aniks has always proclaimed Ozil to be i.e a part timer, a megalomaniac and yes a parasite.

Fair play Aniks, you were spot on all along.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:It's OK folks, we all it know it. just admit it...ANIKS WAS RIGHT!!!!!

I've never been the biggest Ozil fan but felt due to his worldwide commercial value Arsenal had no choice but to hand him new contract. Aniks railed against that, predicated Ozil with new massive deal would be a bigger malcontent then he was previously and lone and behold Aniks was spot on.

Enough excuses with Ozil, enough putting him on pedestal, enough defending poor display, no shows and lack of commitment. Time for honest assessment, time for calling a spade a spade, time to end our coddling of Ozil, he is exactly what Aniks has always proclaimed Ozil to be i.e a part timer, a megalomaniac and yes a parasite.

TG,

Thanks my guy. I would honestly love to be wrong and be pilloried on this website all day if that meant Arsenal would be successful. But this dude .... arghhhhh ... oh well never mind.

Thank God for Unai.

I hope he is backed by the board to jettison this parasite and strengthen the squad in areas it desperately needs.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.goal.c ... oyvvyhh5yb

In sad news, KOS has a setback

MLK.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

I can’t wait

Waffi Answer me nah?

Azuka, well written analysis. I don't think Nacho can play Musti role. Musti is a right sided CD, Nacho can't play from that side.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

@Waffi,
Seems the whole net is now catching up with the Emery's formation after all:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footb ... ed-preview
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

ojafranpa wrote:
azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

I can’t wait

Waffi Answer me nah?

Azuka, well written analysis. I don't think Nacho can play Musti role. Musti is a right sided CD, Nacho can't play from that side.
When i said Nacho slots into Musti position, i should have further explain in personnel wise. But positionally a little adjustment is all that is required. Holdings moved to the right and Nacho slots into Holding's left of the CB position. And hope you do remember Holding is never a left footed player.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

azuka wrote:@Waffi,

What I loved about this formation switch was how it worked between Laca and Torreira. Laca drops off the high line, receives the ball, spins inside and Torreira makes a run into the space the FB leaves behind. Torreira got his goal from that.

I still insist, Emery changed it to a 4-4-2 diamond towards the end to shut down the game.

Will he start with formation, I doubt it.

After all is said, this is the type of game that sees Mourinho in his element. Nothing he will love better than to give us a bloody nose. We must be ready. I still fancy us for a point and even 3.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

azuka wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:
azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

I can’t wait

Waffi Answer me nah?

When i said Nacho slots into Musti position, i should have further explain in personnel wise. But positionally a little adjustment is all that is required. Holdings moved to the right and Nacho slots into Holding's left of the CB position. And hope you do remember Holding is never a left footed player.
You mean Sokratis moves to the right of the CD three, with Holding central and Nacho left side. I see this working but you normally prefer the leader and organiser in the central position.

But this gives us solidity to counter ManU's attacking strong left side. Martial/Rashford on this side is a major problem for us.

Out main issues tonight.

United’s problems well documented, but some headaches for Arsenal tonight:

- Leno must be in command of his box (especially the 6 yard area) on set-pieces against ManU's height.

- Our lack of creative passers (Xhaka and Ozil) if ManU sit deep. The One pass Xhaka gives is the quick switch of play with a diagonal left to right for Bellerin's pace to exploit the space. This pass is major when playing Wing Backs. We will miss that pass tonight. Guendouzi has great range of passing but is more effective between the lines as opposed to the long diagonal packing pass.

- Must watch out for Rashford/Martial looking to isolate our wide centre-backs if we play with a back three.

- ManU tend not to press in midfield, they drop deep looking to win the ball in the final phase of your attack, then they go direct. If we push up, we must be very careful with their runners with pace looking to get behind into the large space behind our defenders.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:It's OK folks, we all it know it. just admit it...ANIKS WAS RIGHT!!!!!

Yeah I agree. For years I tended to give him the benefit of the doubt cos I felt I needed to see how he performed under a different manager, I felt Wenger overindulged him and also didn't play to his strengths by failing to get clinical strikers but now here we are, there's really no excuse.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

azuka wrote:@Waffi,

Nna what are you talking about?

Do you think you can hide formations or pattern of play in the modern game??? Don’t you know that every touch and every breath of any team in the modern game is video taped and analysed to death? Smh :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The difference is talent and focus. You can’t hide much from anyone these days.

Azuka feel free to come into the modern world :taunt: :taunt: You’ve been spending too much time with the bedouins in tents out there in the Middle East :mrgreen:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... o-13687404

So Unai and Josie have some prior bad history .... Hmmm Odikwa serious.

Again today is a defining moment for Unai. He needs to show he can keep this team grounded and focused after the high of a comeback win in a North London derby. And also, can this team stay focused and see off a wounded but very dangerous United team at Old Trafford .

I dey siddon look

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... o-13687404

So Unai and Josie have some prior bad history .... Hmmm Odikwa serious.

Again today is a defining moment for Unai. He needs to show he can keep this team grounded and focused after the high of a comeback win in a North London derby. And also, can this team stay focused and see off a wounded but very dangerous United team at Old Trafford .

I dey siddon look
Yep. They do, going back to 2010. I think things have gotten better, but the friction is still there.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

theYemster wrote:

Yeah I agree. For years I tended to give him the benefit of the doubt cos I felt I needed to see how he performed under a different manager, I felt Wenger overindulged him and also didn't play to his strengths by failing to get clinical strikers but now here we are, there's really no excuse.
Ozil was not what we needed when Wenger bought him,i say panic buy,we could have just paid Liverpool 45million not that extra pound insult as that was what we needed.Look what Barca paid for him and believe me if the was a buyer who wanted Ozil,he would have gone not stay with us.Ozil was a luxury player that I have pray he hit even the Ramsey 3 months form and lead the team to high heaven win Europa and shut Uncle Aniks but here we are saying uncle Aniks was right after all the insult he get for wanting this guy gone.350k a week is a pay that you have to be a great player not just good player.Reason why am not even upset with Ramsey demanding that much and believe me if Wenger was incharge he would likely give Ramsey what he demand.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Hmmm news from my Arsenal group
Danny Welbeck will be allowed to leave Arsenal on a free transfer next summer,Emery told him he can start looking for a club in January.

Any one knows about this guy Ivory Coast winger Nicolas Pepe from Lille?Our WhatsApp group reporting that Emery want the guy as Welback replacement...