The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by tolahs »

Blukyt wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Blukyt wrote:Are people actually expecting to challenge for the EPL this season. Really?????
Not really, but my expectation is for the team to at lest compete this season. Looks like they are not even trying to compete.
Your expectation is too high IMO. We are essentially a new club. On the pitch we have new players trying to play a new system. Even Pep needed time to get his ideas rooted in the club. Remember we have people it the club experiencing match day at the Emirates for the first time. They happen to be facing arguably the best team in Europe on day 1! And you expect what exactly??

You say it looks like they are not trying to compete. You can tell this by the first game of the season??
Give them 10 - 19 matches in - too early to be making absolute comments but also remember we won 1match away last season & conceded goals in a hurry.
It's more than just Emery - it's the fact than many of those guys from last season still lack confidence & believe. He will have to be ruthless & force guys to fight their way into the 1st team
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

bepanda wrote:Thierry Henry has been linked with the Leicester Job as Claude Puel is under fire ... after losing to Borinho football...
It will take Arsenal a few years to catch up. But better than the nonsense that we watched Wenger deliver every year...Wenger stayed 5 years too long !!! And Kroenke has been at the club 10+ years too long.

If you haven't watched Dembele/Barca today against Sevilla, then you missed an amazing player. What a performance !!! Barcelona is definitely CL favorite. They are going for it ...
Wow ... what a goal by Dembele. A 20 yards bomb ... Check it out on youtube ....
I don't know if Arsenal offered anything for Dembele ... but, sitting on the bench at Barca and during the WC must have lit fire under his lazy behind. I hope we see the best of him this year. Dembele has so much talent ... he really needs consistency and stop partying all night before games.
Saw it last night - shot the ball with the right foot(he's left-footed) - GK had no chance. We need wingers - we're forcing play makers to play wide. We must expand the area of our attack - right now we overpass - teams can compress the pitch cos no pace asking questions.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

A few thougts from yesterday's game.

Emery needs more time than just one PL game to get 6th placed Arsenal to compete with record breaking champions Manchester City. This is not rocket science, it is common sense. Unlike City, we cannot buy our way out of our current position, So why do we suddenly have fans trying to second guess the Manager? Drop Mkhi, Cech, Ramsey etc. It is ridiculous.

I was impressed with so many things about Arsenal yesterday, I left the stadium disappointed because we lost but hopeful and optimistic for the future. For example, it was quite brave of Emery to try and implement his style and structure, especially playing out from the back, against City, considering it was his first game in charge and they are the best team by some distance. Most Managers in that position may have just parked the bus and hoped for the best.

Another brave decision was to play a 19 year old, giving him his debut in such a game. This is indicative of things to come, team strategy going forward will decide which players are needed. Emery has no allegiance to any player, it all comes to how the player fits in his plans and their individual performances.

For me, the let down yesterday were our forwards, they did not offer much in attack and defence. For example, when City pressed, squeezing and blocking passing lanes, you want your forwards to step up and offer options. You have a 19 year old on the ball flapping his hands around asking for movement and options. The forwards must improve or else.

Another thing, offensively they were also poor, there was no coordinated and fluidity in their play. I think Emery made a mistake playing Ramsey in the role he did. It may work against Teams like Bournemouth but not against Fernandinho and City. Another mistake was to play Mikh on the left side, he is no good in that position. It is like playing Iwobi on the right side. Mikh is at his best on the right side. There considerable improvement when he swapped Mikh.

But the main problem was Ramsey in that set up yesterday, what I loved was how Emery was quick to make the change, acknowledging his mistake and the introduction of Lacazette brought about a huge improvement attacking wise.

A key observation I noted, and those who have read my analysis of Emery will know this, is who will be the deeper of the DCMs? Emery usually has at least one DCM drop deep between the CDs when playing out. Emery chose to use the kid for this role, I expected it to be Xhaka. To be fair Xhaka did drop between Mustafi and Bellerin to instigate play at times, but it was the kid who was the main man in this role. For a kid new to the team, this was high risk by Emery and City snuffed out our build up play with their pressing for most of the game but I was highly encouraged and what is to come given time.

Another key observation was when Torreira came on, I observed he replaced the kid in the deep role, whilst the kid pushed higher up. Could this be an indication of future selections? It is obviously too risky to play a recently arrived Torreira and the kid, but I guess they might be Emery first team choice by December.

I noticed Emery's disgust at the final whistle, I bet he is angry at how we lost our shape and structure for the 2nd goal. Prior to this the tactical changes had worked we had City under pressure as we searched for the equalizer but some serious gamesmanship, orchestrated from the bench, made them lose concentration. It proved costly and this part of our game will be sorted. Emery is not a Manager to gamble with open spaces, leaving his team venerable to the counterattack.

We go again next week, our pressing game would unsettle and dismantle most other teams eventually, we saw signs of it. To be fair, we had a press game last season but I noticed significant differences in approach to last season last season. Lacazette was our best presser high up, with Auba looking to feed off scraps, i.e. the 2nd press or ball. With Laca injured, Mikh became the 1st in the press. Yesterday, Ramsey had this job with Ozil detailed to feed off scraps. When Laca came on, he was once again far more effective in the 1st press role and we really should have scored when he allowed Ozil run on to a ball he should have taken control of. It gave the goalie the opportunity to redeem his mistake.

We have a new regime, and we need to be patient, it is why I was so disappointed to hear certain sections of the crowd get so impatient so early with the playing out from the back. I really thought there would be a bit more patience. But I was expecting too much. A managerial change would make ceryain type of people decent people.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohenhen1 wrote:
theYemster wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:He is simply not good enough for a serious title contender. Arsenal should just say it, they are not interested in winning trophies. They want to develop young player and sell them for profits.

But I must say I like his confidence, good prospect. Just need maybe 1 or 2 years of more development.
Arsenal this season isn't a serious title contender. Hopefully they'll be in 1 or 2 years so it's okay that he plays now and get the 1-2 yrs of development that you suggest.
He can get his development on loan. A loan move is not a bad thing.
Can you stop this loan move nonsense please....
Players that should have been force to leave the club or even push on loan are holding us back.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Waffi, that your 19 year old midfielder is the truth, from the first preseason game I saw him I’ve been impressed. Hopefully una no go kill the boys confidence he’ll be leaving y’all sometime soon anyways.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:A few thougts from yesterday's game.

Emery needs more time than just one PL game to get 6th placed Arsenal to compete with record breaking champions Manchester City. This is not rocket science, it is common sense. Unlike City, we cannot buy our way out of our current position, So why do we suddenly have fans trying to second guess the Manager? Drop Mkhi, Cech, Ramsey etc. It is ridiculous.

I was impressed with so many things about Arsenal yesterday, I left the stadium disappointed because we lost but hopeful and optimistic for the future. For example, it was quite brave of Emery to try and implement his style and structure, especially playing out from the back, against City, considering it was his first game in charge and they are the best team by some distance. Most Managers in that position may have just parked the bus and hoped for the best.

Another brave decision was to play a 19 year old, giving him his debut in such a game. This is indicative of things to come, team strategy going forward will decide which players are needed. Emery has no allegiance to any player, it all comes to how the player fits in his plans and their individual performances.

For me, the let down yesterday were our forwards, they did not offer much in attack and defence. For example, when City pressed, squeezing and blocking passing lanes, you want your forwards to step up and offer options. You have a 19 year old on the ball flapping his hands around asking for movement and options. The forwards must improve or else.

Another thing, offensively they were also poor, there was no coordinated and fluidity in their play. I think Emery made a mistake playing Ramsey in the role he did. It may work against Teams like Bournemouth but not against Fernandinho and City. Another mistake was to play Mikh on the left side, he is no good in that position. It is like playing Iwobi on the right side. Mikh is at his best on the right side. There considerable improvement when he swapped Mikh.

But the main problem was Ramsey in that set up yesterday, what I loved was how Emery was quick to make the change, acknowledging his mistake and the introduction of Lacazette brought about a huge improvement attacking wise.

A key observation I noted, and those who have read my analysis of Emery will know this, is who will be the deeper of the DCMs? Emery usually has at least one DCM drop deep between the CDs when playing out. Emery chose to use the kid for this role, I expected it to be Xhaka. To be fair Xhaka did drop between Mustafi and Bellerin to instigate play at times, but it was the kid who was the main man in this role. For a kid new to the team, this was high risk by Emery and City snuffed out our build up play with their pressing for most of the game but I was highly encouraged and what is to come given time.

Another key observation was when Torreira came on, I observed he replaced the kid in the deep role, whilst the kid pushed higher up. Could this be an indication of future selections? It is obviously too risky to play a recently arrived Torreira and the kid, but I guess they might be Emery first team choice by December.

I noticed Emery's disgust at the final whistle, I bet he is angry at how we lost our shape and structure for the 2nd goal. Prior to this the tactical changes had worked we had City under pressure as we searched for the equalizer but some serious gamesmanship, orchestrated from the bench, made them lose concentration. It proved costly and this part of our game will be sorted. Emery is not a Manager to gamble with open spaces, leaving his team venerable to the counterattack.

We go again next week, our pressing game would unsettle and dismantle most other teams eventually, we saw signs of it. To be fair, we had a press game last season but I noticed significant differences in approach to last season last season. Lacazette was our best presser high up, with Auba looking to feed off scraps, i.e. the 2nd press or ball. With Laca injured, Mikh became the 1st in the press. Yesterday, Ramsey had this job with Ozil detailed to feed off scraps. When Laca came on, he was once again far more effective in the 1st press role and we really should have scored when he allowed Ozil run on to a ball he should have taken control of. It gave the goalie the opportunity to redeem his mistake.

We have a new regime, and we need to be patient, it is why I was so disappointed to hear certain sections of the crowd get so impatient so early with the playing out from the back. I really thought there would be a bit more patience. But I was expecting too much. A managerial change would make ceryain type of people decent people.

You see even though you be my guy this ya lack of being able to tell the truth dey frustrate me. You’ve called out forwards and the coach and Ramshyt but failed to mention the two biggest contributors to the teams downfall yesterday : OZIL AND XHAKA!!!

Again I will ask what’s the point of starting a player who is

Not athletic

Can’t tackle

Can’t dribble

Can’t protect the ball under pressure

Is technically deficient

Has no pace

Can’t defend

I mean I could go on and on about this stiff but in ya true wa yo ways you wan bury the truth and then it comes to OZIL.

I’m not even gonna belabor this. It’s clear for even the blind and deluded what kind of scam and fraud this guy is. Remember last season when most Gooners breathed a sigh of relief when it was announced that he would miss the trip to the bridge ? Well we all better pray for the same Saturday ... his absence (hopefully on coaches orders) will be addition by subtraction.

I could only imagine what Ozils teammates were thinking watching him shrink and stumble around the field yesterday. Their disgust at this indulged twat must have reeked all over the Emirates. Anyway whatever keep your blinders on, I guess :taunt:

Jeez I’m sure Hoeness is eating his words :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

maceo4 wrote:Waffi, that your 19 year old midfielder is the truth, from the first preseason game I saw him I’ve been impressed. Hopefully una no go kill the boys confidence he’ll be leaving y’all sometime soon anyways.
Even me will have to admit, if the kid continues to progress, we will struggle to keep him.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

“Whenever we played against Arsenal, we played over him, because we know he’s the weak point.’”

Thanks for making him eat his words MEZUT :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

We need quality players. We need players who can actually score from outside the box. This offers the team a different dimension. This offers different threads and different danger points.
I watched Auba trying to shoot from 20 yards ... I wasn't impressed. This is where we miss Sanchez.
With Ozil and Mhika, the attack is too predictable and any prepared defender knows exactly what our attackers will do.
Bepanda
tolahs wrote:
bepanda wrote:Thierry Henry has been linked with the Leicester Job as Claude Puel is under fire ... after losing to Borinho football...
It will take Arsenal a few years to catch up. But better than the nonsense that we watched Wenger deliver every year...Wenger stayed 5 years too long !!! And Kroenke has been at the club 10+ years too long.

If you haven't watched Dembele/Barca today against Sevilla, then you missed an amazing player. What a performance !!! Barcelona is definitely CL favorite. They are going for it ...
Wow ... what a goal by Dembele. A 20 yards bomb ... Check it out on youtube ....
I don't know if Arsenal offered anything for Dembele ... but, sitting on the bench at Barca and during the WC must have lit fire under his lazy behind. I hope we see the best of him this year. Dembele has so much talent ... he really needs consistency and stop partying all night before games.
Saw it last night - shot the ball with the right foot(he's left-footed) - GK had no chance. We need wingers - we're forcing play makers to play wide. We must expand the area of our attack - right now we overpass - teams can compress the pitch cos no pace asking questions.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

bepanda wrote:We need quality players. We need players who can actually score from outside the box. This offers the team a different dimension. This offers different threads and different danger points.
I watched Auba trying to shoot from 20 yards ... I wasn't impressed. This is where we miss Sanchez.
With Ozil and Mhika, the attack is too predictable and any prepared defender knows exactly what our attackers will do.
Bepanda
tolahs wrote:

Mikhi can actually shop and is a lil more unpredictable .... Ozil is a bloody waste of space

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/13/arsenal- ... y-7835037/

Tony Adams goes in two footed on Emery :rotf: :rotf:

MLK.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Why is he still at Arsenal?
[/video]
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Hmmm I hope this Tony Adams don leave the kian kian alone ..Leno for chop 7 goals yesterday.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Off course Emery needs time and he should get the time. But the reality is the board didn't back him this transfer window. There is no guarantee they will back him next window and the window after that. If we give him time and the board still continue to leave him hanging, what good is the time given to Emery. The current squad can't compete with the top 5 team. Yes it takes time to instill his philosophy. You can also destroy the manager if they lose a lot of games early. The fans will turn on the team.

What we needed was a massive investment of 150 million pounds this transfer window. The new players can then gel this season. Next season we can plug gaps with maybe 60 million pounds in spending and then challenge for the title. Arsenal should not be a feeder team any more. Guendouzzi and any other player that is not ready to play should be sent out on loan.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

bepanda wrote:Why is he still at Arsenal?
[/video]

He kept Arsenal in the game, could have been 4 or 5.

Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

anikulapo wrote:https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/13/arsenal- ... y-7835037/

Tony Adams goes in two footed on Emery :rotf: :rotf:
So, Emery out, then. :lol:
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

kajifu wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
theYemster wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:He is simply not good enough for a serious title contender. Arsenal should just say it, they are not interested in winning trophies. They want to develop young player and sell them for profits.

But I must say I like his confidence, good prospect. Just need maybe 1 or 2 years of more development.
Arsenal this season isn't a serious title contender. Hopefully they'll be in 1 or 2 years so it's okay that he plays now and get the 1-2 yrs of development that you suggest.
He can get his development on loan. A loan move is not a bad thing.
Can you stop this loan move nonsense please....
Players that should have been force to leave the club or even push on loan are holding us back.
I tire my brother
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The scary part was Man city was not even at full strength.

Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

ohenhen1 wrote:The scary part was Man city was not even at full strength.
Ohen, ati gbo. You’re begining to sound like a broken record. How many times are going to remind us?
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Waffiman wrote:
txj wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
tolahs wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Looking for a better video.

[/video]
Equally important
@Squawka:
Among all Arsenal players vs. Man City, Matteo Guendouzi recorded:

• Most touches (72)
• Most passes attempted (47)
• Most fouls won (3)

Promising Premier League debut from the 19-year-old
First thing I did when I got home was look at his numbers.

Then I compared it to all players in his position in the league this weekend.

For a 19 year old kid making his debut, it was truly outstanding. Another thing is, players like him get the luck when they need it. His mistake did not cost the goal that may have dented his confidence, that is the type of luck you need most in a game like that.

The kid got an ovation from every end of the Emirates after the game.

I commend his bravery and suspect he will prove a hit in the PL, eventually.

But back to the game, if I may:

- he it was who failed to get close to Sterling on the first goal, escorting him across the box until the City man found enough space and comfort to score.

You chose to single him out of a list of Arsenal players who failed to close Sterling down. Why?

He actually went to close Sterling down but got wrong footed by skill and pace. You are wrong to single him out for the 1st goal.

- he it was who went chasing grasshoppers high on the left, vacating his RCM position and offering acres of space for City to counter and score the second.

Wrong and another piece of scapegoating. Arsenal pressed high, looking for the equalizer. Ball played wide in a quick counter attack which was well executed. Why pick on him? Where were the other Arsenal players to cover?

All game he lacked awareness of when to push or when to sit; never able to maintain positional discipline for long...

Disagree completely and I am not the only one. Many have commented on how aware he was for a player is age. I was in that stadium and I focused on the player. He was not perfect and made mistakes positionally, but he is a player playing in a new setting, he is bound to make misjudgements. But he was composed and very disciplined in his overall play. He moved up when Torreira came in and was in position to stop City attacks. We loved his pressing to win the ball. He also read the game so well, go look at his interception numbers

In football, stats are only as good as in the context in which they represent. Everything else is mere numbers.

You talk about context, well your criticisms are not only biased and one sided, they are completely out of context for a 19 year old making his debut against the champions in his first game in a new league.

On the stats, they are well in context of the game. Not saying he was all that, but given the context in which he made his debut, it was a truly encouraging display. One with a lot of positives to keep us optimistic for what looks like a talented young player. No one is getting carried away, but the boy has so much about him to make all of us say, looks like we got a good one here. If you cannot see that, then you are wrong.

My kids have those written in their lego chips!!!

Finally, let's put your criticisms into context again since you brought this up. The last time that kid played was in Ligue 2, with 8,000 watching. Today he played in a stadium of over 60,000 watching, playing in front of a world wide audience against the Champions. It is a shame you have not taken this into context in your criticisms.
Guendouzi (19) on his DEBUT against champions Man City:

72 Touches
81% Pass accuracy
3/5 Long balls completed
3/4 Tackles won
8 DUELS WON
100% Dribble success
3 Fouls won

Given that was only the 24th competitive start of Guendouzi’s club career and he was playing against the English champions, yet was still one of our best performers. Don't understand the unfair criticisms.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
txj wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
tolahs wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Looking for a better video.

[/video]
Equally important
@Squawka:
Among all Arsenal players vs. Man City, Matteo Guendouzi recorded:

• Most touches (72)
• Most passes attempted (47)
• Most fouls won (3)

Promising Premier League debut from the 19-year-old
First thing I did when I got home was look at his numbers.

Then I compared it to all players in his position in the league this weekend.

For a 19 year old kid making his debut, it was truly outstanding. Another thing is, players like him get the luck when they need it. His mistake did not cost the goal that may have dented his confidence, that is the type of luck you need most in a game like that.

The kid got an ovation from every end of the Emirates after the game.

I commend his bravery and suspect he will prove a hit in the PL, eventually.

But back to the game, if I may:

- he it was who failed to get close to Sterling on the first goal, escorting him across the box until the City man found enough space and comfort to score.

You chose to single him out of a list of Arsenal players who failed to close Sterling down. Why?

He actually went to close Sterling down but got wrong footed by skill and pace. You are wrong to single him out for the 1st goal.

- he it was who went chasing grasshoppers high on the left, vacating his RCM position and offering acres of space for City to counter and score the second.

Wrong and another piece of scapegoating. Arsenal pressed high, looking for the equalizer. Ball played wide in a quick counter attack which was well executed. Why pick on him? Where were the other Arsenal players to cover?

All game he lacked awareness of when to push or when to sit; never able to maintain positional discipline for long...

Disagree completely and I am not the only one. Many have commented on how aware he was for a player is age. I was in that stadium and I focused on the player. He was not perfect and made mistakes positionally, but he is a player playing in a new setting, he is bound to make misjudgements. But he was composed and very disciplined in his overall play. He moved up when Torreira came in and was in position to stop City attacks. We loved his pressing to win the ball. He also read the game so well, go look at his interception numbers

In football, stats are only as good as in the context in which they represent. Everything else is mere numbers.

You talk about context, well your criticisms are not only biased and one sided, they are completely out of context for a 19 year old making his debut against the champions in his first game in a new league.

On the stats, they are well in context of the game. Not saying he was all that, but given the context in which he made his debut, it was a truly encouraging display. One with a lot of positives to keep us optimistic for what looks like a talented young player. No one is getting carried away, but the boy has so much about him to make all of us say, looks like we got a good one here. If you cannot see that, then you are wrong.

My kids have those written in their lego chips!!!

Finally, let's put your criticisms into context again since you brought this up. The last time that kid played was in Ligue 2, with 8,000 watching. Today he played in a stadium of over 60,000 watching, playing in front of a world wide audience against the Champions. It is a shame you have not taken this into context in your criticisms.
Guendouzi (19) on his DEBUT against champions Man City:

72 Touches
81% Pass accuracy
3/5 Long balls completed
3/4 Tackles won
8 DUELS WON
100% Dribble success
3 Fouls won

Given that was only the 24th competitive start of Guendouzi’s club career and he was playing against the English champions, yet was still one of our best performers. Don't understand the unfair criticisms.

Why waste your time with that three letter clown ? You get Time sha :roll:

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Waffiman wrote:A few thougts from yesterday's game.

Many so called Arsenal fans are ridiculous.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

W

Many so called Arsenal fans are ridiculous.[/quote]

The fans are ridiculous - but the coach who stormed off without shaking his visiting counterpath is not ridiculous ? We fans are moaning but the coach that vexed so publicly is just being passionate about his job ? Make you dey dia they support hypocrisy. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates