The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by kajifu »

Cally wrote:
kajifu wrote:Former Arsenal midfielder Robert Pires says the Gunners will "100%" finish in the Premier League's top four this season,that if the coach push the players hard they will fight for the league.He believe the Gunners can win the league depend on what the coach believe.

Are no be talk am say we fit win this league if we believe and Emery tied things up at the back?
Please can you provide the source for all these rumors you're posting? Thanks.
bbc
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Ianis Hagi is Arsenal next summer target a replacement for Ramsey and possible Ozil as Ozil has express, he will like to play in Turkey at some point.
Ianis Hagi With a deadly long-range shot and a taste for the unexpected like his father, Gheorghe Hagi lit up European football during the 1980s and 90s, starring for both Real Madrid and Barcelona and earning the superb nickname "The Maradona of the Carpathians".
Now, a generation on, his 19-year-old son Ianis could he heading down the same route.Gheoghe has hold talks with Arsenal concerning his son moves
Sharing his father's penchant for outrageous strikes, the Viitorul Constanta midfielder caught the eye in midweek with a superb free-kick while playing for Romania's Under-21s.He is very good at 19 and similar to his father.

Beloved if he is good agree contract now before summer come and likes of City,Chelsea,Real and Barcelona come calling with more money.But who here has watch him play?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Former Arsenal midfielder Paul Merson says if a player of 27-year-old Wales international Aaron Ramsey's calibre is allowed to leave the Gunners for nothing it would be "typical Arsenal".
Mr Paul Merson please STFU,we don't need any distraction at this point again.Thanks
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

kajifu wrote:
Cally wrote:
kajifu wrote:Former Arsenal midfielder Robert Pires says the Gunners will "100%" finish in the Premier League's top four this season,that if the coach push the players hard they will fight for the league.He believe the Gunners can win the league depend on what the coach believe.

Are no be talk am say we fit win this league if we believe and Emery tied things up at the back?
bbc
Actual links, please. And if these are under their rumors section, no need to copy and paste them here.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I don't know why some Arsenal fans are surprised by the Ramsey pending departure from the club for nothing.

Arsenal should have set a deadline for him to resign or be sold. It is madness that they went into the season with an unsigned Ramsey.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

ohenhen1 wrote:I don't know why some Arsenal fans are surprised by the Ramsey pending departure from the club for nothing.
Surprised. Why should anyone be surprised given the circumstances involved.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohenhen1 wrote:I don't know why some Arsenal fans are surprised by the Ramsey pending departure from the club for nothing.

Arsenal should have set a deadline for him to resign or be sold. It is madness that they went into the season with an unsigned Ramsey.
Well things might get better moving forward,we surely have learn but again signing contract is not just the club decision.
Ramsey wanted more money and if stories are true the money is almost what the club is paying Ozil.So that is madness from him,even Ozil money was not down to football alone but other source of income he bring to the club through commercial and sales of jersey.
So if the club give him deadline and he refused to sign and decided to finish his contract,what will the club and you do?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cally wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Cally wrote:

bbc
Actual links, please. And if these are under their rumors section, no need to copy and paste them here.
I cant find it on bbc again,i just saw talk sport saying same but not all the interview.Here is a link,hope this help

https://talksport.com/football/434399/a ... ert-pires/
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Hmmmm Oga Wenger talking about Ramsey,i believe Emery will listen and demand he want Ramsey stay.
Arsene Wenger believes there is still a chance of Aaron Ramsey being an Arsenal player next season.

Ramsey is one of a number of Arsenal players in the last year of his contract and the midfielder is yet to agree a new one.

The 27-year-old recently revealed he thought everything was in place for him to sign on the dotted line, but this is no longer the case.

Wenger, who brought him to Arsenal in 2008 and attempted to get him to extend his stay before leaving, offered fans hope something could still be sorted out.
We tried that before and it still can happen,” he said when asked about the situation.

“I don’t really know what is happening at Arsenal. Sure, Aaron Ramsey is in a strong position now and he will use this position.

“But I don’t know how far Arsenal will go in terms of giving him a huge contract. These things were once my responsibility but not anymore. I am happy about that
https://talksport.com/football/433139/a ... -believes/
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Arsenal and Paris Saint-Germain are interested in out-of-favour Atletico Madrid midfielder Thomas Partey.

The 25-year-old has made just two appearances in LaLiga this season and is reportedly considering his options.
The Gunners were linked with Partey in the summer and manager Unai Emery is set to go head-to-head with his former club PSG in a race to land the Ghana international.

Reports emerged earlier this week that both the Gunners and PSG are interested in snapping him up in January, with the unhappy midfielder growing increasingly frustrated.

And, according to Marca, Partey is considering his options ahead of the mid-season window and could look to leave Atletico in search of regular first-team football
https://talksport.com/football/433943/a ... as-partey/

My people is he good to start for us?Who will he bench since he wanted regular playing time?
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Re-sign.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Igwe Akwa Akwuru Arsene Wenger frontrunner for the Bayern job. Nno!
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

theYemster wrote:

Re-sign.
I wish Rambo the best and all the money he deserves. He has served Arsenal well for 10 years.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

kajifu wrote:Ianis Hagi is Arsenal next summer target a replacement for Ramsey and possible Ozil as Ozil has express, he will like to play in Turkey at some point.
Ianis Hagi With a deadly long-range shot and a taste for the unexpected like his father, Gheorghe Hagi lit up European football during the 1980s and 90s, starring for both Real Madrid and Barcelona and earning the superb nickname "The Maradona of the Carpathians".
Now, a generation on, his 19-year-old son Ianis could he heading down the same route.Gheoghe has hold talks with Arsenal concerning his son moves
Sharing his father's penchant for outrageous strikes, the Viitorul Constanta midfielder caught the eye in midweek with a superb free-kick while playing for Romania's Under-21s.He is very good at 19 and similar to his father.

Beloved if he is good agree contract now before summer come and likes of City,Chelsea,Real and Barcelona come calling with more money.But who here has watch him play?
Ozil probably goes to Turkey @theend of his contract - no Turkish club can afford his wages as it stands.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

kajifu wrote:Hmmmm Oga Wenger talking about Ramsey,i believe Emery will listen and demand he want Ramsey stay.
Arsene Wenger believes there is still a chance of Aaron Ramsey being an Arsenal player next season.

Ramsey is one of a number of Arsenal players in the last year of his contract and the midfielder is yet to agree a new one.

The 27-year-old recently revealed he thought everything was in place for him to sign on the dotted line, but this is no longer the case.

Wenger, who brought him to Arsenal in 2008 and attempted to get him to extend his stay before leaving, offered fans hope something could still be sorted out.
We tried that before and it still can happen,” he said when asked about the situation.

“I don’t really know what is happening at Arsenal. Sure, Aaron Ramsey is in a strong position now and he will use this position.

“But I don’t know how far Arsenal will go in terms of giving him a huge contract. These things were once my responsibility but not anymore. I am happy about that
https://talksport.com/football/433139/a ... -believes/
AW's being his normal self - diplomatic but he also reveals he offered Aaron an extension which he didn't sign. Him & his agent went for the Alexis/Ozil playbook & it feels like a loud fart in a library.

Phil Neville dilutes Ramsay effect: Starts 10m 14s

If you believe the Ramsey hype train, he was on his way to Real Madrid on the recommendation of Bale - like one keeps reading RM looking for ways to get rid of Bale - injury prone as he's - isn't Ramsey injury prone too? Never mind!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Arsenal are interested in Liverpool left-back Alberto Moreno, with the Reds resigned to losing the 26-year-old Spaniard on a free transfer at the end of the season.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Hmm slow news week.. plus we dont play until monday ...dang..
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Hmm slow news week.. plus we dont play until monday ...dang..
Tomorrow our prayers is for Chelsea open nyash,City open nyash and Liverpool plus spurs.If this happen by sunday,beloved with a victory can be top on monday.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Aniks, life comes at you real fast.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Aniks, I know you like to go like Torreira is the new Vieira whilst you bash Xhaka. So here is a stat comparison. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Xhaka (1st) & Torreira’s stats per 90 minutes this season:

Passes: 73 - 61
Key passes: 1.1 - 0.7
Long balls: 6.6 - 3
Duels won: 6 - 5.7
Blocks: 0.7 - 0.3
Interceptions: 0.96 - 2.3
Tackles: 0.96 - 0.98
Assists: 0.14 - 0.32
Fouls won: 1.6 - 2.9
Clearances: 1.9 - 0.8
Goals: 0.14 - 0
Errors leading to shots: 0.14 - 0.33

One key attribute of this combo is the defensive. Just look at those numbers. It confirms how Torreira and Xhaka cover each other. This adds real spine to the side and makes the job for defenders a lot easier.

Now, I am not saying this to bash on Torreira. As you know only too well, I analysed Torreira here and explained how his game will benefit and make Xhaka better. I have been proven right in my analysis so far. Xhaka has been very good since Torreira joined him in that midfield. Torreira has been exceptional since joining and I think everyone can agree on that.

People judge Xhaka with what they think he does, not what he actually does. Most wish he was as bad as they say he is, fortunate for Arsenal he is far better than most give him credit for. I heard Phil Neville, a harsh critic of Xhaka, on the radio today saying, Xhaka has been simply outstanding this season, but after 10 games last season, the same man said, he is not Arsenal not quality.

But just imagine how good this combo will be when Torreira starts hitting and even at times, bettering Xhaka's numbers. It makes my mouth water.

For now, the stats are interesting, Lucas has been superb so far, but it shows that some fans here (But you are just psycho) are too critical of Xhaka.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:Aniks, I know you like to go like Torreira is the new Vieira whilst you bash Xhaka. So here is a stat comparison. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Xhaka (1st) & Torreira’s stats per 90 minutes this season:

Passes: 73 - 61
Key passes: 1.1 - 0.7
Long balls: 6.6 - 3
Duels won: 6 - 5.7
Blocks: 0.7 - 0.3
Interceptions: 0.96 - 2.3
Tackles: 0.96 - 0.98
Assists: 0.14 - 0.32
Fouls won: 1.6 - 2.9
Clearances: 1.9 - 0.8
Goals: 0.14 - 0
Errors leading to shots: 0.14 - 0.33

One key attribute of this combo is the defensive. Just look at those numbers. It confirms how Torreira and Xhaka cover each other. This adds real spine to the side and makes the job for defenders a lot easier.

Now, I am not saying this to bash on Torreira. As you know only too well, I analysed Torreira here and explained how his game will benefit and make Xhaka better. I have been proven right in my analysis so far. Xhaka has been very good since Torreira joined him in that midfield. Torreira has been exceptional since joining and I think everyone can agree on that.

People judge Xhaka with what they think he does, not what he actually does. Most wish he was as bad as they say he is, fortunate for Arsenal he is far better than most give him credit for. I heard Phil Neville, a harsh critic of Xhaka, on the radio today saying, Xhaka has been simply outstanding this season, but after 10 games last season, the same man said, he is not Arsenal not quality.

But just imagine how good this combo will be when Torreira starts hitting and even at times, bettering Xhaka's numbers. It makes my mouth water.

For now, the stats are interesting, Lucas has been superb so far, but it shows that some fans here (But you are just psycho) are too critical of Xhaka.

Monkey dey work, crippled baboon dey chop :roll: :roll: abegi :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Waffiman wrote:Aniks, life comes at you real fast.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The build-up to conference with many speculating it was a new gaffer & we end up with this nonsense. Oh sensitive Bayern players & board!!! :ohmy: :biggrin: :atc:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/ ... y-15293391

Still Gutted about Xavier ... saw him play a while back and though I thought his end product was still lacking, u could see the obvious talent ... will be keeping my eyes on some of the other academy Products
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.