The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

tolahs wrote:
cchinukw wrote:At the end of this season, there needs to be a massive clearout of deadwood.

All we need to do is stay the course.

I don't care much for whether we get back to Champions League footie this season.

The rot that ate into the club in the later Wenger years needs at least 2 seasons to rectify.

We simply do not have any defenders to keep us up.
"massive clearout of deadwood" - how long have we heard that? Go back to Bendtner & now Jenkinson etc.
How does West Ham with an inferior squad play more disciplined defence than us? More than just getting new players - i happen to believe we need pace all over the pitch but our defensive habits are disturbing.
What you ask is near impossible with trio of Xhaka, Mustafi and Kolasinac. Fans love to fixate on idea that if coach just gets his tactics right any situation can be corrected. That West Ham midfield of Rice, Noble, Anderson, Nasri and back 4 of Zabaleta, Diop, Ogbonna and Creswell on the day was far better suited to impose a balanced plan of attack and defense than the imbalanced Arsenal.

Again I can't reiterate enough how easy it is for opposition to expose Arsenal systemic flaws away from the Emirates. Arsenal have the most poorly assembled, thought out, imbalanced squad in top of half of the PL.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

I'm curious about the criteria you use to believe West Ham squad is inferior to Arsenal.
tolahs wrote:
cchinukw wrote:At the end of this season, there needs to be a massive clearout of deadwood.
All we need to do is stay the course.
I don't care much for whether we get back to Champions League footie this season.
The rot that ate into the club in the later Wenger years needs at least 2 seasons to rectify.
We simply do not have any defenders to keep us up.
"massive clearout of deadwood" - how long have we heard that? Go back to Bendtner & now Jenkinson etc.
How does West Ham with an inferior squad play more disciplined defence than us? More than just getting new players - i happen to believe we need pace all over the pitch but our defensive habits are disturbing.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Hopefully this is a sign of good things ..

U-23 Lineup ongoing now against Mancity..lists Mavrapanos playing.. I hope he is fully fit soon to save us from the experiments Unai dey play for back :(

Source ..

Saka , Nketiah and Willock also playing.. :clap: :clap:

https://www.flashscores.co.uk/match/j5P9XG7s/#lineups;1
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:How old is Lichsteiner?? 85??? :taunt:

Wow what a show of ambition and intent by the new regime of the news rumors are true :taunt: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You are wrong on this one.

Lichsteiner is firstly a proper defender. He is a consistent, hard as nails defender. Emery does not do one on one defence he does zonal and team defence. You will not see Arsenal defenders one on one against attackers, there will always be cover because we will be compact as a unit. In a compact unit with constant cover Lichsteiner thrives.

This is a player we have tried to sign for a few season now, but we could not agree a fee with Juve. For me, it is a clear indication that they want to sort out the defence and the truth be told , we conceded the most goals in open play from our right side that had Ozil nd Bellerin.

I said in my analysis Unai Emery will not have his 2 FBs in advanced positions when Arsenal play out from deep. He does not play that way. He is a very pragmatic Coach and I see us being sound defensively and we will play from the base of a sound defence.

Oh! Niles is not back up FB anymore. Niles is a starter next season in CM.

This leads me to Ozil. Wenger played with too many attackers (especially with Ramsey being more attacking in the unit) Emery will do the opposite. By this I mean, Emery will not start any game (At least not in the beginning of the term or away from home) with Laca, Auba, Ozil, Mkhi and Ramsey. You can also swap any two in my chosen attackers above for Welbeck and Iwobi.

Emery will start with 4 attackers, if Ramsey starts, then it means only 3 from the above 6 players starts. If Lucas Perez has a future at Arsenal that makes it 7 players. So who drops out?

If Ozil plays, he will not play Wide Right or Left. He plays number 10 who is expected to drop deep and cover ground in defense. If Ozil is number 10, who plays with him. Or does Unai Emery see Ozil like George Graham saw Charlie Nicholas? We will soon find out.

Perez is best on the left side cutting into his right foot, so he prefers the Wide Left position. Yes, he can play the Wide Right but he is best wide left or as a half striker. The problem Perez had was he just could not get in ahead of Sanchez on the left side. When played right he was not very good. Also, defensively he is weak in the Wide positions, so if you chose to play him where he will not be much of a liability to the team defensively, he plays through the middle as a central attackers or striker, where he puts in a shift closing down defenders and harassing them. But we have Laca and Auba, so who goes to make way for Perez?

Something must give for Perez, or for how Emery wants to play. If Arsenal keep all these players, which is most unlikely with Welbeck and Ramsey looking like being contract rebels, then there will be big players seating on the bench next season. I will not be surprised if at least two big players in the squad are sold this summer.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
Aniks. Rumours are Ramsey will sign the bumper deal of 5 years at just over £200 grand per week. But here is the very interesting part.

The rumours are saying, Ramsey will be made the new Captain. This obviously has implications for Kos.

So it is now clear that Wenger's love for all things Ramsey was not misplaced.

Also, rumours claiming Juve are offering Wilshere £1,000 a week more than the deal he has refused to sign at Arsenal. It should be noted, there has not been word of Arsenal improving the offer to Wilshere.
:rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
Aniks. Rumours are Ramsey will sign the bumper deal of 5 years at just over £200 grand per week. But here is the very interesting part.

The rumours are saying, Ramsey will be made the new Captain. This obviously has implications for Kos.

Also, rumours claiming Juve are offering Wilshere £1,000 a week more than the deal he has refused to sign at Arsenal. It should be noted, there has not been word of Arsenal improving the offer to Wilshere.

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Comprehension deficit.

'Rumours', the operative word. Notice how many times I used the word.

Hint! There is a reason why. Do you need a dictionary?

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:How old is Lichsteiner?? 85??? :taunt:

Wow what a show of ambition and intent by the new regime of the news rumors are true :taunt: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Lichsteiner is firstly a proper defender. He is a consistent, hard as nails defender. Emery does not do one on one defence he does zonal and team defence. You will not see Arsenal defenders one on one against attackers, there will always be cover because we will be compact as a unit. In a compact unit with constant cover Lichsteiner thrives.

This is a player we have tried to sign for a few season now, but we could not agree a fee with Juve. For me, it is a clear indication that they want to sort out the defence and the truth be told , we conceded the most goals in open play from our right side that had Ozil nd Bellerin.

I said in my analysis Unai Emery will not have his 2 FBs in advanced positions when Arsenal play out from deep. He does not play that way. He is a very pragmatic Coach and I see us being sound defensively and we will play from the base of a sound defence.

Oh! Niles is not back up FB anymore. Niles is a starter next season in CM.

This leads me to Ozil. Wenger played with too many attackers (especially with Ramsey being more attacking in the unit) Emery will do the opposite. By this I mean, Emery will not start any game (At least not in the beginning of the term or away from home) with Laca, Auba, Ozil, Mkhi and Ramsey. You can also swap any two in my chosen attackers above for Welbeck and Iwobi.

Emery will start with 4 attackers, if Ramsey starts, then it means only 3 from the above 6 players starts. If Lucas Perez has a future at Arsenal that makes it 7 players. So who drops out?

If Ozil plays, he will not play Wide Right or Left. He plays number 10 who is expected to drop deep and cover ground in defense. If Ozil is number 10, who plays with him. Or does Unai Emery see Ozil like George Graham saw Charlie Nicholas? We will soon find out.

Perez is best on the left side cutting into his right foot, so he prefers the Wide Left position. Yes, he can play the Wide Right but he is best wide left or as a half striker. The problem Perez had was he just could not get in ahead of Sanchez on the left side. When played right he was not very good. Also, defensively he is weak in the Wide positions, so if you chose to play him where he will not be much of a liability to the team defensively, he plays through the middle as a central attackers or striker, where he puts in a shift closing down defenders and harassing them. But we have Laca and Auba, so who goes to make way for Perez?

Something must give for Perez, or for how Emery wants to play. If Arsenal keep all these players, which is most unlikely with Welbeck and Ramsey looking like being contract rebels, then there will be big players seating on the bench next season. I will not be surprised if at least two big players in the squad are sold this summer.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fantastic analysis by me.

I note with hilarity your acknowledgement of the word, 'rumours', which is in direct contrast to your other post where I used the same word.

You are not just a terrible wayoman, you are also a weasel. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On Lichsteiner, he played in a different type of defensive system at Juve. He was never pushed up like a wide back, instead he was a proper defender. At Arsenal, Emery has decided to push up his FBs, like Wenger. This has exposed the player. I Also did not expect he will push up a slow Lichsteiner. Emery has to correct that or not use the player.

Emery is playing with fewer attackers in a more pragmatic and defensive system, despite pushing up his FBs, it has not paid off, it is costing us goals.

Have a good read, it is pure football with me putting my head above the parapet. One thing you cannot do.

I repeat, fantastic analysis. Let me see yours. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Rumors ???

Which never seem to be ever on the mark and clearly come from waffi’s troubled and clouded mind :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Anyway I dey come .... I go laugh tire today

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

So una never sigh new players.. Mscheeeew
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:So una never sigh new players.. Mscheeeew

Apparently, the club is broke. They have contacted a few clubs across Europe pleading for loans.

What I find the most interesting is that many years ago, someone assured us that the likes of Chelsea and then Many City will crumble and FFP will make certain that Arsenal will go back on top.

Since then, FFP has come and gone and come again. The likes of PSG, Monaco and Leipzig have come up and remain strong. The first two have also won titles. Man City and Chelsea have won titles and remain stronger than ever. Unfortunately, Arsenal does not only remain worse than they were when this person made a strong prediction, but they are also now begging for loans across Europe.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

My bro no let Danfo come follow laugh us o :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:

Apparently, the club is broke. They have contacted a few clubs across Europe pleading for loans.

What I find the most interesting is that many years ago, someone assured us that the likes of Chelsea and then Many City will crumble and FFP will make certain that Arsenal will go back on top.

Since then, FFP has come and gone and come again. The likes of PSG, Monaco and Leipzig have come up and remain strong. The first two have also won titles. Man City and Chelsea have won titles and remain stronger than ever. Unfortunately, Arsenal does not only remain worse than they were when this person made a strong prediction, but they are also now begging for loans across Europe.
It was Rumors then :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Oga danfo abeg forgive us move that curse so we see CL football again.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Fables Fables Fables :mrgreen:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffi The Fable Telling Football Olodo :lol: :lol: :lol: :taunt: :taunt:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

azuka wrote:
Azuka don pick race :rotf: :rotf:
I no blame the guy :rotf: :rotf: you ask very tough question to expose him more :rotf: :rotf:
Pick race why? Ozil is getting to his peak. And i believe given the recruitment so far down and in the pipeline we will get to see the real Ozil.
Ozil is simply an easy target by you all. I asked a simple question and nobody responded. When did body language become a statistics in football nay soccer. Arsenal perform woefully it's Ozil's fault. Now in a Germany's woeful opening match it is Ozil's fault too. I guess you all are angry he didn't trip the Mexican goal scorer and got red carded and a penalty to boot.
Just imagine the woe cries if it were Ozil rather than Khedira who lost the ball off field. In all these discussion no one has asked the question where did Boateng central defensive partner wander to?
No it's Ozil who raced down from his position up field to try and distract the scorer's fault.

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Former Bayern Munich star Mario Basler made the claims on television about the playmaker, saying: “He’s over-rated as a footballer. I have to say it over and over again - he has the body language of a dead frog. It’s pathetic.”

Basler, capped 30 times by Die Mannschaft, was speaking in front of a studio audience - and his words were applauded.

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

anikulapo wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
cchinukw wrote:More on Unai Emery from Guillem Balague

[/video]

All this Nah honeymoon mouth ... proof will be in the pudding ... City and Chelshyt await
Why you dey fia? New era new vistas.

Now that Wenger is out of the way, we can finally dream. Our beloved Arsenal has been set free at last.

Abeg Wenger should have gone after the FA cup win ... he is yesterday’s man and even though I don’t mind Emery he has not made the necessary structural changes to this team .... the core soft underbelly remains :idea:
Bro, at some point in this video, Guillem addresses that.

We may not see immediate results. It may take more than one season to get this team up another level.

It will happen. It's just that it will be gradual. One thing you can be sure of, these players on the team will be working harder both physically and cerebrally.

I can feel it.
The problem is that he has a very short leash .... the empowered rabid fans and the hateful media can’t wait to start selling the narrative of Same Old Arsenal

Cheiii Cheiii Cheiii :sneaky: :sneaky:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

cchinukw wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
tmex12 wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:Mehn, this feels so different. Arsenal is now getting all the players linked to them without any long protracted drama...Wow!! Pinch me now! :woot: :woot: :woot:
Mugabe left suddenly there is activity and the club at least looks like its trying something new not the crap we were fed for well over a decade!

What has Arsenal signed ?

A duo of dominant and imposing ball winning CDM for those games against the elite teams on the road ?

A legitimate #1 goalie ?

A pacy skillful winger ?

A young dynamic fullback to compete with Bellerin?

A replacement for Santi?

Ok make una wake me up when una don answer :mrgreen:
We've signed what's needed to get back in the top 4.

Mark this for end of the season.

:sneaky:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
amafolas wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Hmmm if rumors are true and Klopp completes the signing of Allisonalong with Fekir then ......
You like a kid in a candy store. Man why do you panic? Stay calm. You bang on about Liverpool, let's have a good look at Liverpool.

Liverpool spent, Van Dijk 75m; Keita 48m; Oxlade 40m; Fabinho 39m; Salah 37m; Shaqiri 13.5m. That’s 252.5 million spent in the last two years for Liverpool. What have they won?

When you take it backwards the spending gets worse, but I ask again, what have they won?

Now they want to spend 60m plus on Alisson and maybe Ferkir. Does it guarantee they win a thing? No it does not.

Arsenal have spent far less and won something. But you keep on deriding the model that has delivered the silverware. The model has Mavprovanos at 2.1m, who knows what he can become? Do you remember when we got Kos and the critics. He went on to become, in the words of Rio Ferdinand, the best CH in the league. Who knows what Mavprovanos can become at the price we got him for? I will not pay a farthing for Shaqiri when I look at the youth playing in his position at the club.

Stop being consumed by the money spent by another, have a proper look at yours first. You might just find it is not all bad.
Liverpool does not enjoy larger revenue source (real and potential) than Arsenal. How come they are then able to invest in their squad in ways we can't.
I need to slap myself for following Waffi when he was telling us Walcott was better than Obama-Young :veryangry: :oops:
I did not say that. Read my words carefully again. If you want I bring my words in full and in context. Walcott was not a striker, so I was not comparing both players on a like for like basis. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

BTW! I still insist I take Walcott in his position over Aubameyang. He also scored 19 goals from his wide right position in the last season before we changed the system.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

BTW! I still insist I take Walcott in his position over Aubameyang. He also scored 19 goals from his wide right position in the last season before we changed the system.[

Beware of Sapele Water ohhhh .... see wetin e don do to Waffi’s Brain :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

MLK.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

It was Rumors then :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Oga danfo abeg forgive us move that curse so we see CL football again.
:rotf: :rotf:

My brother, I am a very fair man. I have told you that the only way I will lift that curse is for Waffiman and Anikulapo to come to me, kneel down and beg for forgiveness. After which, Waffiman must stuff 17 fresh elephant grass in Anikulapo's mouth, while singing the theme song of "Hotel De Jordan." This ritual must be done 12 times. Once that is completed, I will lift the curse.

We all remembered when Obong went to Ikot Ekpene, thinking that their shrine there can override my curse. As they say, the rest is history.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
I no blame the guy :rotf: :rotf: you ask very tough question to expose him more :rotf: :rotf:
Pick race why? Ozil is getting to his peak. And i believe given the recruitment so far down and in the pipeline we will get to see the real Ozil.
Ozil is simply an easy target by you all. I asked a simple question and nobody responded. When did body language become a statistics in football nay soccer. Arsenal perform woefully it's Ozil's fault. Now in a Germany's woeful opening match it is Ozil's fault too. I guess you all are angry he didn't trip the Mexican goal scorer and got red carded and a penalty to boot.
Just imagine the woe cries if it were Ozil rather than Khedira who lost the ball off field. In all these discussion no one has asked the question where did Boateng central defensive partner wander to?
No it's Ozil who raced down from his position up field to try and distract the scorer's fault.
Have said this before and will repeat here again. Emery is a good coach no doubt. But he was employed by Arsenal at a wrong time following his experience at PSG. It's about time we start asking questions such as: how much is his experience at PSG (ala Neymar) a big influence in the decisions he is making today at Arsenal?

I have questioned Emery's selections and tactics even at the height of our 22 matches or so unbeaten run. In all the matches played so far under Emery, i can only count 1 match that he got his tactics right to the T. And it was the home match against Liverpool. Why he never continued with that template beats me. People are hampering a lot on quality quality quality. What quality means to us and to Emery are two different things. Emery is turning Arsenal to another Stokes of old with his running and pressing BS. A workaholic team. Enough said on Emery for now.

As always i add the caveat i hope I am wrong.

On Ozil, i still stand by him as long as he is an Arsenal player. Soldier go soldier come i will stand by him as long as he wears that jersey. Is it not amazing that people find a way to blame Ozil when we lose even if he is not on the squad? Even when Wenger and now Emery play him in alien positions without a hint of dissent from Ozil, the fault is still Ozil's win or lose. Just like people all now have a way to blame Wenger for our current problems.Of course British jurnos have to sell their rags. Ozil today is the only world class player in our team yet we are all colluding to drive him away and instead of us seating comfortable to enjoy his last playing years with us. It is well.

And while we are still at it, let's pause and ask ourselves why Ramsey who is well known for his lungs is not a starter? Thought Ozil is the one that does into Emery's tactics?

In all these there will be only one winner. Please feel free to join me in my siddon look mode.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

I don't really know what is so difficult to understand about this Ozil issue. Isn't there enough data to see that a competitive team CANNOT be built around Ozil?
Instead of focusing on one game here, two games there. Can't you take 10 games, 20 games, 30 games samples? An EPL season is 38 games. If you add Europe, FA Cup ... we have over 50 games.
There is 4 years worth of data to prove that Ozil plays well in 25% or less of the Arsenal games he plays. He is "injured" 25-30% of the games. The remaining games, he stinks.
Check how many games Ozil played between February - May last year after signing his $350k/week contract.
In addition, he offers zero flexibility. You either play him at #10 or niet. If you need to change tactics in the middle of a game, He can't accommodate. He can't play on the wing. He can't play deep in midfield...
If you want to press from the top, he is useless. If you want to play more physical game, he is useless. If you want to move the ball very fast, he is useless.
He forces teams to play at his pace, but he is there only fractional amount of times.
If this hasn't been clear to you enough, then I'm not sure when it will become clear.
Why would a coach build a team around such a player?

If his Turkish fans (Erdogan and Hedo Turkuglu) love him so much, why don't they take him home and pay his wages?
Germany is no longer home for him. He has walked away from them.

Bepanda
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
Have said this before and will repeat here again. Emery is a good coach no doubt. But he was employed by Arsenal at a wrong time following his experience at PSG. It's about time we start asking questions such as: how much is his experience at PSG (ala Neymar) a big influence in the decisions he is making today at Arsenal?

I have questioned Emery's selections and tactics even at the height of our 22 matches or so unbeaten run. In all the matches played so far under Emery, i can only count 1 match that he got his tactics right to the T. And it was the home match against Liverpool. Why he never continued with that template beats me. People are hampering a lot on quality quality quality. What quality means to us and to Emery are two different things. Emery is turning Arsenal to another Stokes of old with his running and pressing BS. A workaholic team. Enough said on Emery for now.

As always i add the caveat i hope I am wrong.

On Ozil, i still stand by him as long as he is an Arsenal player. Soldier go soldier come i will stand by him as long as he wears that jersey. Is it not amazing that people find a way to blame Ozil when we lose even if he is not on the squad? Even when Wenger and now Emery play him in alien positions without a hint of dissent from Ozil, the fault is still Ozil's win or lose. Just like people all now have a way to blame Wenger for our current problems.Of course British jurnos have to sell their rags. Ozil today is the only world class player in our team yet we are all colluding to drive him away and instead of us seating comfortable to enjoy his last playing years with us. It is well.

And while we are still at it, let's pause and ask ourselves why Ramsey who is well known for his lungs is not a starter? Thought Ozil is the one that does into Emery's tactics?

In all these there will be only one winner. Please feel free to join me in my siddon look mode.