The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by kajifu »

Funny how people going after Emery as if they were expecting him to do magic,i said it from when he was handed the job he is an average coach.PSG let him go after two season its for a reason,a coach with psg talent throw away 4 goals lead can not do magic with a team like Arsenal.I will give him time but if he continue his mid table form,he will not last more than two season.
Now let us pray some how we magically win europa.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:That loss entirely on Emery. Abject lineup and tactics for 60+ minutes, gave average West Ham a lifeline and they took it. Emery must learn this is the PL, you can't afford to piss away 60 minutes of a game particularly on the road with piss poor management.

No Bellerin, Ozil, Ramsey and Torriera vs the West Ham side...Absurd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So long top 4.

No no no no TG ..this loss is squarely on Xhaka according to our resident expert at everything football and life.

When I deal with you don’t say you weren’t warned ... Ok oh
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:It is about time journalists around the club start drilling down on this Ozil issue. We the fans deserve to know better than we do right now about a player being paid 300k per week not even making a matchday squad.

Enough of this passive aggressive nonsense! We deserve better information. And not rumours!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
It's obvious Emery wants to force Ozil to quit Arsenal.

Emery wants at least some of that 350k per week wages off the books. Problem is if Ozil wants to stay there is nothing anyone at Arenal can do to force him out. AW did the same to Adebayor but in a more tactful fashion.

No he didn’t. He just shipped him out to City. He wasn’t benching him.

Only an over the hill Grandpa like Wenger, whom I love and respect, would tolerate a loathsome loser like Ozil. Notice no one is banging on arsenals doot for him :idea:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

anikulapo wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:It is about time journalists around the club start drilling down on this Ozil issue. We the fans deserve to know better than we do right now about a player being paid 300k per week not even making a matchday squad.

Enough of this passive aggressive nonsense! We deserve better information. And not rumours!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Emery wants at least some of that 350k per week wages off the books. Problem is if Ozil wants to stay there is nothing anyone at Arenal can do to force him out. AW did the same to Adebayor but in a more tactful fashion.

No he didn’t. He just shipped him out to City. He wasn’t benching him.

Only an over the hill Grandpa like Wenger, whom I love and respect, would tolerate a loathsome loser like Ozil. Notice no one is banging on arsenals doot for him :idea:
AW had to sell Toure and Adebayor to cover stadium costs. Adebayor wanted move to AC Milan not Man City, Man City made best offer, AW told Adebayor he can opt to stay at Arsenal but that he could not guarantee him place in 1st 11.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

The player Arsenal really missed today was the Little Chilean. I wish a motivated Alexis Sanchez played for Unai Emery .... Cheiiii I miss that Little Bandido ....

Instead na the whiny petulant overrated French prick occupying space na em dey waste our time for Emirates :curse:

MLK.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

anikulapo wrote:The player Arsenal really missed today was the Little Chilean. I wish a motivated Alexis Sanchez played for Unai Emery .... Cheiiii I miss that Little Bandido ....

Instead na the whiny petulant overrated French prick occupying space na em dey waste our time for Emirates :curse:
Lacazette was absolute trash, felt for Iwobi today. Iwobi was putting in that work but Lacazette was to busy acting like a petulant tap in merchant.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

anikulapo wrote:The player Arsenal really missed today was the Little Chilean. I wish a motivated Alexis Sanchez played for Unai Emery .... Cheiiii I miss that Little Bandido ....

whenever I talked about Alexis and Arsenal, Waffi go show up call am some unprintable names. There are people who play football, and those who pretend to play
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Too many dead weight on this team. Too many inconsistent players.
People want Laca+Auba to play together. We just turn the ball over every 2 minutes with thee two. They canot show for the ball.
The only thing Auba does well is score when inside the 18. Auba is wasted on the wing. Lacazette is a turnover machine. Wasted 20+ yards from goal.
Iwobi seems to have a dead brain for 90% of the time he is on the pitch. AMN is just a waste of space. I don't care if he scored last at Liverpool. He needs to go out on loan too.
As for Xhaka... never mind
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Has Lacazette been better than Olivier Giroud?
If Laca was that good, Arsenal would not have bought Aubameyang.
Yes he scores once in a while, but he is just a waste more often than not.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

whenever I talked about Alexis and Arsenal, Waffi go show up call am some unprintable names. There are people who play football, and those who pretend to play

The fact that you give Waffis opinion any weight nah ya mistake ... :taunt: Waffi nah joke ohh :taunt:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

bepanda wrote:Has Lacazette been better than Olivier Giroud?
If Laca was that good, Arsenal would not have bought Aubameyang.
Yes he scores once in a while, but he is just a waste more often than not.

Great point. Actually excellent one and I had very little use for Olivia.

Again I wish we had had a motivated Alexis under Unai

MLK.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

If wishes were horses... pigs will fly.

A hallmark of a good coach is using what he has to make the best and honestly Unai demonstrated this in his first few games - with no injuries and fatigue.

So injuries and fatigue show up and he has excuses....

This is gonna be good..
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

anikulapo wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:That loss entirely on Emery. Abject lineup and tactics for 60+ minutes, gave average West Ham a lifeline and they took it. Emery must learn this is the PL, you can't afford to piss away 60 minutes of a game particularly on the road with piss poor management.

No Bellerin, Ozil, Ramsey and Torriera vs the West Ham side...Absurd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So long top 4.

No no no no TG ..this loss is squarely on Xhaka according to our resident expert at everything football and life.

When I deal with you don’t say you weren’t warned ... Ok oh

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: you not just resident expert , you be internet bully too ...abeg go fight with your brother Nkume o biko apum maka.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:

Emery is the Coach, he is not the Manager. He has no say on Ozil apart from picking or not picking him in the team if fit.

Wenger did not force Adebayor out, he demanded to leave when Arsenal will not match City's financial offer. When he stopped trying, Wenger placed him on the bench.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

The moaners are at it full swing. Moaners will always find something to moan about. It is incredible.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

I only bother with players who want to play for us. He did not want to play for us because we did not have the money. He is gone, goid riddance I say.

I am only interested in Arsenal players.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:

Lacazette was absolute trash, felt for Iwobi today. Iwobi was putting in that work but Lacazette was to busy acting like a petulant tap in merchant.
Now Lacazette's fault. Guys, get with the program. Football is a team game.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

I only bother with players who want to play for us. He did not want to play for us because we did not have the money. He is gone, goid riddance I say.

And Mesut Ozil looks interested in playing for Arsenal?

:rotf:

Delusional Guy.

Anyway this is the same Waffi who wan deny stats .... Ole :rotf:

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

I remember someone going on social media and posting some rubbish here saying, "We have our Arsenal back".

In a long season when you ejaculate prematurely you always end up looking mega stupid. Suddenly, we are now being told the Coach is average by this same character. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

And Mesut Ozil looks interested in playing for Arsenal?

Delusional Guy.

Anyway this is the same Waffi who wan deny stats .... Ole :rotf:
Yep. Put him in the team, he delivers. Now, I want you to note my words very carefully. Next week's game against Chelsea could make or break Emery at Arsenal. And it is all down to his issues with Ozil.

If Emery is not careful, he will be put to the sword at the Emirates next week if he messes with Ozil. From the vibes I am getting, if Ozil is fit and he does not play against Chelsea and we are playing poorly and losing Emery will feel the anger of the fans.

Do not forget some booed him last game when he took off Lacazette, next week, the fans will decide the Ozil matter if we lose.

Also, the honeymoon period is well and truly over for Emery, the next few weeks will be huge for him. I am with him on any decision he makes, but I can only speak for myself.

I know this, you must win games at Arsenal, if you play badly, trying to attack and win, the hard-core will accept it. But if you are not playing well and the football is perceived as negative, then you have issues with the fans. Today, West Ham started with Arnautovich, Nasri and Anderson. Every supporter in my whassap groups complained us not doing the same by playing Ozil.

Emery is my man but the Ozil situation is not going down well because we are not winning.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Yep. Put him in the team, he delivers. Now, I want you to note my words very carefully. Next week's game against Chelsea could make or break Emery at Arsenal. And it is all down to his issues with Ozil.
Stop drinking the crazy juice my good man. Mezut Ozil is finished . He is irrelevant and hopeless.

The idiotic deusionists are irrelevant .

Emery is the man and will be fine. Shebi I warned you about LT. Winter has barely begun and the Little Terrier looks half the man he was just a few weeks ago :idea:

Slow learner :taunt: :taunt:

When I said earlier that the team needs a bigger stronger and more athletic player in the same mould as LT, do you recall your usual bombast?

Just reminding you again :mrgreen:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:I remember someone going on social media and posting some rubbish here saying, "We have our Arsenal back".

In a long season when you ejaculate prematurely you always end up looking mega stupid. Suddenly, we are now being told the Coach is average by this same character. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Call them out by name nah abi you dey fear or is this another fable?

MLK.