The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
bepanda
Egg
Egg
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by bepanda »

We buy before the WC. This way, we buy cheap.
We hope that many of our WC players have a good WC, so that we can sell them high (Elnanny, Xhaka, Ozil, Moustafi? Ospina, Iwobi, Dany,...). Yes, some have recently upped their deals (Elnanny), but doesn't mean much ... I think. I believe Wilshere will be let go.
Arsenal .. is still thinking $$$ ...all the way !!!
Coach wrote:Are all of these additions needed? GK, CB, Defensive Mid, talk of attacking additions...Is this not overkill?
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... senal.html

Waffi can you please repeat ya fables on the views of Arsenal fans towards Xhacrap?

Please read the comments :rotf:

Urhobo wa yo man :mrgreen:
Kai! See desperation. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You can’t handle the truth or reality :taunt:
Aniks. Bia! Upu notice his shorts.

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Why do you think I will bother to read the views and opinions of plebeians who have an agenda or are clueless, when I can go to Arsenal.com and read about him from a pro who knows what he is talking about?

You obviously have your position which is irrational cos Arsenal did not sign the player you wanted. Fair enough, I understand but you are not a plebeian.

The reality, those who are professionals have concluded that Xhaka in 2 years at Arsenal has earned a 4 year extension. It shows he has delivered immensely, and more is expected from a player who has shown so much mental toughness taking on a lot of responsibilities for a player age 25.

The reality is a contract rewarding the sorts of performances I have been banging on here for 2 years. Only for the Plebeians here to mouth off ignorantly. The rest na bad bellus. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Is Xhaka asking for Aniks’ size? It sure will complement his Ozil’s collection. :lol:
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Who is next to sign?
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Whoever the Goat is that signed Ozil must be shaking in their boots ...next up Xhacrap :woot:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

XHACRAP AND OZIL ????

Ahhhhh never mind :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Xhaka and the Swiss team were great today...good stuff.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Cally wrote:Xhaka and the Swiss team were great today...good stuff.

:rotf:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

[/video]

MLK.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

anikulapo wrote:Whoever the Goat is that signed Ozil must be shaking in their boots ...next up Xhacrap :woot:
I immediately thought of you when I saw this. :D
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Whoever the Goat is that signed Ozil must be shaking in their boots ...next up Xhacrap :woot:
I immediately thought of you when I saw this. :D

:ohmy:

:???:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I felt so sorry for Behrami yesterday. He must really hate the coach for pairing him with Chacrap.

That poor lad ran his socks off and worked tirelessly while that tugboat alongside him jogged around like he was carrying a shot put in his socks.

Shockingly Pathetic.

I’m pointing these things out here to expose the liars here who peddle this myth that these guys are better playing for their national teams.

BLOODY LIARS!!!

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

http://dailycannon.com/2018/06/swiss-me ... n-savaged/

WaffleCake and Azuka this is an article culled from a Swiss publication .... it’s not pretty reading for you two who love Xhacrap and Lichtenstein :taunt: :taunt:

And oh assist guys, he had one tackle and one interception :lol: :rotf: :rotf:
Last edited by anikulapo on Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

“Ozil is a gifted technical player who depends on the players behind him to
provide the solid defence. His natural game is not to defend.”Sure, I agree.But what did he create for his teammates?”

RESPONSE:

“If you have card blanche to not defend, you are the best assist/passer of the ball in the 21-st century, aren’t you supposed to be judged by the assist/ clear chances created? What did he create?Did Germany have the ball more than Mexico? Yes – 61 to 39%.

So he had time on the ball and a bunch of touches. How many clear cut chances or through balls, or dangerous crosses did he make?

If you imply that by giving 5 meter passes to the closest player most often Kroos or Kimmich, he had an okay game, then okay.

He didn’t create even though they desperately needed some creativity. He didn’t lead even though they desperately needed that. They needed someone to come up with something interesting. One would think that the person that doesn’t score but leads all kinds of charts for assists and chances created would be that person.

They needed someone to carry their team but he was more than happy to pass the ball to the nearest free player.

He let Kroos and Kimmich, even Khedira go adventurous with the ball, while he was doing the safest of plays.Germany had close to zero chances throughout the whole game. Isn’t this what Ozil should be judged based on.

Plus he wasn’t playing for Arsenal vs Man City. He was playing for Germany vs Mexico. Which is Goliath vs David.So how is he supposed to get a free pass if he was absolutely distinctively average at the core. He did zilch for the whole game. A Denilson like performance.

I pulled this from a fan website with an Azuka-like defense of Ozil getting ripped to shreads :mrgreen:

MLK.
emekonia
Egg
Egg

Post by emekonia »

anikulapo wrote:
provide the solid defence. His natural game is not to defend.”Sure, I agree.But what did he create for his teammates?”

RESPONSE:

“If you have card blanche to not defend, you are the best assist/passer of the ball in the 21-st century, aren’t you supposed to be judged by the assist/ clear chances created? What did he create?Did Germany have the ball more than Mexico? Yes – 61 to 39%.

So he had time on the ball and a bunch of touches. How many clear cut chances or through balls, or dangerous crosses did he make?

If you imply that by giving 5 meter passes to the closest player most often Kroos or Kimmich, he had an okay game, then okay.

He didn’t create even though they desperately needed some creativity. He didn’t lead even though they desperately needed that. They needed someone to come up with something interesting. One would think that the person that doesn’t score but leads all kinds of charts for assists and chances created would be that person.

They needed someone to carry their team but he was more than happy to pass the ball to the nearest free player.

He let Kroos and Kimmich, even Khedira go adventurous with the ball, while he was doing the safest of plays.Germany had close to zero chances throughout the whole game. Isn’t this what Ozil should be judged based on.

Plus he wasn’t playing for Arsenal vs Man City. He was playing for Germany vs Mexico. Which is Goliath vs David.So how is he supposed to get a free pass if he was absolutely distinctively average at the core. He did zilch for the whole game. A Denilson like performance.

I pulled this from a fan website with an Azuka-like defense of Ozil getting ripped to shreads :mrgreen:
I think that's a bit harsh on Ozil. He was one of the better performers for Germany yesterday you know. They all had a poor game but common...what spaces did he have to slide in the through passes? He only could look for the runs of kimmich or the left wing back. Timo I was a bit disappointed with as well yesterday, just felt he could have made more incisive movement around the box. Mexico positioned very deep and played for counters. Khedira and mueller were awful yesterday. Kimmich gifted however dude was too forward at all phases of the game there by exposing the defender a lot. I think Low messed up with the tactics last night...especially with the way Mexico were quick on the counter. Don't think khedira should be starting for them in the future.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

:bump:
emekonia wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

RESPONSE:

I think that's a bit harsh on Ozil. He was one of the better performers for Germany yesterday you know. They all had a poor game but common...what spaces did he have to slide in the through passes? He only could look for the runs of kimmich or the left wing back. Timo I was a bit disappointed with as well yesterday, just felt he could have made more incisive movement around the box. Mexico positioned very deep and played for counters. Khedira and mueller were awful yesterday. Kimmich gifted however dude was too forward at all phases of the game there by exposing the defender a lot. I think Low messed up with the tactics last night...especially with the way Mexico were quick on the counter. Don't think khedira should be starting for them in the future.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Enyi please stop :lol:

This is exactly what I’m saying about you people. Even with obvious evidence hitting you smack in the face you will willingly turn a blind eye, refuse to see the obvious and then blame others and not hold this lousy parasite accountable :rotf:

Unbelievable :rotf:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

“The Greatest Trick Mezut Ozil ever pulled was convincing his acolytes that there is more to him than meets the eye test”

MLK.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

anikulapo wrote::bump:
emekonia wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

RESPONSE:

This is exactly what I’m saying about you people. Even with obvious evidence hitting you smack in the face you will willingly turn a blind eye, refuse to see the obvious and then blame others and not hold this lousy parasite accountable :rotf:

I know you don't want to hear this. But the truth is Ozil is one of the better German players in the match against Mexico. Even leading to that loan goal, he raced back to try and disrupt the Mexican without success. There was nothing he can do bar than tripped the Mexican with a resultant penalty and probably a red card to boot. But that said this is Aniks, and we talking about Ozil here. No need stressing the obvious.
When the goal was scored i imagined what the noise would have been if it was Ozil rather than Khedira who lost the ball upfield that resulted in the goal.
On Xhaka, the end result of the match says it all. And the fact he played 90 minutes too explains it all. There must be something the coaches and even Emery see in him.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote::bump:
emekonia wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

RESPONSE:

I know you don't want to hear this. But the truth is Ozil is one of the better German players in the match against Mexico. Even leading to that loan goal, he raced back to try and disrupt the Mexican without success. There was nothing he can do bar than tripped the Mexican with a resultant penalty and probably a red card to boot. But that said this is Aniks, and we talking about Ozil here. No need stressing the obvious.
When the goal was scored i imagined what the noise would have been if it was Ozil rather than Khedira who lost the ball upfield that resulted in the goal.
On Xhaka, the end result of the match says it all. And the fact he played 90 minutes too explains it all. There must be something the coaches and even Emery see in him.

Azuka eh?

Ndoo nwanem e don reach this level :woot:

I know what Emery saw :woot: :woot: one tackle in 90 mins, jogging at shadows and a complete parasite living off of the efforts of others .... :rotf: smh

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

What is tying up the Bernd Leno signing?
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Nkume wrote:What is tying up the Bernd Leno signing?
Na me ...I don go see Baba for Macey .. :huh: :huh:

na joke I dey Joke o
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
Nkume wrote:What is tying up the Bernd Leno signing?
Na me ...I don go see Baba for Macey .. :huh: :huh:

na joke I dey Joke o

Which Baba?
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

"What displeases: His body language is negative," wrote Matthaus in his Bild column. "He is in the game without joy.

"I often have the feeling that on the pitch Ozil doesn’t feel comfortable in the DFB jersey, is not free - almost as if he does not want to play.

Matthaus also added: "For a year of two, Ozil has played at a level that does not justify the free ticket of Jogi Loew.

"If things go well then Ozil plays well too. If things are going badly, it [a poor performance] will happen."

Azuka I’m just reporting the facts ohhhh .... Nah Lothar Matheus talk am oh :mrgreen: :mrgreen: but what does he know about football :taunt: according to Waffi :taunt:

MLK.