The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by Coach »

Anyway see our Dave today? Hilarious.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44533207

Adios Peter Cech???
Better late than never. He should never have been signed in the first place. The money spent on him would have done us a world of good, if spent on a defensive midfielder that we desperately needed then. An opportunity lost.
Wait

Wait

Wait

You are adamant on Cech’s ouster but still defend Xhaka and Ozil? Nah your reasoning get serious K leg
Stop comparing apples and oranges. Cech when we got him was pass his peak. Unlike Ozil and especially Xhaka who are just peaking or getting to their peak. Cech was bought based on his name and not what he can do then.

Just curious: :mrgreen:

So is Ozil at his peak, past his peak or approaching his peak? :woot: :rotf:

Azuka don pick race :rotf: :rotf:
I no blame the guy :rotf: :rotf: you ask very tough question to expose him more :rotf: :rotf: .
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:

Adios Peter Cech???
Better late than never. He should never have been signed in the first place. The money spent on him would have done us a world of good, if spent on a defensive midfielder that we desperately needed then. An opportunity lost.
Wait

Wait

Wait

You are adamant on Cech’s ouster but still defend Xhaka and Ozil? Nah your reasoning get serious K leg
Stop comparing apples and oranges. Cech when we got him was pass his peak. Unlike Ozil and especially Xhaka who are just peaking or getting to their peak. Cech was bought based on his name and not what he can do then.

He will hit his peak in 5 years...

...When he is retired. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Coach wrote:Anyway see our Dave today? Hilarious.
There is a reason beloved is buying new keeper
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:

Adios Peter Cech???
Wait

Wait

Wait

I no blame the guy :rotf: :rotf: you ask very tough question to expose him more :rotf: :rotf: .

:rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Cito wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:

Adios Peter Cech???
Wait

Wait

Wait

He will hit his peak in 5 years...

...When he is retired. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Cheiii see wickedness :rotf: :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

So Wilshere too don waka?
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Gunzilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Gunzilla »

YemiBrazil wrote:So Wilshere too don waka?
Yup! Good luck to him in his future endeavours... :thumb: :thumb:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

YemiBrazil wrote:So Wilshere too don waka?
Said many years back, Wilshere's tendons and joints will stop him from fulfilling his promise at Beloved. It will be interesting to see how long it takes before he goes full Owen Hargreaves on the mismanagement of his malady. That was also called many years back. This could get interesting.

Best of luck to JW.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Jack leaving Arsenal.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/wilshere-co ... o7v8hm2gzj

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foo ... 07101.html

Thanks for all Jack! Wish you the best in your future.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Wilshere's Arsenal career over. Good luck to him in his next team. I hope he rediscovers his form.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... paign=1490
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

This is one player I like so much and he era at beloved is over.Always play with his heart,injuries has mess him up.I hope he has been saving money.I remember in 2012 with our own coachitto make a bold statement that the boy injury was mismanaged by beloved as his tendons and joints will never heal.Sad day for me even with him accepting reduced pay check to stay but not guarantee playing time.Leaving beloved for free,where will he go now?
Good luck son,i still remember your MOTM performance against a world class Barca under Pep.You make Xavi,Inniesta look silly.We will never have such performance from any Wenger product again.
Hope Welbeck also follow and give room for a true ballers.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

kajifu wrote:This is one player I like so much and he era at beloved is over.Always play with his heart,injuries has mess him up.I hope he has been saving money.I remember in 2012 with our own coachitto make a bold statement that the boy injury was mismanaged by beloved as his tendons and joints will never heal.Sad day for me even with him accepting reduced pay check to stay but not guarantee playing time.Leaving beloved for free,where will he go now?
Good luck son,i still remember your MOTM performance against a world class Barca under Pep.You make Xavi,Inniesta look silly.We will never have such performance from any Wenger product again.
Jack is a good potential but to be frank, I believe he needs adjustment in style to have a longer career. He has that habit of leaving his ankle exposed by rolling the ball farther away from himself and try to recover it thus attracting hits on the exposed ankle.

I believe this move is best for both sides as Arsenal need to get rid of the remnants of the failed potentials and move ahead. He on the other hand need to go somewhere that he could make the team. A mid table team or French league will be suitable.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cito wrote:
kajifu wrote:This is one player I like so much and he era at beloved is over.Always play with his heart,injuries has mess him up.I hope he has been saving money.I remember in 2012 with our own coachitto make a bold statement that the boy injury was mismanaged by beloved as his tendons and joints will never heal.Sad day for me even with him accepting reduced pay check to stay but not guarantee playing time.Leaving beloved for free,where will he go now?
Jack is a good potential but to be frank, I believe he needs adjustment in style to have a longer career. He has that habit of leaving his ankle exposed by rolling the ball farther away from himself and try to recover it thus attracting hits on the exposed ankle.

I believe this move is best for both sides as Arsenal need to get rid of the remnants of the failed potentials and move ahead. He on the other hand need to go somewhere that he could make the team. A mid table team or French league will be suitable.
Sapnish league might be good for him,just don't like see him in EPL get abused with tackles and fighting in the bottom.
Good luck to the kid,
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Bon Voyage my dear son.

You’ve been a wonderful pleasure to watch along with Santiago Carzola. True ball wizards who made this game truly beautiful and memorable. It’s so sad that you both will be missing and the team extended the contracts of the most worthless and overrated players in the land .

Wish you had logged into CE two years ago and taken my advice and moved to Spain instead of listening to muppets like Waffi and the clowns you surround yourself with. Please look into La Liga and Serie A while you still have a last chance to make a career of this game :thumb:

Good luck 8-)

MLK.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Leno makes errors. Will wait and see.

Leno is official at 19 million pounds. Looks like we are going to sell either Ospina or Cech.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

I no blame the guy :rotf: :rotf: you ask very tough question to expose him more :rotf: :rotf:
Pick race why? Ozil is getting to his peak. And i believe given the recruitment so far down and in the pipeline we will get to see the real Ozil.
Ozil is simply an easy target by you all. I asked a simple question and nobody responded. When did body language become a statistics in football nay soccer. Arsenal perform woefully it's Ozil's fault. Now in a Germany's woeful opening match it is Ozil's fault too. I guess you all are angry he didn't trip the Mexican goal scorer and got red carded and a penalty to boot.
Just imagine the woe cries if it were Ozil rather than Khedira who lost the ball off field. In all these discussion no one has asked the question where did Boateng central defensive partner wander to?
No it's Ozil who raced down from his position up field to try and distract the scorer's fault.
emekonia
Egg
Egg

Post by emekonia »

azuka wrote:
I no blame the guy :rotf: :rotf: you ask very tough question to expose him more :rotf: :rotf:
Pick race why? Ozil is getting to his peak. And i believe given the recruitment so far down and in the pipeline we will get to see the real Ozil.
Ozil is simply an easy target by you all. I asked a simple question and nobody responded. When did body language become a statistics in football nay soccer. Arsenal perform woefully it's Ozil's fault. Now in a Germany's woeful opening match it is Ozil's fault too. I guess you all are angry he didn't trip the Mexican goal scorer and got red carded and a penalty to boot.
Just imagine the woe cries if it were Ozil rather than Khedira who lost the ball off field. In all these discussion no one has asked the question where did Boateng central defensive partner wander to?
No it's Ozil who raced down from his position up field to try and distract the scorer's fault.
Word!
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

ohenhen1 wrote:Leno makes errors. Will wait and see.

Leno is official at 19 million pounds. Looks like we are going to sell either Ospina or Cech.
Which goalie hasn't? Scratch that, which person hasn't?
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Cito wrote:Jack leaving Arsenal.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/wilshere-co ... o7v8hm2gzj

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foo ... 07101.html

Thanks for all Jack! Wish you the best in your future.
Sad but it had to happen. Enough sentimentality. No more dead weights. We have five legit rivals for the title meaning six teams are vying for four UCL slots.

We carried Wilshere, Cazorla, Rosicky, Mertz, Artrta, and of course Diaby for long enough.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Sampdoria chief says Torriera is on his way.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/sampdori ... 4ubh8igxdr
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

theYemster wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Leno makes errors. Will wait and see.

Which goalie hasn't? Scratch that, which person hasn't?
tied for the most errors in the bundesliga.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Former Bayern Munich star Mario Basler made the claims on television about the playmaker, saying: “He’s over-rated as a footballer. I have to say it over and over again - he has the body language of a dead frog. It’s pathetic.”

Basler, capped 30 times by Die Mannschaft, was speaking in front of a studio audience - and his words were applauded.
Azuka over to you :taunt:

MLK.