The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by Waffiman »

Nkume wrote:So our shortiman Uruguayan has not yet arrived? How is he doing against Egypt?
Schhhh.... rumours of him leaving camp for his medical affecting selection.

With Xhaka's signing a new contract and a'll the rumours of Torreira signing, it is clear where we are heading with our team.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Aniks. Xhaka signs contract extension. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Nkume wrote:So our shortiman Uruguayan has not yet arrived? How is he doing against Egypt?
He is not a starter for his national team
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Waffiman wrote:Aniks. Xhaka signs contract extension. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Now u wan give Anik headache.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Aniks, here is your last take on Xhaka. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
anikulapo wrote: A midfielder who is technically deficient, can’t control the ball under pressure, too in athletic to win aerial duels or run by opponents. Can’t tackle, can’t dribble, can’t score, can’t track back yet someone who wants to be taken seriously claims he was the best player in this calendar year :rotf: :rotf:
Emery says he is delighted Xhaka has signed an extension.

Arsenal says he signed a long term deal. Rumours are, it is a 4 year extension with 2 years left, making it a 6 year contract.

Aniks please explain. If Xhaka is as bad as you claim, how come Arsenal were so desperate to make sure they kept their man, they went to the Swiss camp to complete the deal.

Of course we all know when it comes to Xhaka, you are talking bollocks. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:Aniks. Xhaka signs contract extension. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

You celebrated the worst contract extension in history in Ozil so why won’t I be surprised that you’re doubling down on madness :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

azuka wrote:

Nothing spoil I don return to my first love in Madrid :taunt:

FACK LES PUSSIES :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:Aniks, here is your last take on Xhaka. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
anikulapo wrote: A midfielder who is technically deficient, can’t control the ball under pressure, too in athletic to win aerial duels or run by opponents. Can’t tackle, can’t dribble, can’t score, can’t track back yet someone who wants to be taken seriously claims he was the best player in this calendar year :rotf: :rotf:
Emery says he is delighted Xhaka has signed an extension.

Arsenal says he signed a long term deal. Rumours are, it is a 4 year extension with 2 years left, making it a 6 year contract.

Aniks please explain. If Xhaka is as bad as you claim, how come Arsenal were so desperate to make sure they kept their man, they went to the Swiss camp to complete the deal.

Of course we all know when it comes to Xhaka, you are talking bollocks. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

You celebrated the worst contract in football history so this is the encore ... as usual you will soon eat your words or try to fib your way out of ya embarrassment ... nothing spoil :mrgreen:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... senal.html

Waffi can you please repeat ya fables on the views of Arsenal fans towards Xhacrap?

Please read the comments :rotf:

Urhobo wa yo man :mrgreen:

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:

Buuurifuul. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... senal.html

Waffi can you please repeat ya fables on the views of Arsenal fans towards Xhacrap?

Kai! See desperation. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Are all of these additions needed? GK, CB, Defensive Mid, talk of attacking additions...Is this not overkill?
Gunzilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Gunzilla »

Lets just hope the club is using a new street smart approach to big up this contract extension and then sell him ASAP to recoup some of the money wasted on on this waste pipe...sigh
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:

I can show you the door.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:

You can’t handle the truth or reality :taunt:

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

So NONE of the so called players Arsenal is chasing was good enough to play today?

Gelson Martins - No show.

Taxiera - No show

No world cup - Leno, Caglar, Sokratis.

Best players win games. Wenger was not successful, because he did not have the best players. Don't expect better from Arsenal.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:

I can show you the door.

When I slap you now you go begin cry like girl and log in with a new handle to fight .... :woot:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Nkume wrote:So NONE of the so called players Arsenal is chasing was good enough to play today?

Taxiera - No show

Best players win games. Wenger was not successful, because he did not have the best players. Don't expect better from Arsenal.

See muppet, what do you pay someone 400k per week for? To inflate footballs? You have shyt for brains sha :mrgreen:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Waffi feel free to update the link and the comments of Arsenal fans and the taunts from opposing ones :rotf:

#SLOWLEARNER :D

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Aniks. Bia! Upu notice his shorts.

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Why do you think I will bother to read the views and opinions of plebeians who have an agenda or are clueless, when I can go to Arsenal.com and read about him from a pro who knows what he is talking about?

You obviously have your position which is irrational cos Arsenal did not sign the player you wanted. Fair enough, I understand but you are not a plebeian.

The reality, those who are professionals have concluded that Xhaka in 2 years at Arsenal has earned a 4 year extension. It shows he has delivered immensely, and more is expected from a player who has shown so much mental toughness taking on a lot of responsibilities for a player age 25.

The reality is a contract rewarding the sorts of performances I have been banging on here for 2 years. Only for the Plebeians here to mouth off ignorantly. The rest na bad bellus. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:So NONE of the so called players Arsenal is chasing was good enough to play today?

Taxiera - No show

See muppet, what do you pay someone 400k per week for? To inflate footballs? You have shyt for brains sha :mrgreen:
Legodu nzuzu :boo: IBERIBERISM!!!
Last edited by Nkume on Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:

I can show you the door.

When I slap you now you go begin cry like girl and log in with a new handle to fight .... :woot:
Do you know what it means to be knocked by a man shorter than you?