The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by anikulapo »

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... s-13089330

Looks like Tony Kroos just went in with a two footed tackle on Ozil :ohmy: :ohmy:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Tony Kroos fails by ignoring the stmts about DFB president Reinhard Grindel - article pushed by Bild who're still on about Ozil says a lot. Kroos now gives us lectures on racism? now has the power to tell another player how to resign?
When will Germany seen as WC favs after Confed cup discuss the spectacular failure in Russia? Are the bigwigs @Bayern reluctant to have that discussion cos they control German footie?
France & Belgium are steps ahead going forward - skip Ozil & do what many Football powerhouses did post WC - fire your gaffer - looks like Sane who was left behind is still dumbfounded.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Where has it all gone wrong for Henrikh Mkhitaryan in the Premier League?

"If the frustration of Ozil is a propensity to decorate rather than dominate, Mkhitaryan’s is that he currently does neither. A man who once wowed the crowd with moments of magic is in danger of becoming renowned only for his disappearing acts"

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/whe ... 2RAB2EE.99

Interesting read.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Damn AMN suffered a leg fracture .... what was the physiology doing by allowing him to even attempt to come back on the field smh

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... en-tibula/
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

tolahs wrote:Tony Kroos fails by ignoring the stmts about DFB president Reinhard Grindel - article pushed by Bild who're still on about Ozil says a lot. Kroos now gives us lectures on racism? now has the power to tell another player how to resign?
When will Germany seen as WC favs after Confed cup discuss the spectacular failure in Russia? Are the bigwigs @Bayern reluctant to have that discussion cos they control German footie?
France & Belgium are steps ahead going forward - skip Ozil & do what many Football powerhouses did post WC - fire your gaffer - looks like Sane who was left behind is still dumbfounded.

WTF :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Is this a case of posting while drunk :woot:

Dude come on men :laugh:
Last edited by anikulapo on Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... y-confirms

Looks like it’s Gonna be Petr Cech in Goal on Saturday

MLK.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

anikulapo wrote:https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... s-13089330

Looks like Tony Kroos just went in with a two footed tackle on Ozil :ohmy: :ohmy:

Notice how all the people who have "attacked" Ozil have been Bayern guys aka the Bavarians who the news said were in their own clique against the "bling-bling" guys. Kroos at least says that Ozil deserved a better exit yet he still ignores the experiences Ozil claims he experienced. He's also created a strawman by denying racism on the national team, which OZil never claims existed. Aniks you're also acting v weird on this, we all know you don't like the player but now you're denying racism and taking the side of white folks who in all honesty have no personal experience with racism.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

kalani JR wrote:

Notice how all the people who have "attacked" Ozil have been Bayern guys aka the Bavarians who the news said were in their own clique against the "bling-bling" guys. Kroos at least says that Ozil deserved a better exit yet he still ignores the experiences Ozil claims he experienced. He's also created a strawman by denying racism on the national team, which OZil never claims existed. Aniks you're also acting v weird on this, we all know you don't like the player but now you're denying racism and taking the side of white folks who in all honesty have no personal experience with racism.

Check the ignorance and name calling homie .... if you or Ozil feels that he is being targeted because of his race well the football field is the best place to make those people eat their words .... but so far ..... Welllll :laugh: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Hoeness is laughing his tail off with a big I told you so smirk

MLK.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Well lets see what Leno can do. Cech didn't do anything to lose his starting spot.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

We go Liverpool with Veira & Bergkamp missing - Giovanni van Bronckhorst & Kanu come in. They're missing Didi Hamann.
We're reduced to 10 after Gio picks up a redcard but our doggedness was something & looking back now to the man in the gaffer's chair - one's left to wonder what happened.
Players like Pires & Freddie knew what their defensive assignments were & fought tooth & nail for the cause - We used to be that team!!!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I’m really curious to see how City copes without KDB for 2-4 months

MLK.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

anikulapo wrote:
tolahs wrote:Tony Kroos fails by ignoring the stmts about DFB president Reinhard Grindel - article pushed by Bild who're still on about Ozil says a lot. Kroos now gives us lectures on racism? now has the power to tell another player how to resign?

Maybe if you served me the booze with clean glasses you'll at least appreciate the post. As it's - sober or drunk, i can't sort out the thinking of a geezer happy to roll on the floor laughing!!! :roll: :?:
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

ohenhen1 wrote:Well lets see what Leno can do. Cech didn't do anything to lose his starting spot.
Still a great shot stopper but having him start the passing outta the back is high_blood_pressure footie.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

anikulapo wrote:I’m really curious to see how City copes without KDB for 2-4 months
Look what they did to us & Chelsea w/o him & Silva. They're grooved & good(gotta be said).
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

tolahs wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Well lets see what Leno can do. Cech didn't do anything to lose his starting spot.
Still a great shot stopper but having him start the passing outta the back is high_blood_pressure footie.
Why must Cech start the passing out the back?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

anikulapo wrote:
kalani JR wrote:

Check the ignorance and name calling homie .... if you or Ozil feels that he is being targeted because of his race well the football field is the best place to make those people eat their words .... but so far ..... Welllll :laugh: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Hoeness is laughing his tail off with a big I told you so smirk
How does Hoeness separate Ozil's poor form from Germany's spectacular fail in Russia? Is Joachim Löw an untouchable? Is he accountable to anyone for leaving Sane their best winger @home?(for what Ballack openly suggested cannot be football related)
Oh let's hop on that new cottage industry - Ozil hatin' - me, ima drink as you served.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

tolahs wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Maybe if you served me the booze with clean glasses you'll at least appreciate the post. As it's - sober or drunk, i can't sort out the thinking of a geezer happy to roll on the floor laughing!!! :roll: :?:

What?

Ok you don advance to drugs :woot:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

tolahs wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
kalani JR wrote:

How does Hoeness separate Ozil's poor form from Germany's spectacular fail in Russia? Is Joachim Löw an untouchable? Is he accountable to anyone for leaving Sane their best winger @home?(for what Ballack openly suggested cannot be football related)
Oh let's hop on that new cottage industry - Ozil hatin' - me, ima drink as you served.

:mrgreen: m

Tolahs:

Just say no ..... :idea:

MLK.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

ohenhen1 wrote:
tolahs wrote:
Why must Cech start the passing out the back?

You obviously watched the last match - it's the gaffer's instruction - that's how Emery wants to play.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

kalani JR wrote:

Spot on - Bild's obsessed with this issue - besides the circulation excuse using race - what's the point?
After Germany beat Chile in the ConFed. final last year with reserves like Draxler & Mustafi - most people picked them to win the WC.
They go to Russia, stink the place up - 1st thing Bierhoff did was throw Ozil under the bus in an obvious case of deflecting criticism from Joachim Löw - all this while the WC was still on.
Bild keep acting like Reinhard Grindel doesn't exist - the endless protests speaks volumes. Ozil ain't an international no more.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

anikulapo wrote:
tolahs wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

What?

If you hadn't sold me spiked drugs - but hey how's the Canadian $ doing. Pusherman could give 2hoots what you sell to clients.

Your desperation to be petty knows no bounds - the emotional reaction to Ozil cannot be football related - whom do you think you're fooling? Heck maybe your paths crossed some kinda way - educate us.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

I am really getting fed up of White people telling Blacks about racists and racism. Suddenly, they now want to define racism and impose it on Black people. It is their latest denial and defence mechanism. It is an old nasty trick employed by ignorant, vile, foul, bigoted people. It is akin to racist scum using Romans 13 to justify white supremacy. All they are doing is trying to justify racists and racism. We can see through them.

Kroos is clearly ignorant and has no clue what he is talk about. It would have been better if he kept quiet and was thought fool, rather than speaking out and removing all doubt.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

tolahs wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
tolahs wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

What?

If you hadn't sold me spiked drugs - but hey how's the Canadian $ doing. Pusherman could give 2hoots what you sell to clients.

Your desperation to be petty knows no bounds - the emotional reaction to Ozil cannot be football related - whom do you think you're fooling? Heck maybe your paths crossed some kinda way - educate us.

Awwww getting sensitive I see :rotf: :rotf: let ya god show his prowess on the field so his poor acolytes like you will stop reaching for narcotics :roll: Abeg go siddon

MLK.