The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by Gooner1 »

....Usmanov about to sell his stake to the faux billionaire Kroneke......sad if true for AFC

......Henry about to take over Aston Villa :clap: :clap: :clap:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Azuka I’m gonna sit back and suspend all Ozil yaks until Week 3 :taunt: :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

4 years of historical data at Arsenal is not enough. They keep buying into false hope. It is like a drug ...
If anything, this "new affair" is another hint that ... "You are who your record says you are." I don't remember who said it. Might have been Bill Parcell.
Bepanda
anikulapo wrote:
amafolas wrote:I think we might get to see the best of Ozil this year. If he brings that I-don't-give-a-eff-no-more attitude he communicated in that letter to the field. He will go to another level.
:rotf:
If I had a penny for how many times it’s been said of that stuff I’d be richer than Dangote :rotf:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

bepanda wrote:4 years of historical data at Arsenal is not enough. They keep buying into false hope. It is like a drug ...
If anything, this "new affair" is another hint that ... "You are who your record says you are." I don't remember who said it. Might have been Bill Parcell.
Bepanda
anikulapo wrote:
amafolas wrote:I think we might get to see the best of Ozil this year. If he brings that I-don't-give-a-eff-no-more attitude he communicated in that letter to the field. He will go to another level.
If I had a penny for how many times it’s been said of that stuff I’d be richer than Dangote :rotf:

GBAM :thumb: :thumb: :clap: :clap:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

So it is beginning to look like Ivan Gazidis has lasted 2 months without Arsene to do his job for him?

Galzidis rumours are interesting. The Board members it is rumoured have shown no interest in keeping him, indeed it is claimed they want him out. There is AC Milan rumoured to be wanting him, whatever the truths are, it looks like Galzidis will have a nice face saving escape from Arsenal. Personally, I have my thoughts on this, I will express them here if indeed it is true that he leaves.

The Ozil situation shows up another chasm at Arsenal. Where is the moral voice of Arsenal football club? Ozil needed the club to make some soundings in his defence, instead we are met with an embarrassing silence.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Waffiman wrote:So it is beginning to look like Ivan Gazidis has lasted 2 months without Arsene to do his job for him?

Galzidis rumours are interesting. The Board members it is rumoured have shown no interest in keeping him, indeed it is claimed they want him out. There is AC Milan rumoured to be wanting him, whatever the truths are, it looks like Galzidis will have a nice face saving escape from Arsenal. Personally, I have my thoughts on this, I will express them here if indeed it is true that he leaves.

The Ozil situation shows up another chasm at Arsenal. Where is the moral voice of Arsenal football club? Ozil needed the club to make some soundings in his defence, instead we are met with an embarrassing silence.

Defence ? He will be fine , this will actually turn out for good, he will face Arsenal and possibly give us his best season so we can then sell him for big bucks...this is his "Van persie " season.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:So it is beginning to look like Ivan Gazidis has lasted 2 months without Arsene to do his job for him?

wah wah wah .... and fables fables fables :taunt: :taunt:

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Siddonlook11 wrote:

Defence ? He will be fine , this will actually turn out for good, he will face Arsenal and possibly give us his best season so we can then sell him for big bucks...this is his "Van persie " season.
Personally, I am old school. I have said this here so many times. The American general Manager system has no place in English football. Those behind the scenes should stay behind the scenes. The face of the football club should be the Manager.

For me, Galzidis leaving, if true, reflects more on Kroenke and his son and it is very bad news for Arsenal. To me, it signifies once again, that this is as good as it gets. Kroenke will do it strictly on a tight financially prudent basis. The margins have been squeezed to its seams, there is no more to come, if this season goes belly up, which is more than a 50% chance, he gets it in the neck. Maybe it is best to jump ship now.

Also, Josh Kroenke has been meddling for a while now, Galzidis has responsibility but not the same authority, with fans already giving you the bird, will you stay on? If Galzidiz goes, I wish him all the best.

There are rumours, the Board wants sales before we buy, if true, then it is clear our squad will not have another quality experienced players we so desire. Our season will once again hinge on luck with injuries. But we have just signed new sponsorship deals, yes the money will not come this financial year, why not use some of our huge cash reserves?

One good thing about Wenger being gone is we have peace when the summer has been almost like business as usual. But we have a lot of people spinning like it is different when it is almost lime the norm. It's all good so long as it keeps the base happy and removes the pressure on the players. If Wenger had bought the players we bought so far, he would have been under pressure, consequently the players will be under undue pressure, the club will be under pressure, we start poorly and it is downhill.

Without Wenger, spending £60m on good players when your competition is spending far more on better quality players, the pressure is off, cos the new man must gave his honeymoon period, hopefully we can cash in during this period and building it. But Galzidis is no mug, he knows reality will strike and it looks like he does not want to be anybody's fall guy.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:

More rumours for you. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Usmanov wants to get rid of his stake at Arsenal and Kroenke is the most likely suitor.

Gazidis may be leaving for AC Milan.

Rumours that Bould could terminate his contract to be Henry’s assistant at Aston Villa.

Meanwhile Arsenal, there is fire on the mountain. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Gooner1 wrote:....Usmanov about to sell his stake to the faux billionaire Kroneke......sad if true for AFC

Heard he's selling to Arsene Wenger. Wenger is back! :lol: :lol: :lol:
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

More rumours for you. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Usmanov wants to get rid of his stake at Arsenal and Kroenke is the most likely suitor.

Gazidis may be leaving for AC Milan.

Rumours that Bould could terminate his contract to be Henry’s assistant at Aston Villa.

Meanwhile Arsenal, there is fire on the mountain. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Man mi the IG rumors have been going on since last week and were not even worth the time and Usmanov news broke last night ... could care less About either ..: more concerned with who the European champs will buy next :taunt: :taunt:

You penny pinching bottom feeders can have our scraps like Ozil :taunt:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Thunder wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:....Usmanov about to sell his stake to the faux billionaire Kroneke......sad if true for AFC

MLK.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Waffiman wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:

Personally, I am old school. I have said this here so many times. The American general Manager system has no place in English football. Those behind the scenes should stay behind the scenes. The face of the football club should be the Manager.

For me, Galzidis leaving, if true, reflects more on Kroenke and his son and it is very bad news for Arsenal. To me, it signifies once again, that this is as good as it gets. Kroenke will do it strictly on a tight financially prudent basis. The margins have been squeezed to its seams, there is no more to come, if this season goes belly up, which is more than a 50% chance, he gets it in the neck. Maybe it is best to jump ship now.

Also, Josh Kroenke has been meddling for a while now, Galzidis has responsibility but not the same authority, with fans already giving you the bird, will you stay on? If Galzidiz goes, I wish him all the best.

There are rumours, the Board wants sales before we buy, if true, then it is clear our squad will not have another quality experienced players we so desire. Our season will once again hinge on luck with injuries. But we have just signed new sponsorship deals, yes the money will not come this financial year, why not use some of our huge cash reserves?

One good thing about Wenger being gone is we have peace when the summer has been almost like business as usual. But we have a lot of people spinning like it is different when it is almost lime the norm. It's all good so long as it keeps the base happy and removes the pressure on the players. If Wenger had bought the players we bought so far, he would have been under pressure, consequently the players will be under undue pressure, the club will be under pressure, we start poorly and it is downhill.

Without Wenger, spending £60m on good players when your competition is spending far more on better quality players, the pressure is off, cos the new man must gave his honeymoon period, hopefully we can cash in during this period and building it. But Galzidis is no mug, he knows reality will strike and it looks like he does not want to be anybody's fall guy.
Sounds like a club with a mid table vision than pushing for top 4.

Siddonlook mode activated again.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

anikulapo wrote:
Thunder wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Looks like Chelshyt has overplayed their hand with Barca and they have made their move with Malcolm who much younger .... Cheiii :ohmy: :rotf: :rotf:

Does this mean Dembele ....::: ahhhh never mind :taunt:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

azuka wrote:https://twitter.com/Squawka/status/1014 ... 49/photo/1

For you Aniks. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

I know these don't make sense except the aggression stats or the body language stats. But as your friend i will keep doing my job. Which is to educate you so that when we dey together in midst of people and dey discuss football, you no go lower my rep. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

[img]
[/img]

Abeg person wey sabi post image fit help me post this. Aniks, no vex now u fit help me? :curse: :curse: :curse:

AZUKA,

HOW MANY WORLD CUP GOALS AND ASSISTS DOES OZIL HAVE FOR GERMANY?

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Thunder wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Love it.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Ozil needs some love. Unacceptable treatment by the German FA.

[/video]

[/video]
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Thunder wrote:

sorry mate.....your god ain't coming back......deal with it :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:Looks like Chelshyt has overplayed their hand with Barca and they have made their move with Malcolm who much younger .... Cheiii :ohmy: :rotf: :rotf:

Does this mean Dembele ....::: ahhhh never mind :taunt:
Here is hoping the loan deal with option to buy happens. It looks like the most realistic option.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

AFC release a statement that is stupid and pointless. In effect, it is a nothing statement, terribly worded and does nothing to quell speculation, instead it arguably only fuels it.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Gooner1 wrote:
Thunder wrote:

sorry mate.....your god ain't coming back......deal with it :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Let him go buy another team.I hope he doesn't come back.
bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

Waffiman wrote:AFC release a statement that is stupid and pointless. In effect, it is a nothing statement, terribly worded and does nothing to quell speculation, instead it arguably only fuels it.
This Waffiman. Your bad belle for Ivan don dey like Aniks bad belle for Ozil. You want him fired at all cost. Nothing wrong with the statement. Just dispelling rumours and speculations of his sack or departure.

Arsenal chairman Sir Chips Keswick has issued the following statement:

"We are aware of the speculation surrounding our chief executive Ivan Gazidis. We know he receives many offers from organisations inside and outside the game as he’s a hugely respected figure. He has never accepted any of these opportunities and has never spoken about them publicly. He has always been fully committed to taking Arsenal forward and is currently working hard in Singapore with our new head coach Unai Emery as we prepare for the new season."