The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by ojafranpa »

The sequence in full of Paul Pogba paying homage to Abou Diaby -> (link: http://goo.gl/sWh9aq)

Paul Pogba indicates that Abou Diaby was better than him
Paul Pogba was asked on Canal Plus who he thinks is currently better than him in central midfield & his answer was a little surprising.

“There is Iniesta, who is having an amazing career. Then there are the Kroos’, Modric’s of this world, David Silva, De Bruyne, Yaya Touré, even Abou Diaby. Who many forget about. He is an exceptional box-to-box player. Sadly he had a lot of injuries. He was someone who when he was at Arsenal he was exceptional. We forget but he was exceptional. For France he was great. Abou Diaby is a player I watched and respect a lot. I won’t forget him. I learned a lot from him.”

Abou Diaby-Baller :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Sokratis i don't think the guy will improve our defence i hope though.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Liverpool just signed Fabinho from Monaco....imagine the midfield combo Fabinho, Keita and wijnaldum
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ojafranpa wrote:The sequence in full of Paul Pogba paying homage to Abou Diaby -> (link: http://goo.gl/sWh9aq)

Paul Pogba indicates that Abou Diaby was better than him
Paul Pogba was asked on Canal Plus who he thinks is currently better than him in central midfield & his answer was a little surprising.

“There is Iniesta, who is having an amazing career. Then there are the Kroos’, Modric’s of this world, David Silva, De Bruyne, Yaya Touré, even Abou Diaby. Who many forget about. He is an exceptional box-to-box player. Sadly he had a lot of injuries. He was someone who when he was at Arsenal he was exceptional. We forget but he was exceptional. For France he was great. Abou Diaby is a player I watched and respect a lot. I won’t forget him. I learned a lot from him.”

Abou Diaby-Baller :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: On his days he makes me forget PV4, he was good but also has some shocking moment.
When fit likes of Pogba look like Denilson
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

Liverpool have just signed Fabinho to pair up with Naby Keita while also expected to sign Fekit if you believe the rumors. Meanwhile we are negotiating 2 weeks for a 29 yr old CB and still pondering whether to make a move for Seri. Smh.
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

So Liverpool dey sign keita and Fabinho and Arsenal dey waste money with old arse Swiss right back and Greek unpronounceable name smh .... the more things change the more they stay the same
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

jdizzy wrote:Liverpool have just signed Fabinho to pair up with Naby Keita while also expected to sign Fekit if you believe the rumors. Meanwhile we are negotiating 2 weeks for a 29 yr old CB and still pondering whether to make a move for Seri. Smh.
Apparently fabinho rejected arsenal to sign for liverpool
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:So Liverpool dey sign keita and Fabinho and Arsenal dey waste money with old arse Swiss right back and Greek unpronounceable name smh .... the more things change the more they stay the same
Dithering Wenger. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

jdizzy wrote:Liverpool have just signed Fabinho to pair up with Naby Keita while also expected to sign Fekit if you believe the rumors. Meanwhile we are negotiating 2 weeks for a 29 yr old CB and still pondering whether to make a move for Seri. Smh.
Wenger's fault. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:So Liverpool dey sign keita and Fabinho and Arsenal dey waste money with old arse Swiss right back and Greek unpronounceable name smh .... the more things change the more they stay the same
Erm you read the story about Griezmann and whybhebis not a Gunner right ? Sometimes I wonder if ya issue nah reading or comprehension or just a lot of both :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Obiagu
Egg
Egg

Post by Obiagu »

Same circus different monkeys!
supereagles all the way
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

All na Wenger's fault.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Erm you read the story about Griezmann and whybhebis not a Gunner right ? Sometimes I wonder if ya issue nah reading or comprehension or just a lot of both :taunt:
I have read many stories about Griezmann. The one I know is right is the Board rejecting Wenger's proposal on the basis of price and the StatDNA team saying he did not meet certain criteria to merit the price. You believe your stories, I believe mine. :D

I know it makes no difference cos you are stuck to your narrative like a Russian bot. :taunt: :taunt:

For example, even when you were presented with club confirming Dein was the man in charge of the failed Ronaldo signing, you still did not accept because it did not fit your narrative.

Don't obfuscate, this is about another narrative (Xhaka, Ozil and Ramsey being others 8-) :wink: ) of yours called, dithering Wenger. Don't change the subject. :taunt:

Liverpool have just signed Fabianho, we are still arguing with Dortmund over €3m. Why? We got the player already, so we haggle over the price with the club. Wenger is long gone, but what has changed in this regard?

Dithering Wenger. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

I contested for years here stories blaming Wenger for all that went wrong at Arsenal. In effect, I argued Wenger was not the sole reason for all Arsenal's ills many here disagreed. You were definitely not one of those stupid enough to go with that narrative, you are too informed and intelligent for that. But on this, you are guilty as charged and I will put you to the sword at any given opportunity. :lol: :lol: :lol:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
I have read many stories about Griezmann. The one I know is right is the Board rejecting Wenger's proposal on the basis of price and the StatDNA team saying he did not meet certain criteria to merit the price. You believe your stories, I believe mine. :D

I know it makes no difference cos you are stuck to your narrative like a Russian bot. :taunt: :taunt:

For example, even when you were presented with club confirming Dein was the man in charge of the failed Ronaldo signing, you still did not accept because it did not fit your narrative.

Don't obfuscate, this is about another narrative (Xhaka, Ozil and Ramsey being others 8-) :wink: ) of yours called, dithering Wenger. Don't change the subject. :taunt:

Liverpool have just signed Fabianho, we are still arguing with Dortmund over €3m. Why? We got the player already, so we haggle over the price with the club. Wenger is long gone, but what has changed in this regard?

I contested for years here stories blaming Wenger for all that went wrong at Arsenal. In effect, I argued Wenger was not the sole reason for all Arsenal's ills many here disagreed. You were definitely not one of those stupid enough to go with that narrative, you are too informed and intelligent for that. But on this, you are guilty as charged and I will put you to the sword at any given opportunity. :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I have time I will slap your fables in the face AS USUAL ... Bros listen biko you are entitled to your opinions but not your own set of facts ... why do you tell so many fables smh :rotf: :rotf: You are unbelievable :rotf:

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

When I have time I will slap your fables in the face AS USUAL ... Bros listen biko you are entitled to your opinions but not your own set of facts ... why do you tell so many fables smh :rotf: :rotf: You are unbelievable :rotf:
What facts? Rumours are not facts. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

What I write something which factual, I don't mince my words.

When I write something which is non factual, I don't mince my words.

When there is truth to a story but it is not verified, I write it also without mincing my words.

I hear so many things, I write so many things here and other places but I try very hard not to get my wires crossed.
I do a pretty fine job of it.

So don't tell fables. Dithering Wenger. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Actually, I like this your catchphrase. From now on, you will be known to me as "Dithering Wenger". :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

TBH it would've been ill-advised to sign players before getting a coach. Now that there's a coach I expect signings to pick up pace.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

:D

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Dude, call him what he is...a liar. :) :P

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

kajifu wrote:
theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Look at this maggot. I will be back for you since you have not taken heed of my warnings. Your putrid piece of rotten, smelly carcass.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Yemshit, I have given you enough rope, you have taken my kindness for weakness but I am not surprised, because it is the problem with sh1t, you stink the whole place up. Congratulations for your achievements.

But I now intend to hang your ignorant sorry self with my rope, your stinks of the sh1t yor are. You know you are an ignorant, hyporcritcal, nonce. The type that has no shame, but it is clear your head is not correct. LeBron has mashed up your Celtics, you you think it is alright to comment on things beyond you compass, things you do not understand.

You can tell your lies because you have no capacitiy to understand your subject matter, so lift BS from jail birds like DT and Pedro (LeGrove), people who have shown their xenophobia and made it clear what they think of foreigners like you. But, you are stupid and ignorant, so you post their words and linked their post here. What type of person are you? Certainly one I cannot respect and I treat with contempt. I like your lies, because it shows what you are lying, rotten tripe.

You expose your ignorance so much, I chose to ignore because you are a simpleton and a f00l but you tnihk it is alright to abuse me because I chose to ignore you. But I always maintain my right to reply. I like it, because you are foul, filthy coward.

You can show you ignorance by comparing Arsenal's revenue streams to that of clubs with Sugar dadies like City and Chelsea. I like it because I like ignorant cvnts who post foolishness like you.

But you are worse, you can show you hypocrisy when you post about you beloved Klopp losing in the final. I like it and find it hilarious because you might think attacking me will cover up the mendacious, hypocritical person you are, but you f00l no one. I just imagine what would have happened if Klopp had won but I am cool because your response summed you up. You are farking, ihu abụọ, agabagebe and amunafuki.

How else can you you describe a person who lies by claiming Wenger did not win a thing (when he won 3 FA cups) then compares a period when Wenger achieved top 4 spending far less (net and gross) whilst achieving more than Klopp when he finished top 4 and won silverware. Indeed, Klopp spending more has finished top twice in his time in England. To do this Liverpool out spent Arsenal in transfers and wages. But you are cvnt. No disrespect, I love Klopp but what he does not need is a farking ignorant, rabid, putrid, vermin like you being his champion. You end up making looking as foul and rabid as you are, and that takes the very heights of bile and pus to achieve.

The problem with a rancid, pathetic, no life, empty vesseled scum like you is, you think silence equals licence, you cannot imagine in your low, foul life existence that silence is indeed golden. The gloves are off from me and you know what, I hope you are ready. Where I come from, we sort out farking scummy cvnuts like you proper. Till you get off my posts, you will get this constantly from me. I will take no prisoners. I just started and you farking, low life dirty wanker will forever regret stepping on my toes. May you rot and then burn in hell. Bomboclat
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Waffiman wrote:
kajifu wrote:
theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Look at this maggot. I will be back for you since you have not taken heed of my warnings. Your putrid piece of rotten, smelly carcass.
I promised I will be back. I am.

You are the residential village id1ot here and it is nice to see you display your level. You are a coward because your level in life makes you so. You cannot respond to me directly, so you hide behind your Massa, like a house Nigg*. I love when a person reduces themselves to the status of a slave because they lack intellect, education and reason. Keep up the good work, continue lick shyte off your Mssa, Yemshit rear end. I like it because I made you that way. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

My Goodness :rotf: this is why I call you a professional troll :rotf:

MLK.