The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by danfo driver »

REJECTED! #GUTLESS #SPINELESS :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:I thought this Raul guy was supposed to be the man with all the connections around the world? Ok can anyone tell me what this guy has done so far apart from force Sven out of the club and fail with Monchi???

He isn’t bringing in star quality to the club so I’m so sorry but I’m not impressed so far ... Just saying
You actually believe Arsenal were in for Monchi. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This story is all based on adding 2 plus 2 to make whatever. All the people I know with good inside knowledge of Arsenal, all dismissed the link as BS.

Sven has not left due to cost cutting to be replace by Monchi. I have said this here from day one.

I my view, Monchi would have found it difficult to succeed in the EPL with all its restrictions on players coming in. But what do I know.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: surrrreeee.....Arsenal made him an offer. It was rejected! :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:I thought this Raul guy was supposed to be the man with all the connections around the world? Ok can anyone tell me what this guy has done so far apart from force Sven out of the club and fail with Monchi???

He isn’t bringing in star quality to the club so I’m so sorry but I’m not impressed so far ... Just saying

This story is all based on adding 2 plus 2 to make whatever. All the people I know with good inside knowledge of Arsenal, all dismissed the link as BS.

Sven has not left due to cost cutting to be replace by Monchi. I have said this here from day one.

I my view, Monchi would have found it difficult to succeed in the EPL with all its restrictions on players coming in. But what do I know.

Wait Waffi did you just say Arsenal was not in for Monchi?

Ahahahahahaha is there anything you won’t LIE about?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

I said I did not not believe the rumours. I saw them are rumours and nothing more. Look maybe they were true to you, that's fine, to me they were not. There was nothing of any substance to the rumours apart from the press and clickbaits.

I repeat, I do not believe Arsenal were ever in for Monchi. Your Spanish boy, remember him, :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: as far as I know is firmly ensconced in this position at the club, even if it has not been announced.

The fact that I do not believe it does not mean something did not happen, I do not know. But I know this, this rumour dud not come from Arsenal, it came from the press, it makes me believe they are falsehoods.

Now there is talk of Overmars, this is even more of a possibility than Monchi, but once again, I do not believe the Overmars rumours anymore than I did Monchi.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: OMG!! how does this guy swindle CE Arsenal fans every year? how??? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: from "Arsenal did not want Monchi," to "maybe the did, maybe they did not." ALL WITHIN 2 POSTS :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

danfo driver wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

I said I did not not believe the rumours. I saw them are rumours and nothing more. Look maybe they were true to you, that's fine, to me they were not. There was nothing of any substance to the rumours apart from the press and clickbaits.

I repeat, I do not believe Arsenal were ever in for Monchi. Your Spanish boy, remember him, :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: as far as I know is firmly ensconced in this position at the club, even if it has not been announced.

The fact that I do not believe it does not mean something did not happen, I do not know. But I know this, this rumour dud not come from Arsenal, it came from the press, it makes me believe they are falsehoods.

Now there is talk of Overmars, this is even more of a possibility than Monchi, but once again, I do not believe the Overmars rumours anymore than I did Monchi.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: OMG!! how does this guy swindle CE Arsenal fans every year? how??? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: from "Arsenal did not want Monchi," to "maybe the did, maybe they did not." ALL WITHIN 2 POSTS :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Who is this? Know your level and fark off. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Waffi Haba Nah you be my guy but dis ya fence jumping and fence sitting double talk get as e be nah ... Cmon men. Just front up and stop talking out of both sides of ya mouth.

You be my guy but ya own too much sef :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It’s not a crime to be wrong about things you really have no control over Or real Inner caucus info :idea: :taunt: :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Who is this? Know your level and fark off. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

It Was All a Dream - The Notorious AFC

Monchi has revealed he rejected interest from Arsenal to return 'home' to Sevilla.

The La Liga club confirmed the reappointment of the 50-year-old as their general sporting director on Saturday, two years after he left for Serie A side Roma.

Monchi had been linked with a move to Arsenal as a potential replacement for Sven Mislintat, who left the Gunners as their head of recruitment in February.

"I thank Arsenal for their interest," said Monchi, who worked with Arsenal boss Unai Emery during their time together at Sevilla.

"It has been the club that has shown the most interest in me but, in the end, I evaluated all of the offers I had on the table and I chose the one that convinced me most.

"I had other options, and very important ones that were flashier, but I've chosen Sevilla because its sporting project convinced me.

Monchi worked with Unai Emery during their time together at Sevilla
"I want to thank everyone that contributed to my return to what I consider to be my home."

Monchi left Sevilla in April 2017, bringing an end to a 17-year period where the La Liga side won 11 trophies, including three Europa League titles.

He added: "Many people outside of Seville have told me that I've made the wrong choice, that sequels are never good.

"I've evaluated all of this. I'm here not because I'm a Sevilla fan, not to save someone's skin, but because in the conversations I've had with the club president and other club executives, they have transmitted to me an idea of what Sevilla's future could be that coincides with what I believe Sevilla's future should be.

"My idea is to help Sevilla grow. I want to build a Sevilla team that can fight among the best."
sauce: sparkling water @the gastropub.com
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Overmars has just signed an extension at Ajax.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

This international break might be an issue for us, hope we continue the form for the last 2 games woth clean sheet when we return.
I hope most of the boys stat in L9ndon n9t going for international break.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

kalani JR wrote:Overmars has just signed an extension at Ajax.
Na wa oooh but we can still get him :taunt:
So who will be our new DOF?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffi???

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

kajifu wrote:

Arsene Wenger
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

anikulapo wrote:Waffi???

abeg leave my senior bro alone jo
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

“I appreciate the interest of Arsenal, perhaps the one that has shown the most interest, and of other clubs who have made contact. I have evaluated the proposals I had and I have chosen Sevilla. It was the one that brought things together and had the conditions for me.”
MONCHI ......

Waffi smh I keep telling you to stop listening to those voices in ya head aka “your sources”

:rotf: :rotf:

MLK.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

It is called Faux News ... Jon Stewart calls it BS Mountain. Back in the day, we used to call it in Cameroon ... Radio Kampala ...

Bepanda
anikulapo wrote:
“I appreciate the interest of Arsenal, perhaps the one that has shown the most interest, and of other clubs who have made contact. I have evaluated the proposals I had and I have chosen Sevilla. It was the one that brought things together and had the conditions for me.”
MONCHI ......
Waffi smh I keep telling you to stop listening to those voices in ya head aka “your sources”

:rotf: :rotf:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Brother Bepanda no kill me with laugh @radio Kampala
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote:It Was All a Dream - The Notorious AFC

Monchi has revealed he rejected interest from Arsenal to return 'home' to Sevilla.

The La Liga club confirmed the reappointment of the 50-year-old as their general sporting director on Saturday, two years after he left for Serie A side Roma.

Monchi had been linked with a move to Arsenal as a potential replacement for Sven Mislintat, who left the Gunners as their head of recruitment in February.

"I thank Arsenal for their interest," said Monchi, who worked with Arsenal boss Unai Emery during their time together at Sevilla.

"It has been the club that has shown the most interest in me but, in the end, I evaluated all of the offers I had on the table and I chose the one that convinced me most.

"I had other options, and very important ones that were flashier, but I've chosen Sevilla because its sporting project convinced me.

"I want to thank everyone that contributed to my return to what I consider to be my home."

Monchi left Sevilla in April 2017, bringing an end to a 17-year period where the La Liga side won 11 trophies, including three Europa League titles.

He added: "Many people outside of Seville have told me that I've made the wrong choice, that sequels are never good.

"I've evaluated all of this. I'm here not because I'm a Sevilla fan, not to save someone's skin, but because in the conversations I've had with the club president and other club executives, they have transmitted to me an idea of what Sevilla's future could be that coincides with what I believe Sevilla's future should be.

"My idea is to help Sevilla grow. I want to build a Sevilla team that can fight among the best."
sauce: sparkling water @the gastropub.com
AHEM! unfortunately, the cybereagles Arsenal fans will still eat out of Waffi's palm in the summer, even though its been proven over and over and over again that waffi has zero knowledge on things. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:
Na "really wow" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

In height or in age? :shock: :sneaky:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

In height or in age? :shock: :sneaky:
:rotf: You really like trouble sha,why not leave our beloved thread and our fans? :boo:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Arsenal goalkeeper David Ospina was taken to hospital after collapsing during Napoli's Serie A match against Udinese on Sunday.
Why no one report t his story here?He still has future in our club.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

If Arsenal know what’s good for them then, like I said before, they better go beg Sven to come back

MLK.