The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

choi...this saka na future Nwankwo Kanu o
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Saka's shot saved! Too bad.

Saka bullalas the goalie's face and knocks him out! :rotf:
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Arsenal tie record for most consecutive clean sheets in the competition, 5.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Cito wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:this Saka is exciting o
That kid got tricks...
Very talented player but a little bit too selfish. Hope he will iron that out as he grows up
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Nkume wrote:Arsenal tie record for most consecutive clean sheets in the competition, 5.
:clap: :clap: :clap: Arsenal for life
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

kajifu wrote:
Nkume wrote:Arsenal tie record for most consecutive clean sheets in the competition, 5.
The best record is to win it.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:
In-law, welcome home! :lol: Happy holidays.
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Apart from being anxious to impress the home crowd, the kids were alright. :clap:
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Thunder wrote:
oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Home ke, where did I go before :lol:

Anyways home or away... Happy holidays :thumbs:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

oloye wrote:
Thunder wrote:
oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Home ke, where did I go before :lol:

Anyways home or away... Happy holidays :thumbs:
Once a gooner, always a gooner. :D
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Saka should be seeing some game time.
Why was Ozil average today?Hope he is ok and happy to be beloved player consider how much we are paying him.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Nkume wrote:Mezut is going to destroy this team tonight. Ya gunners ya!

Dummy how far nah?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Dumb Ngwa cannibal :lol:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Win or open nyash it just got to be Arsenal for life.
Uncle hmm we go win Europa if what Emery said is true,
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

anikulapo wrote:

Dummy how far nah?

The joke is on you. Mugu!

For the umpteenth time, I am NOT from Ngwa. Also it is obvious that you have never been to, nor know anyone from Ngwa, hence all the ignorant rubbish you spill here. Anu mpam. :boo:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Dummy how far nah?

The joke is on you. Mugu!

For the umpteenth time, I am NOT from Ngwa. Also it is obvious that you have never been to, nor know anyone from Ngwa, hence all the ignorant rubbish you spill here. Anu mpam. :boo:

Short with thick lips, bow legs and a complex .... Nah you be proper Ngwa man :rotf: :rotf:

True Cannibal :woot:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... ul-merson/

Looks like Merson is back on the sauce . Says LT is overrated :rotf: same goat that said Arsenal would be smashed by Toto :rotf:

I mean does this ode still think Wenger is in charge ? Dude needs to let the hatred go nah :mrgreen:

MLK.
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

anikulapo wrote:https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... ul-merson/

Looks like Merson is back on the sauce . Says LT is overrated :rotf: same goat that said Arsenal would be smashed by Toto :rotf:

I mean does this ode still think Wenger is in charge ? Dude needs to let the hatred go nah :mrgreen:
But he claimed Torreira has changed Arsenal on Skysports. :scared:
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

[/video]
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

[/video]
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Very interesting lineup for Arsenal . I’m really curious what formation Emery plans to show up with as Chacrap, Guendo and LT are all starting ... one might suspect 4-3-3 but you never know with our Mad Spaniard coach :woot:

MLK.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Said all season as currently constituted this not a top 4 team.

Arsenal down to bear bones defensively, lack of quality width and lack one more legit CM taking a toll on this squad.

Arsenal not cashing in on Ramsey, Wilshere, Ozil and Sanchez has proven costly.

Felt bad for kos, tossed right into the lion's den today, That's a result where Emery looks at Sven and Raul and says "lads I've done about all I can with squad as currently constituted". This where Sven and Raul goto mr self sufficient model aka Stan Kroenke and tell him "if you truly want CL footy next season you need to invest in Jan window".

Games coming thick and fast, now bellerin injured....Jan window a must invest or kiss top 4 goodbye for third season on the trot.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

I think for a chance to stay in london, flexibility he offers and all round baller ..we should go for Vic Mo in Jan
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

anikulapo wrote:https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... ul-merson/

If he talks about Ozil now you won't call him ode.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.