The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by anikulapo »

azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
oloye wrote:
bepanda wrote:If he only Arsenal had better strikers. Who could we buy and can convert all those chances by Ozil?
How about Mueller?
Bepanda
anikulapo wrote:
bepanda wrote:Apparently ... the Germans are saying that Ozil needs to provide an explanation for his cuddling with Erdogan ... the Turkish dictator.
You mean an explanation for why he ever deserved putting out heirbcolors again :lol: :lol: the Emperors new clothes have been exposed as a fraud :taunt:
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/lists/messi-p ... 9i4olgrt0p
Im just laughing about the fall back claim of his ever Dwindling band of slurpers who jump on chances created a s a fallback argument ... hell even Lucas Perez falls in amongst the top dogs in aeurope for that dubious stat :taunt: and yeah my boy Dmitri leads the stat :taunt: as well
Mueller :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: This is how you guys get sold dummies..one would have thought his performance at the World cup would raise an alarm...Ehem how many of Ozil's passes did he connect? I can count how many times the tall dude touched the ball in this World Cup...I am not sure it is up to 20, that is why i can count it :lol: :lol: Mueller ko Fuehrer ni
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Mueller and Werner were dog poo and huge disappointments.
But hey it's all Mesut's fault now they were that poor.
Is he allergic to courage? Even Arsene begged him to grow some balls and try and score .... SPINELESS COWARD.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

azuka wrote:
Ebyboy wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
oloye wrote:
Ebyboy wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Looking forward to the jersey presentations.
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
So una still dey sign all these kinders :D :D
We are only cutting our coat according to our size. The objective is top 4. It is a realistic target given the WC has not taken much out of our players.

Besides, we will play it like Uruguay, pack the midfield, stay tight and organised, knowing we have attackers with pace and finishing to win games.

It will be defensive and pragmatic counter attacking football.
Sans Muslera type mistakes :sneaky:

Would be a blast to watch us play like everyone else played us
in times past.

Quietly relishing our first two games, given the WC high body
count at City and the shambles at Chelsea.
And Oloye remember my prediction of us getting 4 points from the first 2 matches?
Azuka Baba,me I nor dey forget that kind opportunity to rub it in o.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... l-transfer

Good Luck Jackie ... wish you had moved to Spain with Santi like he asked you to
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

anikulapo wrote:https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... l-transfer

Good Luck Jackie ... wish you had moved to Spain with Santi like he asked you to
He rode it for as long as he could.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

anikulapo wrote:https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... l-transfer

Does that guy look like a player ready to accept the Spanish challenge...he would rather move to an English club where he would be able to preserve the Omo onile culture.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

anikulapo wrote:Wilshere is a Hammer ... more bubbles to him
Levels. I hope he adjusts his style of ankle exposure to prolong his career. Goodluck young man. Had high hopes for you but injuries and unrealized potential derailed it all.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

I want to see Torriera holding the jersey.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Aniks, how did you miss this GREAT info from the type of junk journalist you often quote as the truth:

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/footbal ... ian-Durham

Just a brother helping another out :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

azuka wrote:Aniks, how did you miss this GREAT info from the type of junk journalist you often quote as the truth:

:rotf: :rotf: This people no well at all.Was Wenger England coach?
The only thing I can defend them is that they believe so much in Wenger that they play most of his waste pipe.If Wenger was still incharge and keep Walcott,he will have make the selection same with wilshere .

Now is for Croatia to do us a big helping hand to knock out this English team and send them home
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

azuka wrote:Aniks, how did you miss this GREAT info from the type of junk journalist you often quote as the truth:

Nwokem na so things don desperate reach for you poor Ozilites :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: anything to distract from di emperors new clothes being exposed :mrgreen:

Thank God I listened live to the obvious tongue in cheek sarcastic rant but Er you never address why Germans fans and legends never want ya hero near dem national team any more :taunt:

I thought Ozil allegedly played better for Germany and it was Arsenal’s players And Wenger that were holding him back :rotf: or was it the lack of willing runners :rotf: or was it that he was saving himself for the World Cup :rotf:

MLK.
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

anikulapo wrote:Wilshere is a Hammer ... more bubbles to him
I wish him well and pray he enjoys a resurgence for the rest of his career.
I have always loved those bubbles though. Would be great to take a young
kid to watch a game there.

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Players from EPL who are still in World Cup.......can someone please tell me how many of Wenger's men are still competing?.......jus' saying
because a certain person who will remain nameless was scoffing @ the Spud players...jus sayin'

Manchester united
1.lingard
2.Rashford
3.young
4.Jones
5.Pogba
6.Lukaku
7.Fellaini

Tottenham
1.kane
2.Dier
3.Trippier
4.Rose
5.Vertongen
6.Toby
7.dembele
8.delle alli
9.Lloris

Manchester city
1.De bryune
2.Sterling
3.Stones
4.Delph
5.kompany
6.Mendy
7.walker

Chelsea
1.kante
2.hazard
3.Giroud
4.Cahill
5.Loftus cheek
6. Thibaut Courtois

Liverpool
1.TAA
2.Henderson
3. lovren
4. mignolet
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

https://metro.co.uk/2018/07/10/ngolo-ka ... t-7697697/

Hmmmm did this dude sneak onto CE to read my comments :taunt: :taunt: he prolly nearly died laughing when he read Azuka and Waffi saying they would rather have Xhacrap :taunt: :taunt: :rotf: :woot:

MLK.
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Gooner1 wrote:Players from EPL who are still in World Cup.......can someone please tell me how many of Wenger's men are still competing?.......jus' saying
because a certain person who will remain nameless was scoffing @ the Spud players...jus sayin'

Manchester united
1.lingard
2.Rashford
3.young
4.Jones
5.Pogba
6.Lukaku
7.Fellaini

Tottenham
1.kane
2.Dier
3.Trippier
4.Rose
5.Vertongen
6.Toby
7.dembele
8.delle alli
9.Lloris

Manchester city
1.De bryune
2.Sterling
3.Stones
4.Delph
5.kompany
6.Mendy
7.walker

Chelsea
1.kante
2.hazard
3.Giroud
4.Cahill
5.Loftus cheek
6. Thibaut Courtois

Liverpool
1.TAA
2.Henderson
3. lovren
4. mignolet
Danny Welbeck nko? :D
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

anikulapo wrote:https://metro.co.uk/2018/07/10/ngolo-ka ... t-7697697/

Hmmmm did this dude sneak onto CE to read my comments :taunt: :taunt: he prolly nearly died laughing when he read Azuka and Waffi saying they would rather have Xhacrap :taunt: :taunt: :rotf: :woot:
Come sef, where do you dig out these hungry pundits from? :taunt: :taunt:
Haven't you noticed that the only things that sell newspapers in England is either Arsenal, Wenger, Ozil ds or Ozil dat and Xhaka. And here again is someone trying to make name.
Never heard of him before until you dig him out.
Just yesterday another of your pundits claimed England is in the semi-finals because Wenger was fired. They will always find a way to add anything Arsenal related in their narrative so they can sell.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Dybala or Dembele???
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

kai.. Arsenal just got a general in the midfield. That guy runs all day. a mini Arturo Vidal. Well done
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

[/video]
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Welcome to The Arsenal FC, Lucas! Best wishes.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:https://metro.co.uk/2018/07/10/ngolo-ka ... t-7697697/

Come sef, where do you dig out these hungry pundits from? :taunt: :taunt:
Haven't you noticed that the only things that sell newspapers in England is either Arsenal, Wenger, Ozil ds or Ozil dat and Xhaka. And here again is someone trying to make name.
Never heard of him before until you dig him out.
Just yesterday another of your pundits claimed England is in the semi-finals because Wenger was fired. They will always find a way to add anything Arsenal related in their narrative so they can sell.
See wetin desperation dey do a smart man like you ... so now the words of a wind up merchant on y’all radio equals a “pundit” :rotf: :rotf:

Azuka Nwanem ndo biko ... I know his Ozil reality dey pain you but stop biko

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

juventuss wrote:kai.. Arsenal just got a general in the midfield. That guy runs all day. a mini Arturo Vidal. Well done

Okay ohh another Little Terrier but oh well at least he might be an upgrade on Le Coq and hopefully keep Xhacrap out of the lineup

MLK.
Gunzilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Gunzilla »

anikulapo wrote:
juventuss wrote:kai.. Arsenal just got a general in the midfield. That guy runs all day. a mini Arturo Vidal. Well done

Okay ohh another Little Terrier but oh well at least he might be an upgrade on Le Coq and hopefully keep Xhacrap out of the lineup

Xchaka is done in Arsenal Midfield with this guy signing.Coupled with that Guendozi guy that is being rumored...saw some clips of him at Lorinent on Youtube..a season on loan in a first division team..like in Holland..he'll be a beast when he comes back..