The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:The rumours are also strong for Zaha but there are all sorts of stories about him right now. The issue from the rumours is down to what Palace are asking for.

Waffi my bro, make una tell those spreading these rumours to stop abeg, there must be better players and not just Ziyech ... That Ajax alone has 3 wingers that are better than Zaha..

If we want Zaha type best we go by Adama Traore , he will be cheaper but play the same way.

I for one hope the rumour is false. 100 M for Zaha ??? :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
cedis?

Egbon even if na 100 million stones or groundnut Zaha is not worth that ..rubbish :curse: :curse: Its not Zaha's fault na CP and his agent I blame.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Julio Plezeguelo joins Twente in Holland. A player that held some promise but couldn't break into our CB position.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Petr Cech is retiring from Arsenal. Apparently he has received an offer from Chelsea. Not sure if as coach or player.
Would you play him in the finals?
I would play our best keeper, who is expected to play for Arsenal next season.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Siddonlook11 wrote:The rumours are also strong for Zaha but there are all sorts of stories about him right now. The issue from the rumours is down to what Palace are asking for.

Waffi my bro, make una tell those spreading these rumours to stop abeg, there must be better players and not just Ziyech ... That Ajax alone has 3 wingers that are better than Zaha..

If we want Zaha type best we go by Adama Traore , he will be cheaper but play the same way.

I for one hope the rumour is false. 100 M for Zaha ??? :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
Palace are said to be asking crazy money for the player. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

This is your opinion on Zaha, which is fine, but it is not the opinion of those who makes the decisions, if these rumours have any truths to them. BTW! Zaha has far too many dimensions to his game to be compared to speed merchant, headless chicken Traore. Kai! Aniks, go fight me when he return. :lol: :lol:

For me, the one story in the Brazilian press is another kid, (a wide player or winger, depends on how you see these things) who is apparently on the way to joining us is one I have followed keenly.

For me it is simple, I try to remove my opinion from the process, I try to know and not believe. I look at factors like how Emery wants to play, what players we have, how much we have, players immediate needs etc etc before I make my mind up about rumours. No point in using your opinion or beliefs, if you do, you are setting yourself up for major disappointment.

For example, there is a very strong football case to make, for the opinion that a team with Auba and Laca, a winger or wide forward is not needed. We need to focus on the most important aspect of getting in better defenders.

If you are going to play 4-3-3 or 3-4-3. The way Emery has set up his team this season, do we really need a Zaha (wide forward/winger) or a Pires type/Ziyech (wide play maker)? Another very important question to query. However, getting a left wide play maker will have direct implications for Iwobi.

There is a lovely interview with Ziyech and Kluviet doing the rounds in social media. Here it is:
So if Ziyech is true to his word. Then it is up to Arsenal to show the money.

Maybe Emery wants a different strategic and tactical approach next season. If that's the case, it leaves question marks over some players currently in the squad.

My man, as things stand, CL football will be the oil that drives the quality of the Arsenal player choices cos, of the money at stake.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

cedis?

Egbon even if na 100 million stones or groundnut Zaha is not worth that ..rubbish :curse: :curse: Its not Zaha's fault na CP and his agent I blame.

The story goes that his Agent approached Arsenal about his desire leave Palace and his first choice is Arsenal. It is no secret that Zaha is a Gooner, he has said this in many interviews. He has also said he will love to play for Arsenal one day.

Arsenal it is rumoured made enquires with Palace and they have tried to negotiate down Zaha's transfer fee. There is another claiming Palace want £40m plus Iwobi, and they got an immediate no from Arsenal.

But these are all stories and rumours, there maybe something or nothing to them. No need to get bothered about them.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Danfo devil.
Obong wrote:This confirms my initial fear. You, danfo driver, have a very deep psychological problem. Were you abused during your childhood or is something off kilter? The massive irrationality of thought and purpose, the consistent pattern of bawdy hubris is indicative of some underlying problem. I'm really worried about your mental health. If there are any mental experts on the forum, please, reach out to this brother.
danfo driver wrote:Waffi na their god. For a man so short and weak looking in person, it shocks me how he wields so much fear in the minds of CE Arsenal fans. They shake in their boots when they see him and fear no go let them ever speak against the guy.

I am beginning to think Waffi is a member of Ogboni. That is the only explanation as to why he is feared by CE Arsenal fans.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Cally wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: and the assnal toreys of signing this and this don start

[/video]
You've featured on almost every page in this thread in the past month. You've made quite a few of us that come to this thread to discuss Arsenal matters, stay away. Do you call this banter? I understand that trolling makes you happy, but you've got to have some respect for yourself. You respond to almost everything said in the thread of a club you don't support. This stuff is not funny anymore. You do need to grow up and allow us enjoy our thread once again. I say this with all due respect to you cause everyone deserves to be respected.

A word should be enough for the wise.
It really should. But you are dealing with someone who has issues.

BigIdi0t falsely claims he has insulted no one, but his trolling is just as disrespectful and insulting as any of his insults.

His rather lame claim to freedom of speech is also pathetic given how he is abusing this freedom. With freedoms comes responsibilities, he has no sense of responsibility and has shown nothing but being an arrogant, moronic idi0t.

BTW! I wish we stop engaging these people in our discourse except to tell them off for their disgraceful behaviour, like you have done so well here.

When we engage them genuinely, we give them relevance, they get the oxygen of attention they crave, this only serves to gratify their sick, demented urges. I will not have meaning discourse with them and I have promised I will mind myself, keeping my responses minimal and restrained. I hope the Mods take action when they see fit.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Cally wrote:Julio Plezeguelo joins Twente in Holland. A player that held some promise but couldn't break into our CB position.
Been around for a while, never looked like breaking into the first team. I wish him all the best.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]
hump back wednesday, one of the greatest footballing of loud spamming fans...football was rescued on this day
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Waffiman wrote:
Cally wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: and the assnal toreys of signing this and this don start

[/video]
You've featured on almost every page in this thread in the past month. You've made quite a few of us that come to this thread to discuss Arsenal matters, stay away. Do you call this banter? I understand that trolling makes you happy, but you've got to have some respect for yourself. You respond to almost everything said in the thread of a club you don't support. This stuff is not funny anymore. You do need to grow up and allow us enjoy our thread once again. I say this with all due respect to you cause everyone deserves to be respected.

BigIdi0t falsely claims he has insulted no one, but his trolling is just as disrespectful and insulting as any of his insults.

His rather lame claim to freedom of speech is also pathetic given how he is abusing this freedom. With freedoms comes responsibilities, he has no sense of responsibility and has shown nothing but being an arrogant, moronic idi0t.

BTW! I wish we stop engaging these people in our discourse except to tell them off for their disgraceful behaviour, like you have done so well here.

When we engage them genuinely, we give them relevance, they get the oxygen of attention they crave, this only serves to gratify their sick, demented urges. I will not have meaning discourse with them and I have promised I will mind myself, keeping my responses minimal and restrained. I hope the Mods take action when they see fit.
you are very disrespectful , my goodness, all because not everyone shares the same view you have towards assanal..shame on you. Just look at the way you've insulted bigpokey because of assnal..smh ...... the sad part is cally turned a blind eye towards your vulgar and immoral comments , but chose to write an essay about bigpokey exposing assnal loud mouthed CE spamming fans..once again , shame on you :boo: :boo: :boo:
SuperEagles

jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

If Waffi and Danfo won't put this nonsense to bed, we should lock this thread, start a new one and ban them from it! C'mon fellas! When is enough, enough??? Fvvcckksake!
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

jdizzy wrote:If Waffi and Danfo won't put this nonsense to bed, we should lock this thread, start a new one and ban them from it! C'mon fellas! When is enough, enough??? Fvvcckksake!
how is it possible to ban waffi or danfo from a thread? Waffi should apologize and just maybe danfo will stop
SuperEagles

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

jdizzy wrote:If Waffi and Danfo won't put this nonsense to bed, we should lock this thread, start a new one and ban them from it! C'mon fellas! When is enough, enough??? Fvvcckksake!
If you want seat on the fence, fair enough. But there comes a time when one has to make a stand. I have, and I have been measured in my responses lately.

I have backed off from my original position because I have listened to friends here. However, I refuse to have aspersions of being the party in the wrong cast upon him. So there is not an issue of putting anything to bed with me.

I did not come here to be disrespectful and insult anyone. We have our thread here, it is like all threads in this forum except, for being consistently the busiest. Two people who have ruined similar threads of clubs they claim to support have come here to ruin our thread.

When they started, no one here took them on, many just left the thread as they ran riot with their trolling insults. I had to respond to their insults and trolls. I will continue to respond.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Cally wrote:Julio Plezeguelo joins Twente in Holland. A player that held some promise but couldn't break into our CB position.
Tough league especially at the elite end of it - wish the kid some glory days out in Holland.

--------------------------
@jeorgebird:
Ainsley Maitland-Niles is now the only member of the 2013 scholarship intake still at the club. He was highly rated at the time, but wouldn't have guessed he would outlast the likes of Zelalem, Crowley and Pleguezuelo.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Waffiman wrote:

Palace are said to be asking crazy money for the player. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

This is your opinion on Zaha, which is fine, but it is not the opinion of those who makes the decisions, if these rumours have any truths to them. BTW! Zaha has far too many dimensions to his game to be compared to speed merchant, headless chicken Traore. Kai! Aniks, go fight me when he return. :lol: :lol:

For me, the one story in the Brazilian press is another kid, (a wide player or winger, depends on how you see these things) who is apparently on the way to joining us is one I have followed keenly.

For me it is simple, I try to remove my opinion from the process, I try to know and not believe. I look at factors like how Emery wants to play, what players we have, how much we have, players immediate needs etc etc before I make my mind up about rumours. No point in using your opinion or beliefs, if you do, you are setting yourself up for major disappointment.

For example, there is a very strong football case to make, for the opinion that a team with Auba and Laca, a winger or wide forward is not needed. We need to focus on the most important aspect of getting in better defenders.

If you are going to play 4-3-3 or 3-4-3. The way Emery has set up his team this season, do we really need a Zaha (wide forward/winger) or a Pires type/Ziyech (wide play maker)? Another very important question to query. However, getting a left wide play maker will have direct implications for Iwobi.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Thats wicked o. Na Traore you yab like this ? Jokes apart, I think Traore has had poor coaching , with good coaching he will come good.

40M + Iwobi ?? CP and Zaha's agent are on crack !!!
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman wrote:Danfo devil.
Obong wrote:This confirms my initial fear. You, danfo driver, have a very deep psychological problem. Were you abused during your childhood or is something off kilter? The massive irrationality of thought and purpose, the consistent pattern of bawdy hubris is indicative of some underlying problem. I'm really worried about your mental health. If there are any mental experts on the forum, please, reach out to this brother.
danfo driver wrote:Waffi na their god. For a man so short and weak looking in person, it shocks me how he wields so much fear in the minds of CE Arsenal fans. They shake in their boots when they see him and fear no go let them ever speak against the guy.

I am beginning to think Waffi is a member of Ogboni. That is the only explanation as to why he is feared by CE Arsenal fans.
Hitler! in short demonic body and heinous character! :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

cedis?

The story goes that his Agent approached Arsenal about his desire leave Palace and his first choice is Arsenal. It is no secret that Zaha is a Gooner, he has said this in many interviews. He has also said he will love to play for Arsenal one day.

Arsenal it is rumoured made enquires with Palace and they have tried to negotiate down Zaha's transfer fee. There is another claiming Palace want £40m plus Iwobi, and they got an immediate no from Arsenal.

But these are all stories and rumours, there maybe something or nothing to them. No need to get bothered about them.

please pos your source. Thanks
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

it seems like that waffi, was in the same room with Zaha's agent and they both had fish and chips while discussing about zaha :lol: :lol: then you have the remaining assnal CE spamming forumers, clapping and doing back flips.. every year, the same stories and come end of season the same constantly whining... this is assanal season

May,June July and August( Lies and Lies about Transfers)
August ( transfer window closes, they sign Suarez from Barca, the Spanish one ooo)
May season ends, more lies, rinse repeat
SuperEagles

osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Cally wrote:

[/video]

you are very disrespectful , my goodness, all because not everyone shares the same view you have towards assanal..shame on you. Just look at the way you've insulted bigpokey because of assnal..smh ...... the sad part is cally turned a blind eye towards your vulgar and immoral comments , but chose to write an essay about bigpokey exposing assnal loud mouthed CE spamming fans..once again , shame on you :boo: :boo: :boo:

BP na true he talk,
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Raul Sanllehi: “Ramsey was really keen on staying with us, he was ready to make the effort but at the end of the whole process we had to be responsible for ourselves and protect the interests of Arsenal.”
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

Btw Zaha is not a realistic option for Arsenal. I like the player but not for anything close to the amount being thrown around. Don't see Arsenal offering more than 40M, CP apparently want double so waste of time. Someone bring me Ziyech pls
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: Peter Cech, double agent , will be the next D.O.F@Chelsea FC...right after the Europa finals
SuperEagles

slyk
Egg
Egg

Post by slyk »

osita wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Cally wrote:

[/video]

BP na true he talk,
I do not completely agree with Waffi's methods but I understand his angst. These two are Chelsea fans but spend more time on the Arsenal season thread than they do on the Chelsea season thread.I understand coming here to gloat after an Arsenal bad result but to permanently pitch their tents here and troll should not be tolerated.

Methinks this should be made a sanctionable offence under the baiting umbrella.