The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by tolahs »

danfo driver wrote:
If you are Cesc, going to Barcelona, he will make more money, more sponsorship, and he is going home. What did Arsenal do to keep him at the club? Absolutely nothing. Now the fans say he is not loyal. When you leave Arsenal, you become a traitor, regardless of what you have done. Van Persie was the same
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... senal.html

Players are beginning to take notice of the rabid Arsenal behavior.
I don't know of a Black Gooner on this forum or elsewhere who will take a backstep when it comes to fighting racism but as a Nigerian - one who has spent too long in the UK & US - i cannot defend a dude who called out his family referring to "Juju"(or the like) in UK Papers.
It was buffoonery of the highest order - total & utter disgrace.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tolahs wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
If you are Cesc, going to Barcelona, he will make more money, more sponsorship, and he is going home. What did Arsenal do to keep him at the club? Absolutely nothing. Now the fans say he is not loyal. When you leave Arsenal, you become a traitor, regardless of what you have done. Van Persie was the same

I don't know of a Black Gooner on this forum or elsewhere who will take a backstep when it comes to fighting racism but as a Nigerian - one who has spent too long in the UK & US - i cannot defend a dude who called out his family referring to "Juju"(or the like) in UK Papers.
It is easy to speak when you are sitting in the comfort of your UK & US homes and your people "from home," do not hound you for anything.

One thing I have learned in my life is to keep quiet when things that affect other people have not affected me. You should learn the same.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

I'm telling you man ...
All the great work Emery has done this year ... he is about to blow it himself.
The respect he earned for being honest and principled.
There is no time for sissy football. There is no time for experiments.

Unai, get Arsenal over the finish line.
Fans will be even more depressed if Arsenal failed, after being so close. We don't need this sh*(&.
Unai needs to go by his original guts.
Bepanda
anikulapo wrote:Bottom line is this: the time for all the talk about tactics, formations and all the other nonsense is long past.
Unai has the Europa and the remaining games in the league to win In this bid to get into the champions league .
This is the time for his warriors to step up. You’re not gonna win with Sissy’s and show pony’s that some perverse and willing blind bats will walk on coals for just to prove some crazy and stupid point here.
Unai needs to trust his warriors and hope they can see him over the line. It’s gonna be tough and we probably might need to rely on a large measure of luck and the ineptitude of others, but I’m hoping we can still see this through .
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

tolahs wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

They were stealing from him lol.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

danfo driver wrote:

You're aware Cesc took a Paycut to play for Barca just like Arshavin(pretty sure of this) took a paycut to come play for Arsenal & we all know Ox turned down a bigger pay packet from Chelsea & i believe us to play @Liverpool.
Cesc was more or less chased out by the same Catalans who wanted him badly - he begged to come back to his 2nd home(Arsenal) - he was turned down - never badmouthed the club that gave the big opp or put Barca on blast.
Compare that to your bro:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footb ... other.html

Who made Africans ashamed of lack of respect for his own family.
Are we now going to blame Gooners for his fighting with Kolo @ManC, his inability to be really accepted at those other clubs after ManC or blame his family!!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

kalani JR wrote:
tolahs wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

If fam steals from you(God Forbid) will you go to Social Media & let it play out on UK & World media? Brah!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tolahs wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
tolahs wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

If fam steals from you(God Forbid) will you go to Social Media & let it play out on UK & World media? Brah!!!
:lol: :lol: You are a funny person. May what happened to Adebayor NEVER happen to you in Jesus name. Amen.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:
tolahs wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

That was even the smallest thing they did to him. Remember when his brother threatened to kill him?

And Arsenal fans wonder why most of them are hated. smh/
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tolahs wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

You're aware Cesc took a Paycut to play for Barca just like Arshavin(pretty sure of this) took a paycut to come play for Arsenal & we all know Ox turned down a bigger pay packet from Chelsea & i believe us to play @Liverpool.
Cesc was more or less chased out by the same Catalans who wanted him badly - he begged to come back to his 2nd home(Arsenal) - he was turned down - never badmouthed the club that gave the big opp or put Barca on blast.

Are we now going to blame Gooners for his fighting with Kolo @ManC, his inability to be really accepted at those other clubs after ManC or blame his family!!!!
You are angry because Adebayor has opened up about the rotten core of your club. We all know the true anger in your heart. No one is deceived here.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

danfo driver wrote:
tolahs wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

It is easy to speak when you are sitting in the comfort of your UK & US homes and your people "from home," do not hound you for anything.

One thing I have learned in my life is to keep quiet when things that affect other people have not affected me. You should learn the same.
You're aware at one pt in History not too long ago, George Weah said publicly while he was still a pro-baller that the UN should go save his country(Something along those lines) - a section of the fighters in that country went to his residences in their country, raped several of his female relatives amongst other things - he went on to personally sponsor his national team from his pockets thru tournaments etc
I cannot support a Man especially an African who goes against fam(mainly mum0 in public. I couldn't stand Eminem for yrs cos ridiculing his mum was part of his stage act.
We all have our issues but certain sensitivities must be respected - no home comfort shields one from betrayal, bad fortune etc but Sweet Mother is real to me!!!!

"Sweet mother I no go forget you
For dey suffer we you suffer for me yeah [2x]
When i dey crry my mother go carry me
She go say my pikin wetin you dey cry yeah yeah
Stop stop! stop stop!! stop stop!!!
Make you no cry again oo"

COYG!!!!!!!
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

danfo driver wrote:
tolahs wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

You are angry because Adebayor has opened up about the rotten core of your club. We all know the true anger in your heart. No one is deceived here.
You Laugh & bait - it ain't a game to Real Gooners tho - if you wanna paint all Gooners with the same brush for some perverse thrill - hey but me I am out & remember:

When i wan sleep my mother go pet me
She go lie me well-well for bed
She go cover me cloth say make you sleep
Sleep sleep my pikin oooo
When i dey hungry my mom go run up and down
She dey find me somthing we i go chop
Sweet mother eeeeee..sweet mother oooo..eee
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Chai !! our thread goes to the dogs :curse: :curse: Why are you guys letting danfo and pokey goad and bait you ? Ok o

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Chai !! our thread goes to the dogs :curse: :curse: Why are you guys letting danfo and pokey goad and bait you ? Ok o

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
what do you mean our thread? This forum belongs to all SE fans, I am accommodating yall...by the way, I am not surprised a assanal fan calls a human a dog
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
tolahs wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

:clap: :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
tolahs wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

That was even the smallest thing they did to him. Remember when his brother threatened to kill him?

And Arsenal fans wonder why most of them are hated. smh/
I don't remember that but he's close to my cousin and some others I know and they have told me that him choosing to publicly disassociate with them was letting them get off light. They let his brother die and took the money that was to be sent for treatment, did similar with properties he had his eye on. I think he may have been nearing permanent financial ruin, so when he scaled back they started plotting on him.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tolahs wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tolahs wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

You're aware at one pt in History not too long ago, George Weah said publicly while he was still a pro-baller that the UN should go save his country(Something along those lines) - a section of the fighters in that country went to his residences in their country, raped several of his female relatives amongst other things - he went on to personally sponsor his national team from his pockets thru tournaments etc
I cannot support a Man especially an African who goes against fam(mainly mum0 in public. I couldn't stand Eminem for yrs cos ridiculing his mum was part of his stage act.
We all have our issues but certain sensitivities must be respected - no home comfort shields one from betrayal, bad fortune etc but Sweet Mother is real to me!!!!

"Sweet mother I no go forget you
For dey suffer we you suffer for me yeah [2x]
When i dey crry my mother go carry me
She go say my pikin wetin you dey cry yeah yeah
Stop stop! stop stop!! stop stop!!!
Make you no cry again oo"

COYG!!!!!!!
But this is NOT the reason why you dont support Adebayor. you can pretend all you like, but we all know the real reason you hate him is because he told your club to go "where the sun dont shine!"

Arsenal has racist fans and you still will spill your blood for the club, but you cant support adebayor because he goes against his family! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: funny guy! Adebayor's family is more important to you than the black race. abegiiii! We know your true mind here.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tolahs wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tolahs wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

You Laugh & bait - it ain't a game to Real Gooners tho - if you wanna paint all Gooners with the same brush for some perverse thrill - hey but me I am out & remember:

When i wan sleep my mother go pet me
She go lie me well-well for bed
She go cover me cloth say make you sleep
Sleep sleep my pikin oooo
When i dey hungry my mom go run up and down
She dey find me somthing we i go chop
Sweet mother eeeeee..sweet mother oooo..eee

A better song for you, bro, is:

Swing low, sweet chariot
Coming for to carry me home
Swing low, sweet chariot
Coming for to carry me home
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

tolahs wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
tolahs wrote:https://www.spotrac.com/epl/payroll/

By the info on the above link we're 3rd on the payroll list above Chelsea & Liverpool while ManU are 1st above ManC yet we're busting our guts for 5th/6th - Oh damn

Manchester United F.C --------. - £148,980,000
Manchester City F.C.------------- - £144,456,000
Arsenal F.C. - ------------------ £127,871,273
Chelsea F.C. - ------------------ £125,392,000
Liverpool F.C. –-------------------- £122,200,000
Tottenham Hotspur F.C ------------- £86,346,000

Y’all gotta admit Liverpool & Spurs stand a far better chance to make Bank if clubs come in aggressive for some of their stars this Summer – we’re stuck!!!!
Yes, if you add in transfer fees, we ain't really in the dance but why're we paying Swegbe players bigstyle wages tho!!?
A point of correction. What exactly is that figure because it makes no sense. Top clubs in the EPL pay in excess of £200 million annually in wages. Where does that Arsenal figure come from?

When you want to get this type of information a Google search and going into the first website in your search does not cut it.

You need to be sure of your information. You need information that is timely and if you want to make comparisons you ensure the figures cover the same financial year. Arsenal's latest accounts are to the 2017/18 financial year. It ends, 31/05/2018. Has every club declared their accounts for the same period?

All companies are required to declare their accounts by law in England. You first place of call in their websites. Arsenal's accounts is in the website here:

https://www.arsenal.com/the-club/corpor ... al-results

When you get into the results, you then study the accounts. If you are not a qualified accountant, you will not understand the accounts. If you have studied accounts, you will have an idea but you will not understand it in its entirety.

But I will help you a bit.

When you download the pdf document. Note the accounts are consolidated of the Football club and Property company. To find out which is which, you do a segmental analysis from the Notes to the accounts. Go to pages 21 and 22. You will see the staff figure. But the key in the report is the 'Exceptional' item under wages. Exceptional means one off transaction. In page 22 it says, the club paid £16.8 million in the year to 31/5/18. That was the settlement figure for Wenger and all the staff the club kept go. That figure is included in the wages figure for websites who do not understand accounts. In accounting, figures should always be subject to Exceptional items. Thus information must be included to give a proper reflection and context to reported figure.

So as not to give my take, here is the man respected for football club's financial analysis. Read this link.

The analysis above is excellent because it not only breaks Arsenal results down, itvalso gives comparison to other clubs.

For wages comparison have a look at this link.

Those figures as explained on the website "Estimated Total Salary "
EPL Team Payroll Tracker - https://www.spotrac.com/epl/payroll/

"When you want to get this type of information a Google search and going into the first website in your search does not cut it." -

I use them a lot for my L.A. Lakers & Dodgers - sweet as pie on their info - i suggest you tell them what you're telling me - But you also appreciate most fans & consumers wouldn't spend a lot of time trying to understand details - this site bails out with "estimate" - good enough for the internet. This ain't Inland Revenue business.
In the last 72hrs - i've seen 3 different figures quoted about Alexis wages - wasn't searching for it - but they were in other articles close to what i was reading. Whilst you "believe" (companies are required to declare their accounts by law in England.) - it's also one of the Meccas of Money Launderers hence many fans(if not most) find declared figures untrustworthy!!!! We already know in Italy & Spain - they dance different.
My bottom line stands - we've been had as far as payroll goes.
Do not equate England with America.

If you want the wages of individuals then you are not in with the program. In England, your earnings is not for public dissemination. But people try to estimate and Agents let out info about their client's earnings. Buy no one knows what any players earns except the player, his employer and Her Majesty's Custom and Excise.

So you giving Sanchez wages has an example shows you really do not understand what you are on about. The closest to accurate information about players earnings is in the club's accounts because the law requires it in England.

I don't know about your conspiracy theories about money laundering, all I can do us go by what I was thought at school and I know the law of the land with regards to accounts in England. As far as I know Arsenal, ManU, Chelsea etc are not in Spain or Italy, so you mentioning these countries is just not only BS, it is ridiculous.

Finally, it does not take any intelligence or education to know the stuff you posted is rubbish and useless information but if you chose to believe it, that's fine. All I have done is make sure I provide the right information as per the financial accounts of the respective clubs. Whatever you choose to use as your source for education is your choice not mine. All the best.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I hope assnal beats the crap out of Leicester..predicting 3 nill
SuperEagles

tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Waffiman wrote:
tolahs wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
tolahs wrote:https://www.spotrac.com/epl/payroll/

By the info on the above link we're 3rd on the payroll list above Chelsea & Liverpool while ManU are 1st above ManC yet we're busting our guts for 5th/6th - Oh damn

Manchester United F.C --------. - £148,980,000
Manchester City F.C.------------- - £144,456,000
Arsenal F.C. - ------------------ £127,871,273
Chelsea F.C. - ------------------ £125,392,000
Liverpool F.C. –-------------------- £122,200,000
Tottenham Hotspur F.C ------------- £86,346,000

Y’all gotta admit Liverpool & Spurs stand a far better chance to make Bank if clubs come in aggressive for some of their stars this Summer – we’re stuck!!!!
Yes, if you add in transfer fees, we ain't really in the dance but why're we paying Swegbe players bigstyle wages tho!!?
A point of correction. What exactly is that figure because it makes no sense. Top clubs in the EPL pay in excess of £200 million annually in wages. Where does that Arsenal figure come from?

When you want to get this type of information a Google search and going into the first website in your search does not cut it.

You need to be sure of your information. You need information that is timely and if you want to make comparisons you ensure the figures cover the same financial year. Arsenal's latest accounts are to the 2017/18 financial year. It ends, 31/05/2018. Has every club declared their accounts for the same period?

All companies are required to declare their accounts by law in England. You first place of call in their websites. Arsenal's accounts is in the website here:

https://www.arsenal.com/the-club/corpor ... al-results

When you get into the results, you then study the accounts. If you are not a qualified accountant, you will not understand the accounts. If you have studied accounts, you will have an idea but you will not understand it in its entirety.

But I will help you a bit.

When you download the pdf document. Note the accounts are consolidated of the Football club and Property company. To find out which is which, you do a segmental analysis from the Notes to the accounts. Go to pages 21 and 22. You will see the staff figure. But the key in the report is the 'Exceptional' item under wages. Exceptional means one off transaction. In page 22 it says, the club paid £16.8 million in the year to 31/5/18. That was the settlement figure for Wenger and all the staff the club kept go. That figure is included in the wages figure for websites who do not understand accounts. In accounting, figures should always be subject to Exceptional items. Thus information must be included to give a proper reflection and context to reported figure.

So as not to give my take, here is the man respected for football club's financial analysis. Read this link.

The analysis above is excellent because it not only breaks Arsenal results down, itvalso gives comparison to other clubs.

For wages comparison have a look at this link.

Those figures as explained on the website "Estimated Total Salary "
EPL Team Payroll Tracker - https://www.spotrac.com/epl/payroll/

"When you want to get this type of information a Google search and going into the first website in your search does not cut it." -

I use them a lot for my L.A. Lakers & Dodgers - sweet as pie on their info - i suggest you tell them what you're telling me - But you also appreciate most fans & consumers wouldn't spend a lot of time trying to understand details - this site bails out with "estimate" - good enough for the internet. This ain't Inland Revenue business.
In the last 72hrs - i've seen 3 different figures quoted about Alexis wages - wasn't searching for it - but they were in other articles close to what i was reading. Whilst you "believe" (companies are required to declare their accounts by law in England.) - it's also one of the Meccas of Money Launderers hence many fans(if not most) find declared figures untrustworthy!!!! We already know in Italy & Spain - they dance different.
My bottom line stands - we've been had as far as payroll goes.
Do not equate England with America.

If you want the wages of individuals then you are not in with the program. In England, your earnings is not for public dissemination. But people try to estimate and Agents let out info about their client's earnings. Buy no one knows what any players earns except the player, his employer and Her Majesty's Custom and Excise.

So you giving Sanchez wages has an example shows you really do not understand what you are on about. The closest to accurate information about players earnings is in the club's accounts because the law requires it in England.

I don't know about your conspiracy theories about money laundering, all I can do us go by what I was thought at school and I know the law of the land with regards to accounts in England. As far as I know Arsenal, ManU, Chelsea etc are not in Spain or Italy, so you mentioning these countries is just not only BS, it is ridiculous.

Finally, it does not take any intelligence or education to know the stuff you posted is rubbish and useless information but if you chose to believe it, that's fine. All I have done is make sure I provide the right information as per the financial accounts of the respective clubs. Whatever you choose to use as your source for education is your choice not mine. All the best.
Waffi, most of the hood have known you're an accountant for decades - the snide remarks ought to be beneath you - nothing conspiratorial about the City of London being a hotbed for dirty money.- there are often loud noises about transparency but weak on enforcement.
I was not fronting a project advising people to invest based on figures from a website you wouldn't confront - let's be clear, there're differences in Accounting practices in N.America(USA & Canada).
If as the list shows, Arsenal are the 3rd highest - regardless of the exact figures - i still maintain we're underperforming.
All the education references - did all that @Uni too long ago - Finance & Acct classes thru Junior levels - yes we worked on financial stmts etc but your need to digress from what is our dire situation is sad.
Talk Arsenal - you get the gist by going with the link to the site - Football is a global sport with EPL selling to US owners & fans. Are we the 3rd highest payers on the payroll - i ain't about the chest beating & this is "how-we-do-it" tone. It's football forum not Business Investment Convention - Jesu!!!!
Every question you asked me - you damn had an answer to cos you found time to give me Mueller report volume links - dawg, you're far way better than petty.
ONE.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

futbol lovers - reminisce
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Gooner nation is a despair. Guys, please keep the faith.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:Gooner nation is a despair. Guys, please keep the faith.

Who Dey despair ? We have our Granit and Mezzy to deal with any issues, no?

Don’t you know our record with them in the lineup :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.