The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:
tolahs wrote:@HenrikhMkh:Having considered all the current options, we had to take the tough decision for me not to travel with the squad to the #UEL Final against #Chelsea [..]
---------------
Tough one for Mkhi, no way he would've felt safe - Welbeck's been training with the team since b4 game 38 - hope he's good enough for the bench!!!
Person wey don win the trophy before. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I am not sure he cares as much as you guys think.
This game should have been move to France or Germany.Now watch Chelsea get advantage.We need him with experience in such big stage.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Guys why is beloved going after that Valencia keeper?
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

kajifu wrote:Guys why is beloved going after that Valencia keeper?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

We dashed out Wojech, and Ospina and retired Cech to get Valencia's 29 year old keeper - Hmmm I hope this turns too cold from charcoal.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
kajifu wrote:French Players Arsenal Could Sign this summer Pépé, and Rabiot, French Football News report that they are waiting for Europa final to see if Arsenal will be playing CL.

just sign Ndidi, Zaha, and a solid CD to replace Mustafi.
Rumours say Zaha is a real possibility if we can get Palace to drop their asking price. A Gooner too.
.....it's silly season......don't believe the hype
....let's look at the logic.....
1. afc has a transfer budget of £40 million
2. CP is asking for at least £60 million
3. A known fact that afc need at LEAST a CB defensively + these days CB cost money
4. H. Ziyech has a buy out clause of £25 million......we know what he is capable of.....

the maths doesn't add up.....if true the board very stupid indeed
Ajax running an auction for Ziyech, but we are very much in the hunt for the player according to rumours. Our big advantage is, the boy is guaranteed to play if he joins us, while the other top clubs in the hunt have players stacked in their wide positions.

The rumours are also strong for Zaha but there are all sorts of stories about him right now. The issue from the rumours is down to what Palace are asking for.

However, my concern remains, if the other clubs drop the money, are we prepared to compete?

All this talk of £40m is pure rubbish, I have done my analysis if our accounts, if we want to push the boat out, there is £100m to spent when you include the new sponsorship deals.

But annoyingly, we are going to be spending £40m on Capex. The Owners of Liverpool never used the money raised by the club for Capex, they invested it into the team, giving the club a soft loan whilst they used their money for Capex. This is how Liverpool got out of the Europa league.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Gooner1 wrote:....finally Emery will axe the big. stiff Steve Bould and promote Freddie to be assistant coach..... :thumb:
Bouldie is a club legend. No need for such disrespect. Besides, Bouldie wanted to go with Wenger but was persuaded to stay to help the transition process for the new Coach. He was always going to leave, but of course you are not aware of this, so you disrespect the man.

That's not how to treat a club legend. It is ridiculous.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Danfo devil.
Obong wrote:This confirms my initial fear. You, danfo driver, have a very deep psychological problem. Were you abused during your childhood or is something off kilter? The massive irrationality of thought and purpose, the consistent pattern of bawdy hubris is indicative of some underlying problem. I'm really worried about your mental health. If there are any mental experts on the forum, please, reach out to this brother.
danfo driver wrote:
Hitler! In body and in character :rotf: :rotf:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

azuka wrote:Come anyone seen or heard from Aniks?
I have been wondering myself. Hope he is fine. My bro Nkume will be able to give us more updates.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

The rumours are also strong for Zaha but there are all sorts of stories about him right now. The issue from the rumours is down to what Palace are asking for.

Waffi my bro, make una tell those spreading these rumours to stop abeg, there must be better players and not just Ziyech ... That Ajax alone has 3 wingers that are better than Zaha..

If we want Zaha type best we go by Adama Traore , he will be cheaper but play the same way.

I for one hope the rumour is false. 100 M for Zaha ??? :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: and the assnal toreys of signing this and this don start

[/video]
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Bigpokey24 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: and the assnal toreys of signing this and this don start

[/video]
You've featured on almost every page in this thread in the past month. You've made quite a few of us that come to this thread to discuss Arsenal matters, stay away. Do you call this banter? I understand that trolling makes you happy, but you've got to have some respect for yourself. You respond to almost everything said in the thread of a club you don't support. This stuff is not funny anymore. You do need to grow up and allow us enjoy our thread once again. I say this with all due respect to you cause everyone deserves to be respected.

A word should be enough for the wise.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
01bakana
Egg
Egg

Post by 01bakana »

BP you realise you have actually posted multiple times more in the thread of a club you purportedly hate - Arsenal than in the thread of the club you support -Chelsea. What does that say about you?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cally wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: and the assnal toreys of signing this and this don start

[/video]
You've featured on almost every page in this thread in the past month. You've made quite a few of us that come to this thread to discuss Arsenal matters, stay away. Do you call this banter? I understand that trolling makes you happy, but you've got to have some respect for yourself. You respond to almost everything said in the thread of a club you don't support. This stuff is not funny anymore. You do need to grow up and allow us enjoy our thread once again. I say this with all due respect to you cause everyone deserves to be respected.

:D cally, so you noticed, I have been posting here for a month( this is a white lie, i think i have about 3 or 4 post in this thread so far this month) I have not insulted one person here. All i did was post what my mind thinks about assnal. I am not sorry about my post towards that it of a club assnal. they do not count and left to me should not me mentioned on CE...

however freedom of speech must reign ...now i am perplexed you ignored all the insults waffi has ditched towards bigpokey , who is yet to throw any personal or verbal insults towards CE assanal posters or even towards waffi...however i posted a fact about the toreys of nearly signed players, but no you chose to insult me ...you've done very well Cally , you've done very well.. if i wasn't a retired footballer, i would have intentionally kicked you on the field and claimed it was a mistake
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

01bakana wrote:BP you realise you have actually posted multiple times more in the thread of a club you purportedly hate - Arsenal than in the thread of the club you support -Chelsea. What does that say about you?
there are no Chelsea threads on CE, I support the SE, every other club is secondary
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

My%20blood%20is%20blue%20-%20Giroud%20relishing%20facing%20assanal%20in%20Europa%20League%20final

My blood is blue - Giroud relishing facing assanal in Europa League final
SuperEagles

01bakana
Egg
Egg

Post by 01bakana »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
01bakana wrote:BP you realise you have actually posted multiple times more in the thread of a club you purportedly hate - Arsenal than in the thread of the club you support -Chelsea. What does that say about you?
there are no Chelsea threads on CE, I support the SE, every other club is secondary
The highlighted is not factual considering you have posted on said thread but that is not the point, all supporters club or country are biased towards their club/country I am no different, you neither. I would imagine if you don't like a country or a club you treat them like they don't exist and not waste your time engaging every last supporter of that country or club.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

01bakana wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
The highlighted is not factual considering you have posted on said thread but that is not the point, all supporters club or country are biased towards their club/country I am no different, you neither. I would imagine if you don't like a country or a club you treat them like they don't exist and not waste your time engaging every last supporter of that country or club.
Do you know Nato Jenkins?
SuperEagles

01bakana
Egg
Egg

Post by 01bakana »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
01bakana wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Do you know Nato Jenkins?
I apologise for engaging, sorry sir, carry on.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
mcal wrote:...politics and sport, very bad. So UEFA will consciously never schedule a qualifier between both countries.
They can and they will. The teams will play in a neutral zone.
What if players start fight or both countries turn down playing?
then they will watch the tournament on tv
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
kajifu wrote:French Players Arsenal Could Sign this summer Pépé, and Rabiot, French Football News report that they are waiting for Europa final to see if Arsenal will be playing CL.

just sign Ndidi, Zaha, and a solid CD to replace Mustafi.
Rumours say Zaha is a real possibility if we can get Palace to drop their asking price. A Gooner too.
.....it's silly season......don't believe the hype
....let's look at the logic.....
1. afc has a transfer budget of £40 million
2. CP is asking for at least £60 million
3. A known fact that afc need at LEAST a CB defensively + these days CB cost money
4. H. Ziyech has a buy out clause of £25 million......we know what he is capable of.....

the maths doesn't add up.....if true the board very stupid indeed
Ajax running an auction for Ziyech, but we are very much in the hunt for the player according to rumours. Our big advantage is, the boy is guaranteed to play if he joins us, while the other top clubs in the hunt have players stacked in their wide positions.

However, my concern remains, if the other clubs drop the money, are we prepared to compete?

All this talk of £40m is pure rubbish, I have done my analysis if our accounts, if we want to push the boat out, there is £100m to spent when you include the new sponsorship deals.

But annoyingly, we are going to be spending £40m on Capex. The Owners of Liverpool never used the money raised by the club for Capex, they invested it into the team, giving the club a soft loan whilst they used their money for Capex. This is how Liverpool got out of the Europa league.
Which Auction? Hitler, stop lying! the guy has a release clause! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I am pleased, however, that you have learned your lesson after I trained you and now you continue to say "rumors." However, Hitler, the next step is to teach you that just saying "rumors" is not enough. We expect you to name your source! Okay?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

[/video]
The lies of Hitler in a video. :clap: :clap: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

He is a patriotic Nigerian? This is a gaddem Nigerian forum! if you want to go to an Arsenal only place, there are several Arsenal football fora out there. THIS IS A NIGERIAN FORUM.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Cally wrote:

[/video]

:D cally, so you noticed, I have been posting here for a month( this is a white lie, i think i have about 3 or 4 post in this thread so far this month) I have not insulted one person here. All i did was post what my mind thinks about assnal. I am not sorry about my post towards that it of a club assnal. they do not count and left to me should not me mentioned on CE...

however freedom of speech must reign ...now i am perplexed you ignored all the insults waffi has ditched towards bigpokey , who is yet to throw any personal or verbal insults towards CE assanal posters or even towards waffi...however i posted a fact about the toreys of nearly signed players, but no you chose to insult me ...you've done very well Cally , you've done very well.. if i wasn't a retired footballer, i would have intentionally kicked you on the field and claimed it was a mistake
Waffi na their god. For a man so short and weak looking in person, it shocks me how he wields so much fear in the minds of CE Arsenal fans. They shake in their boots when they see him and fear no go let them ever speak against the guy.

I am beginning to think Waffi is a member of Ogboni. That is the only explanation as to why he is feared by CE Arsenal fans.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Siddonlook11 wrote:The rumours are also strong for Zaha but there are all sorts of stories about him right now. The issue from the rumours is down to what Palace are asking for.

Waffi my bro, make una tell those spreading these rumours to stop abeg, there must be better players and not just Ziyech ... That Ajax alone has 3 wingers that are better than Zaha..

If we want Zaha type best we go by Adama Traore , he will be cheaper but play the same way.

I for one hope the rumour is false. 100 M for Zaha ??? :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
cedis?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."