The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by Waffiman »

ojafranpa wrote:Heard Caglar Soyuncu is done too. Would like Pavard.
A very interesting signing if it happens. He has pace, reads it well but prone to errors. But he is young.

Good source saying Arsenal want more more from Fulham for Chambers. Something had to give. The rumour mill is rife about Chambers.

All these signings mean we have to sell. It is how Arsenal do it.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

ojafranpa wrote:Sagna on #Arsenal: "They definitely need some leadership. The team is & was too nice. They never liked to argue. We were just too nice to each other, we were like friends. To be successful you need to be bad sometimes, to have a go at each other"
He is spot on.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Look at this disgusting pervert, you back again sucking my d1ck. Nice to see you are back to doing what you do best. You foul, rabid invested perv. Who said Valencia was in the EPL?

I am talking football, what do you know about it? Coq plays with Parejo in that Los Che midfield. What do you know about the football similarities to when he played with Santi at Arsenal? Fark all.

No surprises you write that crap, you know not about the game, so just fark off and stay out of my posts. I do not intend to have a discourse with a perv like you, so stay in your lane. Disgusting perv.
Waffi Haba relax now
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

ojafranpa wrote:Heard Caglar Soyuncu is done too. Would like Pavard.

Voices in ya small head? Ok oh :woot:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

I am on tenterhooks for this Torreira deal. It is huge.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

I will be happy with the short (nwa mkpumkpu) Uruguayan, and Bernd Leno. We also need to boot Mustafi to Siberia. Anything elsa na jara.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Look at this disgusting pervert, you back again sucking my d1ck. Nice to see you are back to doing what you do best. You foul, rabid invested perv. Who said Valencia was in the EPL?

I am talking football, what do you know about it? Coq plays with Parejo in that Los Che midfield. What do you know about the football similarities to when he played with Santi at Arsenal? Fark all.

No surprises you write that crap, you know not about the game, so just fark off and stay out of my posts. I do not intend to have a discourse with a perv like you, so stay in your lane. Disgusting perv.
Waffi Haba relax now
Then he must not respond to me the way he did. I will not tolerate any nonsense from him.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Nkume wrote:I will be happy with the short (nwa mkpumkpu) Uruguayan, and Bernd Leno. We also need to boot Mustafi to Siberia. Anything elsa na jara.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I just laugh! This is the same person who came at me last week, talking about "I will not rest, until you are banned." :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Like I said, I am the only one who knows this person and know him for who he is. It is a disgrace and a disdugting blemish on the Admin to have such a thing be an Admin on this website. This is a person who is a hypocrite, has no respect for the forum and clearly sick in the head. And that is the person we allow to be an admin. what a shame.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Waffiman wrote:
theYemster wrote:Is Valencia in the EPL or La Liga? That's kinda tranniks' point innit? :?

Repeat after me...

Okay, nice to know. Is that all? Or there's more? lol

Back to the issue, let me dumb it down for you. Aniks is questioning Lucas Torreira's ability to adapt to the physical EPL, not necessarily his overall quality. So you using the fact that Coq is now supposedly doing well in Spain after struggling in the EPL is a flawed argument. I don't need to be a football expert to understand that. It's basic logic.

Is that clear enough for you or should I dumb it down even further to retard level?

Okay you can go back to insulting me.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

theYemster wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
theYemster wrote:Is Valencia in the EPL or La Liga? That's kinda tranniks' point innit? :?

Repeat after me...

Okay, nice to know. Is that all? Or there's more? lol

Back to the issue, let me dumb it down for you. Aniks is questioning Lucas Torreira's ability to adapt to the physical EPL, not necessarily his overall quality. So you using the fact that Coq is now supposedly doing well in Spain after struggling in the EPL is a flawed argument. I don't need to be a football expert to understand that. It's basic logic.

Is that clear enough for you or should I dumb it down even further to retard level?

Okay you can go back to insulting me.
Please, do! :clap: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Nkume wrote:Is the young Ozilite (Adli) still coming to Arsenal?
Rumours of him staying at PSG after an offer he could not refuse.

Stop telling fables ... he used arsenal as a pawn and played them like a fiddle for a better deal :taunt:
Why are you using the euphemism "fables"? We all know what that means.

Tell him to stop lying.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Waffi Haba relax now
Then he must not respond to me the way he did. I will not tolerate any nonsense from him.
:)

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Gunzilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Gunzilla »

anikulapo wrote:This Torreira is a bloody midget. But please don’t say how tall is Kante because that one is a bloody cyborg and mutant Biko.

Oh well whatever ... Siddon look

I was initially skeptical about his size too…and honestly, I would have preferred somebody bigger given the rigours of the EPL. But ive looked at some clips and he is a terrier of a player. And he can pass. Wella. Not like the 22-Wheeler that we have right now. I think he fits the bill.

At last we seem to have a coach and a team behind him that will address what has been left unaddressed for years and years. Tough tackling CBS. A proper CM/DM or whatever name some folks will like to parse for the position. A good goal keeper in their prime. And hopefully a coach that will not be a grand father to the squad, but a tough no nonsense coach that will hold players accountable to their positions within the team tactics.

With Torrerira coming, we can finally see the end of the lumbering 911 Lorry called Xhaka !! If Ramsey too continues his undisciplined ways of just bombing all over the field,he’ll spend a lot of time on the bench with Emery.

We played Denilson,Song,Coquelin,Arteta is the DM position!! Such incompetence should have gotten a coach in an ambitious club sacked ages ago!!
Last edited by Gunzilla on Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Waffi Haba relax now

But when you do this you derail a good football conversation.

I don tell you tire. Sisi Yemisi has no interest in engaging you on football terms . He is a wind up merchant and you keep falling for it.

I have almost ten people on my ignore list generated by some good mods to prevent me from getting annoyed and giving some imbeciles their wish of getting me banned. :idea:

Leave the bobo and focus on football Haba ... Sisi Yemisi na correct guy outside forum but he loves that he can easily get under ya skin. :idea:

Stop being his play toy :idea:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Stop telling fables ... he used arsenal as a pawn and played them like a fiddle for a better deal :taunt:

Tell him to stop lying.
Yemo please stop nah. I know it’s fun and amusing to you but the man is clearly not on board ... Haba stop biko smh

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

theYemster wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Waffi Haba relax now
:)

Okay Waffi you no see?

Yemster is toying with you ... stop being his victim smh

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Gunzilla wrote:
anikulapo wrote:This Torreira is a bloody midget. But please don’t say how tall is Kante because that one is a bloody cyborg and mutant Biko.

Oh well whatever ... Siddon look

I was initially skeptical about his size too…and honestly, I would have preferred somebody bigger given the rigours of the EPL. But ive looked at some clips and he is a terrier of a player. And he can pass. Wella. Not like the 22-Wheeler that we have right now. I think he fits the bill.
At last we seem to have a coach and a team behind him that will address what has been left unaddressed for years and years. Tough tackling CBS. A proper CM/DM or whatever name some folks will like to parse for the position. A good goal keeper in their prime. And hopefully a coach that will not be a grand father to the squad, but a tough no nonsense coach that will hold players accountable to their positions within the team tactics.
With Torrerira coming, we can finally see the end of the lumbering 911 Lorry called Xhaka !! If Ramsey too continues his undisciplined ways of just bombing all over the field,he’ll spend a lot of time on the bench with Emery.
We played Denilson,Song,Coquelin,Arteta is the DM position!! Such incompetence should have gotten a coach in an ambitious club sacked ages ago!!

Bros I’m not against the player and I have also made that clear that I have not watched him play and have only watched game clips .

My point is clear that I’m a little unsure on how he will adapt to the rigors of the EPL as a foreigner playing in a physically demanding position given his size and freshness to the league.

I’m not even questioning his technical ability which I do with Xhacrap who is Bonafide waste of space .... Das all I’m saying

MLK.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

ojafranpa wrote:Sagna on #Arsenal: "They definitely need some leadership. The team is & was too nice. They never liked to argue. We were just too nice to each other, we were like friends. To be successful you need to be bad sometimes, to have a go at each other"
Sagna was an Ebola in the dressing room and ironically, was responsible for an outbreak of Noravirus after consuming all the domestic's bathroom bleach tinting his locks. Father Abraham Wenger kept his house in good order, everyone arrived at their own leisurely time for breakfast and all attended Aaron Miyagi Ramsey's nidan, black belt second dan. :clap:
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Waffi Haba relax now

But when you do this you derail a good football conversation.

I don tell you tire. Sisi Yemisi has no interest in engaging you on football terms . He is a wind up merchant and you keep falling for it.

I have almost ten people on my ignore list generated by some good mods to prevent me from getting annoyed and giving some imbeciles their wish of getting me banned. :idea:

Leave the bobo and focus on football Haba ... Sisi Yemisi na correct guy outside forum but he loves that he can easily get under ya skin. :idea:

Stop being his play toy :idea:

Regular ol Donald Trump here, needs to be spooned fed how to behave himself :lol:
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Tell him to stop lying.
Yemo please stop nah. I know it’s fun and amusing to you but the man is clearly not on board ... Haba stop biko smh
Stop what? Telling him not to tell lies when he's clearly lying as you yourself attest to? This is almost like telling a woman not to dress provocatively because there's a rapist in the neighbourhood.

Dude it's not my fault that he can't handle the reality of Wenger being sacked and decides to blame us and take out his frustrations on some of us because we warned him for years this day will come. Let him continue his hissy fit. I don't care. I know he can't say any of this to my face so let him continue to pop off.

If he posts lies I will call him out. If he doesn't want me to then he can PM his lies to his followers in private. :)

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Good signs so far - looking for a ball winning mf/DM, wingers, appreciate defensive steel - conviction that the pressing game must be habit.
------------------
Maitland-Niles on high-pressing: “I think [it] suits me a lot, too. I’ve got a lot of pace to give to the team, pressing up high & winning the ball back as soon as possible is a major factor in football.”
------------------------------
Liking the moves - gotta wait for pre-season. We have a huge adv in that a lot of our guys aren't going to be playing in Russia. That means we've fresh players in camp early ready to hit the ground early.
Reading Mustafi will be let go - never understood how a guy who performed in the Conf cup for Germany played last season for us with no motivation or desire in a WC yr - oh damn.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Tolahs, read what Bac said, Wengerism turned a club of thug uglies with the worst disciplinary record into Cheers, Where everybody knows your name
And they're always glad you came
...bunch of pink mojito drinking pansies. Pride. Why would Shitterdan Mustafi be bothered, a glance to the right and he sees My Son stinking up the joint like Azerbaijani skunk weed. Look at 50 million dollar man Alexandre La Dibiase, zip zero interest, couldn't be bothered, more interested in competing with Dele Alli for best fade in the Premiership.