The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by Siddonlook11 »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Nkume wrote:Is the young Ozilite (Adli) still coming to Arsenal?
Rumours of him staying at PSG after an offer he could not refuse.

Stop telling fables ... he used arsenal as a pawn and played them like a fiddle for a better deal :taunt:

But its Wenger's fault this happened, I blame Wenger.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Waffiman wrote:
Nkume wrote:I will be happy with the short (nwa mkpumkpu) Uruguayan, and Bernd Leno. We also need to boot Mustafi to Siberia. Anything elsa na jara.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I really really dont like the Leno move...this is the same crap we did with Szczęsny, we have a great keeper in Macey , why not promote the kid and sell Ospina ? why go get Leno , and demote macey ?
:veryangry: :veryangry:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

theYemster wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
theYemster wrote:Is Valencia in the EPL or La Liga? That's kinda tranniks' point innit? :?

Repeat after me...
Look at this disgusting pervert, you back again sucking my d1ck. Nice to see you are back to doing what you do best. You foul, rabid invested perv. Who said Valencia was in the EPL?

I am talking football, what do you know about it? Coq plays with Parejo in that Los Che midfield. What do you know about the football similarities to when he played with Santi at Arsenal? Fark all.

No surprises you write that crap, you know not about the game, so just fark off and stay out of my posts. I do not intend to have a discourse with a perv like you, so stay in your lane. Disgusting perv.
Okay, nice to know. Is that all? Or there's more? lol

Back to the issue, let me dumb it down for you. Aniks is questioning Lucas Torreira's ability to adapt to the physical EPL, not necessarily his overall quality. So you using the fact that Coq is now supposedly doing well in Spain after struggling in the EPL is a flawed argument. I don't need to be a football expert to understand that. It's basic logic.

Is that clear enough for you or should I dumb it down even further to retard level?

Okay you can go back to insulting me.
Fark off and dumb it down to your perverted, retarded level.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Look at this disgusting pervert, you back again sucking my d1ck. Nice to see you are back to doing what you do best. You foul, rabid invested perv. Who said Valencia was in the EPL?

I am talking football, what do you know about it? Coq plays with Parejo in that Los Che midfield. What do you know about the football similarities to when he played with Santi at Arsenal? Fark all.

No surprises you write that crap, you know not about the game, so just fark off and stay out of my posts. I do not intend to have a discourse with a perv like you, so stay in your lane. Disgusting perv.
Waffi Haba relax now
Then he must not respond to me the way he did. I will not tolerate any nonsense from him.

But when you do this you derail a good football conversation.

I don tell you tire. Sisi Yemisi has no interest in engaging you on football terms . He is a wind up merchant and you keep falling for it.

I have almost ten people on my ignore list generated by some good mods to prevent me from getting annoyed and giving some imbeciles their wish of getting me banned. :idea:

Leave the bobo and focus on football Haba ... Sisi Yemisi na correct guy outside forum but he loves that he can easily get under ya skin. :idea:

Stop being his play toy :idea:
I know what I am doing. Don't worry.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Stop telling fables ... he used arsenal as a pawn and played them like a fiddle for a better deal :taunt:
Why are you using the euphemism "fables"? We all know what that means.

Tell him to stop lying.
Yemo please stop nah. I know it’s fun and amusing to you but the man is clearly not on board ... Haba stop biko smh
Stop what? Telling him not to tell lies when he's clearly lying as you yourself attest to? This is almost like telling a woman not to dress provocatively because there's a rapist in the neighbourhood.

Dude it's not my fault that he can't handle the reality of Wenger being sacked and decides to blame us and take out his frustrations on some of us because we warned him for years this day will come. Let him continue his hissy fit. I don't care. I know he can't say any of this to my face so let him continue to pop off.

If he posts lies I will call him out. If he doesn't want me to then he can PM his lies to his followers in private. :)
You know what I will do. I shall pull no punches. Stay in your lane perv.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Those carried away with signings should remember there will be sales. I will wait until buying and selling is complete before celebrating and predicting anything about next season.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Uruguayan media outlets are reporting the Arsenal agreement for Torreira. I am beginning to believe. :D :D
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Waffiman wrote:Uruguayan media outlets are reporting the Arsenal agreement for Torreira. I am beginning to believe. :D :D
I refuse to be excited until I see these gentlemen holding jerseys. :mad:
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:Uruguayan media outlets are reporting the Arsenal agreement for Torreira. I am beginning to believe. :D :D

Liverpool got Fabinho and Keita, United added Fred to Matic, yet rumors of 5-5 Uruguayan dey make you wet ya knickers ???

Ok oh :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Coach wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:Sagna on #Arsenal: "They definitely need some leadership. The team is & was too nice. They never liked to argue. We were just too nice to each other, we were like friends. To be successful you need to be bad sometimes, to have a go at each other"
Sagna was an Ebola in the dressing room and ironically, was responsible for an outbreak of Noravirus after consuming all the domestic's bathroom bleach tinting his locks. Father Abraham Wenger kept his house in good order, everyone arrived at their own leisurely time for breakfast and all attended Aaron Miyagi Ramsey's nidan, black belt second dan. :clap:
Coachitto
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:

Liverpool got Fabinho and Keita, United added Fred to Matic, yet rumors of 5-5 Uruguayan dey make you wet ya knickers ???

Ok oh :taunt:
Who cares about them? I only care about my Arsenal.

So long as we are doing the right thing and signing top quality, I know where it will take us with this Coach. I trust him like I trusted the last Manager.

Rumours of a deal for the goal keeper also. Now we need a tricky winger with goals. So far today, a lot of rumours of Arsenal agreeing deals with 3 players, one CD, one GK and Torreira.

Torreira is tough as nails, in Uruguay they do not make them soft. They are hard as nails.

Do not forget all these transition from the 3 FA cups winning team started this time last year.

9 players have gone from the squad since, I see at least 7 going this summer and January. But, I do not see any of Ozil, Ramsey or Xhaka leaving. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

But, I do not see any of Ozil, Ramsey or Xhaka leaving. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

:curse:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffi:

Quick question? Who would you rather have on your team ?

Xhacrap or El Neny, and why?

:woot:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... d-12700243

Uh oh Okpolo Eyes in deep shyt :taunt: :taunt: knowing how much of a mental Sissy he is , his detractors in germany will have a field day

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:Waffi:

2 different types of midfielders with different roles to perform. I will take both in a 4-3-3.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... d-12700243

Uh oh Okpolo Eyes in deep shyt :taunt: :taunt: knowing how much of a mental Sissy he is , his detractors in germany will have a field day
They knew what they were doing. Ozil will never live in Germany. He has found home in London with the huge Turkish community.

They hang out in Turkish joints, if you know Green Lanes in North London, you will know it is a 24 hours Turkish, even Kurdish area. The best authentic Turkish restaurants are all in that part of Green Lanes. Also has Turkish bars and takeaways.

It is 15 minutes drive from my home, I love to go eat in the area especially late at night. Ozil is a regular to one of the best Turkish restaurants there. Even their President goes there when he is in London.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Waffi:

2 different types of midfielders with different roles to perform. I will take both in a 4-3-3.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

No lemme call ya best friend for you ... ole :woot: :taunt: :taunt:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:

They knew what they were doing. Ozil will never live in Germany. He has found home in London with the huge Turkish community.

They hang out in Turkish joints, if you know Green Lanes in North London, you will know it is a 24 hours Turkish, even Kurdish area. The best authentic Turkish restaurants are all in that part of Green Lanes. Also has Turkish bars and takeaways.

It is 15 minutes drive from my home, I love to go eat in the area especially late at night. Ozil is a regular to one of the best Turkish restaurants there. Even their President goes there when he is in London.

Er what’s that got to do with the point just made :woot: :woot:

Ozil better have the tournament of his life :taunt: :taunt:

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Er what’s that got to do with the point just made :woot: :woot:

Ozil better have the tournament of his life :taunt: :taunt:
Germans can.moan, these guys don't care.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Waffiman wrote:
theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Why are you using the euphemism "fables"? We all know what that means.

Tell him to stop lying.
Yemo please stop nah. I know it’s fun and amusing to you but the man is clearly not on board ... Haba stop biko smh
Stop what? Telling him not to tell lies when he's clearly lying as you yourself attest to? This is almost like telling a woman not to dress provocatively because there's a rapist in the neighbourhood.

Dude it's not my fault that he can't handle the reality of Wenger being sacked and decides to blame us and take out his frustrations on some of us because we warned him for years this day will come. Let him continue his hissy fit. I don't care. I know he can't say any of this to my face so let him continue to pop off.

If he posts lies I will call him out. If he doesn't want me to then he can PM his lies to his followers in private. :)
You know what I will do. I shall pull no punches. Stay in your lane perv.
Please please please I beg you I'm really sorry I was only joking oh. I ought to know better. Please forgive me. I won't do it again. Will you forgive me? :cry:
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Early baptism of fire for Unai. First game is at home vs City and second game is on the road Vs Chelshyt :shock:

MLK.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

anikulapo wrote:Early baptism of fire for Unai. First game is at home vs City and second game is on the road Vs Chelshyt :shock:
Let them bring it on.

I am beginning to warm to this Emery guy especially as he sabi watch game video pass Mourinho.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

Yep. A lovely first three games of the season.
That ought to focus minds and make everyone
around the club concentrate mightily.

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]