The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by Waffiman »

Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:This is your come back. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Obvious, you nor sabi wetin you dey too about, so you shift the emphasis. :taunt: :taunt:

Read this link. Note the date. It is December 2017, Tottenham are being linked with Guendouzi by the excellent Jorge Bird. Spuds and Man City were on his case and the kid already the previous season made it clear he wanted to leave, refusing to sign the contract offered by the club. Why? He had offers from clubs in England. It is all over Google, just search. :taunt: :taunt: :lol: :lol:

Five facts about Tottenham target Matteo Guendouzi

So much for BS about Mislintat signing him. Everyone knew about the player and wanted him. It was no secret. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

At least thanks to me, you now know who Cagigao is. Do want to know more Arsenal scouts? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
anikulapo wrote:
Using analytics has grown and today's analytics software are very good but you still need your eye and contacts.
And there it is folks :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: the slow learner finally gets it :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Waffi find ya level for football. Don’t you dare argue with me again :rotf: :rotf:

Oloshi :taunt:

Olodo :rotf:

WaYo Man .... Let me remind you of this fact :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Using analytics has grown and today's analytics software are very good but you still need your eye and contacts.

Ahahahahahahahahahaha :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I dey rush go quick meeting I forget the link.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/12/13/f ... guendouzi/

Five facts about Tottenham target Matteo Guendouzi

So much Mislintat discovering Guendouzi. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

In the last 5 seasons Arsenal have won silverware. They gave done this on the back of spending the least money of the top 6 in the same period. In the whole of Europe, only Sevilla has come close to matching us for trophies won to money spent on the squad.

Alsi, for every scout as well as every club, there are always more misses than hits, but you never get to hear about the misses. Arsenal have had misses, over Wenger tenure, we succeeded as a top club with a lot of help from our scouting.

In view of this, Arsenal's scouting has been an unqualified success, and this is not about any individual. We won before Mislintat, we will be winning after him.

Stop your OTT business. Besides, if you want know about Arsenal scouting. Just beg me, I go reach you small. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Teacher no try to teach nonsense :taunt: :taunt: :D see how ya lying dey catch up with you. They said Tottenham was being rivaled by City for his services. Where was Arsenal’s interest ???

Again anything to propagate fables and discredit Sven. Ole :rotf:

Anyway here is another reminder of ya sneaky attempt to rewrite the books .... Yeye Slow Learner :mrgreen:

Using analytics has grown and today's analytics software are very good but you still need your eye and contacts.”
And this na the same person wey wan teach about scouting :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: #SLOWLEARNER :rotf: :rotf:
Last edited by anikulapo on Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Waffiman wrote:Image
Waffi what exactly is really going on between Emery and Ozil? is that not Ozil smiling beside Unai in this picture? That doesn't feel like 2 people who fell out.
But the closeness between Laca and Auba ehn.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

azuka wrote:
Waffi what exactly is really going on between Emery and Ozil? is that not Ozil smiling beside Unai in this picture? That doesn't feel like 2 people who fell out.
But the closeness between Laca and Auba ehn.[/quote]

which is why I don't get why people disparage Laca and accuse him of being petulant/jealous of Auba. He works hard and passes to Auba at EVERY opportunity, and they celebrate together as a duo, after the group celebrations of their goals.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote: Cagigao and Monchi.....

Monchi would be a major game changer ... I’d be overjoyed :thumb: :thumb:
Can't see that happening.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

I said I’d be overjoyed but would be shocked if he agreed to work under Sanllehi
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

azuka wrote:
A lot of talk that there has been moves to settle issues. We hear rumours of senior players making moves on this issue. No coincidence that this is a team bonding trip and the Coach posting that picture in his social media accounts.

For me, Ozil seating on the bench against Chelsea was the first sign of things between them getting better. Prior to that, rumours are, Ozil walked out everytime he was named on the bench, consequently pulled out of the squad by the boss.

Let's now see how things develop. The cynical side of me suggests, maybe he cannot get Suarez, so he has to settle with Ozil. :lol: :lol: :lol:

But the real news in Germany is Ozil wearing a Turkish bandana. They insult the guy yet they complain about his bandana. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

I said I’d be overjoyed but would be shocked if he agreed to work under Sanllehi
Why you dey avoid my picture? :taunt: :taunt:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
azuka wrote:

which is why I don't get why people disparage Laca and accuse him of being petulant/jealous of Auba. He works hard and passes to Auba at EVERY opportunity, and they celebrate together as a duo, after the group celebrations of their goals.[/quote]

My bro, even Aniks cannot disparage Laca. I will argue with anyone that at the Emirates, he is now the most popular Arsenal player. He has his chant and he has been taken into the the hearts of most Arsenal supporters.

IMHO, Laca is the best centre forward in the league. Yes, Auba is the goal machine but Laca is just the most complete forward. Every game, we see Laca take on two CDs and has them knowing they are in trouble. Forget about his physical gifts, his greatest gift is his movement, footballing intelligence and determination. He will fight for everything and fans just love a player like that to the max.

Laca is also two footed, strong like an ox, with every trick and skill in the book, plus he can go both ways with a wonderful first touch. Of course, he also knows where the goal is.

He and Auba are best of friends and it really helps Arsenal. Arsenal must get his new contract sorted fast. A lot of talk of Ramsey making way for Laca's new contract.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Men !! this Ozil has terrible advisers ! Why Get involved in the politics of Erdogan ? Thats the second thing I noticed in the pic o, him and the turkish bandana !! :curse:

The boy needs to grow up and leave politics for the politicians abeg..

But the real news in Germany is Ozil wearing a Turkish bandana. They insult the guy yet they complain about his bandana. :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Wait o talking about loans/purchases etc..what is wrong is raidng choski and getting :

- Cahill - He is better the Stephan
-Drinkwater - he cant be worse than Ozil and Mikhi abi ? Plus he should be cheaper ( plus we should sell Ramsey )
-Moses ( well..we need a winger/Wingback moreso with Bells injury ..( plus seems Fenerbache was offerring 3M , Moses cant be that cheap abi ?)

Just saying o..

...Socrates
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Wait o talking about loans/purchases etc..what is wrong is raidng choski and getting :

-Drinkwater - he cant be worse than Ozil and Mikhi abi ? Plus he should be cheaper ( plus we should sell Ramsey )
-Moses ( well..we need a winger/Wingback moreso with Bells injury ..( plus seems Fenerbache was offerring 3M , Moses cant be that cheap abi ?)

Just saying o..
:mad: ... :rotf:
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Wait o talking about loans/purchases etc..what is wrong is raidng choski and getting :

Just saying o..

Posting under the Influence

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

In the last three years alone, Dortmund have raked in £427 million from transfers, including £103.5m for Ousmane Dembele (Barcelona), £57.8m for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal) and £57.6m for Christian Pulisic (Chelsea), the latest high-profile departure. Dortmund's combined outlay for the trio: a modest £24.3m.

Waffi guess who was the scouting boss at Dortmund ?

It wasn’t Rowley, Grimandi and certainly not Carrygo or whatever Dem dey call am :taunt: :taunt:

Yet in ya infinite wisdom you wan discredit Sven and fill these pages with ya usual drive and fables ... Smh at my favorite Slow Learner :mrgreen:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... d-13887466

More evidence that Waffi is clueless :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

MLK.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

anikulapo wrote:

Just saying o..

Posting under the Influence
:tic: :tic: :tic:

...Socrates
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Just saying o..
Your non-argument(probably unintentional) leaves one scratching their bald spots. Can't tell if you're trying out punchlines for a joke or something else.
Cahill is paid Chelsea wages - slow paced & aging. Stephan's an aged RB who's clueless @CB but slowed way down.
Drinkwater's a box-2-box MF who cannot be the playmaker(no. 10s) Ozil & Mikhi really are.
Moses was sold cheap for the same reason Arsenal sells cheap - high wages means you sell cheap to get something close to player wage demands from buying club - you've to ask why other EPL clubs weren't rushing to get Homie's signature.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Aniks, stop this your Mislintat BS. He did not discover Dembele, just like Guendouzi, everyone knew about the player. It is Arsenal who missed out on Dembele because they pulled out if the deal when It got murky. Mislintat us very good, next to Monchi, true he has discovered some gems. But he did not discover Auba and he did not discover Pulissic and Dembele. All he did was get Dortmund to sign talented young players. These player's were well known by anyone interested in youth or even senior football.

How can you not even know about this saga? Man, stop embarrassing yourself. Have a read, you might learn a thing or two. This goes back to January 2017. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Waffiman wrote:
platinum wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Waffiman wrote:https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... ase-clause

Who has been following this story? Arsenal and Wenger have come up a few times in the French press about it. Thank fully, we acted according to the rules and pulled out at the right time despite the boy wanting to sign for Wenger.
Now it makes sense, I was totally bewildered how Arsenal were so passive on Dembele...Wow football is so messed up.

Crazy enough deal it took Barca to buy a star like Neymar but these sort of shenanigans for a talented but young pup like Dembele..... :curse: :curse: :curse:
This is big news in France, I have been following it due to French Journos and Bloggers I follow on Twitter.

If Dembele's original Agents , and as it turns out Proper Agent at the time of the transfer wins this case, it could have serious repercussions for Agency in French football. The guys was offered money but he refused to be bought off and he is now suing for £3m. Many now reckon, he will win.

Dembele's testimony has been damning of those who took him to Dortmund and as much as Dortmund have not come under any scrutiny so far because they acted with intermediaries not associated with the club, it is not looking good for Dembele's French club who did not honour their contract to Dembele's and his real Agent.

The fact is clubs act just as bad as Agents at times but the real problem is the Agents. It is a shame because when it gets messy, Arsenal pull out and it cost us the player.

I had spoken last year of this a little. Firsthand I know Arsene had said he wanted to give the boy a year because he felt he wasn't ready. Arsenal had every opportunity to sign him if Arsene wanted. Before Barca, Dortmund or anyone. The link was Puma.

Maybe Arsene passed on the chance because he thought the agent problems were to murky. I don't know that for a fact. What I do know is he said the kid wasn't ready and in football that could mean more than just the actual on-field side of things.

I'm not sure how many people realize how filthy the sport is. It is infinitely corrupt. There's so much dark and murky underhanded deals.
I have followed the court battle via French Journos and Bloggers. Basically, Arsenal pulled out when the dspute about who represented the player became an issue.

Arsenal once used a Representative of a player for a deal and when the selling club went to the FA, Arsenal got a warning. It turned out that when Arsenal used the Agent, he had not settled the contract the player has with his former Agent. So technically, he was not the player's Agent. The Agent actually used the money he got from the deal to try and settle the contract. The selling club meanwhile had the former Agent representing them and as far as they were concerned he was the player's Agent. The player wanted a move and he had an Agent who was ready to enforce the move.

The issue of player representation is now a very serious matter and a murky field since FIFA deregulated Agency. The Dembele transfer came down to the dispute with the release clause of €5m. It appears as if, the players former Agent informed clubs of the release clause and Rennes refused to deal. Rennes sold Dembele for an initial fee of €15m with add ons taking the deal to almost €30m if sold according to the terms of the agreed contract.

We heard in court that Arsenal actually made an offer of an initial £10m plus Add-ons and we're willing to pay more. But Arsenal were going through the player's former Agent for personal terms and directly to the club. Rennes declared he was not the player's Agent, saying the Agent who represented the club also represented the player. Arsenal pulled out, the player wanted to leave the club desperately, so he made a deal which is now a serious court battle in which the Agent is asking for €3m. If he gets awarded the money plus courts costs, then Dortmund and Rennes will have to cough up. Rennes esp are in hot okro soup.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Are you quoting HITC as proof that Spurs were chasing a player? Errmmm bros, read that site well - they have linked us to almost everybody!! :lol:

Even read the comment on the page.... https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/12/13/f ... zi/page/1/
Here we go , and another one for our mighty Spurs, we are going to have a team of 100 players before the end of the transfer period yeaghhhhh. Numbnutts
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Cristao II wrote:Are you quoting HITC as proof that Spurs were chasing a player? Errmmm bros, read that site well - they have linked us to almost everybody!! :lol:

Even read the comment on the page.... https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/12/13/f ... zi/page/1/
Here we go , and another one for our mighty Spurs, we are going to have a team of 100 players before the end of the transfer period yeaghhhhh. Numbnutts
Not the only source. Just do a Google search, it was all over the net. HITC is not what I am relying on. Joergie Bird is my source to be precise.

Besides, Guendouzi being linked means he was not some hidden gem waiting to be discovered. He was well known, and Arsenal were well on his case before Mislintat joined the club. This is My point.

The player made clear his intentions to leave Lorient the summer before he joined Arsenal. His club confirmed this this by making it clear they were not pleased about his actions and links to other clubs. Once again, just do a Google search.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Cristao II wrote:Are you quoting HITC as proof that Spurs were chasing a player? Errmmm bros, read that site well - they have linked us to almost everybody!! :lol:

Ahahahahahahahaha :rotf: :rotf:

MLK.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

tolahs wrote:

Just saying o..
Your non-argument(probably unintentional) leaves one scratching their bald spots. Can't tell if you're trying out punchlines for a joke or something else.
Cahill is paid Chelsea wages - slow paced & aging. Stephan's an aged RB who's clueless @CB but slowed way down.
Drinkwater's a box-2-box MF who cannot be the playmaker(no. 10s) Ozil & Mikhi really are.
Moses was sold cheap for the same reason Arsenal sells cheap - high wages means you sell cheap to get something close to player wage demands from buying club - you've to ask why other EPL clubs weren't rushing to get Homie's signature.

Chai..I was joking naaa and posted while drinking my kain kain infused Tea or is it tea infused kain kain ..ok idea is need.. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

...Socrates
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
tolahs wrote:

Just saying o..

Chai..I was joking naaa and posted while drinking my kain kain infused Tea or is it tea infused kain kain ..ok idea is need.. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You got me - can't lie. I say bottle up the concoction & target those 800,000 Fed workers
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.