The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by anikulapo »

Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:This one is on Unai.

Terrible lineup.

May we never see Mustafi in the Uniform of Arsenal ever again .... Nevertheless Jon Moss is a piece of garbage ..:. total scum bag of a referee.
As much as I would like to blame Emeribe, the twat in this game was Mustafi (A senior and our most expensive defender).

Erm they are both to blame ... his lineup reeked of arrogance and Wenger Like trust in perennial under performers. A team that will play on the counter needs mentally alert defenders to combat that. Putting Mustafi and Kolas in the team together is a recipe for disaster .

Not to talk of Mo and Guendo together in the middle .

Very poor and arrogant lineup by Unai.

He lost the game :curse:
Yep. Arrogant and poor line up. Nevertheless, it should still have been enough. My issue was playing Kos. All 3 goals were from egregious defensive blunders, and not due to a collapse of the midfield. We had 75% of possession.

Again see ya life. How many chances did that midfield create in the first half? How many attacks did they break up? How many times did they give the ball away or make the wrong pass?

You sef .., anyway whatever
I did not watch the first half. Nevertheless, we had enough to win it after getting back to 1-1. So, maybe you are right. Emeribe's arrogance gave them confidence in the first half.

See ya life :rotf: you no watch full game and you dey yap.

Smh :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

pajimoh wrote:
anikulapo wrote:That miss by Iwobi is a season changing gaffe.

A goal there and the narrative about him and the team totally changes. Choking becomes resilience and mental strength coming back from a two goal deficit.

Sorry that was an unpardonable miss. It was such a well worked move and a chance presented on a platter .

Simply Unacceptable :curse: :curse:
shut da f3c4 up. :rotf: I've been looking for you anigbelenu Adofuro :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

No be you write dis nonsense?
anikulapo wrote::taunt: Game Over!

Toto we are coming for you :taunt:
Oya explain ya sef. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

I don tell you goons plenty of times, no pray make anoda team lose, pray make ya own win.

Yeye goons. Abeg make una cry inside ya gari. mssshhheeww

Nkume, how body? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Kajifufu and eba, pkele o :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:

Palmy Cockroach Hunter unlike you I’m man enough to take shots and not scurry away to crawl in the sewer walls :taunt: Its all good Arsenal have paid the price for their arrogance
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

anikulapo wrote:I don’t think I’m ever gonna complain about Arsenal’s defending ... this is Madness especially with the title on the line
igbe mouth, should I check that you didn't complain,,,,,,,, ? :D :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Arsenal women 1 win from the title. If they win their next match, it is all over. If they draw, then they are in dangerous territory. They play unbeaten Shitty in the final match and title decider.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47924091
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

anikulapo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
anikulapo wrote:That miss by Iwobi is a season changing gaffe.

A goal there and the narrative about him and the team totally changes. Choking becomes resilience and mental strength coming back from a two goal deficit.

Sorry that was an unpardonable miss. It was such a well worked move and a chance presented on a platter .

Simply Unacceptable :curse: :curse:
shut da f3c4 up. :rotf: I've been looking for you anigbelenu Adofuro :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

No be you write dis nonsense?
anikulapo wrote::taunt: Game Over!

Toto we are coming for you :taunt:
Oya explain ya sef. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

I don tell you goons plenty of times, no pray make anoda team lose, pray make ya own win.

Yeye goons. Abeg make una cry inside ya gari. mssshhheeww

Nkume, how body? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Kajifufu and eba, pkele o :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:

Palmy Cockroach Hunter unlike you I’m man enough to take shots and not scurry away to crawl in the sewer walls :taunt: Its all good Arsenal have paid the price for their arrogance
That is why I like you, you're very good for palmy business. How many kegs to wash down the thing wey that yeye team don do you dis evening? Remember, credit no dey, straight cash :laugh: :)
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Nkume wrote:Arsenal women 1 win from the title. If they win their next match, it is all over. If they draw, then they are in dangerous territory. They play unbeaten Shitty in the final match and title decider.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: why you dey do dis to ya sef? You don jump to women football now eh Ikebe, Sorry Nkume? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :biggrin: :taunt:
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

pajimoh wrote:
Nkume wrote:Arsenal women 1 win from the title. If they win their next match, it is all over. If they draw, then they are in dangerous territory. They play unbeaten Shitty in the final match and title decider.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: why you dey do dis to ya sef? You don jump to women football now eh Ikebe, Sorry Nkume? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :biggrin: :taunt:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

BTW Jon moss utter disgrace.

Bad as Arsenal were 2 clear as day PK's denied, P's that could have turned tide of the match.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:BTW Jon moss utter disgrace.

Bad as Arsenal were 2 clear as day PK's denied, P's that could have turned tide of the match.
Agreed!
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
toyin133 wrote: Bloody chokers :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Na the curse wey I curse them! Useless people! :lol: :lol: Their arrogance is the problem! All they have to do is apologize to me, but they refused!

na everybody you curse, haba!
No be you dey tell Kajifu that day sey my curse no strong? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Come and beg me now, you no gree! Continue! :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Unintended Diss!!!!!

@MrArsenicTM:
Emery on Mustafi: “I think, all season, he has been consistent
.”
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:BTW Jon moss utter disgrace.

Every time na referee una just dey blame. Abeg keep quiet. Jeez :curse:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Remember when Mustafi had more clearances than the closing down sale at BHS. Best in Europe...another Fraudian slip.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:

Na the curse wey I curse them! Useless people! :lol: :lol: Their arrogance is the problem! All they have to do is apologize to me, but they refused!
I beg you yet you no leave us na wa oooh.
Respect Danfo you were on point about Mustafi and some fans were celebrating Arsenal sign a Valemcia player.Mustafi is poor ans you were right about him.I wish you can pulled that old thread when you warn that if he was good Pep and other teams would have pick him up.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

So.what was the point of winning away vs Watford?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote:So.what was the point of winning away vs Watford?
To keep chelsea outside top 4
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Guys. When are you all going to learn? Today we saw same old. Arsenal lose 3 to 4 key players, we drop points. This has been our problem for years.

We missed a great opportunity today, but we are still in the race. We really need our players back and fit. Sokratis is back, hopefully we have our midfielders back.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

kajifu wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

I beg you yet you no leave us na wa oooh.
Respect Danfo you were on point about Mustafi and some fans were celebrating Arsenal sign a Valemcia player.Mustafi is poor ans you were right about him.I wish you can pulled that old thread when you warn that if he was good Pep and other teams would have pick him up.
Danfo knows his football. Leave about 5 - 10 % for error but he knows his stuff. :thumb:

That Mustafi chap needs to be shown the door even at a loss at the end of the season. :boo: :boo:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Today is the first time we dropped points after a Europa league game all season.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Waffiman wrote:Today is the first time we dropped points after a Europa league game all season.
:roll: you are always looking for excuses.... top 4 is up for grabs..who goes around winning away and killing all Hope's in one week... smh..do you know the Iraqi information minister?
SuperEagles

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Today is the first time we dropped points after a Europa league game all season.
:roll: you are always looking for excuses.... top 4 is up for grabs..who goes around winning away and killing all Hope's in one week... smh..do you know the Iraqi information minister?
Look at this joker. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I stated a fact, I don't have to scream and shout to express my disappointment. I know the deal with my team. Most of us in that stadium were not very confident when we saw our team sheet. Dropping points when missing key players has been an issue for years. Hopefully, we get 2 of our missing key players for the next game.

Oh! We don't need Mikel Obi, Chelsea do. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

What has Mikel got to do with this thread, bottom line yall had the best chance to practically seal 3rd and end your season, since the likes of spurs and United lost....but no, you chose to talk about fatigue....spurs, and United all played in europe
SuperEagles

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Can we now go to wolves and pick 3 points?I still think if we make after that poor performance yesterday, we can finish 4th.We just need to win all our 4 games.No way Chelsea win all their 4 games left playing manu away,Manu also cant win all 4 playing City and Chelsea.Yesterday a draw would have been better but what was Emery thinking yesterday?