The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by balo »

Please send Cech back to Chelsea.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
azuka wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Chelsea interested in bringing back Cech if they sell Courtois.
Good riddance. Please God let RM buy Courtois so that Cech can go back to where he came from.
See ya life : good riddance to Cech, yet you have an altar to proven losers like Ozil and Xhacrap? :woot: :woot: Wow :rotf: :rotf:
I am beginning to suspect that Tottenham planted Azuka to come stir wahala @ Arsenal.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Spot on my brother :clap: :clap:

Azuka is definitely Bi-Polar {anikulapo quietly strolls out of the thread} :woot: :taunt:
I don't understand these folks. Yes, Cech is old, and we certainly can do better, but blaming him when you have no DMs and erratic CDs is just pure nonsense.
When dem sign am and i say it's a 10milla wasted una no gree. Shebi una see am when him begin conceding ridiculous goals that won't even beat a high school goalie.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

balo wrote:Please send Cech back to Chelsea.
You too be Totenham supporter as dem say me too be.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

People were criticizing Wenger here and dancing atilogwu because we have signed "hey you's". Meanwhile Liverpool have just splashed cash on Alisson Becker. Like I say, the best players win you things. Arsenal continuously failed Wenger by not coughing up the cash and completing the signing of top talent when they had been identified by Wenger. Shall we name them? Ronaldo, Messi, Suarez, Ibrahimovich, Mbappe, Cech 1.0?

While I will be fully behind Emery and Arsenal? I will not be under any illusion that we will start winning the champions league.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

On the contrary, it was the Ajax that never came, that cost Wenger so dearly, belief in a blossom that never was: Senderos, Djorou, Sczezsny, Bellerin etc etc...’avin a laugh, he’s ‘avin a laaaa-aaa-aaa-Arg, Ajax of Amsterdam, he’s ‘avin a laugh!
tmex12
Egg
Egg

Post by tmex12 »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Hmmm if rumors are true and Klopp completes the signing of Allisonalong with Fekir then ......
You like a kid in a candy store. Man why do you panic? Stay calm. You bang on about Liverpool, let's have a good look at Liverpool.

Liverpool spent, Van Dijk 75m; Keita 48m; Oxlade 40m; Fabinho 39m; Salah 37m; Shaqiri 13.5m. That’s 252.5 million spent in the last two years for Liverpool. What have they won?

When you take it backwards the spending gets worse, but I ask again, what have they won?

Now they want to spend 60m plus on Alisson and maybe Ferkir. Does it guarantee they win a thing? No it does not.

Arsenal have spent far less and won something. But you keep on deriding the model that has delivered the silverware. The model has Mavprovanos at 2.1m, who knows what he can become? Do you remember when we got Kos and the critics. He went on to become, in the words of Rio Ferdinand, the best CH in the league. Who knows what Mavprovanos can become at the price we got him for? I will not pay a farthing for Shaqiri when I look at the youth playing in his position at the club.

Stop being consumed by the money spent by another, have a proper look at yours first. You might just find it is not all bad.
I watched all of Liverpools big matches last season. If not for Reals crookery they would have won the Champions league. Arsenal big matches?Twice I slept off. It was that boring.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

While it is still paining Azuka and Nkume dem that some of us had the audacity to criticize Wenger, it is paining me that Wenger allowed Mourinho to beat, bully and abuse him :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:

We all have our pain points... :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

No be una sign 90year old man from switzerland to compete with Bellerin ... now you dey talk about Junkinson :mrgreen: :bump:[/quote]

Na you sabi..the old man na back up for my eyes, he cant compete with your pikin, but Jenkinson can ..and has shown in the past that he can , he just needs to man up and comot that english player entitlement and do the work..he will come good.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Abeg who get calendar for preseason link ?
when be the next match ?

...Socrates
bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

Siddonlook11 wrote:No be una sign 90year old man from switzerland to compete with Bellerin ... now you dey talk about Junkinson :mrgreen: :bump:

Na you sabi..the old man na back up for my eyes, he cant compete with your pikin, but Jenkinson can ..and has shown in the past that he can , he just needs to man up and comot that english player entitlement and do the work..he will come good.[/quote]
Jenkinson is a poor player
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

bouncino wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:No be una sign 90year old man from switzerland to compete with Bellerin ... now you dey talk about Junkinson :mrgreen: :bump:

Na you sabi..the old man na back up for my eyes, he cant compete with your pikin, but Jenkinson can ..and has shown in the past that he can , he just needs to man up and comot that english player entitlement and do the work..he will come good.

Jenkinson is a poor player[/quote] //// hmmm but Debuchy was poor too ? and lost out to Bellerin ? Na.... Its the way the club managed that position, Jenkinson played that same position on loan to west ham before he got injured and played it wella.

...Socrates
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:While it is still paining Azuka and Nkume dem that some of us had the audacity to criticize Wenger, it is paining me that Wenger allowed Mourinho to beat, bully and abuse him :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:

We all have our pain points... :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

You gonna feel better when and if Morinho does the same to Emery abi na Unary. Because it's bound to happen.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Nkume wrote:People were criticizing Wenger here and dancing atilogwu because we have signed "hey you's". Meanwhile Liverpool have just splashed cash on Alisson Becker. Like I say, the best players win you things. Arsenal continuously failed Wenger by not coughing up the cash and completing the signing of top talent when they had been identified by Wenger. Shall we name them? Ronaldo, Messi, Suarez, Ibrahimovich, Mbappe, Cech 1.0?

While I will be fully behind Emery and Arsenal? I will not be under any illusion that we will start winning the champions league.

Please shut up :roll:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:People were criticizing Wenger here and dancing atilogwu because we have signed "hey you's". Meanwhile Liverpool have just splashed cash on Alisson Becker. Like I say, the best players win you things. Arsenal continuously failed Wenger by not coughing up the cash and completing the signing of top talent when they had been identified by Wenger. Shall we name them? Ronaldo, Messi, Suarez, Ibrahimovich, Mbappe, Cech 1.0?

Please shut up :roll:

:sneaky:
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
So says multiple title and cup winning coach Aniks.
anikulapo wrote:Again my good friend you keep showing your inability to comprehend along with slow learning :idea:

I made a one line comment about two Rumored Liverpool purchases and you got all hot and bothered .... pray tell who is obsessed and acting emotionally :taunt: :taunt:

Did I touch a raw nerve :lol: :lol:

Fekir is a direct replacement for Coutinho, a short diminutive attacking forward with a rocket shot and Allison for Klarius? Well even a slow learning, poor comprehender like you could see the need :taunt: :taunt:

Unlike ya god, Arsenio Wenger, at least Floppy is ready to spend the money and not hide behind finances and fear to be held accountable like ya hero :lol: :thumb: :thumb:

No one hid behind the excuse of non spending like Arsene, because he knew that with spending money came accountability for results and consequences for failure :D

Now we know why he was a very reluctant spender :) :D

If Muppets like you and Arsene had listened to the likes of me Alderwereild and Van Dijk would be our starters for less the price of Mustafi :idea:

Wanyama and Nzonzi and Kondogbia would be running our midfield for a little more than the price of Xhacrap :shock:

Marinate on that and let those facts sink in :taunt:

Ahhhh whatever I’m wasting my time trying to educate football olodos :taunt:

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Hmmm if rumors are true and Klopp completes the signing of Allisonalong with Fekir then ......
You like a kid in a candy store. Man why do you panic? Stay calm. You bang on about Liverpool, let's have a good look at Liverpool.

Liverpool spent, Van Dijk 75m; Keita 48m; Oxlade 40m; Fabinho 39m; Salah 37m; Shaqiri 13.5m. That’s 252.5 million spent in the last two years for Liverpool. What have they won?

When you take it backwards the spending gets worse, but I ask again, what have they won?

Now they want to spend 60m plus on Alisson and maybe Ferkir. Does it guarantee they win a thing? No it does not.

Arsenal have spent far less and won something. But you keep on deriding the model that has delivered the silverware. The model has Mavprovanos at 2.1m, who knows what he can become? Do you remember when we got Kos and the critics. He went on to become, in the words of Rio Ferdinand, the best CH in the league. Who knows what Mavprovanos can become at the price we got him for? I will not pay a farthing for Shaqiri when I look at the youth playing in his position at the club.

Stop being consumed by the money spent by another, have a proper look at yours first. You might just find it is not all bad.

Er who is panicking? Again whether you want to live with head buried under the sand or not, Liverpool as a destination brand for players is now a more attractive prospect than Arsenal :idea:

Also look at their roster:

In Salah, Firminho, VVD and Mane they have four players, who if put on the market currently will command over 75 million and in the case of Salah, maybe $120 mill .... what does Arsenal have?

Liverpool made the champions league final while Arsenal were battling with Butnley for sixth .... Abeg Waffi make we hear word. You butt kissed Wenger all the way to him running this brand into the ground ..... I don’t know where to even start with you
Bullshyte! A rooster is a chicken that's ready fe dead in my plate of stew, or just names on a piece of paper. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

You were one of those who for years here yabbed Arsenal about top 4 for years. Now you talk about Liverpool's top 4 trophy. That's hypocrisy. If it was not an achievement for Arsenal why is it suddenly an achievement for Liverpool? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

When they finally win something then I give due notice and respect. Till then names on paper mean nothing to me. Liverpool are a more successful club than Arsenal historically. There is a reason why Liverpool supporters I know don't rate Klopp.

You can blab about what any player is worth, the fact is you want to win. You do not win by selling your best players. The price of the best Arsenal players means not a thing to me cos I do not want to sell them. I know, winning comes when you retain your best players.

Finally, Liverpool are under pressure to win the league this season. Let us see how they perform under this pressure of expectations before you cream all over yourself over names on paper. I am old school and hard nosed, I don't rate you until you perform and deliver silverware.

Bia Waffi are you ok? Top four?

What’s this some kinda revisionist history? Who has been the biggest anti-Dlopp poster in this site ???? :shock: :shock:

You this man have lost ya cotton pickin mind sotay I don’t even know where to start with you :lol: :lol:

Again I will say it again, I judge Arsene for what he has done for the last five years ( as money wasn’t the issue as before ) and In my opinion he Did enough to rightfully get the can .... it’s clear the money was there by he dithered and bought the wrong players, failed to address the same old problems and hurt the clubs brand image ... so he can go hang out at BEIN till further notice :roll:

Feel free to join am as well :taunt: :taunt:
Are you sure you understand Arsenal finance in the last 5 years? If you did, you will not even opine like you did above. But it is irrelevant now. Forget Wenger, he is long gone and he has left us a wonderful football club compared to what he met. I am not interested in Wenger, he has done his time but he us gone. Move on. I am only interested in Arsenal.

Don't change the topic. I am on about your obsession with Liverpool and their spending. ManU, City and Liverpool spending the most money, but we must focus on our club.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
amafolas wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Liverpool does not enjoy larger revenue source (real and potential) than Arsenal. How come they are then able to invest in their squad in ways we can't.
I need to slap myself for following Waffi when he was telling us Walcott was better than Obama-Young :veryangry: :oops:
I did not say that. Read my words carefully again. If you want I bring my words in full and in context. Walcott was not a striker, so I was not comparing both players on a like for like basis. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

BTW! I still insist I take Walcott in his position over Aubameyang. He also scored 19 goals from his wide right position in the last season before we changed the system.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

tmex12 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

I watched all of Liverpools big matches last season. If not for Reals crookery they would have won the Champions league. Arsenal big matches?Twice I slept off. It was that boring.
Could Da! Would Da! is not the same as winning. Liverpool, invested big, still not won a thing, until they do, they will not be treated and respected like winners.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

BTW! I still insist I take Walcott in his position over Aubameyang. He also scored 19 goals from his wide right position in the last season before we changed the system.
Waffi read my words carefully : Whatever you are drinking with Rossike, pray the cops don’t catch you with it :taunt: :taunt:

MLK.
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

anikulapo wrote:https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/ ... y-14925466

Flat track bullies :taunt: :taunt:
Aniks, how market at the Santiago Bernabéu? :D
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is out for the year. Wish him a speedy recovery.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... -liverpool
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

MLK.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
amafolas wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Liverpool does not enjoy larger revenue source (real and potential) than Arsenal. How come they are then able to invest in their squad in ways we can't.
I need to slap myself for following Waffi when he was telling us Walcott was better than Obama-Young :veryangry: :oops:
I did not say that. Read my words carefully again. If you want I bring my words in full and in context. Walcott was not a striker, so I was not comparing both players on a like for like basis. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Kai...there is only one WAFFIMAN!
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."